Cobra Crew: Freeing Escobar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

"Listen carefully, cop, you're gonna use that fuckin' mouth of yours, and eat me out, until I cum all over your pretty face. Got it?"

Not waiting for a response, she took a handful of Sofia's hair and reeled her in. Her cries were soon muffled as the eager assailant held her in place and began to grind her soaking cunt all over her face.

"Use your tongue, bitch... Mmm! Yeah, lick it, uhh...."

As the action between 'Vixen' and Sofia unfolded, the leader of the gang took up the duty of capturing the scenes to the digital camera. Along the way, she noticed that 'Romeo' had quietly discarded most of his clothing. His muscle-bound and rugged frame was both intimating and mesmerizing to the majority of his victims.

Initially, he seemed content to make sure Rachel was a close spectator of her partner's humiliation. But his lusts quickly took over. He settled himself beside their more defiant hostage and started to work on her. Showing an affinity for her lingerie, he tugged down the bra cups but left them trapped beneath her jutting breasts. He toyed with her sensitive nipples, pinching and twisting them roughly until they became rock hard.

"MMmmpph, mmmppphh" Rachel protested in vain. Wordlessly, he slapped the exposed tits until she quieted down.

'Romeo' had her head tilted skyward with a harsh, solid grip on her reddish strands; he enjoyed himself fondling her reddened tits. With no give in the handcuffs and leg shackles, Rachel could only wail behind her gag as the reserved man rained stinging blows on her vulnerable bottom.

"Don't." He warned her simply when she resisted, repeatedly tipping his switchblade at her neck to calm her down. It did not take too long for the desperate policewoman to feel his growing manhood brushing up against her body. Already on her knees, the strawberry blonde opened her eyes to find his ten-inch cock, its head already glistening with pre-cum, held right in front of her face.

"You know what to do, and what NOT to do." He growled. "If you try anything, I will stab you in the neck, then stab the other bitch. Nod if you understand." A round of painful smacks to her cheeks later, the deputy gave in and nodded her head. The duct tape was crudely ripped off and she spat out the sodden panties.

"Open wide." His face filled with pride as the policewoman struggled to accommodate his cock. He sighed as he pushed as far as he could go, her warm mouth enveloping his throbbing member. He was disciplined and paced himself, withdrawing a few times and slapped the unsuspecting woman's cheeks with his wet cock.

Soon, the vehicle was filled with the sounds of moaning and grunting. Naturally, he came first, exploding, without warning, into the Rachel's mouth.

"Swallow it. Everything."

"Mmmpffff!" Rachel gulped, forced to swallow the streams of hot, thick liquid. Grunting his satisfaction, 'Romeo' pulled out to eject a final trail of sperm across her face.

"Shit." He finally allowed a smile at the disheveled officer. "I have always wanted to face-fuck a cop."

"Ugh. Fuck you!" She replied angrily.

'Romeo' just bellowed a hearty laugh. He proceeded to wipe himself clean, first with her hair, and followed by leaving his semen on her lacey bra.

Meanwhile, the young woman's shrieks were getting sharper, as Sofia's tongue and lips worked frantically. To her hostage's relief, 'Vixen' finally shuddered and squealed at her hard wave of climaxes. More juices gushed out, and Sofia's chin and cheeks were thoroughly covered with a mixture of fluids, including her own saliva.

"Ooohh, ooohh, oh, oh." 'Vixen' sighed, at long last loosening her grip on the flummoxed policewoman.

They eventually noticed the furious pace of 'clicks' as the army veteran sought to capture the aftermath on the camera. She smiled as she passed out the wet naps for her crew.

"She any good?"

"Yeah, Cobra." The younger assailant replied. "The cop bitch is a natural. I think she's done it before."

They looked at the Latino deputy, who refused to meet their inquisitive glances.

"Good to hear." 'Cobra' nodded, as fantasy snapshots of Sofia working on her own pussy invaded her mind. "Romeo?"

"Could use more enthusiasm." He answered dryly.

"Maybe she'll be in better shape for Round Two." She winked at the strawberry blonde, who responded with the expected indignant reaction. "Get them secured. We'll go over the plans before we head out."

"Yes, boss."

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers
12