Coach's Conquests Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me right here, Bret," she said. "Fuck me standing up. I need your hard cock. I can feel it. My pussy needs it."

"I'm gonna fuck you, Michelle," the coach said. "All night long. Tell me how much you want it."

Michelle proceeded to inform the coach again how hot she was and how much she wanted his hard prick. The kissing continued, and Bret was even able to suck on her breasts. They were very similar to Monique's, and the coach couldn't help flashing back to fucking his high school prize.

"Fuck me, Bret. Please fuck me!" she moaned. Bret entered her pussy and began fucking Michelle with long, slow strokes. He would almost remove his cock from her pussy and then plunge it back in, causing Monique's mother to thrust her sex against Bret's cock.

The long, slow strokes turned into short, faster strokes as they both got ready to cum. Soon, Bret's cock, like a piston, was firing in and out of her pussy quickly. Their hands were clenched together, their mouths swallowing each other's tongue, her breasts against his chest. Finally, Bret let out a moan and came deep inside Michelle's pussy.

She told him over and over how much better than her ex-husband he was. She moaned as she came, covering his hot, hard cock with her sexy pussy juice. They kissed some more and then collapsed on the bed. Bret went into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of wine. They drank that until they were ready to fuck again.

The lovemaking went on well into the night and into Saturday morning. They fucked in the shower and in the tub. Not 30 minutes had passed since Michelle had gone home when the workers pulled up to install Bret's new hot tub on his back deck. The coach got hard thinking about what he would do in there.

12