Cobalt Blue Ch. 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jaze, please," he begged.

"Soon, love," Jaze promised. The bigger man's voice was a rasp of repressed desire. He scooped Stewie into his arms and laid him on their bed. He stripped them both before taking his place between slender, toned legs that opened wide in silent invitation. Jaze's fingers slid to caress the furled opening to Stewie's body and he relished the mewls of pleasure spilling from Stewie's kiss-swollen lips. He felt Stewie try to impale himself on the teasing digits.

"Please, Jaze," Stewie moaned, desperate to be filled by the man he loved.

"Wait, baby,' Jaze commanded pinning Stewie's wrists over his head in a dominant gesture. "Keep them there," he said authoratively. "No touching. I want you coming when we're in the Jacuzzi."

Stewie whimpered but didn't disobey the older man's command. Stewie knew Jaze was as aroused as he was; the bigger man's member had been digging provocatively into his stomach. He gave into the temptation to writhe on the bed, causing his engorged sex to rub lightly over his abdomen to leave a silvery trail of his need and want. He closed his eyes as he moved, silently willing Jaze to hurry.

Jaze rapidly prepared the Jacuzzi. His control had been fracturing under the erotic onslaught of Stewie's need. As he returned to the bed he felt his groin tighten with desire. Stewie was still writhing, his member waving enticingly to the bigger man; his legs spread wide displaying his needy portal to Jaze's greedy eyes.

"Good boy," he growled seeing Stewie's hands still above his head.

Stewie's yes flew open as Jaze silently reached the bed and licked at the pre-come decorating the toned abdomen. He revelled in the salty taste of his mate's need.

"You deserve a reward, baby," Jaze husked as he scooped Stewie back into his arms. The younger man immediately peppering his mate's beloved face with kisses as his arms wrapped around Jaze's broad shoulders. He latched his lips to Jaze's neck, sucking hard enough to raise a mark of his own and smiled at the low rumble of pleasure from his lover.

Jaze lowered Stewie to stand at the edge of the Jacuzzi before stepping in himself. He reached up a strong arm and assisted Stewie's descent. As he entered the water, Stewie wasted no time in straddling Jaze's powerful thighs. He licked and nipped at the strongly corded neck before sucking each thick pink-brown nipple. In return, he felt Jaze's hand cup each nether cheek, squeezing rhythmically as Stewie fed at the older man's breasts. Their twin hardnesses rubbed together gently in the bubbling water, dancing their own erotic dance of desire.

Jaze reached to coat his fingers with oil and slid two unresistingly in Stewie's still loosened channel. He growled his approval as Stewie threw back his head, riding the welcome invaders. Jaze quickly added a third finger and Stewie's breathing became panting as his sweet spot was expertly stimulated. Stewie raised himself as Jaze readied his throbbing organ. Carefully, Jaze guided Stewie down over the thick, flared head to be fully impaled on his solid shaft. Jaze gasped at the tight, velvet heat surrounding his flesh, listening to Stewie's pants as the smaller man again accustomed himself to being fully filled. He kissed and nipped at Stewie's neck raising several marks of passion and possession as Stewie sat flush at Jaze's groin.

Slowly Stewie began to raise and lower himself. As his speed picked up, Jaze added upwards thrusts of his own hips to Stewie's descent, causing the smaller man to cry out his pleasure.

"Love you," Stewie panted. "Love you, love you."

"Mine, my love," Jaze rumbled. "Only mine."

Jaze surged to his feet and Stewie instinctively wrapped his legs around Jaze's waist. Jaze pinned the slighter form to the side of the Jacuzzi, his hips pistoning hard and fast as his hands on Stewie's buttocks helped support the younger man. The change of angle allowed for deeper penetration and Stewie wailed his delight. Jaze reached between their bodies, his hand a blur on Stewie's organ. Jaze plundered Stewie's mouth with the same ferocity as he felt Stewie's hands roam over his back and on his shoulders. Jaze could feel Stewie's body shaking with his imminent need.

"Come for me," Jaze roared, his voice echoing around the bathroom. He heard Stewie's desperate whimper. "Come with me," he bellowed. Stewie's seed erupted over his hand as his own filled the contracting channel.

Stewie screamed Jaze's name as his climax wracked his slender form. He felt his channel contract around unyielding hardness and the wet heat of his mate's crème filling his willing body. Stewie's vision greyed with the intensity of his completion and he gave himself fully into his mate's care, slumping against Jaze's broad chest as his orgasm crested and waned.

Jaze's embrace tightened as Stewie's body went lax. He tenderly kissed the insensate form, moving to lift Stewie into his arms as his own satisfied sex softened and slid from its safe harbour. As Jaze began to dry them, Stewie sleepily tried to help. Jaze laid Stewie in the bed and quickly tended to the Jacuzzi before slipping next to his drowsing mate. He pulled Stewie against his powerful chest and Stewie nestled warm and safe in Jaze's strong arms. Jaze looked up at the canopy of stars above them as he lovingly kissed Stewie's damp hair.

"Thanks, love," Stewie murmured, his voice heavy with sleep. "This is beautiful."

"You are beautiful," Jaze corrected automatically. "Sleep for a while, love," he encouraged. "We have a meal booked for later tonight and another day of new experiences tomorrow."

"Mmm," Stewie hummed contentedly.

Jaze smiled as he listened to the soft sated sounds from his beloved boy. He was already looking forward to their next day of shared experiences.

12