Cobra Crew: Freeing Escobar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

There were no signs of her bra and panties, but at this point, the agent was just grateful to be covered up again. But she found the top to be almost two sizes too small, so her tits were on display prominently, while her nipples were quite visible through the flimsy material.

"These too. Quickly!" Her socks and shoes re-appeared -- and her "ATF" windbreaker would provide the agent with some much-needed modesty.

"What's going on?" Jessica finally mustered enough courage to ask. "Are you done with us?"

"Oh no, agent. Not even close. Now move!" A wave of a police-standard Glock prompted Jessica to exit the silver van. Her time in the fresh, cool breeze of the night was short, as Cammy directed her to the front passenger seat of the police SUV.

"Good evening, Miss Koch. Do you miss me?" Escobar's leering voice startled Jessica. She turned to see her former prisoner seated in the rear, and shuddered to think what he would do, if not for the steel cage separating them.

"Miss Cobra? Please tell me what's going on." Swallowing her pride, she turned to the brunette, as she climbed into the driver's side. In the back, the bulky young man settled next to Escobar, who kept his piercing glare at the agent.

"I could get used to that tone of voice, Agent Koch." Cammy replied, after a long pause. She piloted the vehicle back on to the dirt path, then found the road again.

"Vixen, we are en-route to Objective Yankee. ETA in... fifteen. Confirm abort code -- roger that." She spoke into her headset. "Sure, do what you want with them. Just keep the comm line open. Cobra out."

"Why are we going to East Hudson?" The agent wondered aloud, noticing the familiar road signs. "You can't be delivering Escobar there... right?"

"After all that trouble? You should know better." Cammy answered. The East Hudson State Bureau Building was to be a weekend stay for Hector Escobar, and the ATF agent was assigned to accompany the federal prisoner while her regional counterparts grilled him on his lengthy list of state charges. Jessica was also supposed to retrieve case evidence and return them to...

"You are after the evidence." The slight smile on the brunette's face confirmed Jessica's sudden realization. She turned to Escobar. "What did the State police find in that house of yours? Money? More guns?"

"I have always complimented on your intelligence, agent. They are merely placed in some storage area, waiting for their rightful owner to..."

"I believe you meant 'rightful owners', Mr. Escobar." Cammy interrupted.

"Why, pardon my poor language skills. Of course, Miss Cobra."

The Cobra Crew leader ignored the sarcastic response and turned to Jessica. "Agent Koch, you have not responded to our offer yet. Your decision will affect our activities at East Hudson -- but not the outcome. Remember, your mother's welfare depends on you. What do you say?"

After another lengthy silence, she took a deep breath and stated clearly -- "I will join you."

"Very well, Jessica. Tell us your ATF login password."

"Bravo Alpha Tango Three Two Seven upper-Golf India Romeo One." She replied without hesitation.

"Did you get that, Vixen?"

"Roger that. Give me a minute to log in..."

"'Batgirl'? Cute password, agent." Jessica stared ahead and said nothing.

"I'm in. She has ATF Clearance Level 5, not bad."

"Setup a mirror of her e-mails. Do you have her bank account info? Good, setup the account transfer for her. Thanks Vixen."

"You are really paying me?" The agent's question sounded more like a gasp.

"Absolutely. Do I look like a liar?" The brunette shrugged. Turning serious, she said, "We are approaching the building. Special Agent Jessica Koch of the ATF, together with Deputy Joseph Patrick of the Marshals Service, you are escorting Federal Prisoner One-Five-Eight-Seven-Seven-Kilo, Mexican National, Hector Escobar."

"Jessica and 'Patrick', your engine overheated in Knox County, three miles away south of Harrison City. The County Sheriffs responded and Deputy Rachel McNamara was assigned to transport you here. Jessica, your instructions are to drop off the prisoner and take an inventory of the evidence. Everyone got all that?" An array of acknowledgements followed.

In minutes, the police SUV drove past the oversized sign that read: "Entering State Police Property. Authorized Vehicles Only Beyond This Point."

"Remember, Jessica, if you try anything..."

"I won't, Cobra. I know what's at stake."

"Good," Cammy nodded, hiding well her surprise at the agent's resolve. "because the stakes are about to be raised."

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers
12