Coach's Conquests Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna eat your pussy, baby...I'm gonna make you cum with my tongue...That's right, Carrie...I'm gonna make you come with my tongue in your pussy...I want you to come on my face."

He kept up the talk while he teased her. Occasionally he would lick at her pussy lips, but the coach was careful not to touch her clit...yet. Finally, the senior had had enough and so had the coach. He was desperate to plunge his tongue into her soft, silky, wet pussy. As she held her legs open Bret separated her lips with his fingers and began to lick and kiss all along the inside of her pussy and along the sides of her erect clit.

She had produced so much fluid that her legs and ass were now very moist and he could actually lap up what was pooling at the entrance to her pussy.

"Thank god for young pussy," he thought as he filled his mouth with the taste of her juices. He could feel his cheeks and chin were also now wet as well. Bret started gently at first, but increased the rhythm little by little, as he began to give attention to her clit. Every now and then he would pinch it a little between her lips. His tongue would slide along its length and probe between the folds.

As Bret licked at her clit he inserted one and then two fingers deep into her pussy. She moaned louder and shuddered. As his fingers worked inside and his tongue worked outside, she started writhing almost uncontrollably. Bret was reminded that his now, dripping with pre cum cock, was not going let him forget about it, as it was pulsating with the desire to plunge into her incredible body.

Bret would not give into it though, as he was determined to enjoy consuming this pussy as long as she could stand it. Now Carrie's breathing and moans were becoming more and more rhythmic rather than sporadic. She was seemingly getting close to climax. Bret took out his fingers and inserted his thumb so his fingers could also run across her ass to steady her. Bret took the heel of his other hand and placed it just above her mound at the edge of her pubic hair. He expertly applied just a bit of inward pressure and rubbed as he sucked her clit gently but firmly.

She let go of her legs but held them open while grabbing onto her tits. She started to yell in rhythm to her breathing while she pinched at her nipples and squeezed her tits. Her hips were grinding and humping so vigorously Bret could hardly stay with her as he increased the pressure on her mound and started to slide his thumb in and out of her sexy pussy.

Suddenly, she pushed the hand away that Bret had on her mound, pulled his head in tightly to her crotch and squeezed firmly with her legs on the sides of his head while resting her feet on his back. His nose was pushed against her clit but Bret kept rubbing and licking her as best he could and thrusting his tongue into her hole. Her hips were now convulsing so powerfully she was lifting her ass off the bed.

Her moans were not loud but were more intense, almost like grunts, as she ground her hips in his face. Bret reached up with his free hand and grabbed the first tit he could find.

It seemed like her convulsions went on for thirty or forty seconds before her body began to relax and her sounds were reduced to soft whimpers in rhythm to her short and rapid breathing. As she continued to wind down, she released her leg grip on his and Bret moved back. She laid there breathing as if she had just run a 100-meter dash, but she looked ever so beautiful. The candle light reflected off the shine of her slightly perspired face and her hair was tossed all about.

Her spent, naked body looked so incredibly sexy Bret could have cum easily just looking at her. He thought Pamela George was the most gorgeous high school girl he'd ever seen. He was now beginning to have second thoughts.

Bret moved up and lay next to Carrie and could feel her heart pounding rapidly. She took in a deep breath, sighed and smiled at him.

"Congratulations on getting to the finals, Coach," she purred.

He thanked her with a hot French kiss, and she mentioned that she loved tasting herself.

"I should get going," she said. "Dad probably needs someone to put him to bed."

"I'm glad you put me to bed first," the coach said, smiling.

"Anytime," the senior replied, grabbing her clothes and heading out the door.

12