Cobalt Blue Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood and dove into the pool, using it to wash away some of the unclean feeling he had after spending time with Ginelli. As he pulled himself clear of the water, he tried to put from his mind the thought of spending another evening trying to keep Ginelli at arm's length.

****

Leo listened assiduously to what was exchanged between Stewie and Ginelli, focused on what the blond said as well as the tones he used. He had no intention of missing anything, no matter how small, that the younger man might use to alert him of trouble.

"Clumsy bastard," he growled. "He's just knocked some of his precious Bollinger in Stewie's lap. The kid wants to use it as an excuse to call it a night. Ginelli's just sent him to dry it off and then finish the rest of the bottle first."

Jaze looked over gratefully at the older man. He was pleased he could entrust Stewie's safety to Leo. He only took over monitoring when Leo needed a break, not comfortable with listening to his precious young love deal with Ginelli. There had been no contact from Marchant since that morning and so they had no option but to continue with the operation even though it was obvious that Ginelli was getting impatient with Stewie's reticence to be bedded.

He paced over to the balcony, taking some deep, calming breaths. He looked out at the elegantly lit, empty pool and began planning a nice holiday that he could surprise Stewie with once this case was over, focusing on pleasurable thoughts as the minutes ticked past.

The sudden movement by Leo caught him unprepared as did the terse words thrown over his shoulder as Leo flew from the room.

"Bastard's drugged him. Move it, Jaze!"

The two men split up to locate Stewie, neither knowing which part of the restaurant Ginelli had taken him. Leo had sudden inspiration and abandoned the restaurant in favour of racing to Ginelli's room, barking into his radio to tell Jaze where he was headed. As he flung himself out of the elevator, he was rewarded with the sight of Ginelli struggling to get into his room with a weakly protesting Stewie making it difficult.

"Donny, baby, is that you?" Leo shouted out. "What the fuck's going on here? What're you doing to my boyfriend?"

Ginelli turned with surprise at the bellow behind him and stared at the newcomer.

"He's just a bit drunk," he lied. "Anyway, he split up with you, so piss off."

"I came to apologise," Leo growled, stalking forward. "So you piss off. My Donny doesn't get drunk."

"Leeeoo," Stewie slurred, the shifting figure briefly resolving momentarily into the welcome form of his friend. He knew he had been drugged. He was aware of what was happening to him, but unable to stop Ginelli.

"I'm here, baby," Leo said.

"Why not share?" Ginelli offered conspiringly. "Ever had a threesome?"

"Not with someone who can barely stand," Leo growled. "Give him to me and it goes no further."

"And if I don't," Ginelli sneered, certain he could take the older man.

"Then my brother and I will get angry," Leo smirked, looking beyond where Ginelli stood.

Ginelli turned to see a large, dark, furious male storming towards him. His men were nowhere around and he had no intention of taking on two for the blond twink. He shoved the barely conscious man at Leo.

"Here," he snarled.

Leo deftly caught Stewie, swinging him effortlessly into his arms, cradling him tightly to his chest.

"It's ok, bro'," he said to Jaze. "I've got Donny. Let's get out of here."

Jaze clenched and unclenched his fists, wanting nothing more than for Ginelli to do something so he could pound the man's angry face into the wall. Reluctantly, he moved away when Ginelli simply entered his room slamming the door and followed Leo into an elevator where his fiancé was passed into his arms.

"Oh, angel, I'm sorry," Jaze mourned as he took in the wide, drug-glazed eyes.

"Jaazze, soorryy," Stewie murmured.

Jaze was not sure if his lover was repeating him or apologising to him. He tightened his grip, his anger burning away the tears prickling at his eyes.

"Thanks, Leo," he husked.

In their room, Leo ordered water for Stewie and coffee and juice for himself and Jaze. He was certain Ginelli had used rohypnol and the best that could be done for Stewie was to let him sleep it off.

"We'll each take four hours, Jaze," Leo insisted. "We need to keep an eye on Stewie, make sure he doesn't have a reaction to the stuff. You watch him first. I'll alert the Chief and tell Marchant, then I'll catch some sleep. Wake me at two."

****

Jaze had been quite certain he would not sleep when Leo woke and insisted they change places. However it was now light and a glance at the clock told him he had slept for nearly three hours. He looked over at where Leo sat, stroking a peacefully-sleeping Stewie's hair. Something about the older man's demeanour had Jaze's instincts tingling. He sat up.

"What is it?" he asked without preamble. He deftly caught the cell phone thrown to him.

"Read it," Leo replied tersely.

It was a text from Shaz. Jaze read it twice before turning furious eyes at Leo.

"A snitch provided the shipment info and Marchant recalled Sue before lunch yesterday." He repeated the message, as if saying it aloud was the only way he would truly believe what he had seen.

"There was no need for Stewie to have continued with Ginelli and Marchant knew it," Leo growled. "He need never have been drugged and nearly raped. Marchant never contacted us to call it off, leaving us to let Ginelli crawl all over the kid. I'm still waiting for him to reply to my text from last night. Shaz's came first and I've had one from the Chief wanting to know why we hadn't pulled out."

"The bastard isn't getting away with this," Jaze growled in reply. "I'm taking him down."

"You take care of the kid," Leo said, his eyes as cold and hard as Jaze ever remembered seeing. "I'll take care of Marchant. I guarantee you; he'll regret this."

****

Marchant sat angrily in his office. He was currently confined to paperwork only, his Team led by his Second-in-Command while the Chief went over the events of the case minutely. He had tried to bluff his way out of the predicament, but each one of Vermillion Red had vehemently denied being ordered to recall Stewie, leaving him on a limb. He glanced up as his door opened.

"What do you want?"

"Just a friendly word of advice," Leo said, coming to stand in front of Marchant's desk. "Stewie is like a little brother to me and I look after what's mine. The advice is for you to find a nice little Division somewhere well away from here, where our paths will never cross again."

"Are you trying to threaten me?" Marchant asked with a barked laugh.

"Nope. Just making you a promise," Leo said. He sat arrogantly on Marchant's desk and leaned forward. His smile was devoid of mirth and the epitome of menace. "Get out while you can do it under your own steam and don't leave it too long."

Marchant swallowed around a dry mouth. The tone of the man whose face was now just inches from his own was one he never wanted to hear again. Before he could reply, Leo was already at his door.

"I'll be watching you," Leo promised as he left.

****

Stewie had been thrilled to find that Jaze had booked them a surprise vacation once all the paperwork concerning the case was completed. A two week break had been sanctioned by their Chief and they had taken a last-minute deal to Spain. He was now repaying Jaze with a surprise of his own. Back in their own home he was now awaiting his lover to join him in their bedroom. He smiled at the knock at the door.

"It's ok, lover," he called out. "Come on in."

Jaze pushed the door open and the breath caught in his throat at the vision before him. Stewie naked and erect, his flesh glistening in soft light as it caught his oiled body. His lover's smooth flesh was randomly adorned by red rose petals that had been strewn over the bed. The subtle scent of vanilla and rose permeated the room and Jaze hesitantly stepped forward as if afraid the tableau was a dream that would evaporate if he moved too swiftly.

"Come to bed, love." Stewie said.

Jaze did not need further invitation. He climbed onto the bed, capturing Stewie's soft lips with his own while he cradled his lover's face gently. He heard Stewie whimper and eased him down, gently pressing him back into the soft mattress and the petals, covering his body with his own. He could see the love in Stewie's eyes. Jaze ran one hand along the length of Stewie's thigh moving it up to caress his chest, circling the enticing pink nubs.

Jaze pressed himself harder against Stewie's body, feeling the heat rising from the younger man. He felt Stewie trembling as their equally hard erections brushed against one another. He lifted his body to lightly run his hand over Stewie's stomach, feeling his muscles contract, and hearing the soft intake of breath.

"You like me caressing you, angel?" he whispered, a breathy moan his only reply.

He smiled as Stewie closed his eyes arching his body cat-like into Jaze's touch. Jaze felt the tight abdominal muscles moving under his hand as he aroused his lover further with his caresses. Jaze ran his hand over Stewie's body, moving it back up to the smooth chest and brushing the perfect, pink nipples that instantly hardened under his attentions.

He revelled in the moan from his lover as Stewie began to writhe from the loving attention. Jaze grinned as they both became decorated with the rose petals and their movements releasing more of the subtle scent.

Jaze took Stewie's wrists in a hard grip and lifted them up over his head, locking them in place with the padded cuffs. The position accentuated the curve of his lover's chest and gave him uninhibited access to each shaven armpit. Jaze groaned, scenting Stewie's musk, burying his nose into Stewie's armpit and gently biting at the soft flesh.

Stewie whimpered needily as he felt Jaze sliding against him and teeth biting his vulnerable flesh. He arched his body as much as he could and closed his eyes once more. He felt Jaze licking the soft skin under his arm, while the big man rubbed his body firmly against him. The massaging motion of their slick shafts made him gasp and writhe. He knew he would not last.

"Please love me," Stewie moaned. He opened his eyes as he felt Jaze's hands on his thighs, pushing them apart. He saw the determined look on his mate's face as he lifted one slender leg up and over a broad shoulder so it exposed his aching void to his fiancé.

Jaze reached over to the bedside locker, pulling out a tube of lube and squeezed it onto his finger. He moved it to the tight, puckered flesh that granted him access to his lover's body.

"Please." Stewie whispered as he squirmed on the bed. He felt the single digit fill his body, knowing he needed so much more. A second quickly joined it and then a third as Jaze licked, nipped and sucked at Stewie's torso to leave a trail of his possession dotted amongst the rose petals. Stewie closed his eyes as he felt the head of Jaze's shaft pressing at the entrance of his body, easing inside slowly. Stewie tried to arch up, squirming as he tried to adjust to his vulnerable position.

Jaze was spurred on by the guttural moan that escaped Stewie's lips as he fully filled his lover. He began to move firmly but slowly, in and out of Stewie's body. He was getting even more aroused by the sounds of pleasure his mate made.

"You like that, angel?" Jaze asked.

"More, please," Stewie begged as he felt the thick flesh sliding into his sheath. He could feel its length and its width as it stroked his inner walls, caressing his jewel. He clamped down on it, wanting to gain the most from the sensation. He began to lose himself in the erotic rhythm, as Jaze pulled almost fully out only to thrust firmly deep inside in strong strokes.

The constant stimulation to his sweet spot was almost more than he could bear. Stewie wailed as he felt Jaze move faster, pounding into him, the bigger man's perspiration beginning to drip onto his own sweat-damp skin.

Jaze's breathing was laboured as he felt Stewie's body clenching around him. He knew his lover was almost at his zenith and wanted them to come together. The scream of his name came in concert with pearlescent crème adorning his stomach and chest as well as that of his mate. Jaze groaned. He thrust hard...fast...deep one last time and shot his hot seed deep into Stewie's body. He heard his lover moan as the younger man was filled completely with Jaze's living essence.

"I love you, angel." Jaze whispered, as he looked down. He waited for his sex to soften and gently slid out of his lover's heated depths to lick the precious cream adorning Stewie's skin. "Thank you for such a beautiful gift." He unfastened the restraints and let his mate drape himself over his body.

"I love you, Jaze." He peppered the beloved visage with butterfly kisses as large hands slid over his back and down to cup his buttocks. He nuzzled happily at the dark nubs on his mate's chest. He laughed as Jaze rolled them on their sides and then they began to kiss tenderly. They were happy and they were making love. Nothing else mattered.

****

Leo and Shaz looked up as Jaze and Stewie returned to work, both men sporting wide smiles, a hint of colour and relaxed expressions. The holiday clearly what the two men had needed.

"Welcome back, guys," Shaz said, going to give them each a hug. "We have some great news."

"Really?" Jaze asked, an eyebrow rising questioningly.

"Marchant put in his resignation yesterday. Seems he can't handle the pace or the stress. Moving to a nice quiet country Division." Leo's voice was laconic, but his face held the look of the cat-who-got-the-cream.

"It wasn't just stress as I heard it," Shaz added in conspiratorial tones.

"And what did you hear, oh Fount of Knowledge?" Stewie asked grinning as he perched on Shaz's desk.

"Well...a couple of days after you two went away, his chair collapsed. Someone had unscrewed every nut and bolt and then rebuilt the chair. He came in, sat down...and bang. He wasn't hurt, but he was convinced people were laughing at him."

"Which they were," Leo threw in with a smirk.

"Then, a couple of days ago, despite his car being parked where one of the cameras kept it under surveillance, someone managed to let down every tyre as well as the spare. The Chief had already confined him to desk duty following the Ginelli incident and this seemed to be the last straw. He's due to go in three weeks and Vermillion Red are planning a goodbye party, for after he's gone. We're all invited."

"Cool," said Stewie. "So what's new for us?"

As the dark and light heads bent together to examine files, Jaze looked over at the smiling Leo. He nodded at the older man, receiving an incline of the head in response. Jaze had no doubts who had sabotaged Marchant's chair and car, if no idea how, but knew better than to say anything. It was enough for the big man to know that he and Stewie had good friends on whom they could rely.