Coastal Cock Fest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers

It was a wonderful sight.

Watching her teenage pussy gliding up and down a over sixty year old cock with two more waiting either side was fantastic.

After a few minutes Ken told her to move over and she lifted off and then shifted across like a crab until she was above Frank's big cock.

As she lowered herself both me and Fiona watched her puffy lips spread over his large helmet and her clit be exposed again as her hole was stretched and the shaft disappeared as she lowered herself.

"Oh fuck, noooo, fuck I'm gonna come again," she whimpered and clamped her thighs shut and came again on frank who was sporting a grin as wide as his face.

"Come here," Ken said to Fiona who was transfixed on the cock she wanted that was now buried to the hilt in her daughter again.

She walked over, her tits swinging, knickers still round her thighs shortening her steps. "Suck," was all he said and she bent over and took Ken's cock deep in her mouth less than a minute after Her daughter had been sat on it.

Alice looked down at her mother beside her and a naughty smirk crossed her face when she saw what she was being made to do. Mother and daughter in direct competition to be my top whore was definitely something I hadn't imagined.

Alice was like the cat that had got the cream or in her case the whore that had got the cock.

It must've been awfully humiliating for Fiona, to be there as a fluffer and cock cleaner for the men who all wanted to fuck her daughter.

Still is she was embarrassed she didn't let it show and every time Alice moved from one cock to the next she was instantly there with her mouth open and eager to clean up.

Gerald again lost his load early filling Alice with what he had after four or five minutes, as she climbed off Alice stopped just at the tip of his helmet and let his fresh load dribble from her cunt down his shaft.

Fiona watched this and waited and I saw them exchange a glance, Alice knew what she was doing, she wanted her mother to suck up all that come that Gerald had just dumped in her.

Fiona like the true wonderful whore that she is devoured Gerald's cock, as soon as her lips touched it I knew the situation was tipping her over the edge and her hand came up between her legs and straight on her pussy.

She dipped fingers in her hole and rubbed her clit like it was going to explode. all the while she sucked and licked every inch of Gerald's cock and balls making sure she sucked up every drop of come her daughter had let her have.

Once she'd completed a circuit on all four Ken had her laid out on the table with her legs pushed back and held apart by who ever wasn't fucking her.

Fiona was now made to stand beside the bottom end of the table, Ken pulled her head to his cock and she sucked it three times then he pushed it in to Alice and began fucking her.

Every few strokes he'd pull out and Fiona would be pulled down to suck his cock, after the first three goes he stopped pulling her down because Fiona had laid her head on Alice's naval her head looking down at Ken's cock sliding in and out of her daughter.

After a few strokes he would pull out and Fiona would open her mouth to receive and she would have her face fucked for an equal amount of strokes then he would be back in her pussy.

Her hand was back between her legs and again she made herself come, this time just after Ken had come and pulled out and shoved his still spunking cock in her mouth.

"Ummmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm," she had moaned as his cock twitched in her mouth giving her what was left over.

Once spent Frank took his place and the same thing happened until he too spunked inside Alice and then gave Fiona the dregs of his nutsack.

Reginald didn't save her anything and instead wiped his cock all round her face smearing her with come and her daughters pussy juices.

With all the men spent Fiona lay back on the floor and opened her legs as wide as she could showing them every inch of her inviting cunt, hoping that they would fuck it.

She fingered herself and rubbed out another orgasm for them, all the time unashamedly whimpering , "Please fuck me, please, please fuck me."

Once she'd come she stayed splayed on the floor waiting to feel a cock enter her but it never came, instead Gerald and Frank hadd fell sleep and Reginald had gone straight in to the bedroom from the toilet.

"Come on you two, out now, drop by before you leave and maybe we'll give you some of that cock you need," said Ken.

He proceeded then to open the door for us and hold it open until we'd collected all the girls clothes up and kicked us out. They both had to dress outside on the decking area before we walked home as the birds were waking up.

We all fell in to bed to get some sleep before night three and whatever trouble that could bring for my whores

MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers
12