Cobra Crew: Freeing Escobar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

Before leaving her, 'Vixen' gave a big kiss over the taped lips of the shaking deputy. Then the thick blindfold was tore away from her eyes.

"She's all yours, Mr. Escobar."

Sofia wanted to scream at the sight of the sinister-looking man, clothed in prison overall no less, standing outside the Tahoe, peering in through the open door. She quickly noticed his fiery eyes, the long scar on his face... and the fearsome bulge in the front of his pants.

"Thank you, Miss Vixen." He swallowed hard at the sight of the stunning, and much exposed Latino. "So you will... lock me away with this delightful officer?" He asked as he climbed in, taking note of the absence of door handles in the rear seat.

"Cobra doesn't think you would mind, Mr. Escobar." Came the upbeat reply. "Here," She handed him the keys for the restraints -- and the policewoman's black, matted baton. "In case she is naughty... or something."

"Splendid. And Miss Vixen, please understand that you have an open invitation to our... party."

"I'll think about it." That response pleased the former prisoner.

"If I were you, my little police slut," 'Vixen' called out, as she started the engine, "I would be really, really nice to Mr. Escobar, you understand?"

***

"Vixen, we are taking the lead. ETA... two hours, fifty minutes to Checkpoint Whiskey. Leave a hundred yards between us."

Jessica tugged at her handcuffs again, knowing full well that the carbon metal was not coming loose. But there weren't much else she could do.

This was by far the darkest experience in the ATF agent's career; she had been shot at before, but she had never lost a high-profile prisoner, abducted and stripped before. The sight of a blindfolded, half-naked, bound and gagged Sheriff's Deputy two feet away was not at all reassuring.

"Did you setup the cameras in the back? Good, well done."

The special agent was on her knees again, this time resting in front of the cool brunette, who was seated on the rear bench of the passenger van, still dressed in her stolen uniform. The imposing man had earlier tied Jessica's legs tightly together, and entwined the rope through the handcuffs chain, leaving her in a rather uncomfortable hogtie position.

"Keep a close eye on 'em. Cobra out." After disconnecting her headset, the woman turned her attention to their latest captive.

"Special Agent Jessica Koch, let me introduce myself -- you may call me Miss Cobra. If you're wondering, that's Deputy Rachel McNamara of the Knox's County Sheriff's Department." She pointed to the struggling deputy. "You saw Deputy Sofia Cortez earlier; she's in the other vehicle. Be aware that your choices will have a bearing on their well-being."

"By your own admission, you are kidnapping multiple law enforcement officers. I certainly hope for your sake that Deputy Patrick is alive..."

"He'll be fine, agent. I do like the sound of that, 'kidnapping law enforcement officers'." Without warning, the assailant took hold of Jessica's blond locks and whispered into her ear. "Oh yeah, I like this. A lot."

"Agent Koch, we need to get to some business, but I'm a bit distracted here..." The woman said, tracing her semi-automatic downward until the barrel perched between Jessica's breasts. Jessica shivered at the touch of the cold, dangerous metal.

"Let me get something from the deputy here, and then we can get started."

Jessica turned, realizing for the first time that the slight protrusion from under Rachel's pink panties was the source of the on-and-off random buzzing noises.

***

"No, oh, oh, please..., Señor Escobar..."

The arms-dealer growled as he brushed the tip of his cock repeatedly over Sofia's well-lubricated pussy lips. The helpless policewoman learned in a hurry to submit to her aggressor, when he crudely ripped up her sports bra and cotton panties. With his large palm constantly wrapped around her delicate neck, she had little choice but to remain on his lap.

"Like a good little perra." He sneered as he removed the rest of the orange jumpsuit. Escobar enjoyed the look of dismay on her beautiful face when she saw the various tattoos and scars on his strapping body.

After the duct tape was savagely displaced and the saliva-soaked panties extracted from her mouth, Sofia was subjected to a long, harsh rendezvous of their lips and tongues. Escobar deep kissed her relentlessly, even running his tongue all over her warm, fleshly cheeks. The spots of excess saltiness caused him to pause.

"Ah, this must be you, Miss Vixen!" He shouted, to which 'Vixen' merely waved from the driver's seat.

While slapping the young deputy's meaty butt cheeks with impunity, he handcuffed her wrists in front and ordered her to finger her already-swollen pussy.

"Fuck yourself good but do not dare to climax, So-fee-Yaa, or I will crush your jugular."

The humiliated deputy did the best she could, occasionally having her dripping fingers snatched up and placed into his eager mouth. In the meantime, Escobar decided to capitalize on the bouncing tits inches from his face. Her pert breasts appeared larger on her smallish frame, and her small, dark brown nipples stood like delicious chocolate chips.

"Ow!" Sofia cried out repeatedly when he tugged on her sensitive areolas with his thumb and forefinger. Encouraged, he cupped her breasts and sucked hard on them, finishing off each one by biting on the nipple, before swirling his tongue around the tender flesh.

After months of sexual deprivation, the weapons dealer knew he could not hold out much longer, especially with this gorgeous, submissive cop prancing all over him. So he took his raging erection and easily slid himself deep into Sofia's hot, slippery cunt.

"OOOOoohh, aahhh... you are so big... oooooh"

"Bounce for me, slut!" He demanded, slapping fiercely at her ass again for motivation. "Play with your tetas!!" Sofia strained to obey, grabbing her abused breasts while striving to enter into a collective rhythm with him. The sounds and smell of flesh plopping together soon filled the police SUV.

"Lie down." He barked after several minutes, pulling out abruptly. Not waiting for a response, he threw the deputy down and used her baton to press her face against the cushion of the seat. Displaying expertise with the handcuffs, he clipped her wrists behind her back again.

"Do not fucking move!" The admonishment came as a rumble as Escobar cautiously released her chafing ankles from the spreader bar, before using the available rope to re-tie her feet together. On his knees now, he turned to the swaying ass before him, giving it a loud smack -- and spat as much saliva as he could into her tight, puckered asshole.

"Oh no no no no, not there no, please, no...!" Sofia screamed as soon as she realized what he had in mind. Ignoring her cries, he delved into her pussy with his fingers to gain more lubricant, and worked on her opening with his thumbs until he was satisfied.

"Ahhhh!!!" He roared, fighting his way slowly against the viselike resistance. The deputy thrashed about beneath him, but the little strength she could muster failed to overcome his brute power and determination. In moments, he was relishing the sensation of pushing inside her stretched anus.

"Escobar! I said, shut that fucking bitch up!" The driver's protests finally reached the ears of the arms-dealer, between the deputy's piercing cries. Escobar always preferred a screamer, but he was in an accommodating mood.

"Cállate, Cortez!! Shut up!" He shoved her head further down into the seat, muffling her a bit. "Shut. The fuck -- oh, fuck this." He opted for the easier solution -- one hand went to get a grip her soft, flowing hair, and with the other, he cramped her discarded and shredded sports bra into her mouth.

"Si, si..." Escobar was soon pounding her ass with short, quick strokes, inching a little further in with every thurst. He kept his hands busy, not neglecting to grope her fluttering tits and dripping pussy.

Too soon, he felt the familiar sensation growing in his loins, so Escobar extracted his throbbing cock and returned fully back to her burning vagina. For that, he was rewarded with a series of muffled moans from Sofia. He just couldn't tell if she was indicating relief or pleasure, or both.

"Uhhhh, uhhhhh!!!" He grunted loudly as repeated spurts of semen erupted from his cock. He went on with his final thrusts until he was completely spent, and the mixture of gooey fluid began to trickle back out. Finally, he collapsed onto the exhausted deputy, caressing her smooth backside.

"Ah. You are priceless, deputy So-fee-Yaa."

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers
12