Coastal Cock Fest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I panted before my head was turned the opposite way and another cock filled my mouth.

This was more like it they were getting the jist now, By the time the second cock and unloaded in me they were all naked and all crowded round, cocks swung around me and I did my best to stroke two at a time and suck one if it was presented.

this went on for well over an hour until all six had been through my pussy and left me a pussy full. I'd come several times and the lads had taken to pulling my nipples to help me come.

I crawled over to one of the boys who was sat on the floor drinking a can of beer, I lowered my head between his legs and took his cock which was still erect.

I loved young cock.

I looked back behind me after a minute and made eye contact with the first boy I saw, "Fuck me," I told him and pushed my arse back and arched my back readying myself for him.

I felt hands on my hips and looked back to see a different boy kneeling behind me ready to enter me. I didn't care, I was here to fuck and intended to fuck these boys as mush as I could.

As I turned back to the boy in front me I was entered from behind with a powerful stroke that made me open my mouth and shout out as young cock entered me and pulled back out before slamming in to me hard again.

The boy in front of me pulled my head down and my moans became nothing more than a mumbled muffled noise that continued with every hard thrust from the boy behind. They seemed to have got the gist at last that I was here to be used and fucked like a whore and that I wouldn't be refusing anything they offered me.

I no longer had to encourage them to take each others place behind me, they were doing this all by themselves so |I just continued to suck the boys cock in front of me.

Every so often, maybe five or so minute intervals they'd be a slight pause in being fucked and an awful emptiness in my cunt as they swapped round. That emptiness seemed to last forever and only when I felt a cock head enter my hole again did I push back to meet each and every thrust.

Eventually the boy who's cock I'd sucked to death wanted another crack at me so I let him up and looked over my shoulder at the boy pumping away and the line of four others behind all stroking hard dicks waiting for their turn.

It was no good I thought and certainly not fair on them having to wait so long to have a go on me, I had one hole still unused and It was about time I had one of these young bucks buried inside it.

When the next boy approached I was quick to stand up and meet him before he got to me,"Lay down and let me ride you," I told him and then waited for him to position himself on his back in the middle of the small room.

I had my back to the others but wanted to see their faces when I pushed their friends cock in to my arsehole. I turned to face the crowd and then squatted down making sure I leaned back a bit so that they had a good view.

I rubbed my pussy over the boys helmet and lowered maybe two inch inside me and coated his cock head in my pussy juices before lifting off a sliding forwards until my tightest hole rested on his prick.

"No way," I heard a couple say.

"Bitch takes it up the arse too!" said another as I pushed down on the young man's cock. all the time I looked at the faces on the others, who were all pretty opened mouthed.

Eventually my resistance was breached and I sunk lower taking more of the rigid shaft up my bum with a loud squeal. "owwwwww, fuck I love young cock in my arse," I cried as I sat on the whole length until I could lower myself any more.

I rocked forwards and backwards three times making sure I'd got the whole wonderful length in me and then I began to ride it slowly, up and down from the tip to the base, over and over until my arsehole had stretched enough to increase my speed.

I rode that young cock few a few minutes and then sat right down on it and splayed my legs further and eyed the mesmerised boys. My fingers found my cunt and I rubbed myself for them before opening my swollen lips and saying, "Who's going to fill my pussy and DP me with your friend?"

I should have realised who would volunteer first, brazen boy came from the side and got himself straight in to a crouched position and then held his cock downwards a little bit and guided it straight between my held open pussy lips.

"Yesssssssss," I hissed as my cunt took him easily and I felt his cock slide along the shaft of his mates with only a thin wall separating them. I loved having one in each hole because there was no better feeling than being crammed full, especially when it was with fourteen inches of prime young cock.

There wouldn't be many forty one year old women with two twenty tear old cocks in them whilst four more looked on. I they knew they'd only be jealous anyway.

Once the other boy was balls deep inside me I asked them to wait a minute, "Let me just get used to it," I panted, "I'm so fucking full of cock," I moaned and moved myself back and forth ever so slightly getting my holes accustomed.

"Go on then boys, fuck me," I told them.

The boy underneath couldn't really do very mush which was always the case when being double penetrated like this due to the pressure of me sitting on him and then the other man driving hard in to me from above.

it wasn't necessary for him to be thrusting in and out of me anyway, just having something substantial wedged in my bum when a cock was fucking my pussy was more than enough to have me screaming out an orgasm after a few minutes.

It was a procession then, one after another the five lads took it in turns to double penetrate me with their friend and by the time the third cock entered me I was an orgasmic mess, constantly squealing and moaning as young cock after young cock used me like a piece of meat.

Eventually the boy in my arse wanted a change and I was lifted from him and immediately lowered on to the boy with the fattest prick.

"Oh my," I moaned as my arsehole stretched wider to accept him, "Oh my god, stretch me out," I cried as I took every fat inch and came.

When I opened my eyes long cock was in front of me and plunged in to me with one hard savage thrust giving me the whole lot in one go.

"Fuck yes give it me, give it me hardddddd," I cried and came again following seven more savage thrusts that hurt my pussy.

Again they went round one after another, cock after cock slammed in my pussy until it was a red swollen and soaking wet mess.

Again I was lifted off fat cock and lowered on to another only this time I was facing the boy in my bum, he pulled me down and we kissed and continued to do so as a cock filled my bum. I liked being Dp'd this way as the cock beneath me was able to jab inside me a bit more adding to the sensations that were all ready at optimum.

It was the second one up brazen boy that changed the situation again upping the ante to a level I'd never reached in all my time as a whore.

He entered my arse and gave me a couple of strokes and then pulled out, the next time I felt his cock it was pushing at my pussy, right on top of the cock already in there.

I shot up and looked round, "What are you doing?" I asked as unknown territory was very much upon me.

Hearing this made the others crowd round and one of the others confirmed what was about to happen to me.

"Shit lads, he's going to double dick her cunt," said fat cock.

"Nooo, not two in my cunt, I've never done that," I protested.

He pushed forward and I felt the dick in me push down and the top edges of my hole stretch wider,"Owwwwwwwwwww,no, no , please it wont fit," I cried but brazen boy continued to push.

A searing pain ripped through me again as my hole opened to a width it had never been before as a second cock head entered my cunt at the same time as another for the first time.

I cried out and tears filled my eyes as he pushed along the length of his mates cock ripping my hole wide open as he continued inside.

I was all inside, I knew it, I could feel it, my cunt was as full as it had been in my life and I came at the sheer obscenity of it all. Not once but three times on the trot as both cocks started to move inside me, fucking me with slow deliberate strokes.

With my eyes rolling in my head and my sexual boundaries pushed beyond their wildest limits I opened my mouth to accept the cock that was rubbing at my lips.

I had three cocks in me but in only two of my holes, shit, shit, I came again.

Brazen boy pulled out and my cunt slowly returned to being round only one cock which began banging me hard whilst he had the chance. A few seconds later I felt another cock being pushed in to my cunt and thankfully my slackened hole opened easier for my second dose of double pussy sex.

What would my owner say I thought when I told him that I'd taken two cocks in my pussy at the same time, would he be pleased, I hoped so I thought, I was doing this for him I said to myself as the third cock in line pulled out of my bum and then joined his mates cock in my cunt.

By the fourth cock I knew my cunt was well stretched as number four slid in side pretty easily, I then began to wonder whether my once tight pussy would ever be the same. It used to be a compliment I received a lot, that for such a whore I still had the cunt of a twenty year old. It didn't feel like it at the minute as cock four pulled out to make way for fat cock.

How my poor little pussy stretched to accept fat cock I don't know, but it did and once in me it felt fucking extraordinary. And you guessed it I came again.

You might think, good lord she comes a lot, but honestly I've got very sensitive receptors all around my pussy and when I reach fever pitch I'm almost on the crest of orgasm all the time, it doesn't take much to tip me over the edge.

Eventually after what must've been over two hours of double penetration and double pussy the cocks in me began to come.

Unfortunately I never got to experience two cocks coming in my pussy at the same time, maybe that's something I can ask owner to arrange in the future. But I was quite content with the six loads I was given in my mouth, pussy or arse.

After that the lads all began to crash out so I sneaked in to the bottom bunk with long cock who had already passed out asleep and didn't even stir as I got in beside him.

When I woke in the morning all the boys were still wasted, I gathered up my clothing and got dressed, shit was nine o clock already and I still had to go and see the B&B owner.

Owner expected me back at ten so I knew I'd be late, hopefully he'd accept my explanation about the B&B owner wanting to use of me so I could fuck all the boys.

I left their room and went back down the same staircase I'd come up the night before, on the ground floor I followed the sign for the rooms 1-10 and ended up on the opposite side of the B&B.

I found room one and knocked on the door.

The tall B&B owner opened after a minute and I was shocked to see him naked, I looked immediately downwards at his long soft cock and when I looked back up he was giving me that same horrible smirk as last night.

"Haven't you had enough yet?" he asked smirking at me before stepping aside so that I could step in to his room.

I heard the door close behind me and turned around and watched the B&B owner walk towards me stroking his long thin cock. "Strip," he said.

He watched and wanked as I undressed and left my clothes in a neat pile on a spare corner of a chest of drawers. By the time I was stood naked before him he was fully erect and ready for the use of one of my holes.

He reached out and took either side my head in his big hands and lowered my head towards his dick, "open wide slut," he said and moments later he groaned loudly as my lips closed round his dick and he pushed to the back of my throat.

I gagged, and he pulled out and laughed as I spat and slobbered trying to catch my breath before he feed me his long pole again. Again he made me gag and again he laughed as I coughed, spat and spluttered.

The third time he entered my mouth he feed me a couple of inch and began fucking my face by pulling and pushing my head up and down his wet pole, once bored of this he held my head still and fucked my mouth like my cunt.

I couldn't help but put my hand between my legs and rub my clit as this strange man used me and I allowed him and I enjoyed it.

Eventually he was through using my mouth and pulled me to my feet and led me to the room at the rear and pushed me back on the bed. As I fell back I instinctively spread my legs like I'd done for the previous sixty of seventy men, I'd lost proper count a while ago.

"Them boys certainly beat that pussy up didn't they slut?" he said as he locked eyes on my gangbang ravaged hole.

"Yes," I answered and rubbed my hole for him and spread my swollen lips.

"Your one naughty old bitch," he said and he climbed on the bed between my legs and shuffled in to position and stroked his long cock up and down my slit.

"Did you fuck them all?" he asked looking at me but rubbing hard cock on my clit.

"Everyone," I moaned as he dipped his cock head in to the opening of my sticky used hole.

"You slag," he grunted and slammed in to my hole giving me his whole dick.

"Owwwwwwwwww," I squealed, my pussy still sore and very sensitive.

He slammed in to me, five times hard and deep and I came on his cock.

"Slag," he called me again and pulled out.

He reached over me and grabbed a pillow and told me to raise my arse and placed it under me, my arsehole was now as accessible as my cunt and had an inkling what was coming next.

"Them young boys fuck your arse?" he asked rubbing his cock along my slit and down until his cock head rubbed over my arsehole.

"All of them."I told him as I felt his helmet breach my anal passage as easy as you'd expect after have six dicks up it.

"Slag," he said and drove his pole deep in my arse, hard, five, six, seven, eight, nine times and then I came again at the disgracefulness of my behaviour.

"Slag," he said as he pulled out my bum and fucked my cunt again.

He used both my holes alternatively for twenty five minutes of more until he eventually pulled out and sprayed sperm all over my face, neck and tits.

He wiped the rest of his spunk through my thin strip of pubes and then rolled on his back next to me, "No fuck off slag," he said.

I got up quickly and dressed, leaving come on my tits and tried my best to clean off my face with my knickers as I left his room.

I hailed a cab out the front and was soon being dropped back at the caravan where owner was waiting for me.

"What time do you call this old whore?" he asked as I stepped in to see him and Alice eating breakfast. It was thirty nine minutes past ten.

"I'm sorry owner, I can explain," I apologised quickly as I striped off not forgetting the caravan dress code.

"Were waiting old whore," he said not looking up at me from his breakfast.

I then went on to explain how I had to suck the B&B owners cock to get upstairs then return in the morning to be fucked by him.

"I admire your dedication to being my whore, letting another man use you like a common slut shows great willingnes." he said and I smiled knowing I'd pleased him.

"But it also shows no self control you dirty old cock hungry whore and for that I'll think of how you should be punished," he said and the smile disappeared from my face.

"Go and clean up you tramp," he said and I left them feeling stupid.