Coastal - Slow Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down and relax. You're on holiday, remember. No meetings waiting for you. No e-mail to answer. Just enjoy the day and eat. You need all your strength, if you want to live in such rough surroundings."

I immediately checked for innuendo, but there didn't seem to be any, for she looked out of the window, surveying the clouds.

"It's a beautiful day out there. You should explore the village after breakfast, capture the mood of the place. I swear it works wonders. It did for me, for sure."

She didn't give us a chance to question her last remark, but I wondered what she did before they moved here. She seemed very capable of everything she did; every movement seemed determined, purposeful. Claudia was bursting full of energy this morning, and she didn't waste any. We were served by her as if we were in a luxury hotel and the food was superb. Nothing to complain about in that department. If it weren't for the weird host...

As for our hostess, I had nothing to complain about at all, especially since she showed a lot more skin this morning than on the night before. She wore a top that left her shoulders nearly naked and showed a lot of tightly packed cleavage. Even Susan couldn't stop staring when Claudia leaned over the table to put just another dish in front of us or to refill our cups. It seemed to me that she was just as fascinated as I was, although probably for different reasons.

I had planned to ask Claudia about Carl's photo obsession, but when we were done with breakfast, she she was already in her jacket and nearly out of the door.

"I have to go to the next town shopping. If you need anything, just call for Carl or Stephanie, they should be around this morning. See you at noon. Mark my words and have some outside time and develop an appetite. I tend to over cook, plenty and if you don't get enough exercise you'll leave here 20 pounds heavier. Each. And I know that you boardroom people don't like that."

She laughed as she left, and we laughed, too, relaxed again. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary here.

"Well, should we?" I pointed outside.

"Definitely. I long to see the seaside up close. It looked gorgeous yesterday evening."

"Then let's grab our coats and go."

"As long as there are not too many paparazzi out there." Susan winked.

We went out joking about it already, as if it was something that had happened to someone else. Denying the possibilities for the moment and enjoying it instead. Fun at last.

3

It was all rugged, rocky cliffs, rough sea, some sand and lots of salty wind, just as we had imagined it. Simply heaven. I once again checked my cell phone. No luck. Or just the opposite. I put it away, determined to forget about work and about my laptop that I had put in the trunk out of habit, for the next four weeks. We walked hand in hand most of the time and felt mesmerized by the landscape and the bewitching little village. Imagine our surprise when we saw Carl waving for us from some way down the beach, pointing at his wrist in between the wide motions of his enormous arms. It was already noon. Susan nudged my side.

"No camera."

Already we had our little running gag. Or so we thought.

"So you feel it's safe to approach?"

"Definitely."

Her grin lifted my soul like it hadn't for quite too long. We needed this time out desperately.

"Brilliant." And so we went in.

We wolfed down our lunch, famished by the activities of the morning. The fresh air worked wonders on our bodies and the magic of the place already began to work on our minds. I only had very brief flashbacks of work and was able to push them aside in seconds. Something that I hadn't been able to do in ages. Perhaps the cleavage and hips of our hostess helped, too. Stephanie was around only for a minute. I would have liked to see more of her proud ass in the tight, bleached jeans, but that was it.

After lunch we decided to take a nap and went up to our room. After we were already in bed I got thirsty and got up again to get a drink.

"I'll get us something to drink from downstairs. You want something?"

"Room service. I don't want you to get up. It was so cuddly," Susan yawned and stretched underneath the covers. "You're lucky if I'm not asleep when you return."

"Yeah, room service would be something here." I grinned.

"But you would call all the time to look at her tits, when she bends over the bed."

"Hey, you stared, too." She didn't take it too seriously. Lucky me.

"Yes I did. They are something."

"And who says that it wouldn't be Carl, bringing the drinks?"

"Yeah, wouldn't it be a surprise?"

The look on her face when she said it made me shiver a little bit. Not to say anything wrong now, I just smiled and went out.

Downstairs there was not a sound. I went in the direction of the kitchen, ready to help myself. Walking through the hall I sensed a movement in the living room and took a peek around the corner. Carl was sitting in his armchair, relaxed, his eyes closed, trousers around his ankles, enjoying Claudia's mouth, which was wrapped around his cock, her head moving up and down, fucking him slowly. And deeply.

She was fully dressed, but what a sight her ass gave me, sticking up in the air. My fingers itched to grab it or even give it a little slap just to see how tight it was. But what distracted me from her gorgeous body was the size of Carl's cock. It was like all the rest of him, a little bit off-worldly, a bit too big to be true. He had a cock like a horse, thick and veiny; and when Claudia's mouth let go of him from time to time with a loud slurping noise, I was able to see his large bulbous head. She was a big woman with a generous mouth, but even she had to stretch her jaws wide to take him in. And take him in she did. I was amazed by how far she sucked him into her mouth, her throat. At some point she started to make little retching sounds and spit was running down her chin freely, but they both didn't seem to mind. He looked like he was in heaven. I would've been, if I would have received such a blow job. They looked so hot. I was rock hard and sure that I was leaking.

Although Susan and I both had stared at Claudia's tits, I didn't want Susan to see that cock. I didn't want to be compared to that thing. My cock was all right, more than enough, but now I began to understand how Susan felt about her breasts. She probably wouldn't be able to get that image out of her head. I sure wouldn't.

I realized that I had stood there for quite a while. Not wanting to get caught snooping, I tiptoed off, since even the most relaxed Carl seemed to be unable to withstand the determination of his wife. Just as I was rounding the corner, I heard them talking.

"They are both kind of cute. I like her tight, little titties. Guess she's got a tight cunt, too."

"Mmmmhyeahmmmmhcchchcggghchchhh." How could one retch and giggle at the same time? Were they talking about us?

"Oh my god, YES!"

I hurried upstairs, in a sweat.

----

Susan was indeed asleep when I returned and I didn't want to wake her up, but I sure couldn't sleep now. I sat on the couch in front of the window and tried to calm down. A minute later I had my cock in my hand and was whacking off, remembering the show downstairs. What would I give for such a blow job. My God, I wanted to fuck Susan, but I couldn't wait any longer. And I wasn't even able to think about Susan. I imagined Claudia's tits, ass, legs, mouth, cock, Carl's cock, ohmygod, Stephanie's ass, Claudia's tits, her ass, cunt. I came like a fountain, days worth of come, spurted on the floor. I shuddered and nearly cried out.

After I had cleaned up the mess I slid under the covers and snuggled up to Susan. Despite the turmoil in my head I was fast asleep only minutes later. The exercise indoors and outdoors must have really gotten to me. We awoke just before seven, the announced dinner time. Susan had to shake me awake.

"Get up, lazy. It's dinner time."

I looked up at her disbelievingly.

"You can't be serious. I'm not hungry. We've just eaten."

"Then we should at least go down and tell them. Perhaps we can postpone it."

"Well, okay, but I have something to tell you first." Grudgingly I freed myself from the sheets that somehow seemed to be totally entangled with my legs.

"It can wait. Considering the amount of work she is putting into our meals, Claudia will be cross if we let her down, and I think we really don't want that."

She winked at me and vanished into our bathroom.

4

We asked Claudia if there was any possibility that we might go out in the village and have a drink before dinner.

"Well, you could get one here, of course." Her voice sounded stern. At once, she realized that she was pressuring us just a little too much, and immediately laughed it off. "But even the tiniest village has got a pub, if you want to see something else. Lots of atmosphere there. But don't be put off by the villagers. They don't take to strangers very quickly."

She gave us directions and we slipped into our coats. Outside the sun was sinking and it got displeasingly cold. We hurried along the narrow roads and found the pub easy enough. Inside we were greeted by something of an ancient past. This pub certainly hadn't been refurbished for a century at least. Old oak furniture and panels darkened by time and lots of smoke sucked up the light from the few dim lamps and gave the place a comfortable, but eerie atmosphere. Nevertheless the warmth that engulfed us was very welcome, even after the short walk. There were not too many customers around, only a few small groups and everyone seemed to stay to themselves. We looked for a quiet corner table, and then I went to the bar. A grunt was all I got from the haggard looking ancient behind the counter. I ordered, and he took his time hand-drafting our pints. While he labored he let his eyes wander over me, and then Susan.

"Guests of Carl, eh?"

"Yes, indeed. We arrived yesterday."

That earned me a look I couldn't quite place, but he looked towards Susan a lot more interested.

"Feel at home already, eh? They sure know how to treat guests right." A totally harmless remark, but the look in his eyes was still suspicious. I got the distinct feeling that he was inwardly laughing at me.

"They do."

I grabbed my pints and fled to our table. This place was getting stranger by the minute. Susan smiled and ripped the beer from my hand.

"What took you so long?" She drained half her pint in one big gulp. "Aaahh, as nice and warm as I would've expected. This place is really something."

"You're on the money with that." I offered her a smoke and she lit up, relaxed. "But there are other things that are quite different."

Against my better judgement, I told her about my experience downstairs, everything that I saw. And heard.

Susan's eyes grew wider than ever. I thought I would have to slap her, to get her out of her stupor. Then she started giggling.

"He likes my tits? He's got a goddess like Claudia for a wife and he tells her that he likes my tits while she's giving him head?" She slapped her hand to her mouth and looked around. "Oops." But she didn't stop giggling. She wasn't shocked. My wife was genuinely flattered.

"Everyone likes a little diversity, I suppose." Her face turned mockingly serious at that.

"Do you?"

"Well, no. You know what I mean." I cringed a little bit under her stare.

"Stop kidding me. We already have established that you love to stare at her tits, and her ass, and all the rest, I guess."

I tried to sidestep the issue.

"He wondered about your pussy, too."

"Mmmhhh, yeah. And what did you think about when you wanked yourself off?" I knew that I shouldn't have told her that. "My pussy?" Now she had me. We were always quite open, about our fantasies at least, and I didn't think this would be the right time to break with the habit. I knew Susan well enough to know that I had nothing to fear. The look on her face told me that this was getting her hot, quite a bit.

"Among other things."

"I think you imagined her big mouth around your cock." Her voice was very low now, whispering, aroused. "I bet you thought about rubbing it between her monster tits. And you thought about giving it to her from behind." She didn't need an answer. She knew me well enough.

"And after that, after you preferred to rub yourself off, thinking about another woman's tits and cunt, you want to tell me off for getting wet because this hunk is wondering about my pussy? And because he wants to take my small, tight titties in his big, rough hands?"

While she was a little bit uptight when it got to kinky sex, my wife could talk dirty like any slut when she got hot, and I loved it. But this conversation was heading in the wrong direction too fast.

"OK, white flag waving over here. But let's not read too much into this. I'm not eager to see you throwing yourself into his big hairy arms when we return."

"Don't you? Not even a little bit?" I froze and something in my eyes must have signaled her to retreat. "What I definitely want after we've returned is to be fucked and sucked by my husband so hard and long and loud that everyone in the house will start wondering about your cock and my cunt and how raw we must feel. And if you're decent enough, in another minute or so, you can get us another drink before we go."

I raised a questioning eyebrow. Normally we took turns at doing that. Hey, we're a modern couple.

"Look around, man, I don't think they serve women here. Anyway," she leaned forward and whispered again, "you'll be able to get your cock down faster than I'll get my pussy to stop dripping." She relaxed and gave me a wide grin. "And although they still use sawdust on the floors here, I don't think they would approve."

Half an hour later we were walking back, a little bit drunk and very horny. I thought about skipping dinner. On the other hand, another hour of expectation in the company of our seductive hosts couldn't hurt. The afternoon wanking seemed to be quite a good idea, in retrospect, because I wouldn't last five minutes without it. And I wanted to give it to Susan good and long and hard.

5

"Oh my god, I thought they'd never let us go." Susan dragged me into the room, already fumbling at my zipper.

"Probably they really prey on us. Trying to get us too tired in the evening to properly fuck. Getting us so horny, they can pick us like ripe fruit in a few days time uuuuh."

Her sharp nails scraped over my cock as she slipped her hand into my shorts. My trousers were already around my ankles.

"Sounds good. But it won't work." Her face was glowing. She even smelled horny as she went down to her knees in front of me, sliding my shorts down in the process. Her tongue flicked out, teasing my cock with its tip while she undid my shoelaces. I didn't have such a full service for a loooong time. Her eyes burned into mine. "I'm planning to get off big time tonight. I want to hear you beg. For mercy."

I shook the clothes off my legs. It was a fantastic sight to behold as my wife slowly moved her tongue in little circles around my swollen cockhead, while she peeled herself out of her blouse. Her slowly emerging tits and her crinkled, very erect dark nipples made my cock grow the last few inches in seconds until it stood out straight and thick, the veins swollen around its length. Oh my god, it felt so good. I got rid of my shirt, too and stood above her completely naked and ready.

Susan took a short look along my body until she gazed at my cock again.

"Yum."

Her slender hand grabbed my balls nails first, lifting them, rising my cock in the process. She took it between her lips. Deep. Fucked it with her mouth in long hard strokes until she came away gagging.

I nearly orgasmed on the spot . She had never done that before. One short cough and she was at it again. My balls got so damn tight.

"Stop."

I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her gagging mouth from my cock. She was retching and laughing at the same time.

"My, I didn't try this before and I may not be as good at it as the bitch downstairs, but it sure gets results. That's fun."

She wanted to continue, but I still had a grip on her hair and pulled her back.

"Spare that for the second round. It's fantastic and I expect you to do this on a daily basis at least, but now I want your dripping cunt."

I dragged her to the bed by her hair, forcing her to crawl on all fours. I pulled her up and sent her flying with a shove and a hard slap to her pert butt. She never had a chance to resist as I grabbed her skirt, panties and all and pulled them off her. I had her on her stomach, naked and helpless. She tried to turn around, but I grabbed her knees and pushed them apart, making her stick her ass out for me. Her cunt bulged below her cheeks, already wet and open, cuntlips swollen and thick, protruded out of her thick black bush. I knelt between her thighs and grabbed a handful. My thumb rested in her crack just above her sensitive asshole, the other fingers got busy around her clit. After only seconds my palm was soaked in her juices.

Susan panted heavily under my attack, swinging her ass and cunt in my direction.

"Yeah, I want to see this ass beg for it. Come on spread wider, show me your pussy. Tell me what you want, slut."

"Want cock. Fuck me, bastard."

She was so wet, I could easily slip two fingers where normally only one fit snugly. My, my, I wasn't in any mood to play, either, so I pulled my hand back and enjoyed the spectacular sight of her wet, open, hungry cunt dancing before me for a few seconds. It welcomed the tip of my cock with an otherworldly grip, seemingly sucking it in.

"Ooooh yeeeeessssss." We hissed together, savoring the moment, the feeling of my cock slowly slipping in, stretching her until my balls rested against her wet flesh. I slipped a hand around her to play with her clit and grabbed her hair again with the other, turning her head for a wet, hungry kiss. Then I let my weight smother her, pushed her flat onto the mattress and started fucking her hard and fast. She needed it as much as I did and my finger playing her clitoris pushed her to the limit fast. Her juice ran down my hand. I felt her cunt contract hard around my throbbing cock. Her whole body shivering, twitching under my weight. I bit her ear.

"Come for me bitch. I love it when I can feel your juice squirting out. My balls are soaked, give me more, make a mess on the sheets. Come for me, come, come, come...

Susan sounded like a savage, angry animal, her noises culminating in a gargled scream, as her body went rigid as steel as she came, while I still pounded my cock into her cunt hard and fast, never letting go of her clit, never giving her room to evade me, bending her head back hard by her hair. I wanted her screams clear and loud. Pure ecstasy. The whole time my cock wanted to explode, was as big and as hard as it ever got and I only managed it just so to just stay on the edge. This was too good. I wanted this to go on for a while.

Very slowly Susan came down again. I released her hair and took my weight off her body while I enjoyed the feeling of my cock slowly sliding in and out of her relaxing, sopping cunt.

"Ooooh my god, that was something." She shifted her ass against my stomach in a circling movement that made my balls boil. I withdrew my cock a good bit, to be safe from her massaging cunt. She turned her head. "Didn't you come, bastard? You sure didn't go soft on me." She doubled her efforts with a wicked smile on her face, trying to make me give in.

"Oh no, you don't." I pulled completely out and let myself fall on the mattress besides her. In seconds she had rolled on top of me, flattening my cock with her smooth stomach. "Stop it, bitch. I don't want to come on your belly." She hooked her arms and legs around me and continued her lazy rocking motions.