Cobalt Blue Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaze did not have to use his binoculars to know how fitted the briefs were. He had been up close and personal when Stewie had selected them, He had been even closer when shaving his fiancé to ensure the tiny microphone fitted like a second skin along the crease of Stewie's thigh and groin as to be invisible and yet pick up anything said. Jaze knew Leo was monitoring sound directly into his headphones as he recorded. Both men intended to ensure Marchant got only the tapes with anything worthwhile. Any other tapes where Stewie was forced to flirt with their target would be carefully censored versions.

Jaze felt himself harden when his gaze fell on Stewie's groin. The fabric almost revealed everything, purposely chosen to be eye-catching. He growled as he watched Stewie standing on the diving board, his tight buttocks, encased within the thin fabric, perfectly emphasized. Stewie had attracted a lot of attention, including that of Ginelli. He repositioned himself to watch their target as he saw the splash of water as Stewie dived in.

Stewie cut through the water effortlessly, relishing the feel of the cool liquid. Reaching the far end of the pool, he dove beneath the surface to re- emerge and continue on the return lap. Returning to the side of the pool nearest his sun lounger, he reached out onto the tiles and pulled himself out of the water onto the edge. He stood for a moment, facing towards the bar, but deliberately looking away, ignoring the lecherous and avaricious stares at his body as the water glinted like diamonds on his skin.

He made his way to his lounger and sat down, ruffling his blond hair with his towel before lying down to allow his body to dry and catch some sun before it got too hot to stay outside. He closed his eyes and let the cool breeze dry the moisture from his chest. He smiled to himself as he remembered that there was barely an inch of him uncovered with waterproof sun lotion, thanks to a protective mate. He just hoped his exhibitionism had caught Ginelli's attention. The sound of a cough to his left had him open his eyes.

Ginelli stared down at the lithe, blond beauty. This was an unexpected bonus. He gave one of his well-rehearsed, slow, sensual smiles.

Hi," he husked. "I'm Tony and you're gorgeous."

"Hi," Stewie said, giving his own smile while groaning inwardly at the approach. Clearly, Tony was not one for subtlety.

"Surely a gorgeous, little thing like you isn't here alone?" Tony continued, drawing up another recliner to sit on as he theatrically looked around.

"Yes I am," Stewie said, allowing his face to drop slightly. "I was supposed to come with my boyfriend, but we had an argument and split up. He got his holiday refunded, but I decided to come anyway. I thought it would help me get over him, prove to myself I didn't need him." The blond turned huge, blue, sorrowful eyes at the darker man and hoped he bit at the bait. He was comfortable with undercover work, but there were limits to how far he was willing to go for a mission. And sleeping with the enemy was beyond those limits...way beyond.

"I'm sure I can help you with that...?" Ginelli let his voice tail off, inclining his head.

"Donny," Stewie supplied. "Donny Stewart." As he spoke, Ginelli signalled a hovering waiter. Stewie watched as the dark male whispered his request and the waiter hurried away.

"You want a hand with some lotion?" Ginelli purred. "I can do your back while we wait."

"Um...ok, Tony," Stewie said, letting his voice become a little breathy. "But I'm not looking to rush into someone else's bed."

"Sure thing, baby," Ginelli replied.

Jaze could not stand and watch another man's hands on his lover's body. He strode inside the room, glancing meaningfully at Leo. He perched on the bed as sound filled the room.

"Your skin's so soft, baby," Ginelli husked, his eyes devouring the sight of the blond's tight ass. There was no way he was going to let this juicy little morsel get away without having him. He rubbed slowly over the warm, damp skin of the reclining man's back and slid his fingers lower, teasing under the waistband of the wet briefs.

"That's far enough, thanks," Stewie said, turning quickly. He had felt his skin crawl at the touch of the other man and the wandering fingers were more than he could bear. However, a smile was plastered in place as he faced Ginelli.

"You're just so beautiful, baby," Ginelli said unrepentant. His smile was wolfish as the waiter brought back his order. "Such a beauty deserves the best and I can make sure you get it, Donny." Ginelli dropped his voice seductively. He was used to getting what he wanted...one way or another. He had no doubts he would have Donny in his bed before the blond's holiday was over.

Stewie forced a gasp of appreciation as he saw the label on the champagne brought over in the elaborate ice bucket. House champagne was included, but this was Bollinger. It seemed that Ginelli was seeking to impress him. He smiled as a drink was poured and passed to him by the waiter.

"You shouldn't have, Tony," he simpered.

"The best for the best, baby," Tony grinned. He angled his glass in a toast. "To getting to know you much better, Donny," he rasped. He downed half his glass in one swallow, moving to sit closer to the blond. As Donny finally reached halfway down his glass, Tony was refilling it, leaving his own untouched. "Beautiful," he husked as Donny set his glass down.

Tony was disappointed to see that Donny had consumed less that a glassful in total, but decided to up his game. He sat next to the younger man and nuzzled at him. Forcing himself to move slowly, he kissed around Donny's chin before moving to capture the enticing pink lips. He deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue into the other man's mouth and tasting the champagne they had consumed. He broke away as he felt the lithe body begin to stiffen. He knew better than to come on too hard too fast. He was willing to tease this out for a day or so.

"I meant what I said, Tony," Stewie insisted. "I'm not looking to just jump into another man's bed. I made a mistake and I don't want to repeat it. I'm not after a quick tumble."

"It's ok, baby. I'll take good care of you." Ginelli leaned forward and dropped a quick kiss to the pouty lips, visions of them wrapped around his hard-on running through his mind. "Meet me for dinner? We can have an aperitif at the bar at eight. I promise to be good," he added in a rasping purr. He grinned at the shiver it elicited from the slim body.

"Ok, Tony. But just dinner and a drink," Stewie said adamantly, hoping his shudder of revulsion had been unnoticed or misinterpreted.

"See you later, baby." Ginelli waved.

Stewie lay on the bed for several minutes. He nodded his thanks as the waiter topped up his glass, but made no attempt to take another drink. His mouth tasted sour from having Ginelli's tongue in there and the drink would not help.

****

Jaze and Leo looked up as Stewie strode purposefully into their room, heading directly to the bathroom without a word to either man. Jaze hesitated, but at the nod of Leo's head, followed quickly shutting the door.

"I feel so dirty," Stewie said, fiddling with the shower controls with shaking hands until steam was filling the room.

"Hush, angel," Jaze soothed. "Let me take care of it." He pulled the swim briefs off, throwing them aside. He would pick another pair and take great delight in burning the ones Ginelli had touched. He removed the microphone, knowing Leo had stopped recording from the moment his fiancé had reached their room. He stripped slowly. "Watch me, sweetheart," he said, shimmying out of his pants. "All yours, baby, just as you're all mine," he crooned.

He turned the water down as he spoke. He understood his mate's need for the water to be hot, but had no intention of allowing the younger man to scald his skin. He pulled Stewie into a kiss, but the blond resisted.

"Let me clean my teeth," he said.

"No, kiss me now," Jaze growled. His tongue surged past Stewie's lips, leaving not a millimetre untouched.

Stewie reveled in the arousal that coursed through his body as his head was angled and Jaze's tongue continued to possess his mouth. His fiancé did not let up even when a whimper rose unbidden from the back of Stewie's throat. The blond shifted as his aching shaft was ground again and again against Jaze's thigh. His lover's lips and tongue worked their magic until Stewie felt his knees shake.

Only Jaze could do this to him, take him to the edge of unconsciousness, where a rainbow of light shimmered behind his closed eyes, with just a kiss. He felt himself grow dizzy and sagged in Jaze's strong grasp, trusting his mate to support him. He felt Jaze's mouth pull away from his and whimpered his distress.

"No, you don't, angel. No fainting. I have so much more to do to you yet," Jaze rasped between ragged breaths.

Stewie was breathing harshly, taking in great gulps of air as his fingers scrabbled against the solidity of Jaze's heaving chest.

"Take me," he demanded. "Make me yours."

"Mine," Jaze rumbled in a dark, possessive tone. He ushered Stewie into the shower. He let the hot water cascade over his lover's lithe body before soaping his hands and beginning a thorough cleansing. He left nowhere on the smaller man's body untouched by soap before letting the water sluice it away. Once certain his lover was feeling clean, he began more intimate caresses. His hands plucked insistently at the small pink nubs until they were hard and needy before turning Stewie to face away from him.

"Hurry, Jaze, need you," Stewie moaned. He braced himself against the tiles, spread his legs and canted his hips to offer himself to his dominant mate. The growl of appreciation sent jolts to his needy shaft that was already hard and erect.

Jaze used their shower gel to liberally coat his fingers. He ran the slippery digits over the smooth skin of his mate's nether cheeks, ghosting over Stewie's sac. He smiled at the whimper of need as his fiancé pushed his hips further back, encouraging the bigger man to take him. He ran his fingers lightly...teasingly over Stewie's swollen flesh, causing the smaller man to rock restlessly back and forth.

Jaze nibbled across his lover's shoulders as he spread Stewie open and began teasing the tight rosette with slippery fingers, rubbing over the furled opening. He answered the soft growl from his mate by sliding a single digit into molten heat. Urged on by Stewie's need to couple, Jaze prepared the smaller man as quickly as possible.

"Want to feel it, Jaze," Stewie husked. "Want to still feel it when I have to pretend I enjoy that low-life's company and know who it is that I really belong to and...who loves me," he added in a smaller voice.

"I do love you, baby," Jaze promised. "This changes nothing; it's just an act you're putting on," he added, sensing what was worrying his younger lover. That in some way he might actually think Stewie was enjoying being with Ginelli. "I know the real Stewie Donovan and he'd run a mile from this scum if given the option."

"Make love with me, Jaze," Stewie pleaded, pushing back on his mate's erection wanting...needing the physical affirmation.

Realizing the underlying reason helped Jaze be more understanding. However, no matter how hard Stewie wanted it, Jaze would not hurt his fiancé. He spread Stewie wide and thrust with perfectly controlled power to impale the smaller man in one fluid motion. The moan from his mate was low and wanton and Jaze could hear that Stewie was delicately balanced on the knife's edge of pleasure and pain.

Jaze had no intention of pain becoming dominant; he wanted this pleasurable following what his mate had already endured. The big detective bent down and wrapped his arms around Stewie. His shaft was buried deep within his lover, their bodies pressed close together. Stewie started to tremble and Jaze's hands began to gently stroke his flanks.

"Easy, angel. Just wait a minute," he admonished.

"Jaze, I need this." Stewie tried to push back against his mate but the bigger man's embrace made moving impossible.

"I'll give you what you need, baby, just hang on."

A lone rivulet of sweat trailed down Stewie's neck and Jaze's tongue avariciously pursued it. One hand dipped to fondle Stewie's sac, heavy with unspent need. As he felt the tight sheath surrounding him relax at the loving caresses, he finally began to move. Starting with a gentle motion, Jaze lazily thrust his hips in a circular action, speeding up as he felt Stewie's body accept him more deeply. He added a sharp jab at the completion of each circle, growling approvingly as Stewie cried out at the sensation, unerringly hitting his fiancé's jewel.

Finally, he felt that his young lover was relaxed as much as possible and that it was time to give Stewie the thorough loving that the blond craved. Stopping his thrusts with his penis still buried deep in his mate, Jaze ignored Stewie's frustrated whimpers and grabbed the other man's flailing hands. He positioned them on the tiles, covering them with his own, and ground out a warning.

"Hang on, angel." Jaze barely gave his lover time to settle before he started thrusting again. His hands dropped to hold Stewie's hips and he drove his pelvis upwards. The strength and speed nearly jolted his mate off his feet, causing the smaller man to strain up onto his tiptoes.

"Oh... yeah...good," Stewie grunted, the words matching the rhythmic sound of Jaze's sac slapping against his flesh.

The detective slid his hands from the slender hips around to the front of the smaller man's body, His fingers ghosting underneath the unattended erection, teasing the inner part of each thigh before encircling the smaller body, pulling Stewie flush against his powerful chest. As Jaze's powerful thrusts began again, all his lover could do was reach back and hold onto Jaze's shoulders and ride the waves of pleasure that his lover was giving him.

"Feel me now, baby?" Jaze rumbled.

"Oh.... yeah," Stewie muttered, barely able articulate a response.

"Good," Jaze husked. "So hot, baby. So tight. Good, so good."

Hearing his lover's moans of pleasure sent Stewie over the edge, a fountain of come erupting from his untouched shaft.

The clenching of his mate's sheath swiftly brought Jaze to completion, the big man crying out his lover's name as his seed pumped deep within the smaller man's body. Content, he nuzzled behind Stewie's ear.

"You ok?"

"Ok doesn't come near," Stewie murmured, satiation evident in every syllable. "The water's getting cold, though."

Jaze moved quickly to switch off the now tepid water and wrap his lover in a large towel.

"Back in a second," he rasped, kissing his mate tenderly as he wrapped a towel around his own waist. He hurried into the bedroom, Leo appearing too preoccupied with the tapes to take any notice, and rushed back with his cache of clothing.

Leo finally looked up as the couple emerged from the bathroom. He smiled affectionately at the petit blond, almost swamped in Jaze's sweat pants and t-shirt, the big brunette just wearing shorts. He moved over to the younger detective.

"You're doing real good, kid," he said, ruffling the damp blond hair. "But you remember that Ginelli's nothing more than an animal used to getting his own way. Take no chances. You've nothing to prove. If you're uncomfortable at any time just get away from him. Ok?"

"Sure, Leo," Stewie smiled. The last vestiges of worry evaporated. He allowed himself to finally relax.

"I ordered some food from Room Service," Leo continued, sauntering towards the door and leaning against the frame. "Once we've eaten, I'm going to stretch my legs for a couple of hours. After all, this card is linked to Marchant's budget, not ours," he added, flexing a credit card. "I'm sure I can justify a new shirt or two and a couple of glasses of Glemorangie rather than house Scotch."

"You're an evil man, Leo," Jaze laughed, pleased to hear Stewie joining in.

At the knock on the door, Leo opened it and took charge of the trolley without allowing the waiter inside the room, ensuring Stewie was unseen. He was pleased to see the youngest of their team now settled, chatting animatedly to Jaze as he wheeled the trolley over. He would be happy when this case was over. He was as angry as Jaze over the real reason Marchant had wanted Stewie. Not wanting to darken the mood once more, Leo put the thoughts from his mind and began attacking the food he had ordered.

****

Whilst Stewie played his part as the young ingénue to Ginelli's Machiavellian character, Jaze paced the floor in the room he shared with Leo. He could not watch Stewie's performance, nor was he able to listen to the older man's less-than-subtle seduction, the sounds of his fiancé kissing another man or Stewie fending off too-intimate touches. When Leo confirmed Stewie was on his way back to them, Jaze hurried into the bathroom to have the shower ready as his lover returned, eager to wash all traces of the other man from his mate's body.

Nothing was said by Leo as Stewie was settled in Jaze's bed, the bigger man curling possessively around the smaller body. Jaze held tightly to his fiancé, the intimacy relaxing him. He would be checking in with Marchant the next morning to exchange any information gleaned. So far Ginelli had described himself as a successful, independent importer. He was also flashing money as if it was going out of fashion.

He had paid for a specially prepared meal of oysters and lobster for Stewie, washed down with more Bollinger. Jaze could not shake off the cold feeling in the pit of his stomach that Ginelli would expect a return on his investment very soon. He pressed his lips against his lover's bare shoulder, praying that there had been some breakthrough elsewhere regarding the drug shipment.

****

Stewie lounged at the poolside, enduring Ginelli rubbing more lotion on his skin and the patting or stroking of his buttocks or groin that inevitably accompanied the act. He had been disappointed to learn that there was no news about the drugs and that he had to continue undercover.

"Tony!" The exclamation came as a result of a blatant squeeze of his disinterested endowments. He got a less-than-contrite smile from the dark man sitting next to him.

"Can't resist you, baby," Ginelli leered, his eyes raking over the supine form, his mind imagining the blond's legs spread wide as he ploughed into him. He let his nails score the inside of the smooth thighs, smiling more broadly at the shiver. "See, baby, your body knows what it wants."

"Mr Ginelli, excuse me."

Stewie heaved a mental sigh of relief as one of Ginelli's men tapped the dark man on the shoulder and they moved away from him to talk quietly between themselves. Although he was not close enough to hear the exchange, the microphone he wore might be. He sent a fervent prayer that the facade would soon be over. He forced a welcoming smile as Ginelli came to kneel at the side of his lounger.

"I have to go and do some business, baby," Ginelli said, anger evident in his voice. He rubbed a thumb over the blond's nipple, smiling as it hardened. He covered the enticing lips with his own, pinching the innocent nub as he did. The pained gasp allowed him to ravish the unresisting man's warm, wet cavern as his fingers continued to tug and twist the tightened flesh. "I'll be gone most of the afternoon," Ginelli husked as he broke the kiss. "Have dinner with me again. We'll meet at seven this time. I'll have a nice private booth set up for us."

"Ok," Stewie smiled, hoping it did not look as false and brittle as it felt. He watched Ginelli walk away before allowing himself to covertly rub at the abused nipple. He hoped that Jaze was not watching. He already sported one bruise from Tony's rough attentions which had infuriated his big lover, he did not need another.