Coastal Cock Fest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,186 Followers

By the time Fiona had milked Digger we were almost the last to leave the lounge, there were a few more in the main bar area, the younger crowd but Alice , Kurt and Lee were nowhere to be seen.

We followed Steve outside in to the cold clear night and revellers headed off in all directions, I expressed my concern about finding Alice and Steve said he knew where they'd be and headed off towards the side of the market.

Along the side there was a old concrete bus shelter and as we got closer voices could be heard. When we stepped round the wall it was Kurt and Lee and one of their friends all stood around a squatted Alice.

She was balanced expertly on her heels with a cock in each hand and one down her throat.

"You dirty little fuckers!" said Digger.

"Let's take this back to our van," I slurred.

"Yeah lets go," said Steve, "I wanna get stuck in to this," he aid pulling Fiona close for a wet kiss.

The walk back was a long one, partly because we were all pissed and secondly because none of them could keep their hands off either of my whores.

By the time we reached the van, Fiona was knickerless, her skirt was round her waist, her blouse was open and one breast was hanging out of it cradle. Alice wasn't much better although she did have her knickers still.

I opened up and we all piled in to the small van, I began fixing drinks for everyone as the five men slumped around the lounge sofa. I kept watching and popping the lids of bottles and then handed the drinks round.

Fiona was bent over in front of Kurt who was helping her head up and down his skinny cock whilst Alice was getting her first sight and taste of Steve's big piece.

Digger and Lee who had been with us for the best part of five hours now where long passed the stage of waiting for their turn and both were standing behind each of my whores and removing their jeans and boxer shorts.

I saw Fiona look over towards Alice as her shriek rang out. Fiona knew what was inside her daughter having had Digger's big cock down her throat less than an hour ago.

I loved that look of envy in Fiona's eyes that she could never disguise when her daughter got the biggest dick. She knew she'd get it, she just had to wait for it as it seemed she was the centre of attention for Kurt, Lee and their mate Reece.

Reece had undressed and sat near Kurt, his thick short dick laying across his thigh awaiting Fiona's attention which came moments later. Her hand took it and peeled back his foreskin and then she set about coaxing it hard.

Fiona too wailed in appreciation at the welcome intrusion her pussy just got from Lee who had pulled her back sharply from the waist impaling her on his meat. Although not as big as she liked it was still exactly what she wanted after five hours of pussy rubbing and cock sucking.

After all the fingering they'd both received it came as no surprise to me when first Alice and then almost immediately Fiona whimpered, and then squealed out a hard orgasm each which signalled a change of position.

"Get over here Fiona," said Steve from across the van. He waggled his eight plus inches at her and added, "Come and sit that pretty pussy down on this."

"It'll be my pleasure," she cooed leaving the three boys to head over to Steve and his bigger dick.

She turned round and bent over in front of him and pushed her arse back until she met his meat, she then lifted herself up and down rubbing his shaft along the length of her slit.

She was a fantastic whore.

Once she'd sufficiently greased his pole she lifted her arse and shuffled back until she felt his smooth helmet between her folds guarding her opening.

She bobbed up and down on his helmet a couple of times making sure it parted her lips a little each time and then she bobbed and pushed down impaling herself on him.

"Fuck me, that's big," she whimpered stopping after an inch or so enjoying the size between her stretched hole. Slowly she sunk herself down Steve's dick until she had his whole length in her and she looked at me and opened her legs as wide as possible.

She knew I loved looking at her cunt full of cock, especially thick cock that spread her lips and uncovered her big clit. I don't think there is any better sight than your whores pussy full to brim and stretched around strange meat.

She then began to ride him, slowly at first easing herself up and down his entire length a few times before she began to fuck the first five inches quicker.

Her rhythm was soon disrupted though by Digger who on pushing Alice of his cock eventually found Fiona's mouth all too tempting.

We'd long moved past the awkwardness and embarrassment of sucking dick straight from each others pussies and Fiona was soon obliging Digger with a wonderful blowjob.

Alice had been bent in front of Lee and was being hammered from behind by Reece the friend of Kurt and Lee's, Not wanting to leave one out Reece was happy to hand over her pussy to Kurt after a few minutes and waited beside them wanking until he returned the favour.

Fiona was now squealing out another orgasm as she bounced up and down Steve with her feet on his thighs. I loved seeing her ride cock like this, I liked the fact that she had the control of how well she fucked the strange cock in her.

If it was her being pinned down and fucked then you could argue that she didn't show signs of enjoying it, but would take it because she was told too.

This way she displayed her true inner slut, she could half heartedly ride Steve's cock, a man she'd met on the market twelve hours earlier after all. But here she was riding it like she was married to it, orgasming all over it and then continuing to ride it with the same vigour afterwards.

I cracked another six bottles of beer open and put them on the sides close to where the market traders were using my whores. My own cock itself was straining against my jeans and I badly needed to release it but chose to leave it struggling in my jeans.

Alice was being manhandled over to Lee who had laid himself sown on the floor, Kurt led her over to him and proceeded to push her down on to his friends cock before filling her mouth. Kurt after a while pulled out of her mouth and walked behind her.

He knelt down behind her and pushed her forwards so that she was squashing her tits in to Lee's chest and kissing him hard on the mouth.

Her tight little arsehole was now visible and unguarded allowing Kurt to take full advantage. He first rubbed lightly over her little hole with the tip of his fore finger, before probing deeper he looked at me for permission which I granted with a little nod.

Or was I falling sleep, I was so damn pissed that I momentarily lost all focus. I rubbed my eyes and when they became less blurry Kurt was two fingers and knuckle deep in Alice's little bumhole.

Kurt was telling her that he was, "going to fuck her little arse off," and, "did she want it?" he asked her.

"Yes, yes I want it, fuck my little arse off," Alice told him immediately much to the liking of all the men.

With Kurt seemingly progressing things with Alice down on the floor it seemed digger wanted in on the action too and after pulling Fiona from Steve knelt her on all fours on the sofa and pushed her head in to the cushion.

He leant forward and spat in the recess around Fiona's puckered hole, not satisfied he spat on it again before plunging his cock in her soaking slit for a couple of strokes for lubrication and then pulled out and pressed his heavy cock at her tightest entrance.

"Hummmmm," Fiona moaned in approval and reached back with both hands to spread her cheeks and pull her anus apart.

"Naughty little thing aint you, you cant wait for Digger to be deep in here can you?" he said pressing his cock head harder against arsehole.

"Oh god no, owwwww, owwwwwww, fuck I want it," Fiona spat and then cried out as Digger breached her.

She let her cheeks go now that Digger was inside her and she told Digger that his big cock felt amazing in her arse.

I think at some point in that next ten minutes I fell sleep on the stool with my head on the table, I hadn't a clue how long I'd been sleep but the light was beginning to come in through the thin curtains.

It took me a while to get my bearings and register what was going on in the van when I heard a slapping sound and Alice's distinct moans.

She was over in the corner of the lounge on all fours getting fucked in the arse by Steve. Digger and Lee were passed out on the floor naked, their crusty pussy and come covered cocks limp and well used stuck to their thighs.

I stood up unsteadily and staggered to the kitchen and downed a pint of water. Then went up the far end of the van for a leak.

Looking in the open door to the master bedroom I found the source of the second squeals when I was greeted to the site of Fiona riding Kurt with Reece laying beside him, with a pointing to the ceiling cock waiting for her to climb across.

I made bacon cobs over the next hour and a half listening to the sound of them both being fucked until even Digger and Lee had woken and dumped a load in each respectively.

It was almost ten in the morning by the time the five had left us, and as soon as they had we all jumped in to the big bed and fell fast asleep.

Today was a new day and would with out a doubt bring along a new adventure.

MILowner
MILowner
1,186 Followers
12