Coach's Conquests Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bret slid in and out of Cindy admiring the beautiful sight of the two sisters loving each other. Cindy's pussy grabbed his prick like a fist as her orgasm hit. Convulsing muscles tried to milk his cock and his balls tightened again with impending orgasm. Cindy leaped off his lap and both women took turns sucking his cock into their mouths while the other worked his balls with their tongue. Hot streams of cum jetted into the air only to be caught in greedy mouths.

They were covered in little splats of cum and took turns licking it off each other's breasts and bellies. Exhausted, all three stood and moved into the bathroom shower, bathing the remaining evidence of their lovemaking from each other.

Bret surveyed the two sisters thoughtfully as they smiled their satisfaction at him from beneath the water. He looked at the clock – it was 5 a.m. Gametime was just hours away.

Meanwhile, bummed that she couldn't find Bret in the hotel, Lori Hayes decided she'd go to the hotel bar and drink until she saw Bret come in to the lobby and head for his room. She took a strategic spot in the bar with the main doors of the lobby in full view and proceeded to get buzzed on hard drinks.

She had dressed for the occasion: tight jeans and a pink, low-cut top with matching bra. Her tan breasts were barely held in by the tiny top and bra. About an hour into her solo drinking, she noticed three pretty young girls in the spacious lobby, all sitting together on one of the lobby's larger couches. She recognized one as Monique Sellars, the sexy Lakeville cheerleader who Lori had been with earlier in the fall at the cabin at the

Barr Place, both alone and with Bret joining in.

She thought that wouldn't be a bad idea again tonight. She finished her drink and used the in-house phone near the bar to leave Bret a message, telling him in a sexy voice to please come to her room when he got in. She said there would be two surprises waiting for him there: one college-aged and one high school-aged.

Lori confidently strode into the lobby and up to the three cheerleaders, all dressed in shorts and sweatshirts. Monique was by far the prettiest and sexiest, but Lori admired the legs on another girl who was also wearing shorts.

Lori and Monique hugged and the high schooler introduced the college cheerleader to her cheerleader friends. The talk turned from the championship game to how Lori was cheering collegiately and how college cheerleading had caught on nationwide with contests and much exposure.

But soon, Lori grew weary of the talk. She wanted action, she needed action. She wanted Monique. And the senior's glances told her she wanted it, too.

Lori warned the girls that breaking curfew would prohibit them from cheering in the state championship game. And she lied by saying cheerleader scouts would be in the crowd along side the football scouts. What she really wanted were the other girls to go to their rooms so she could have Monique to herself.

As the four walked toward the cheerleaders' hotel room, Lori suddenly mentioned that she wanted Monique to look at some photos of Homecoming. Unsuspecting, the other cheerleaders continued to their room while Lori and Monique continued down the hall to Lori's room.

Once inside the hotel room, the cheerleaders engaged in a long French kiss. Soon after, Lori pulled her top up over her head, her breasts rising firmly and proudly in the tiny bra. Monique smiled, her tongue sliding over her lips as she saw the tops of Lori's tan breasts for the first time since their lovemaking with Bret at the Barr Place.

Lori unhooked her bra, letting it fall. Her jeans followed shortly thereafter, and she then hooked her thumbs in the lacy panties and pushed them to her knees. Gravity took over and they fell around her ankles. She stepped out of them and stood naked in front of her lust-filled cheerleader friend.

Lori approached the senior and their lips met. They parted and Monique's tongue was in Lori's mouth instantly. Lori sucked hungrily, passionately on it. Her hand found Monique's tits through the sweatshirt and at the same time Monique's hand found the inside of Lori's thighs.

Monique quickly undressed to only panties and allowed Lori to caress her nipples. Lori then took her nipple in her mouth, kissing it, sucking it and loving it. Monique parted Lori's pussy lips and began to finger her cunt with first one and then two fingers. Her fingers explored deep in Lori, sending waves of pleasure throughout the college woman.

Lori had to touch Monique as she was being touched. While Lori sucked on her tits, her hand dropped down and hurriedly rid the senior of her lacy panties. She parted Monique's thighs eagerly. Lori's face rose back to Monique's and their mouths pressed together. She was finger fucking this high school cheerleader, and the high school cheerleader was finger fucking her.

Lori could feel her orgasm start to build. She could feel her cunt grow hotter and tighter with Monique's touch. Monique's fingers probed deeper in Lori as Lori's hips thrust against her hand. Lori's hand became covered with the incredible amount of pussy juice Monique was losing. Magically, they came at the same time.

They moaned and whimpered into each other's mouths as their cunts exploded on each other's fingers. Lori could feel Monique's nipples pressed into her tits, and Monique could undoubtedly feel Lori's in return. They kept each other high on their mutual orgasm, hips working together, pussies exploding together, lips and tongues pressed together.

And then they began to shift their position. Lori and Monique were laying side-to-side, able to devour each other's tits: biting, pulling, sucking, kissing them. Without a word or a signal, they were suddenly kissing each other's tummies, playfully licking each other's belly button. And then they took the final step. Monique's pubic hair tickled Lori's nose as Lori moved the last few inches toward her pussy. Lori could already feel the heat and smell her intoxicating oils. There was no hesitation now.

Lori's face was right at her pussy. Monique's was at Lori's. Lori gladly reached around her thighs and spread them. Monique's pussy opened up in front of Lori's mouth. Lori could feel her do the same to her. Lori's mouth covered her pussy and, like a lover, Lori began to French kiss it. Lori's tongue probed into the mouth of her cunt in the same way it had probed Monique's mouth seconds before.

Monique's tongue was exploring Lori's pussy, teasing and caressing her clit. Lori put a finger into Monique as Lori's mouth found Monique's clit and began to suck on it.

Lori felt two of her fingers slide into her, thrilling her. Then one of them was removed and Lori felt it press lightly at her ass.

Lori mumbled some sort of encouragement, muffled by Monique's pussy humping Lori's face. Lori felt Monique's finger break the seal of her ass and then Monique began to double fuck Lori with her fingers; one in her cunt and one in her ass. The triple stimulation of Monique's tongue and two fingers took Lori higher and higher. Lori took Monique's clit in her mouth, sucking it, licking and caressing it with her tongue. Monique's hips worked feverishly on Lori's face.

It was though they were both racing to see who could help the other cum first. Monique won. As Lori's orgasm washed over her, waves of incredible pleasure hitting her cunt, Lori's hips thrust hard against Monique's hand and face.

Lori tried to concentrate on pleasuring her but Monique's orgasm won out and Lori rose up, pressing her cunt hard down on her Monique's face. Monique's hands came up and grasped Lori's tits hard and Lori pulled at her own nipples trying to create every possible sensation of pleasure she knew her body was capable of.

Lori rubbed her freely flowing pussy all over Monique's face. Lori could feel Monique's tongue trying to catch every drop of her juices. In Monique's passion, she reached up and roughly grabbed Lori by the shoulders and pulled her back down to Monique's pussy. Monique's roughness was induced by the high schooler's need to cum, and Lori knew this.

As the college cheerleader was still gasping from her intense orgasm, her mouth once again found Monique's clit. Two fingers slid easily into Monique's saturated cunt. Lori licked. Lori sucked. Lori finger fucked her. Lori could feel Monique gripping Lori's hips, licking her ass, and Lori could hear Monique begin to moan more loudly.

Lori wanted to please Monique the same way the senior had pleased Lori, even more if that was possible. Monique's hips worked up and down to meet the thrusts of Lori's fingers. Monique's hips swiveled back and forth to enhance the actions of Lori's tongue on her clit.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Monique was on the edge. Then she came for Lori. Her hips thrust up hard and froze. Lori could actually feel Monique's cunt muscles contracting around Lori's fingers. Monique's hot juice gushed out, coating Lori's hand.

Monique's clit hardened under Lori's tongue. Monique's breath came to a stop as she became frozen in time and pleasure. Then she simply melted into a limp body below Lori. Lori pulled her fingers from Monique and licked them clean. Lori turned back around and lie next to her, partially draped over her. Their tits met and their nipples kissed.

She gently kissed her cheerleader lover on the lips and both fell asleep. The ringing of the phone woke them up at 6 a.m. It was one of the Lakeville cheerleaders, looking for Monique.

"I'll make sure she doesn't get in trouble," Monique heard Lori say on the phone. "It was my fault. We were looking at pictures then we started watching a movie. We both fell asleep. If there's any trouble with the administration, just have them call me."

By this time, Monique was dressed and ready to head out the door. Lori blocked her from doing so as she finished the conversation with the other cheerleader. When the phone was hung up, Lori shoved her tongue in Monique's mouth and the two kissed long and hard for several minutes. Then Monique scooted down the hall to her own room before anyone found out.

12