Coastal Cock Fest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers

The inside was nice, much better than our caravan and surprisingly clean with four blokes being on their own. Steve led me to the couch and flopped down in front of me and opened his jeans again but this time pushed them round his ankles letting his big cock and balls fall out.

I immediately bent forward and took about wanking his cock and sucking him back to his full wonderful hardness.

I didn't even flinch or stop sucking when I felt my skirt push up round my waist and then my thong get lowered from my cunt and down my legs until I stepped out of it completely. I voluntarily opened my legs a little wider for whoever was behind me and when he spoke I knew it was mark the stag.

"Slag," he spat watching as I opened my legs for him and then reached under with my free hand and stroked my wet pussy and opened my folds for him.

"What are you waiting for stag?" I asked him leaving Steve's cock for a moment to egg him on. I heard him drop to his knees behind me and felt his big hands on each of my cheeks which he forwards on and I felt my pussy part and then a wet tongue plunge between my lips right in to the opening of my pussy.

I bucked forward at the welcome intrusion and welcomed a tongue in my privates for the first time in a while. I's spoken to my mother over the last few months about being a whore for our owner and she told me the thing she missed the most was having her pussy licked.

You might think that it's a weird conversation to have with your mother, but that weirdness and awkwardness was long gone between us considering the situations we were often in.

I'd learned to fully appreciate it now when a stranger licked me out, it's very rare for a man to want to lick you when he knows your such a slut. A rightly so, who knows where I've been before he got between my legs.

Anyway back to my story.

The stag Mark could actually use he;s tongue really well, either that or I'd forgotten how good it felt, he'd found my hard little clit and was rapidly flicking his tongue across whilst pushing a thumb deep in to my hole.

I moaned loudly, muffled by cock, I groaned again as the excellent tongue work was began to get my insides boiling. I continued for as long as I could sucking on three inches or so of Steve's huge cock but as my orgasm grew it became harder to concentrate on sucking as my stomach began to knot as orgasm approached.

A minute later it hit me and hit me hard, I lifted my head from Steve's cock and bolted up and looked back at Mark's head buried between my legs and cried out, "Arrgggghhhhhhhh god yesssssssss make me come staggggg," I squealed and his tongue pressed hard on my clit and his thumb pushed deeper in my tight young cunt.

I pushed back against his face and came, "Yessssssssssssssss, fuck, fuck, yessssssssssss," I cried as I lost myself in a wave of pleasure. I could feel, and smell my sweet aroma that must've been drowning Mark's face but he continued to lap at me sucking up my come.

Eventually I came down from the high he'd taken me too and I lifted off his face and turned my attention back to Steve's huge cock.

"Shit she's got a sweet little cunt boys!" Mark said and I felt amazing that this older, about to be married man, had enjoyed me that much.

"Here let me get a taste before we got some cock in her," I heard Fat Paul say as he replaced Mark behind me and set about exploring my pussy with what felt like a long fat tongue.

I'd just had a huge orgasm so I hoped that Paul and Simon weren't to disappointed at not bringing me off. They too complemented me on having such a tasty pussy before they stepped aside for the stag to have first 'crack at her' they said.

Before I was entered Steve told me he was going to come, after a good twenty minutes of having his monster sucked I was mightily relieved as my jaw was seriously sore.

Like a good little whore I kept the head of his cock in my mouth for the first three huge blasts and then lifted my mouth off to take the last two shots across my face.

His come tasted warm and very salty, and I gagged as I swallowed as it was very thick slipping down my throat.

'Good girl,' he said wiping his sticky cock over the right side of my face before moving aside and Letting fat Paul in to his vacant spot.

He was naked all ready and rather than sit like Steve had due to his size he lay down so that his huge tummy would fall back allowing me to get to his short, maybe six inch thin cock.

As I lowered my head to his groin his musty smell hit me and I wondered if I could stomach sucking him.

The word, "Dont let me down," rang through my mind, the last few words owner had said to me and I took a breath and accelerated towards his cock and stuffed it in my mouth before I could smell it.

It didn't taste good that was for sure but I sucked him hard and fast until his small cock was fully erect.

"Oh fuck me, god, yessss, owwwww," I shouted as a cock spread and filled my cunt roughly from behind.

I looked back and saw Mark jammed up behind me grinning, his engaged old cock now firmly wedged completely inside me, "Fuck me stag," I told him and then watched him pull out and slam back in me knocking me forward. "Owwwww, yes like that stag, fuck me hard," I told him and watched one more time as he withdrew and slammed back in me, "yesssssss," I hissed loving the feel of hard strange meet in me yet again.

I turned back to Paul and devoured his small smelly offering with renewed enthusiasm now that I was being banged so hard from behind, with each hard thrust I was pushed forward and used my momentum to swallow as much of Paul as possible, which was most of his dick.

Poor Paul came after a few minutes, unable to control himself as, "It's been a long long time," he panted after filling my throat and covering my face with a torrent of thin sperm.

Simon was next in place in front of me and was already naked and already sporting an average sized nice long hard on. I looked him in the eyes as I took his cock and said, "Would you like you cock sucking?"

"Damn right I do missy," he said flopping back and presenting his dick with his hand around the base. I wasted no time in swallowing the third cock of four as I continued to be fucked by the stag from behind.

His hard thrusts had somewhat slowed down to, slower more precise and methodical strokes and I knew he was trying to last as long as possible. Mark managed to keep going for almost another five minutes before he slowed right down and I heard the tell tale groans and growls through gritted teeth as he tried to hold off the inevitable.

It was fruitless and moments later he pushed deep inside me and I felt the familiar twitch and swelling and then the wonderful rush of hot strange come erupting in my ever more experienced young pussy.

He pulled out as I continued sucking but I knew who was approaching me. I was sucking Simon, Paul was still spent on the sofa and Mark the stag had just shot hos load.

Big hands ran over my arse and fingers traced my puckered hole and I wiggled my bum as a fingertip stopped on it a moment before moving off towards my come filled hole.

Steve was testing the waters, I knew that and expected it but I didn't say anything, I just continued sucking Simon off.

The finger I could feel around my hole soon turned in to something much bigger and a lot smoother and I knew that Steve was preparing to enter me with his big cock.

I slid my feet apart and steeped back a little and felt his solid shaft rub up along my slit and across my arse crack, I then arched my back and looked back at Steve who towered above me and looked huge against my slender frame.

"Please, put it in me Steve, put that big thing in me," I begged him.

He pulled back and I felt his head glide down my arse crack and press menacingly against my swollen folds. He pushed forwards and I felt the girth of his helmet instantly as the extreme outside of my lips were pushed open to accept this huge dick.

As his helmet hit the opening of my cunt he hit the remaining bit of resistance as my cunt resisted against probably the biggest cock I'd had was about to enter me.

"Slowly, ahhh, shit, slowly," I grimaced as he pushed inside me. God he was big, bigger I now thought than my owner. I cried out loudly as his cock head popped inside and I felt my stomach tighten and then I came hard.

The friction against the sensitive receptors at the opening were being pressed upon by a thick vein covered shaft as it inched slowly inside me. My orgasm had barely subsided before a second and for the first time in my young life, multiple orgasm ripped through me and the men all laughed.

My head was laid on the stomach of Simon, I was unable to suck him properly whilst Steve was entering me. So held his cock against my mouth and I licked his shaft.

"There you going slut, you got it all," Steve said reaching over to grab me by the hair and pull me back towards him. "fuckkkkkkkkkkk," I groaned as this meant he pulled me back that bit harder and pushed himself a few millimetres deeper inside me.

It hurt, I was full to the brim, stretched wider than I'd possibly ever been and It felt wonderful.

The fuck I received from Steve was out of this world, he fucked me slow and steady until somehow My pussy had lubricated itself enough for him to increase his speed. With an increase in speed bought an increase in sensations and that in turn made me come another two times.

I vaguely remember telling him between sucking Mark, Simon and Paul that he had a wonderful cock and I wanted him to fuck me all night with it.

Of course even the best cocks in the world can't fuck al-night and Steve was no different, the tell tale slow strokes told me all I needed to know and I braced myself for another cunt full.

He blasted my insides moments later and then pulled out leaving me horribly empty and needing desperately to be filled again. I quickly spun round and sat straight down on Simon's cock and began riding it for all I was worth much to his delight.

It was no cock like Steve's but after being filled like I just had I needed something Inside me and this would do just fine for the moment.

That moment didn't last long enough though and soon I was hoping off Simon who had come within minutes and on to Paul. I somehow managed to get into a position where I could push myself up and down his cock but I was doing nothing for me and I was disappointed.

I was going to be a whore I wanted some pleasure from it, "Here, let's get you up her hey Paul," I said repositioning myself and helping to guide his cock in to my anus.

Steve noticed this instantly and I saw him smirk at me.

Paul's small cock felt much better in my bum but I knew really I was just using his as a way of loosening me up for his larger friends that were stood watching me ride their friend anally whilst they all stroked their dicks hard again.

When he said he was going to come I made the decision to swap him back to my cunt and let him come there. For some reason I didn't want his come from his small cock in my arse I was saving that for the stag to christen.

After taking a load from the last of the men I asked if I could use the toilet, when I returned Paul was already fast asleep snoring right where he was laid after coming in me. The other three had another beer and I was handed one as I was pulled on to Steve's lap.

I looked at the clock, it was four in the morning and the three men around me had hard cocks that I was sure they wanted seeing too.

I grasped Steve's behind me and slowly wanked him whilst maintaining eye contact with Simon and Mark.

"Can't get enough can you slut?" said Steve in to my ear from behind me as my small hand worked up and down his big pole.

"Nooo," I sighed as he reached round and found my swollen clit which he pinched hard, "owwwwww," I moaned and opened my legs wider allowing better access for Steve who wasted no time in curling two thick fingers up in to my hole before pressing his thumb on my clit again. I cried out at the force he used on my ultra sensitive bud.

"We were talking whilst you were in the toilet and we want some of what big Paul had over there," said Steve. He pulled me back right against him and then reached forward and hoisted my legs up so that I was almost in two, with my ankles beside either side my head. His big hand and arm hooked my legs back in tight squeeze.

He reached round with his left hand and again stroked my slit and fingered my pussy before tracing a line down from my slit and stopped when it was pressed against my anus.

He applied pressure and eventually without to much resistance his finger disappeared inside right past the knuckle. He pushed his finger in and out a few times and then added a second which he buried past the knuckle and I closed my eyes as he worked me open.

His two fingers were probably thicker than Paul's cock that I'd easily taken in the arse twenty minutes earlier. He worked my arsehole for a couple of minutes before speaking to the other two who sat watching and slowly stroking their cocks.

"I don't think they'll be a problem boys, who's first, stag? how about you give this little sluts arse some proper cock instead of Paul's little thing!" the said and they all laughed.

Mark stood up from his chair and approached me holding his rigid cock in his right hand, pointing it at me and my finger filled arsehole. I watched as he came close and as he lined up his cock Steve vacated my hole leaving it for his friend to fill with his cock.

As soon as Steve's fingers were out Mark pressed his smooth helmet into my anus and my arsehole held firm for the briefest of moments before the pressure Mark was applying forced my bum hole open.

"Oh gooooooddddddddddd, yessssssssssssss," I squealed as his helmet popped inside me and he stopped. "Don't stop, please don't stop, push it in, please, push it all in," I panted looking down at his rigged shaft lodged obscenely in my young eighteen year old arsehole.

"Go on Mark give it the little bitch," said Steve from behind me, his head almost on my shoulder looking over at his friend, the stag, stretching my tightest hole out.

Mark pushed his cock in slowly and I watched his soon to be married shaft disappear inch by solid inch in to the smallest hole I had to offer. Once all the way in and he was up close to me he leaned in and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"Your one hell of a fuck you little bitch," he said pulling away after tonguing my mouth for a few seconds.

"Fuck me stag," I told him, "Go on stag fuck my young arsehole," I urged him now that my passage way was comfortable with him all the way inside me.

And he did just that, Mark the stag fucked my arsehole whilst I was sat on Steve's lap with my feet pulled back giving Mark full unrivalled access to somewhere I doubt his fiancée let him near.

Steve was constantly in my ear hole telling me what a dirty little slag I was and that he couldn't wait to fuck my bum with his big dick. And to be honest as Mark ploughed in to me I knew that I couldn't wait for it either.

When Steve reached round and found my clit to give it a hard rub and pinch my body jolted in to the throws of orgasm which reached boiling point and eventual eruption when three of Steve's meaty fingers pushed in to my cunt and began to fuck me.

"Owwwwwwwww, fuckkkkk, yessssssss," I screamed and came hard on the cock and fingersburied inside me. I could feel my cunt tighten round the rough fingers inside my pussy and my arsehole grip Mark tightly.

"Fucking hell," he grunted as my arsehole squeezed him making him come in my bum.

He pulled out after a minute when his cock had begun to wilt and his sperm followed in a steady trickle before pooling on the floor beneath me.

I looked up from my dripping pussy at Simon who was approaching just as Mark had done ten minutes earlier. He didn't wait to be invited or even bother to ask, he knew my arsehole was his to fuck and he pushed inside me with one long deliberate stroke until like Mark he was completely buried inside me.

He too leaned in for a long deep wet kiss before he too fucked me whilst I sat on his friends knee. I didn't come but I still enjoyed Simon's efforts as he fucked me a bit harder and a lot quicker no that I was adequately stretched and lubricated.

His quick powerful thrusts soon had him on the cusp of coming and his final strokes we wonderfully slow. He pulled out to the tip of his purple helmet and pushed slowly back in me allowing me to feel every wonderful vein riddled inch of his shaft, one. two, three. four, five.

He pushed deep and grunted loudly at the same instant I felt his cock twitch and swell in my rectum before hot sperm load number two filled me.

Simon stayed in my arse hole for almost two minutes kissing me until his cock wilted and fell from my now well fucked arsehole. Come followed, I didn't know whether it was all his or a mixture of the both now that dribbled from my bum on to the lodge floor.

I was then hoisted up by Steve, his big hands and strong arms lifting me easily and I looked down to see his huge prick standing up beneath me. I put my feet flat along his thighs to support myself and then let him push down on my hips, guiding me on to the biggest cock I was about to have in my arse.

My arsehole found his helmet and Steve stopped pushing whilst I rocked across it working it slowly in to my arse crease. It was big, I knew that from how it had felt in my pussy, now I could feel the shear size of his helmet against the smallest hole on my body.

I wanted it.

I needed it.

I pushed down on it.

Fuck it was big.

Shit.

God know.

I pushed down harder and my arsehole stretched over Steve's huge helmet and momentarily the resistance was gone as nothing was between his invading prick and the deepest depths of my rectum.

I needed it.

I took it.

I sat on it.

Inch after Inch.

I came after three thick inches, I stopped to come but hands from the rear, Steve's hands continued to push me lower from the hips.

Four, five, six.

I looked down at the incredible girth that was somehow disappearing upside my body in the smallest hole.

Seven.

Oh christ, I squealed and whimpered as Steve continued to lower me down his huge dick.

Eight.

Fuck I started to come again, shit I couldn't stop.

Nine, I bottomed out, quite literally on his massive meat and erupted in the biggest, most intense orgasm I think I'd ever had.

Once I'd recovered Steve, spoke in my ear, "Now ride me slag," was all he said.

"Yes, yes," I whimpered, and pushed myself back up his cock which felt as though I was pulling my insides out.

Like a good little whore I bounced up and down Steve's cock for almost fifteen minutes, I came twice more but was told to just keep going which was incredibly difficult given the intensity of feeling I was getting in my pussy and arsehole.

After fifteen(ish) minutes Steve pulled me down and filled my bum with the third and final load of the night. It was well past three by the time I'd cleaned up and crawled in to bed next to Mark the stag.

The final instructions I'd received from the three was that I was to wake the stag up with a blowjob and swallow his come before sucking him back hard and letting him fuck me one more time.

By nine fifteen that morning I'd swallowed Mark's come and been fucked in the pussy and arse before taking a big load in the face. Something his soon to be wife never allowed he said as he wiped the remains of his cream over my face.

Steve ordered me a taxi and by the designated time owner had stipulated I staggered in to our caravan.

Owner was alone at the breakfast table and there wasn't any sign of my mother.

MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers