Coastal - Slow Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe my ears.

"Of course you can. That was out of this world completely."

I could feel her smile happily.

"Thank you, honey, because I'm her little cunt bitch, as long as she wants me to, or until you forbid it. But please, please, please, don't do that, because it makes me so hot, and I still love you, but I just need that right now. If I talk about this any longer, I will come just by rubbing my legs together and that would completely spoil the game."

"What is happening here? It's absurd and strange, and I'm not sure whether it is safe," I said.

"I'm quite sure that nothing bad will happen to us. At least nothing we really don't want. And I don't know what it is, but it is making me fly better than any drugs we ever had. Can we please go through with it? I don't mind what they will do to me."

They?

Susan continued to whisper in my ear. "And I don't mind what you will do. Just play the game. I think we've met top level game masters. Let's enjoy it."

Oh! Where was this leading? Inevitably I could see my wife being fucked senseless by Carl's monster cock, and loving it...

"Oh, did I make you hard again? Stephanie expressly forbid me to let you go to sleep with a hard-on, and I really want my orgasm tomorrow. May cunt bitch please suck your cock and swallow another load of your tasty sperm?"

Shit, right at that moment I couldn't imagine any price being too high for the treatment I was getting from my wife. She didn't wait for an answer and already had her lips slobbering on my cock.

So along I sailed, into completely uncharted waters, my cock happily setting the course.

8

"Wake up, honey, please." A wet mouth nudging my ear woke me up from a deep and surprisingly dreamless sleep. When I opened my eyes I saw sunlight filtering through the curtains, but it felt like in the middle of the night. "Come on, it's nearly nine o'clock. I'm allowed to go over now. Please be awake, in case there are any questions."

"What?" I shook my head to clear it a bit. "What questions? About what?"

"I don't know, but just in case..." Slowly it dawned on me that my little Susan kneeled at the edge of the bed, only to wake me up, but she was ready to jump up once she had accomplished that. Ready to go... anxious and eager to play the game... to get her reward. She obviously was awake longer than me and had the time to work herself into a fit of need. I was quite sure the cunt juice I smelled right now was not left over on her face. That was her own fresh juices, fuming out of her, still in the same clothes as last night. And my, were her nipples poking through her shirt.

She saw the look on my face and retreated a bit.

"No, don't touch me. Not now." She staggered to her feet and I had the slight impression that she even drooled a bit. " I can go over now and I will. Please don't be angry. I just can't help it. You will get yours, however you want it. She promised. If I behave..."

She was slowly walking backwards, fixing me with a smoldering gaze. She reached for the key, turned it without looking and opened the door.

"See you soon."

And with that she was gone, the door slamming behind her, and I was left, still confused and damn horny again.

-----

"Hellooo, breakfast is coming!" I snapped out of my reverie when the door opened and Claudia just barged in, never waiting for an answer. She pushed the breakfast cart into the room, radiating her usual air of sexiness. I pulled the cover a bit higher, which produced a little laugh from her.

"Oh come on, nothing there I haven't seen already, is there? At least on some very nice pictures." Her wide grin seemed threatening all of a sudden. "I've fried you some eggs and sausages. You will definitely want to eat them while they're fresh and warm. For your wife I've prepared some things that will keep, until she's done down the hall."

She knew, and she handled it as if it was completely natural. Well nearly. Once I was able to tear my eyes from her smiling face, I noticed some differences. It seemed that her nipples were poking harder than ever through the material of her dress, and her body language signaled sexual tension, despite the casualness of her words. Wasn't that dress even tighter than her normal ones?

Shit! It definitely didn't show as much skin as the other ones. Dark. Closed around her neck, long sleeves, long skirt nearly to the ankles of her boots, but extremely tight. Showing off every single curve to perfection. Her tits pushed into pointy cones, jutting aggressively out, presenting a rocket like profile. It looked strict. That was it exactly. Schoolteacher on speed, aggressive nanny with a hidden whip, atomic headmistress. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. She had me there, and if she just pulled away my blanket I wouldn't be able to hide it. She wouldn't need to do even that. Right now, right here, a single command and I would do it by myself.

I caught myself staring, dumbfounded, obvious. She even had made me forget about Susan for a second, but I couldn't let her remark go without comment, could I? I decided to play it casual.

"By the state she was in, it won't take her long, I assume."

"Oh, don't underestimate my darling daughter. From what I hear, she likes to play it long and dirty, just like her parents." Her smile was predatory now, and she had left me speechless. Instead of serving breakfast on the bed, like she had before, she pushed the cart to a table in the corner of the room and began laying it out, which gave me quite a view of her gorgeous backside every time she leaned forward. Not something to soften my raging hard-on. I thought about jumping out of bed and fleeing to the bathroom to get a robe, but was unable to pry my eyes off her long legs in the tight skirt. And then the moment was gone.

She turned around and fixed me with a luscious stare.

"So come on, aren't you hungry. I told you to enjoy your breakfast while it's fresh and warm."

"Ahm..." I squirmed. She became irritated.

"You know very well, why your wife gave us the memory card with those images of you, don't you? She wanted us to have them alongside hers, and I must admit I liked what I saw very much. So don't pretend to be shy and present the goods. Pull that blanket off NOW!"

And I did, unable to resist this order from the dominant goddess standing tall and erect only a few steps away. My solid erection told all about how her act was getting to me. Her grin widened accordingly.

"Now, that's what I want to see. Get up, and come here and..." The ringing of the telephone interrupted her. It was the house phone, standing on a small table near the window. "I would get that if I were you. Must be your pretty little wifey, since no one else can get through right now."

Confused, I jumped off the bed and hurried to the phone.

"Yes?"

"Good morning." Not my wife. Stephanie. "I don't want to interrupt you or anything, but I have a few questions. Ready?"

"Of course."

"Are you naked right now?"

"Well...yes." No use in lying to her.

"Do you have a boner?"

"Yes, I have." I blushed, even though she couldn't see me.

"Mhhh, that's nice to think of, but it gives me the impression that your wife didn't take care of you last night quite well enough, as I told her to." I could practically hear her smirk. Claudia was right, Susan had to work for her release a lot longer than I would have thought.

"But she did, very, very well, indeed. Two times even."

Claudia sauntered over, leaned against the wall, facing me. Stephanie giggled at the other end of the line.

"Oh my, you should see her face. I doubt your wife ever looked at you so desperately. Well, I think I can actually see little tears forming in her eyes, just because she is so desperate for permission to stuff her dirty, floor crawling fingers into her drooling cunt."

A gasp escaped my lips. With perfect timing to this, Claudia's sharp fingernails lightly scraped across my balls.

"Oh, do you like that. You want to hear more? Let me tell you. This little bitch is right now kneeling in front of me, presenting here cute little titties, pinching those nipples like it's the most important job in the world. Which it is right now for her, I assume, since I won't allow her to move her hands before she has done it properly. And with properly, I mean harder than what she is doing right now." I heard Susan moan in the background. "NOW she is doing it right, finally and keeping her mouth open, always showing me that nice, long tongue of hers. She can become a quite accomplished cunt licker, given proper training." Claudia's hand wrapped around my cock, stroking it lightly from the base to the head. I could only moan.

"Well, enough talk, this seems to excite you way too much. So in your opinion, the bitch has earned her orgasm?"

"Yes, very much." I said as firm as I could with a hand on my cock and the tip of a fingernail now scraping my nipple.

"All right, I'll keep that in mind while I make my decision. And one very last question, is my Mom with you?"

"Yes, she is."

Her voice became teasing. "Then be a good boy. Bye"

I put the phone down and looked at Claudia. She didn't stop working my cock and nipple. Her look was scrutinizing.

"Your cock is hard, your eyes are feasting on me and my daughter whenever you can, but from what I hear you still have your doubts about what is happening here. Is that so?"

"Well..uuh.." I really didn't know what to say.

"Your wife did a lot of talking last night, even though she was extremely eager to occupy her mouth otherwise, and I mean a lot! So tell me, what restrains you from fully enjoying what your wife describes as the best sex you two had in years?" Her hand didn't stop teasing me, never letting me come too close to the edge, without ever letting her eyes wander from mine, fixing me to the spot with her stern gaze. "And no small part of this fabulous sex did happen while you fantasized about me and my husband, didn't it? So what still prevents you from enjoying even more excellent sex with two big-titted first class women? Your wife has no objections whatsoever. She is even urging you on now and beat you to the prize next door. You can't seriously be afraid that she's having fun, too, I don't think that you're such a moron."

I didn't know what to say. I just stood there, swaying slightly, following the movement of her hand on my cock.

"And she sure is having a lot of 'fun' right now, without you." She paused for a moment. "Or are you afraid? Afraid that she will love Carl's cock too much? His really, really huge, fat dick that you've watched me sucking? Well, then you've made an equally huge mistake by telling her about it. What did you expect from her? She was as attracted to him from the beginning, as you were attracted to me. And then you tell her how well hung he is. Do you really think a woman doesn't get curious under such circumstances? Gets tickled by it? Wants to see him as much as you wanted to see my tits, until I displayed them to you that morning, serving breakfast? Wants to touch him as much as you want to touch my tits right now?"

My hand lifted as if on its own, moving to her jutting breasts. She just slapped it away lightly.

"No touching yet. No touching, until you decide what you really want. What we are doing here is a service provided to guests who we like and are attracted to, but it's only fun if everyone involved is doing it without objections, without limiting themselves from really fulfilling the fantasies they never imagined could be reality. Your wife is well on her way, and it would be a pity if you would put a stop to that, for her and for you, too, believe me. But you must decide, not now with your helpless cock in my hand and your brain in your balls, but until tonight. Do you understand this? Or else, enjoy your holiday and take care of yourselves."

"Yes, ok, I..." What kind of slobbering idiot was I?

"Let me tell you how we will play it. If you want all this to stop, stay in your room tonight. If you want to commence, get naked and go to my daughter's room. She will be your touchstone. Since there are other things you seem to be uncertain about, you will show us your decision in that regard, by either grabbing the bitch and just fucking the hell out of her in every way possible... or by dropping to your knees and worshipping your rightful goddess's daughter to show us what you are. Understood?"

What the hell did Susan tell them? Obviously she was so enthralled that...

"If he hasn't, I will explain it to him later," Susan said. My head jerked around to her. I just had time to register my wife standing naked in the doorframe, her eyes on Claudia's cock working hand. She was wearing a leather choker with a leash dangling to her thighs, thighs that were glistening wet with her juices... and that was the moment I came all over Claudia's hand, which had picked up speed and motion once Susan started talking.

My whole body jerked upright. I didn't just moan, I shouted out my lust while her long fingers were working me, milking me with expert motion. Every muscle in my body was tensed up and rigid, I couldn't have moved an inch. Fantastic, hot, unbelievable...

"That's very nice of you dear, I seem to have talked way too much already, anyway. Or should I call you cunt bitch now? You've obviously earned it."

Still working me, still pulling the last drops of come out of my aching cock.

"That would be nice, thank you." Susan lowered her gaze to the floor while sticking her tits out at the same time. She even spread her legs a little wider. Finally, Claudia let go of me and held out her hand to Susan.

"He's a juicy one. What a lot of sperm. Would you care, cute little cunt bitch?"

"Not at all." My naked wife just walked over, dropped to her knees in front of Claudia and began licking and sucking my sperm off her graciously offered hand. Swallowing.

"That is good enough dear, but don't forget his spill on the floor." At her words my wife immediately dropped down on all fours and started lapping the puddles of cum off the floorboards.

"I will leave you two alone now. Remember, tonight is the night." And with those words, she was gone.

Susan was entirely into her role and didn't stop until she had sucked up every drop of come. Then she collapsed onto her butt, sitting on the floor, her legs spread, her wet and swollen cunt on display, so beautiful and hot, her tits presented. She shook back her mangled hair, blew me a kiss and gave me the sluttiest come-on look I EVER had from her.

"Will I get a real breakfast now? That much fabulous sex is giving me an appetite."

Shit.

-----

I still couldn't believe that it was my wife sitting across the table from me, devouring her breakfast, being completely at ease with the situation after her games with Stephanie. And after licking the hand of a woman we barely knew clean of my cum.

"It is a bit much for me, I have to admit. I really can't believe all this is ok with you?" I looked at her questioningly.

"I know, honey. If you had told me, that I would behave this way ever in my life, I would have ridiculed you for years to come about it. But it is what it is. I love it. Right now I don't want anything else, than to go on with it, be a slut to strangers, let them use me, whatever..." Her voice trailed off, before she caught herself again. "You know... it's an opportunity that never presents itself in most people's lives, and we will definitely never get it again, once we're back home, working our asses off. To be able to let go completely, to let someone else take charge, and feel safe while doing it. I believe them, when they say that it's discreet, that nothing will ever leave this house or at least this remote village. And I am perfectly sure that they know every trick in the book to make it worth our while. Do you disagree?" Her eyes searched my face.

"No, I don't. They obviously are very sensuous and quite adept." I shivered at the memory of Claudia's hand on my cock, milking me so effortlessly, never giving me the slightest opportunity to get out of it or to get off early.

"I love you, and I will go on loving you after this. What we have is far more than sex. And I DO like our sex." She giggled. "But you'll have to admit that the best sex we had happened during our first years together and only again after we entered this haunted manor and don't tell me it wasn't the same for you."

"I wouldn't even try to," I admitted. The hungry look that started to appear on Susan's face was already coaxing my cock back to life again. She was still naked, still wearing the collar and leash.

"And you like it when I behave like a slave, a slut, letting you fuck my mouth, never even trying to pull away while I shake and retch on your cock down my throat." Her voice got huskier and huskier.

"Mhhhhmm..." My cock was hard again.

"And I love it. Love to be taken, to be used, to be humiliated. Don't be cross now, but they can teach you a lot about that. It took Stephanie five minutes, ten sentences, and a bit of tit flashing, to have me in a state of mind I never thought I could enter. I begged like a dog, literally, and I felt like it." She dropped her head under the table, peeked, giggled, and came up again, a huge smile plastered on her face. "Perhaps it has to do with being so straightforward, so determined to reach goals, my whole life. Now here is the opportunity to do just the opposite, eighteen short more days to relish being without any responsibility, and I intend to use this time. Don't waste that. Enjoy."

She slid her body down to the floor and had her hands on my hard-on before I could react. She pushed against me, until I had slid my chair back enough for her to slip her head between me and the table. Her eyes caught mine while she just held my cock in her hands.

"I'm swept away by this, so whatever dirty fantasy you choose to act out, no matter what, I'm in no position to judge you. Nothing that could spoil our relationship. Just think about it! Whatever you want. Just this one time in your life." She put the lightest of sweet kisses on the crown of my head.

I was sold.

-----

We took a drive with our car and went on a long walk on some beach. Afterwards we had lunch in a pub some miles down the coast because we were afraid that we would fuck ourselves senseless, if we stayed in our room. And miss the evening fun. We talked a lot about other things, but my mind kept going back to the one big question on my mind, since I had decided to just let go. What the hell did I want to do once I entered Stephanie's room tonight?

Susan had decided about her role already. Even on the walk, underneath her clothes she still wore the collar and leash. The handle that Stephanie's hand had held was firmly stuffed inside her panties, flat against her cunt.

-----

Back in our room, Susan started preparing herself.

"What's to prepare, I thought it would be my show tonight." I joked.

"Yeah?" she called from the bathroom. "And what happened while I was out of the room this morning? We will never know who will be doing what and when with us, from now on. That's part of the fun, isn't it?"

Shit. I really didn't want to think about that right now. What would happen once I had closed the door behind me? Regardless of what I was about to do with that young wench. I still hadn't decided about that and the thought of Susan being used while I was away didn't help me doing so.

I entered the bathroom, surprised to see her sitting on the edge of the tub, slicing away at her rich pubic hair with my shaver.

"What the hell are you doing? I love that big bush! And I thought you did, too."

"I still do, but this is not for me to decide any longer." She was nearly done, searching for the last stray hairs, going for the stubble with a vengeance.