Coal Miner Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,711 Followers

"Mary, I'm lost for words. You were so wonderful and I'm sorry about the name mistake. It's just that... just that you remind me so much of her. Maybe that is what Brian saw too."

"No, Brian was just a skirt chaser, you're a true lover. I just wish I had met you before Brenda did. I could guarantee I would have never cheated on you," she smiled. "If you ever just need someone to talk to or make love to, call me."

After being with Mary/Nancy, all I can say is that Brian was a real jerk. Yet again Brenda was back in my thoughts after nine years. I went over after dropping off Mary to see my daughters and my grandchildren. I stopped at Cheryl's and then I went over to Sue's. I told them about the demolition that I had to do the next day. Of course, they told me to be careful.

I explained to them that I'd done it hundreds of times and that I would be careful. I wanted to ask them how their mother was doing but decided against it.
*
End of part 3
Part 4 the conclusion out shortly
Thank you for reading my story
Comments are welcome and appreciated.
DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,711 Followers
12