Coaxed: Poolside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyJimmy
MyJimmy
144 Followers

"Well, let's talk about it my dear. If you want to stop now, then I'm not obliged to pay you. That is if you want to stop. We should talk about it a little more and then decide."

"Oh, okay, well, I think we should stop, but I still want to get paid." She moaned.

"Yes, but If we stop then I won't pay you anything. Why should I?"

Mr. McDonald did not stop of course. He rammed his thick cock in and out of Katie's tight little pussy and watched her huge titties bounce up and down and back and forth. He slapped his dick hard into her tight little cunt. Juices gushed out. He moaned with pleasure. She moaned and bit her lip.

There was no denying that letting a strange old man fuck her was seriously letting her father down. Especially after he called her a little slut. However it wasn't like she was trying to enjoy it or anything. She just needed the money and saw it as an opportunity to make some. But she still didn't want to be seen as a prostitute, and didn't want to be called a slut, so she felt like she should stop.

"Well, I think we should stop Mr. McDonald. I really don't want anyone to call me names." She gasped as his fat cock entered her.

"Like what kind of names?" The old man said as he sucked her tits, slobbering his saliva all over them.

"You know, like slut or something like that." Katie said, biting her lip.

"Well I don't think you're a slut my dear." Mr. McDonald said and he thrust is dick in and out of her cunt, getting her wet juices all over the dining room table, slapping up against her soft smooth skin with his hairy legs, and reaching out and grabbing her big bouncy boobs, squeezing her soft titties, and licking her nipples. "You're still the cute little girl I've always seen at church. After all these years I still see that cute little girl inside and just want to smile. And to me, you'll always be that cute little girl when I see you smile. God your cute."

Katie smiled, "Ah, that's sweet of you Mr. McDonald but I really do think we should stop. I don't think we should do this. I mean, what would people at church think if they found out?" She gasped, as his dick penetrated deep into her pussy.

Mr. McDonald didn't really care what Katie was saying. All that mattered was that he was fucking a gorgeous teenager with massive tits, one that was a cheerleader of the football team and a fantasy of every man in those bleachers. Now he was between those sexy cheerleader legs with his fat cock. And what was great was that, he'd been fantasizing about this little slut for a very long time, ever since he first saw her at church and she started developing those massive tits. He heard all the stories of how easy she was. Like the time he heard about when she went in for her first breast exam and Doc Peterson ended up titty fucking her and then she sucked him off still believing it was common procedure.

"Well, if we stop, I'm not going to pay you. You understand that, don't you?" Mr. McDonald huffed as his balls slapped up against her ass, ramming his dick deeper and deeper into her tight cunt. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her toward him as he thrust his boney old hips against her soft young thighs, slapping hard into her.

Katie thought for a moment, she really wanted that money, but she really didn't want to be thought of as a slut. The old man slid his dick in and out of her pussy faster and faster. Katie orgasmed and cam all over his fat cock. The old man fucked her harder and harder as the juice squirted out of her cunt.

"Ah, Mr. McDonald, um, I, ah..." Katie gasped with pleasure.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes Katie!" The old man groaned.

Old Man McDonald's body shivered when he shot his load into her tight pussy lips. He orgasmed again and again. Electricity shot out of his cock and into her pussy as he shot out the last of his cum into her pussy. He let his dick slowly slide in and out of her pussy even though he was exhausted. He was feeling truly blessed that he got to fuck the most gorgeous girl in town. He looked down at her perfect tits and gave them one last squeeze.

"Well, have you made up your mind my dear?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's stop. I'd rather you not pay me than people think of me as a slut. Just promise me you won't tell anyone about this." He stopped moving his hips in and out.

"Deal. And you promise me that when you change your mind, you come back to me first. There's a lot to do around here and I can put you to work."

"Okay. Can I use the phone to call my dad?' Katie asked.

"Sure." Old Man McDonald pulled his dick out of her pussy and took her hand, pulling her to her feet. He handed her the phone and she stood there, completely nude, breasts exposed and all as she called her father in the kitchen.

"Dad, I finished up here, can you come and pick me up?" Katie asked.

"Well, that was quick, I only just got home." Harry said.

"Well, Mr. McDonald is fast as a horny rabbit. I'm ready to come home now." She said. As Katie stood completely naked in Mr. McDonalds living room, the old man's cum dribbled out of her pussy and down her leg. Now the old man hadn't moved and was taking in the beautiful sight of Katie's pink shaven pussy as his cum dripped down her tan leg. Katie's nipples were still red from his hard twisting and ruff sucking. Her pussy was red from his fucking. And her face was blushing from his glances. Now she realized she was still naked in front of him.

"My dad's on his way." She said about to walk out of the room. But Mr. McDonald grabbed her by the arm and stopped her.

"I'll tell you what. I don't want to send you home empty handed. Here's twenty dollars. How about you suck me off, and we'll call it even." The old man smiled.

"I don't know, that's pushing it." Katie backed away.

"Well, listen, giving a guy a blow isn't the same as giving him a screw. Now, is it?"

"No, I guess your right."

"There's dignity in giving a good blow job. I bet you give the best blowjobs on this side of town. Isn't that right?"

"Well, yeah. The entire football team said I give the best head around."

"You see. Well, how about it?" Mr. McDonald handed her a twenty.

"Okay, sure. But you have to promise not to tell anyone. I don't want everyone knowing that I give the best head. Pretty soon I'll be blowing the entire town."

Mr. McDonald walked up to her and stuck his dick out with a grin. "I promise."

Katie kneeled down, opened her mouth and took his long cock between her lips.

She sucked on him deep and hard as she licked him up and down, sliding him in and out of her mouth, sucking up all his juices. Katie moaned as she sucked on it. She bobbed up and down on his cock. She was working for her money now, puttin some neck muscles into it. She moved up and down like air pump on a bike tire. She sucked his tube, her plump lips slurping.

Mr. McDonald looked up out the window and noticed Katie's dad pull up in the driveway. Just then the old man shot his load into Katie's mouth. She slurped him all down and swallowed. As she released her mouth from around his cock, she smiled and whipped her face with the backside of her hand.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had. By the way, your dad's here." Mr. McDonald said and he pulled up his pants.

Katie jumped up. Her tits bounced up and down and she ran into the bedroom to put on her clothes. Mr. McDonald walked outside.

Harry approached the front porch. "So how'd she do?" He asked.

"She cleans up real good. You can bring her around tomorrow at the same time."

"Sure. She wasn't too much trouble I hope."

"Not at all, she's a jewel. Better not let her around any of those young men. They'll just want to get under her skirt and Katie's a nice girl. She's going to wait until marriage right?" Mr. McDonald mocked sternness.

"Of course Mr. McDonald. Well I know about them boys around town. It's hard enough just to keep them out of my back yard."

Katie popped out of the front door, fully dressed in her skirt and tank top. "What are you guys talking about?" She bounced down the stairs of the porch and her tits bounced along with her. She had forgotten to put her bra on and if her dad looked hard enough, he could see the outlines of her nipples which made him hard.

"I was just telling your pop here what a fine blow out job you did. You cleaned me up real nice.'

"Thanks Mr. McDonald." Katie leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, but slipped and landed one on his lips. He slipped his tounge out while she lingered, regaining her balance.

Katie's dad noticed and grimaced.

"See you tomorrow." Mr. McDonald waved.

"Okay." Katie smiled, ran to the car and jumped in.

They drove away, leaving Mr. McDonald with a big shit-eating grin on his face.

In the car, Harry drove silently and Katie looked out the window. "I didn't like the way you kissed Mr. McDonald goodbye." Her father finally said.

"God, are you my boyfriend or something? Mr. McDonald is a nice old man. Are you a perve or something? He goes to church and is a good Christian."

"I can't take you anywhere can I?" Her dad sighed in disgust.

"What do you mean by that?" Katie folded her arms over her chest.

"I'm beginning to think my daughter is a big slut. How many guys have you fucked?"

"How dare you! Let me out right now." Katie put one hand on the steering wheel.

"What? Why?" Harry frowned.

"Because you just called your daughter a slut. I'll walk home, thank you."

"No you won't young lady."

"I can't wait to move out any more. You're a fat bastard; you know that? I'm going to get me a job and make me some money. Don't you worry daddy. I'll find myself an apartment far from you. See you later jerk." Katie opened the door once they pulled up to a stoplight, jumped out and slammed the door.

"Get back in here right now!" Her father yelled after her.

Katie ran down the street, not looking back. Katie's father watched her go in despair.

Katie walked down the sidewalk. "What am I going to do now?" She wondered as she passed a shop window with a 'now hiring' sign in it. She stopped and smiled. "The lord works in mysterious ways." She thought to herself.

Katie pushed open the glass door. She walked to the back register where she saw a young nerdy looking boy behind the counter. He had buckteeth and lots of freckles.

The boy looked her up and down and couldn't believe his eyes. Katie was the finest thing he'd ever laid eyes on. Her huge tits were perfect. Her long tan creamy legs were begging to be fucked. "Can, can, can I help you?" He stammered.

"Ah, yes, I want to know about the job opening." She asked, unaware of the erection growing in the nerdy clerks pants as he starred at her firm ass and large tits. He pushed his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose and cleared his throat.

The clerk nodded his head repetatively. "One second lady, let me see go and see if...."

He turned and went into the back office. His supervisor wasn't there, but left a note: I'll be back in thirty minutes. Don't fuck shit up.

The supervisor was a total dick. He was always bragging about how he had sex with the girls who worked at the store. "Well, maybe now's my chance," the nerdy clerk thought to himself and he took a job application out from the file cabniet and proceeded back to his register.

Katie was patiently waiting for him. "So, is there still an opening left?" she asked. Putting her hands behind her back and pushing her boobs out into his face. He almost walked right into them. He was short and eye level with her nipples. He looked up at her face. She was gorgeous. Her lips were plump and looked like great cock sucking lips.

"Well, I have several applicants whom already fill the requirements perfectly. But if you would like to fill out this application and step into my office, I'll see what I can do for you. Maybe you have some qualifications I don't know about." The nerdy clerk said in a deep Cary Grant kind of way but his voice cracked.

Katie followed the thin clerk, with freckles, and large spectacles into the back office. The nerdy clerk sat behind his supervisor's desk and pointed to the open seat for Katie to sit down. His buckteeth protruded out when he smiled. Katie sat, crossed her legs and filled out the application; the entire time giving the nerdy clerk a great view of her cleavage.

He had a raging hard on under his pants and wanted to fuck her hard. Katie handed her application to him and he pretended to look it over.

"So um, what are you're special qualifications? How far are you willing to go for your job?" he asked clearing his throat and looking as serious as he could.

Long pause.

"Well, I won't fuck you, but I'll suck you off. A woman has to have boundry's right."

The nerdy clerk gulped. That was a little more than he expected.

"Right. Um, okay, well, lets see what you can do."

"Now?" Katie asked.

"Well, do you want the job or not?" he replied authoritatively.

"Yeah, I do, but how much does it pay?"

"Um, thirty dollars -- an hour."

"Really? That's great! Okay, when can I start?"

"Right now." The nerdy clerk stood up and unlatched his belt and dropped his pants. Katie walked over, dropped to her knees and looked up at his little penis.

"You've got the smallest thing I've ever seen."

"Yeah, well, what are you waiting for? Put it in, ah, your mouth, and ah, show me what you can do." He stuttered.

"Okay." She said.

She took his cock in her hand and stroked it. Once it was firm and hard, she took it's length in her mouth and went to work bobbing up and down on his cock, sucking and slurping as best as she new how. She was proud of how well she gave head. She enjoyed it, the feeling of being the best. The nerdy clerk couldn't hold himself back. He'd never gotten a blowjob before and Katie's lips were succulent and juicy and he came immediately. His cum filled her mouth and she swallowed him down and smiled.

"So do I get the job?" she asked.


Just then the nerdy clerk's supervisor walked into the store. He could see it on the security video camera feed. The clerk jumped up and ushered her out into the back alley.

"Sorry miss, not at this time. Try back tomorrow, same time, same place." He winked at her and slammed the door.

"Damn it!" Katie sighed. "How hard is it to get a steady job around here?"

Katie walked a few blocks then entered a grocery store. She was hungry and wanted something to eat. She looked up and down the isles but couldn't find anything ready made. So she left and went to a restaurant. She ordered a meal, and ate. But unfortunately the bill was $18.99 leaving her with only a dollar. What would she do?

Katie left the restaurant and realized it was getting late. She spent her last dollar and bought a newspaper and looked in the rooms for rent section. She found one room for rent nearby that was the cheapest one she could find. She walked down the street until she found the address. By the time she arrived it was dark out. She knocked on the door and a fat creepy looking man answered the door. He grinned wide when he saw Katie.

"What do you want?" He croaked like a frog. His hair was greasy, he needed a bath and his fingernails were dirty. He hadn't shaved in a couple of days and he had a uni-brow.

"Well, I was looking for a room." Katie smiled pushing her chest out.

"Funny, so is she." The landlord croaked, as he pointed into his living room. Katie leaned in and looked in the living room. There on the sofa was a very fat, very hideous looking middle aged woman who had a bottle of been in one hand and was putting her shirt back on.

"You already rented the room to me idiot." The ugly lady said with a grin.

"Things can change without warning. Read the contract." The manager smiled wide, looking Katie up and down. Katie realized that she left her bra back at the old man's house and this creep could see her nipples through her tank top. The cool night hair had hardened her nipples and the tank tops thin fabric was not supporting her heavy breasts. It left little to the imagination. She had goose bumps on her skin and really needed a warm place to stay. This one would have to do if she could get it.

The manager pulled Katie into the room by the arm.

"Now wait one second, you said the room was mine," the ugly lady said still smiling.

"Maybe it will still be yours. That depends on her."

"On me?" Katie asked.

"Well you need a place to stay right?" the manager asked.

"Ah yeah, I do. But..."

"But what?"

"But I don't have that much money."

"That's alright, neither does she." The manager grinned.

"Hey, we had a deal." The ugly woman stood up to her feet. She was large and fat.

"The deal just changed." The manager said. "How much do you have for first and last months rent?"

"I actually don't have any money at all." Katie shrugged. "I was hoping maybe I could help out around the place, you know, clean up. I've got a job, and will have some money soon."

"She doesn't even have any money," the old lady laughed. "This will be easy."

"Shut up! Neither do you." The manager snapped. "Listen," he said to Katie, "This woman is willing to do whatever I want to let her stay her, how about you?"

"What do you mean?' Katie asked.

"What he means is," the ugly lady chimed in; "I'll suck his dick if he wants me to."

"Oh," Katie said. "That's not a problem, I can do that."

"You little whore!" said the ugly lady.

"Now I said shut up. I'll see how much the little lady wants the room, then I'll decide on who I'll give it to." The manager said.

"But I already sucked your dick!" said the ugly lady with a grin. "It's mine."

"That was just the down payment. I need both first and last months rent. I charge four hundred a month. That's eight hundred up front. You've only earned half."

"You little perverted creep." The ugly woman said and sat back down, legs spread wide on the couch with her beer. Katie noticed the ugly woman wasn't wearing any panties.

"Follow me." The manager said to Katie as he led her back into his bedroom.

"What did you have in mind?" asked Katie.

"Well, that all depends on how bad you want this apartment. You already see the competition you have to deal with is pretty tough. She's willing to suck my dick. Do you have eight hundred dollars? No you don't. So you're going to have to earn it."

"How." Katie sighed.

"Well, it looks like you'll have to go further than sucking if you know what I mean. If you want the room that is."

"Oh, I want the room." Katie looked around at the room. It was a total mess.

The creepy greasy manager lifted up the front of Katie's skirt and looked at her panties. Then with one swoop, he tore her skirt off and tossed it aside. He grabbed the top of her tank top and yanked it down below her breasts and let the large melons come bounding out, bouncing and bobbing under the sway of gravity. Then the creep took his dirty hand and slides it down her clean panties and felt her pussy.

"What are you doing?" Katie asked.

"How much do you want this room?"

"This room we're in right now you mean?"

"That's right. If you want it you're going to have to earn it."

"Okay, what do I have to do?" Katie submitted to the creeps fondling.

The creep lay down on the bed and pulled his pants down. "Sit on it," he said.

Katie pushed her panites down around her ankles, stepped out of them and got up on the bed, straddling the creepy manager. His huge cock impaled her pussy as she lowered herself down. It was a dirty fucking cock but she closed her eyes so she didn't notice just how dirty it was.

"Yes!" He screamed. "Ride me bitch. Your pussy feels so fucking good. So wet, so tight, like a little babies ass-hole. You're a little fucking slut."

Katie bounced up and down on his cock. She placed her hands on his fat belly to support herself so she wouldn't fall over. Her tits bounced up and down as she rode his cock.

MyJimmy
MyJimmy
144 Followers