Coastal Cock Fest Ch. 04

Story Info
Fiona is loaned to a stag party of 6.
10.9k words
4.48
48.3k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,179 Followers

It was Wednesday on our little getaway to the UK holiday destination of Ingoldmells which was an hour or so south from where I currently lived with my two whores Fiona and Alice, who just so happened to be mother and daughter.

The holiday so far had been a roaring success in the fact that on the first two nights I'd had no problem in getting the shit fucked out of both my whores. Well not so much Fiona the second night, unfortunately for her she spent last night as a fluffer for the old bingo men who fucked her daughter over and over.

We'd woken late again after another late and energetic evening so by the time we had eaten it was mid afternoon and the weather was warm and sunny. Alice served us breakfast on the plastic table and chairs outside the caravan considering it was such a nice afternoon.

We did get one or two strange looks from other holiday goers considering both Fiona and Alice were topless, I wasn't stupid enough to get us thrown of site by having them totally naked and there was nothing in the rules about topless sunbathing around the van so we ignored the disapproving glances.

The afternoon was spent around the van, outside sunbathing, the whores ordered to get as much sun on their tits as possible so they stayed topless the whole time and either slept or pretend to sleep as people passed and stared.

At seven we ate another small dinner inside then got ready to go out, this time to the bigger town of Skegness. This in my experience was just another shithole but it had bars and clubs with similar clientèle to that as Ingoldmells where we spent the first night.

There was little doubt in my mind that I'd be able to fix my whores up again this evening. I didn't tell them what I had in mind though, that was for me to know and them to find out later.

The taxi picked us up at 20:30pm which had given us time to sink a few drinks before we left, we were ordering our first beer in packed Skegness bar by nine pm.

Following my usual tried and tested formula both whores were dressed to impress, turn heads, draw attention and lure cock.

In this town it didn't take long I can assure you and in every pub we went in they both got lot's and lot's of attention.

In the street I stopped them, "here's the deal tonight whores," I said. "Old whore," I said addressing Fiona by her proper name. "Tonight you are every young lads dream come true, you only accept attention from men or groups of men under the age of twenty five." I said.

"Yes owner," she replied.

Unlike Alice she didn't ask how she was expected to know, she'd heard me scold Alice for being stupid so cleverly kept her mouth shut.

The story will now be more specific to Fiona and what she went through this evening.

Fiona was an expert at flirting, she'd been doing it for me for over two years now and we'd long passed the stage where she felt uncomfortable or embarrassed. She left me and Alice in the first two bars we went in and worked the crowd, I watched her move around from group to group getting attention but not giving away too much.

Any attention she received from older males she dealt with it swiftly and the men moved on without a fuss. As younger men approached her she acted like a totally different person, she touched their arms, biceps, chest, she stepped in close and pushed her big tits up against them and made her intentions obvious.

By the time we reached the third bar Fiona was on heat, her eyes told me all I needed to know as they glazed over with lust. I had sent Alice off to the downstairs bar as it was sign posted the 80's room so knew she would find what she needed there.

I went to the bar with Fiona and checked out the clientèle on this level, it was a good mixture but that was similar to the previous two bars where Fiona had got attention without definite success.

We stood at the bar and watched people for a minute or so and I soon realised that the younger crowd were heading upstairs, that's when I looked up and saw the sign on the stairs saying club music. Bingo I thought.

"Old whore," I said loudly so that Fiona and the other people in ear shot could hear and I received a few strange glances that became even more bemused when Fiona leaned in to talk.

"Yes owner," she said in to my ear.

"The room upstairs is where you need to be, get yourself up there and do what you do best," i told her.

"Yes Owner," she said and headed immediately for the stairs.

Fiona picks up the story from here on in.

I noticed the sign on the way up the stairs that said club music and clocked the ages of three passing males on the stairs, I had them at twenty (ish) and smiled.

As I got to the top of the stairs and pushed through the double doors the beat of the music hit me and I stood and looked around.

Owner was right the men in this room were all young looking, dancing like crazy and seemed a lot more pissed as they staggered around with two or three bottles in their hands at a time.

I spotted the bar over to the left and headed straight for it side stepping drunken men as I made my way across the crowded floor. Once at the bar area the music was a bit quieter and I joined the queue behind two lads no older that nineteen it looked.

It took them less than thirty seconds to spot me and when they did they did what every young lad does.

They both stared at my tits that were barely being held in my blouse then they looked down my body to my far to short a skirt for a woman my age and then down my tanned legs before coming back up to my smiling face.

"Do you like what you see boys?" I asked stepping a bit closer so that my tits were between the three of us.

Their eyes dropped and feasted on my gaping blouse which showed of lots of cleavage and a tantalising glimpse of the frilly material of my bra.

What I loved about young lads so much is that they were so brazen and confident nowadays, and they Didn't care if I was twenty years their senior, they said what they like when they liked.

"You've got a cracking pair of tits milf," said the shortest.

"What you doing in this room milf, the 80's is downstairs," said the taller one laughing with his friend.

I liked the fact they were referring to me as milf as they spoke and I never corrected them, they were to dumb and pissed to realise that this was showing my submissive nature. This is where older and younger boys differed, older men with more female experience pick up on submissiveness I find.

With younger boys for all their brazenness you have to steer the situation which is what I aimed to do with my response, "There isn't any younger men downstairs and that's what I prefer," I said and pushed passed to get to the bar leaving them open mouthed.

As I ordered my drink I felt the first hand lightly caresses my bum and I pushed back to meet the touch. It didn't stop and I soon felt another on the other side and I allowed them to do this for a couple of minutes whilst I waited for my drink.

Once I'd got my drink I turned and said, "See you around boys," and headed in to the crowd.

I danced and mingled for over an hour, polishing off drinks getting more drunk before I had my first meaningful bit of contact with a younger man dressed in a golfers outfit.

I was coming out the toilets and was grabbed by this lad and pulled to one side. "What you doing?" I asked him and then eyed him up and down. He was a good looking lad, maybe early twenties I guessed and certainly pissed.

He leaned in close putting his head beside my left ear and his left hand on my waist, he had big hands that felt strong and I felt my cunt tingle.

"It's my stag weekend and my challenge is to snog a women old enough to be my mum," he said.

"Cheeky bugger," I said pulling back from him and slapping his solid chest playfully, "How old are you?" I asked.

"22," he replied!

"Well technically I could be your mother I'm 41," I told him.

"So how about that kiss then for my challenge?" he asked leaning in and pulling me a bit closer than before and then he let his hand slid down my back and on to my arse and tilted my head up to him and he leaned in and we kissed.

"He was a good kisser that was for sure and when he went to pull away I pushed my tongue back in his throat and we kissed quickly and passionately before breaking away.

He thanked me and headed back over to a group of lads all dressed in the same sort of outfit and I went for another drink.

Owner approached me at the bar and said to me as my drink came, "You're not sleeping at the van tonight," he said and I looked at him confused, "You see the six lads in golf outfits?" he said and looked in the direction of the group that contained the hunky boy I'd just kissed.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"I've told them that you're a dirty old whore that loves young cock, I've also told them to approach you with made up challenges and you will carry out all of them wont you?" he told me.

"Yes owner," I agreed.

"I've also told them that they can take you back to their digs for the night and send you home in a taxi in the morning," he told me. "You know what that means don't you whore?" he asked me.

"Yes owner, I will have sex with them all," I said and immediately felt my pussy moisten at the thought of having six younger men.

"Yes you will," owner said and walked off in to the crowd. I stood at the bar for a moment watching the crowd, but most importantly I kept one eye on the group. I was getting wetter by the minute just at the anticipation of when I would be challenged again.

I also began to think back at the two or more years I'd spent as a whore, and realised it was only a few weeks ago that I'd been the whore for six men one of which was my bastard neighbour Marvin.

I felt my wanton old hole dampen some more as I remembered what an awesome fuck I'd been given from those six men and hoped that tonight would be as equally degrading and satisfying. I'd not long turned to order my second drink when I felt hand on the small of my back.

I turned to see who it was, with a good idea who and smiled at the lad I kissed and a friend of his. His friend was just as tall and as equally athletic and pretty good looking. Again I felt my pussy moisten now I knew that they knew I was a slut but didn't know that owner had told me.

Once I'd got my drink we stepped aside from the bar and the one I'd kissed told me they had another challenge that him and his friend had to kiss the same bird.

without hesitating I handed my drink to the lad I'd kissed and turned to his mate, "he's had a go so your first," I said and pulled him to me and leaned up to kiss him passionately for over a minute and allowed him to let his hands wander over my bum.

Once we broke I turned straight back to the first lad and kissed him like I had before and again I allowed him to rub his hands over my bum and back.

When we broke he handed me back my drink and pulled me close to say, "Come and have a drink with us," nodding over towards his friends, "maybe you could help us with a few of our other challenges," he said looking at me and smiling.

"Yeah why not, it sounds like fun," I said smiling back. The noticed the glance he shared with his friend and followed between them to the table their four other friends were stood around.

They all greeted me with smiles and pecks on the cheeks, when I had pecked the other four I managed to have a look at them and was pleasantly surprised to see that all were of similar height and build.

I quickly learned that they were all members of a rugby team from Ollerton in Nottinghamshire and were all between 20 and 24. Perfect I thought as my stomach knotted and pussy tingled in my knickers at the prospect of being used by 6 rugby players almost half my age.

The drinks flowed for the next hour or so and I noticed owner walking pasta couple of times and checking up on me, when I noticed him I made a point of moving closer to the boy nearest me and pushing my tits against his arm.

Over the course of the hour all the challenges that seemed very made up, funnily enough, began to come out and I'd completed another four which I deemed the tame ones by Kissing the other members of the group taking my total kisses to 6.

It was when I returned from the toilet that I sensed the shift and it was obvious that they had been trying to work out what challenge to do next with out blowing their cover that I already knew about.

One of the lads across the table, I couldn't remember his name, took the bull by the horns and declared that his next challenge was to suck some birds nipples. All his mates looked at him so I knew that he was just being brave and chancing his arm.

He was sussing out what was acceptable and where we could go from here. All eyes turned to me expectantly and hopeful at the same time, i could see it on their faces.

I put my drink down and staying where I was opened enough buttons on my blouse to push it round my breasts so that my bra was in full view, six pairs of eyes watched me mesmerised.

I loved having this affect on men.

I then pulled the front of my bra and tucked it under my heavy big breasts and let them fall free to smirks and gasps. I looked at the lad opposite and then down at my breasts before taking a nipple in between my finger and thumb on each hand and gave them a pull and a twist.

"Come on then," I told him.

He shot round the table and dived on my tits grabbing one and sucking the other nipple before swapping over. When he'd feasted he rose up and gave both my wet nipples a final pull before telling me what fantastic big tits I had.

As I went to put them away one of the other boys beside me grabbed my hand and stopped me, "leave them out for a bit, we all want to have a play with them," he said.

He held my hand in preparation to emphasise the point but when I didn't show any resistance he moved his hand away from mine leaving ,y hand on my clothing with the decision all mine. When I lowered my hand from my bra and left my breasts free.

The lad who had held my hand reached back out and cupped my right breast and then moved his fingers to my nipple. I bit my lip as he squashed my nipple between his big finger and thumb and I saw the others smirk knowingly.

When the first lad had finished another opposite ushered me over with his finger and I walked round to him leaving my arms by side and breasts exposed. Luckily at that moment it wasn't seen. I stood beside him and he moved me round in front of him so that my back was to the table.

He then sucked each of my nipples in turn before giving each a sharp tug and pinch. Again I bit my lip, this nipple play that i;d grown to love was having a wonderful affect on me. Those that have followed my transformation will know that I can easily get off on nipple play alone.

By the time I got round to the fifth lad I was on the cusp of needing to come and the fact that we'd built up a little audience just fuelled the fire burning in my knickers. A few clubbers, maybe four hand noticed me and what I was doing and been stood at the table next to us watching for a few minutes and passing people now looked over, pointed and laughed.

I didn't care, every time a fresh set of strange eyes saw my bare breasts and hard nipples being manhandled by the group it made the feeling intensify.

The boy that I'd originally kissed pulled both my nipples at the same time and then twisted them and I cried out for the first time. "Oh goddd yesss,"

"Dirty old bitch aren't you?" he said loud enough for a couple of the lads to hear.

"Yes," I confirmed before I cried out again as he repeated the pull and twist in the opposite direction this time.

I looked at him and couldn't stop myself or help myself from saying it, "Touch my pussy, I need to come," I said.

"Sorry?" he smirked and held his hand to his ear indicating he hadn't heard me. I knew what he was doing, but I didn't care.

"Touch my fucking pussy," I shouted and saw all the boys in my eye shot look round amazed, "I need to come," I shouted and I noticed the six I was with close ranks so that they could see what I'd just offered was for real.

To show him that what I was saying was was I wanted I opened my feet a couple of feet and pulled my skirt up round my waist exposing my white thong that was stuck to my sopping wet cunt.

I looked at him and then at the others I could make eye contact with before saying, "please, finger me," I said wincing at the crudeness and immatureness of how that sounded.

Finger me, I thought, that was something you asked for and received behind the bike sheds and here I was forty one years old in a seaside night club surrounded by youths with my tits out asking to be fingered.

Fuck I loved being owned and being a whore.

I reached down and pulled the wet thong from the folds of my puffy pussy and pulled it aside showing the young men my bald cunt lips and tiny trimmed triangle of pubic hair.

"Please, finger me and pull my nipple, I need to come," I said loudly. I looked at the six looking at me and at my cunt and tits and then at the few people that had noticed and lingered to watch.

Fuck I was dripping wet.

That's when I noticed owner walk past and look between the bodies surrounding me, I watched him stop and stand near another lad who was watching and recording on his phone. They spoke and laughed, and still I waited to be fingered.

"Pleasssseee," I begged the lad in front of me, the one I'd kissed first, "Finger me, please," I begged again and he reached out at last and I sighed when I felt the upturned side of all four fingers press against my soaking wet lips.

I pushed downwards forcing my lips to part and his fingers found my opening, two, then three fingers curled up inside my disgustingly wet hole and as he pushed up I pushed down hard and came hard on his hand.

As I did he pulled my nipple and twisted, "Owwwwwwww," I squealed and pushed harder on his fingers coming again.

He fingered me roughly then for a good couple of minutes before pulling out and pulling my knickers back in to place, he then put my tits away and buttoned 2 of my buttons leaving most of my bra and cleavage on show.

"Go and get a round of drinks," he told me and let me away from the table so i could get to the bar.

I came back to the table with a tray of seven drinks. six pints and a vodka lemonade for myself. The lads all took one and we spent a good hour drinking and dancing again. As we danced beside our table we were stood at the lads brazenly groped me which I accepted.

At one point I was dancing between two of the lads, by back against one whilst the other gyrated between my legs. It was the lad from the rear that reached round and raised my skirt round my waist and pulled my thong aside in a quick move that caught me by surprise.

I looked round to see if anyone other than the group I was entertaining had noticed and it was at a moment when were less crowded. The boy from behind came in real close and pulled me back against him by putting his left arm over my left shoulder and cupping my breast.

"Open you legs," he said in my ear and I lowered my bum and spread mythighs and continued to gyrate against him.

His right hand came round from the side and I felt it slide round from my hip and between my legs to my cunt. He rubbed my pussy and then curled three fingers in me and began to forcefully jab them up me.

I had to stop dancing and just stood leaning back against this young man with the back of my head in his shoulder as he pumped my pussy roughly. As soon as his fingers vacated my cunt I watched his friend step close and slide three of his fingers in and at long last one found my neglected clit with their thumb.

I heard myself moan loudly over the music as my aching clit was thumbed and flicked whilst he left his fingers stationary inside me.

MILowner
MILowner
1,179 Followers