Coastal Escape

Story Info
Romantic coastal escape.
1.9k words
3.2
6.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What an incredible day it had been, their car following the winding coastal highway as if it was born to be there. This trip sprung suddenly from a passing thought into reality in the course of a few short hours. Now, having parked the car, they settled into their room for the night. The hotel was a small coastal place, bright paint and fresh flowers blooming in their neatly placed spots in the gardens. Blooming splendor-reds, yellows, purple all opened to the coastal air. Their room was more of a bungalow rather than a traditional room. Attached to the back was a small, private deck perched at the top of a small cliff. The waves of the Pacific Ocean cresting and crashing on the sand below, sending luminescent sheets of salty water scurrying up the shore, only to run back to the comforts of the deep.

He was nervous, although he shouldn't be, but, none the less he was. He chuckled quietly to himself at his nervousness. Wondering, why at his age he would be nervous. He was alone with a beautiful woman, alone finally, alone at last. Perhaps that was the root of his nervousness; he desired this time to be perfect beyond perfection. Chuckling again, he smiled at the impossibility of that thought, but yearned all the same for such perfection. She deserved that perfection. The time of her life, on all fronts.

He moved quietly around the room, humming very quietly, as he was inclined to do when he was in his happy place. Lighting candles, one by one, watching each flame take light, small at first, then leaping upwards, stretching its warm light and heat into the air, he smiled. The room began to change in appearance, gradually transforming itself from gray to a golden, flickering glow. The air filling with the scent of the candles, mixing with the salty air of the ocean.

He slid the glass door open that led to the private deck. As he was carrying several lit candles, he used his elbow to push the door open. Immediately a rush of cool ocean air invaded his senses, closing his eyes he inhaled the freshness. After setting the candles all around the perimeter of a hot tub, he checked the temperature of the water. It was perfect, the water very warm, not too hot, not too cold. Bending over, he flipped the switch that activated the pump and the water immediately jumped to life as the jets roared under the water.

Going back inside, he waited for her to appear from behind the door. His heart beating hard in his chest, his hands holding two wine glasses filled with cool, white wine. After a few moments he heard the door begin to open before seeing it move. She appeared before him, wearing a long, black, silk robe, the silk rope clinging to her waist. He could see the tops of her naked breasts, revealed above the silk. His breath quickened at the beautiful sight of her.

Handing her a glass, she accepts, taking a long refreshing sip of the elixir. He does the same, still not a word exchanged between them. With his empty hand, he puts an extended finger lightly on her lips and says, "shhhhh," quietly to her. Letting his hand drop, he takes her free hand in his and leads her slowly out onto the deck.

As they step together onto the cool wooden deck, they listen to the sound of the surf below them, the thunder of wave after wave crashing. He looked into her beautiful, "freckled" brown eyes as he takes another drink of his wine, the beverage causing his head to swim just a little. She takes another drink from her glass, looking back into his blue eyes, with a smile on her face. Both hearts warm, both bodies responding to the sight of the other and the relaxing benefit of the wine.

After setting his glass down, he steps up in front of her, standing closely enough to feel her warmth against his skin. The warm glow of the candle flame highlighting her incredibly sensuous mouth and lips. Leaning forward, he kisses her lightly, gently on her lips, allowing his lips to linger against hers. Savoring the sweetness of her taste, he lets out a quiet little moan, his quiet expression of joy. He kisses her again, this time pressing his lips against hers more firmly, letting his tongue lightly trace the opening of her mouth.

While his tongue gently teased her lips, his hands slip to her waist and unties the silk cord holding her robe closed. The cord drops to the deck, a quiet thud announces that it had fallen. His warm hands quickly find their way into the opening of her robe, his fingers gently grazing her skin as he moves his hands upwards. Moving up along her sides, around the outside of her bare breasts, lightly touching, up to her shoulders where they push her robe backwards off of her shoulders, allowing the robe to slip off of her. She now stands naked, exposed, revealed, beautiful before him.

Stepping back a half of a step, he allows the candle light to glow on her skin. What an incredible view, the ocean in the background, the beautiful woman directly in front of him. He feels himself begin to stir, his cock growing, warming, wanting. He can see that her nipples are hard, her breathing a little shallow and quick as she stands before him. She is standing still, waiting, enjoying his presence, seeing his crotch stir she smiles while licking her lips seductively for him to see.

Reaching over to a small table, preset by him while she changed, he picks up an item just out of her view. He has dreamed of the day when he could use this little device, designed for a completely different purpose, now to be used for the purpose that he intends. It is long and slender, red in its length. Large, red beads run along its length, making up a slender handle. The tip an explosion of soft bristles designed for writing with ink. The item used for generations by those trained in the ancient oriental art of calligraphy. The red jade beads individually carved, many edges, many options.

Taking the brush into his hand, he begins to very lightly trace over her skin with the soft brush. Slowly along her collarbone, down her upper right arm, her lower right arm, the back of her right hand. He turns her right arm over, revealing its underside, the brush tracing the palm of her hand, slowing moving up her inner arm, finally reaching the outside of her right breast. The brush wanders very slowly around the perimeter of her breast, first along the top, down the middle, along the bottom, and up along its outside edge. Without ever loosing contact with her skin, the brush moves to her left breast and repeats the motion, very slowly.

Finally coming to rest between her breasts, the brush dances lightly (he is wiggling the brush quickly back and forth in very short movements) downwards, traveling between her breasts, down her stomach, around her navel, down to her pelvis. Moving around her pelvis, the brush kissing her skin all around her moistening vagina. After circling her, the brush moves up the middle of her pussy, slowly, straight up, pausing to move in a circle over her clitoris, then back upwards again. Eventually finding her now rock hard nipples, the brush teasing them further. Upwards the brush moves and traces every line, every feature of her face, ears and neck. He listens to her moaning quietly at the touch of the bristles.

Her eyes closed, a peaceful smile on her lips, he puts the brush back on its perch atop the table. Taking her hand again, he see her eyes open dreamily. He leads her slowly into the bubbling water. Slowly stepping in, getting used to the hot water inch by inch. Standing, facing each other, he begins kissing her, deeply, his lips soft, his tongue hard as he expresses his desire for her. She responds back, taking his mouth against hers, kissing him with the passion of a thousand fires. Both delighting in the feeling of her nipples against his chest.

His hands gently cup her breasts, squeezing them gently as they kiss. He dips his hand into the hot water and the places it over her hard nipple, his hand warmed by the water. Gently he pinches nipple between his thumb and forefinger, running it between the two while intensifying his kiss. Pulling away, he turns her around as he sits down in the water, then pulls her down onto his lap, her back facing his chest. She settles down, leaning back against him as she feels his lips begin to kiss her neck. His hands now touching her lightly, all over her breasts, stomach, and pussy....tracing every line, allowing fingers to enter slowly, finding her clitoris, his finger going around and around its tip.

He shuffles her on his lap, lifting her, then allowing her to settle back down, she feels his rock hard cock slide into her wet pussy, going fully into her. He can feel her quiver at his entry, hears her moan. He gasps a little at the feel of her moist heat surrounding, gripping him as she accepts him inside of her. She begins to rock back and forth in his lap, lifting and falling slowly and deliberately. His hands in her lap, gently tormenting her throbbing clit as he makes love to her. The sweat now beading on both of their foreheads, bodies heated by the hot water and the passion of their love making. Rocking and touching, thrusting and circling. Her hands involuntarily move to her breasts, cupping them, squeezing, pleasing as she rides the waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

He feels his pleasure increasing, rising, as the muscles of her pussy clench and clamp his cock. Her breathing speeding up, her heart starting to race as the joy she feels begins to increase to the point of explosion. He is experiencing the same. Suddenly, she quivers, moans, and spasms in a deep and intense orgasm that sends electrical currents throughout her body. At nearly the same instant he explodes inside of her; long, hot streams of cum filing her as she quivers. The movements slowing, milking every bit of ecstasy from each other, she settles back against his chest, relaxed, spent---for the moment. They sit, still connected, for several moments, savoring the afterglow of delight. His hands slowly and gently caressing her skin as he gently kisses her neck.

Finally, separating, they sip wine, lightly touch each others face. Then, both standing, drying each other with big towels as they step out of the hot water, feeling the cool air against their skin. Once dry, and taking their wine and candles, they go back inside. Placing candles around the bed and refilling wine glasses. It is then that she sees what he has in store for her, the ropes are affixed to each corner of the bed, black, silken, strong. Oil, warmed and ready, a glass toy stands ready to explore, he has placed the calligraphy brush alongside the other items. She eyes the beads, hoping they will be employed. She quivers and surrenders as he leads her to the bed and her next pleasure.............