Cobalt Blue Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scum," his assailant growled, kicking the fallen body.

Stewie felt himself being dragged towards an alley, his attacker struggling to pull him along. He could hear Jaze's voice in his ear, but could not respond. As he was hauled into the alley, he managed to wriggle his hand enough to leave his small purse glinting as a sign to his mate.

****

Jaze and Leo came racing to the scene, their siren screaming. They arrived at one end as the car carrying Shaz came the other. Other cars were closing, but Jaze's only current concern was finding his lover. No one had passed beyond the road and the walled side was secure. The group ran across to the side with the darkened alleys. It took too many moments for Jaze's liking to find the small bag.

Jaze, Leo and Shaz drew their guns, indicating some of the other officers secure the area, whilst those accompanying them stayed behind the armed trio. They walked slowly into the alley, lighting the stinking darkness with powerful torches. Jaze groaned as a door swung to and fro. From the outside, the door had obviously seemed secure, fastened closed with two wooden planks. However it opened from the inside outwards, not the other way, the planks just decoration. Taking the lead, Jaze entered the darkened warehouse.

Stewie groaned softly as the effect of the taser wore off. His wrists had been tied with painful tightness and he could see his abductor in the light of a dim lamp. He could see a syringe ready to drug him and a rubber cosh at its side. He knew Jaze would be there in minutes, all he had to do was remain calm.

"My name is Stewart Donovan. I'm a Police Officer and my team will be here any minute. Stop now and give yourself up," he growled at the shadowy figure in plaid shirt and faded jeans.

"You're a man," came a shocked voice.

"Last time I checked...honey," Stewie replied, instantly recognising the female voice. As his attacker moved to stared disbelievingly at him, he could also see the condomed dildo. He gave a mental grimace at the thought a woman was capable of the attacks.

"Why? Why care about them?"

Stewie tried to ignore the disgust and hate that dripped from the voice. He grunted painfully as his wig was pulled off, the clips holding it in place ripping out several strands of his own blond hair.

"It's my job to protect people,"

"My husband never had money for me or our child, but always had money to buy one of those women. He gave me herpes he'd picked up and still carried on seeing them. I begged him not to use them, but he said I was good for home and that he needed more than I was capable of giving him."

"Beating and assaulting the women isn't the answer." Stewie said, trying to keep his voice non-threatening.

"It's kept him from going and picking any up," the woman said smugly. "For the first time, I have the power. And I'm not giving it up now," she hissed.

Stewie acted. With a twist and lunge, he head-butted the woman. He groaned as he saw stars, but was gratified to see her out cold.

"Jaze? Are you still receiving me?" Stewie asked aloud.

"We're on our way," came the disembodied voice.

Stewie gave a sigh as he saw the light of the torches beneath where he was laying.

"Look up, guys," he directed.

Within minutes the blond was outside, flexing his wrists, wrapped in a large warm blanket.

"Seems our lady picked the animal-print girls because one night her husband came home with a leopard-print scarf as a souvenir," Leo said shaking his head. He was going back to the Office with Stewie and Jaze whilst Shaz remained with their prisoner.

"I think she's going to need a lot of psychiatric help," Stewie said, giving a soft groan as he stretched, an assortment of aches suddenly making themselves known.

"Let's get the reports finished and we can go home and you can have a hot shower," Jaze husked, wishing he could envelop Stewie in a hug he knew they both needed. "After that I might be persuaded to give you a foot massage," he added in a low purr.

"Bribery will get you...almost anywhere," Stewie said in his own breathy purr.

Grinning, both men headed for the car, a smiling Leo in their wake.

****

The shower was simply to clean. Jaze kissed the scrapes and bruising on his lover's back and side, knowing it could have been so much worse. The cleansing over, they dried each other before Stewie went to lie on the bed as Jaze directed. The older man ran a small bowl of water and carried it, towel and wash cloth, to the bedside. He looked down at his beautiful lover. Stewie's shaft was more than half-hard already, filling and twitching even more as he watched it with a predatory stare.

Encouraged by a soft moan from the bed, he took a moment to look at the bare feet that dangled from the edge of the bed. The soft skin was like a silent siren call. He arranged the bowl and cloth and sat on a small footstool. Smiling slightly he placed a towel over his lap and dipped the cloth into the warm water. Taking a moment to soap the cloth, he started at Stewie's ankle and lavished his undivided attention on the foot in his hand. Jaze then set the cloth aside and splashed warm water over Stewie's foot.

Stewie moaned as his lover took care of him. The feel of Jaze cleaning his feet was always such a turn on. His big, dominant, masculine lover taking such tender care of him made him tingle with arousal, love and lust. No one had ever bathed his feet before and no one ever made him feel the way Jaze did.

Jaze reached for the soap filled cloth one more time and went to work on the toes. Stewie had regular pedicures at Jaze's insistence and as a consequence, his toes were almost perfect. The big man groaned low in his throat as he worked each one, massaging each as he rinsed them free of soap. He gave into his urges and, focusing on the big toe, gave it a gentle bite and nibbled at its length, before taking it into his mouth and sucking slowly.

"Oh Jaze," Stewie moaned as he heard the water splash again. His toe had been released and his shaft was already hard and needy, dripping continually and Jaze was about to repeat the whole process again. "Don't stop. Please," Stewie panted.

"Easy, angel," Jaze crooned. "One more to go yet."

Jaze moved to the other foot, smiling as the toes wriggled anxiously in anticipation. Jaze took his time repeating the ritual. Finally both feet were clean and Jaze moved the bowl of water and dried them. Then he reached for the unscented oil, which had other more intimate uses, and began a slow massage of Stewie's foot.

Stewie moaned again as Jaze hit a tender spot and rubbed it, eliciting a dual sensation of pain and pleasure, hurt and comfort. It was a similar sensation to the body massages Jaze gave where he would find a tight knot and dig deep into Stewie's muscle to release it. The pleasure always made the pain not just bearable, but enjoyable ... and arousing.

Jaze looked up onto the bed with passion-filled eyes to see Stewie's erection, hard, red and wet and the big man growled approvingly. Jaze began brushing his lips over the toes of Stewie's foot. He brought those toes into his mouth and heard the guttural groan from his mate.

"So good, Jaze," Stewie moaned. "More... please."

Jaze placed Stewie's right foot on his shaft, rocking gently to keep himself stimulated and licked a long stripe from the heel to the big toe of the foot he held. He was certain that when he had muttered about bedroom secrets, neither Shaz nor Leo imagined he and Stewie getting so absorbed in foot play.

"Jaze... so close," Stewie moaned.

"Come for me, angel," Jaze husked, reaching to stroke Stewie's arousal in time with the thumb pressing into the sole of his lover's foot. Stewie arched from the bed, coming hard. Jaze gently bit the foot he held, relishing the sound of Stewie crying out in his pleasure.

Jaze mixed Stewie's come with the oil and probed between the boneless man's cheeks. The blond was so relaxed that two fingers slid in easily. He twisted and spread them, encouraging his lover's channel to stretch and slickening it to accept him. Jaze covered his shaft with the same mix, wanting to feel Stewie tight around him. He draped leaden legs over his shoulders and surged into Stewie's molten depths.

The big man groaned as the tight sheath rippled and squeezed, every millimetre of his length seared by moist heat. His hips began to undulate and then thrust, desperate to find release in his mate's beautiful body. He bent to suckle at Stewie's breast, grazing the taut teat with his teeth. He was too aroused to last long and, with a long, low groan, pushed as deep as possible and his seed filled his young lover.

Deciding the bowl and cloths could stay where they were, Jaze used the last of his energy to haul Stewie's almost comatose body up the bed and spooned up tightly around the slender form.

"Rest, love," Jaze urged. He nuzzled into the blond hair, dropping soft kisses on Stewie's head. "I'll look after you."

"Love you," Stewie murmured drowsily.

"And I love you, angel. Relax, baby."

Jaze smiled as his lover stopped resisting the lure of sleep and relaxed fully against his bigger mate. Jaze was content simply to hold his fiancé and guard Stewie's slumber.

12