Coach's Conquests Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDean70
MrDean70
73 Followers

She remedied that with a lick of her lips and then smiled at the coach. He then began to lick up and down her body, starting with along, slow French kiss and ending at her pussy, tasting her. Rather than using the tip of his tongue, he began to use the flat edge to move up and down above her clit. It was neither delicate nor rough, and it drove her wild.

She could feel the wetness of his breath on her and the increasing tempo of his tongue as he began slowly increasing stimulation. After a few moments, he had exposed her clit and was swirling around it, sucking it and alternating speeds, driving her closer to orgasm. She lost herself and lost track of time as she fought to hold back her orgasm and hold on to this glorious feeling. Finally, she could take it no more and came, grabbing his head and pulling him into her while pinning his head when she pulled her legs together.

Exhausted and satisfied, she withdrew within herself to simply enjoy the moment of total happiness. It was then the she realized that Bret was positioning his cock to enter her sexy pussy. She found herself stirring as Bret loomed above her, running his hand along her stomach and chest. His hand then began playing with her nipples, first one and then the other.

She let out a small sigh as he did. He lowered his head, and they began kissing as he continued playing with her breast. Slowly, he moved toward her and against the Rodeo until his cock began touching between her legs. The feel of it, the heat, excited her and she found herself quickly becoming aroused. She moved her hands to it and began stroking it.

In a few moments, she began pulling his cock into her and soon the tip had entered her. She reached around and, grabbing his ass, pulled him into her. She moaned and begged Bret to keep going or to give it to her harder. She raked her fingernails into his back and ass, exploding inside with orgasms.

"Don't stop fucking me," she panted. "God, I love your cock. I love your sexy cock. Give it to me, baby! Don't stop!" He continued his pace, driving her to exhaustion. Finally, she sensed him preparing to come and pulled his head down to kiss him, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he came inside her.

The orgasm lasted for minutes, the couple nearly collapsing on the cold ground. Instead, he slumped against her, his cock still inside of her pussy and his tongue still inside of her mouth.

"God, you are sexy," Carrie said to the coach. "I could fuck you forever."

MrDean70
MrDean70
73 Followers
12