Coastal Cock Fest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,183 Followers

"Get on my cock then slut, make it quick," he said laying back wanking his semi hard cock. Alice leaned over and sucked his cock that was still covered in her pussy juice and come making him hard again.

She then climbed on and filled her hole with half his meat before beginning to ride him quickly.

Fiona on the other hand didn't seem to need to persuade Steve to much and was already kneeling between his legs sucking his cock back to life before turning to face me in the door and rubbing his cock head round her arsehole.

As Steve felt her lower and guide him not in to her pussy but her arse he shouted out, "oh you dirty old bitch," as she sunk her tight hole down his big dig her again called her a dirty bitch and slapped her on the arse three times making her yelp.

A slamming door made me turn my head and Alice was walking gingerly up the caravan having took two loads from her man and had shown him out.

"Shower and get ready," I told her.

I sat on the sofa and fifteen minutes later Steve emerged with a huge grin on his face, he smiled at me and left slamming the door behind him. I found Fiona still sprawled on the bed, fingers dipping in her pussy as come leaked from both her holes.

"Get showered and ready whore," I told her, we leave in half an hour.

Both wore short tight cloths and quarter cup bras so that their nipples were easily defined against the taught material of their stretched blouses.

On the way down to the club I had them walk in front of me, not to far though as i had instructions for them.

"Right whores," I said and they both stopped immediately. "No, keep walking, all you have got to do is listen," I told them and they carried on.

"You have two tasks left and I'm going to issue both out now as you my want to do some ground work on four before you disappear to complete number three," I said.

"Yes Owner," they said in perfect unison as if rehearsed. I think it was just good training to be honest, or at least that's what I told myself.

"Task three is a team effort, now I know how well you can work as a team so for you two this should be easy. Pull four boys as a group or however you have to do it to total four i don't care. Take them back and share them, one come each and bring me five photo's on either of your phones as I'll be drinking at the club," I told them.

"Task four, arrange to meet and fuck a staff member after closing tonight, not in the van but on the site somewhere. 2 photo's on each of your phones as well. That understood whores?" I finished off as we entered the reception and headed in to the bar.

Alice peeled off to the arcade as me and Fiona went to get the drinks.

Alice joined us a few minutes later at the table.

"No good yet old whore," she said to her mother, "it's empty," she said.

Neither stayed at my table long, I didn't expect them too to be honest as they had tasks to complete. Every time I got a round I'd buy them both one and leave it on the table, they'd return to collect it and disappear off again.

After the fist three pints i was busting for a pee and headed loo, i chose to use the ones out near the arcade to see if I could see what my two whores were up too.

It was certainly busier outside the bar now with people all coming out for the entertainment. I caught a glimpse of Alice talking to one of the security guards and it looked like she was flirting hard and he was lapping it up.

Maybe she was sorting her after club fuck out and I couldn't blame her, the security guard was a tall imposing figure in his twenties with big muscles.

I watched her for a bit from near the toilet and when she left after a couple of minutes it wasn't without handing over her number. Alice it seemed had sorted out task four.

She then entered the arcade and i went loo. On the way back I dobbed in the large arcade which was spread over three rooms one of which was an over eighteen area with bigger jackpots on the gamblers.

This is where i found both my whores in jovial conversation with five not four young looking lads. I recognised a couple from round the park.

I went back to the main bar and after another pint my seal had gone so headed back to the loo, popping in the arcade after my whores were nowhere to be seen.

I sat boozing with a couple of lads from Exeter until almost last orders when eventually may whores returned. They sat down and picked up one of the three vodka and lemonades I'd got each and began drinking.

The two lads looked them up and down and addressed my two whores, "Don't be rude whores, say hi to Rick and Phil," I said.

Their faces told it all as both of my whores got up to give each a peck on the lips, "Hi, I'm Alice and I'm Fiona," they both said to each before sitting back down.

We shared the last hour together having a good laugh and the lads eventually left us giving Fiona an Alice another kiss on the lips before they left, not knowing they'd had their lips round cock all day.

Once they'd gone I asked for the phone and fiona handed me hers. I opened up the photo's and flicked through the last five.

"I said four boys, not five whores?" I said not really fussed but keen to hear their reasoning.

"We know owner and we apologise but they were all together and we didn't think you mind one more," said Fiona.

"We thought you'd be happy that we willingly took one more cock for you owner?" Alice chirped in.

"Don'y worry whores you do not disappoint," i laughed.

The pictures showed them on their knees surround by all five cocks, on all fours with every hole filled and the last with their faces covered in spunk.

"Well done whores, now task four, have you made arrangements?" I asked as I stood up to leave.

"Yes," they both said.

"Good I shall await you at the van," I said and left.

I walked in the van at ten past midnight and headed to bed as i was knackered.

The door being shut woke me and I looked at the clock, twenty past one in the morning, Fiona crawled in to bed beside me naked after shedding her clothes.

She stunk of sex, or was that just the van, i was unsure. I put my hand between her legs and I could feel the heat from her cunt before my fingers even made contact with her swollen battered pussy lips.

"Did he come in my whores cunt?" I asked.

"Yes owner he did," she replied.

"Phone," I said and she gave it me.

Both photo's showed her leaning against a tree as a cock slid in to her from behind.

"Who was he?" I asked.

"One of the arcade attendants," she said.

"Good whore, now suck me," I told her and I exhaled loudly as her wonderful mouth took my soft cock.

Alice came in as Fiona was still sucking my meat, she stripped and climbed in the other side. Again I felt her hot sticky pussy, "Did he come in my whores pussy?" I asked her.

"Yes owner," she said.

I checked her phone and was pleased to see her with her legs spread on a bench one with his cock in her and one just after he'd come.

"Share my cock," I instructed and smiled as I lay back and felt my dick get passed from mother to daughter and then her mouth close around me.

I gave each a load in their mouth and then we all fell to sleep. tomorrow was the last full day and night and I had big plans for them both.

MILowner
MILowner
1,183 Followers
12