Cobra Crew: Freeing Escobar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

The process would have been quite mundane, if not for the increasingly-submissive Deputy McNamara kissing her pussy. The intriguing slideshow of the blonde lieutenant handcuffed in the police van and blowing her captain with enthusiasm also spiced things up. The revelation of Samantha's multiple, bi-sexual affairs dropped like a bomb on Val, and her mind was soon teeming with the possibilities of a second mole, this one with the State Police. They had really lucked out tonight.

The bubbly young woman felt left out when her partners-in-crime took it to 'Lieutenant Slut'. A ridiculously buff Ryan pounded the horny slut's pussy from behind, slapping her jiggling booty as he went. Val was flat-out jealous at the pure bliss showing on Cammy's face. Whatever the slut was doing to her boss, it was a runaway success.

"Fuck! They're having all the fun, while I'm stuck here with you two police bitches." Val grumbled, choosing to forget she already hit her third orgasm earlier. The two female sheriffs worried in silence.

"Fuck this! We gonna play another game. Don't you motherfuckers try anything, or I'll be royally pissed and hurt you REALLY bad. Got it?" Her captives nodded rapidly even as the stinging slaps came down on their faces. Subjected to various abuses and bondage for hours, the two policewomen were completely drained when the busty young woman untied enough rope to free them from the '69' position.

Under the close watch of the silver .40 semi-automatic, Rachel pried herself from her partner to lay face-down on the floor of the van. The spreader bar remained tied to her ankles, and the handcuffs around her wrists, tied behind her back. Sofia soon maneuvered into the same position.

"Move your heads together and start kissing. Go!" Both yelped when something hard landed on their bare asses, first on Rachel, then Sofia. They wiggled about until their lips locked, where they could easily taste the mixture of dried fluids from each other. Their tongues catapulted into action when Val screamed "With your fucking tongues!"

Snickering, Val stepped between her two busy captives and caressed the pair of luscious asses wiggling in the air. For good measure, she fingered their exposed pussy simultaneously to resume the flow of secretion. After several minutes of forced stimulation, the officers were getting turned on again.

Rachel and Sofia thought they were headed for a series of humiliating orgasms again -- until the firm blows came down on their butt cheeks. They both screamed and looked back, to see the wicked young woman smiling at them -- a large, traditional wooden hairbrush in her hand.

"Surprise, bitches! It's a spanking game. There are two rules: I spank you both until one of you come. The loser gets ten more spanks. That's it!" They gasped at the announcement and pleaded, especially the petite Latino officer, whose tender bottom was still recovering from the encounter with Escobar in the police SUV.

"Shut! The fuck UP! and -- get back to locking lips! Now!!" Four sharp smacks put an effective end to the begging. The smacks were loud but applied moderately. Of the two, the strawberry blonde was obviously more sensitive, as her butt cheeks turned to hot crimson only after a dozen thwacks.

"Are you cunts just enjoying this?! You're supposed to cum! After twenty, this thing is landing on your pussies." Val stifled a giggle as she alternated blows on the two cops. After the reminder, it didn't surprise her to see Sofia catching on. Three smacks later, the younger cop was stretching out her handcuffed wrists until her fingers parted her outer pussy lips, while the other digits rubbed her nubby clit. She increased her arousal by jamming her tongue further into her partner's mouth and sucking on her tongue.

Val laughed at the strawberry blonde when she finally realized her partner's strategy. By the time Rachel awkwardly lowered her fingers to her cunt and hesitated, Sofia was already panting hard in lust.

"Oww! You bit me, Sofie... easy... mmmmppphh" Rachel protested, but was cut off when Sofia suckled hard on her tongue. A series of orgasmic wave rippled through the young police officer, just as Val laid down the eighteenth spank on her burning rump. The punishment on her ass magnified her climax, and the cop screamed in pleasure.

"You vicious bitch!" Val commended, ruffling the deputy's dark hair. Just as Sofia's panting was subsiding, her captor pounced on her vulnerable asshole, wiggling down on her crevice with her thumb, not allowing the Latino cop's own fingers to escape from her cunt. The spunky young woman shoved Rachel aside, laid down beside Sofia, and proceeded to exchange long and wet kisses with her.

"Keep going, cunt! You deserve another one."

In thirty seconds, a second wave of orgasm pulsated through Deputy Sofia Cortez. Extremely satisfied but thoroughly exhausted, she could only watch as Val inched forward on her ass, until her long legs were draped over her head. Grinning from ear to ear, Val propelled her wet, engorged labia to the deputy's face and began humping.

"Here's your first place prize, bitch!" To her shell-shocked partner, she added, "Oh, don't worry, I hadn't forgotten about you. Count to ten, honey, or I'm going to lose track..."

Then the hair brush came down on Rachel's reddened ass cheeks.

It took Val longer to reach climax this time, even as the policewoman cried "ten" several times in vain. She kept an close eye on the screen, noted everyone else have hit their releases, and were taking a breather. Again, Val had the feeling of being left out, but moments later, when the familiar surge of bliss rocked through her, she was in a far better mood.

Val had a brief pity moment on her victims and gently wiped them clean. The Latino cop even mumbled 'thanks' when she softly kissed their crimson bums. But by the time she checked the live feeds again, she was amazed to see that second round was already in motion inside the police station. Fuck recovery times, she thought, shaking her head.

The ATF bitch was now on her knees, but still cuffed to the jail cell metal bars. After a lengthy pep talk complete with slaps, threats and dire warnings, she was going down on his pole. Val noticed the ruthless bastard had even put fresh lipstick on her before she started. Jessica was clearly straining just to accommodate his thickness, and could only take three-quarters of his erection before gagging. The arms-dealer just laughed it off and continued to fuck her mouth.

"Give the head a good twist with your delicious tongue, Miss Koch. Yes... fuck! You are performing wonderfully..."

It was also a blowjob for Ryan two floors up. Val was dumbstruck to see Cammy joining in the action with the State Lieutenant. She has never done that before. The two women were on their knees and eye-level with the other, with Samantha busy sucking on his erection like a lollipop. With a villainous smile, Cammy would take the policewoman and tongue-kiss her, before re-positioning her lips over his raging head -- and licked it together with the blonde.

Ryan gasped at the first sensation of the second tongue, and almost came right there. The sight of the two women's ample tits squeezing together -- with their rock-hard nipples grinding against the other -- was rapidly pushing the former linebacker to the edge. He also couldn't remember the last time his calculating, business-like, lesbian boss was so near during one of his fucking, let alone actually pleasuring him.

"It's a bonus, Romeo. Don't get used to it." She explained with a smile.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you boss." He swallowed and sighed when her hand gently stroked his balls.

Ryan managed to hold out against the super sensations of hot tongues mashing together on his head and their sliding up and down his cock -- if only for a couple more minutes. He should be cumming like a fire hose long ago if he hadn't fucked the horny lieutenant minutes earlier, Val thought.

She giggled when the hose did come to life, and Cammy had to pull out of the way just in time to avoid the exploding stream of semen. He quietly grunted his delight and moved quickly enough to shoot the rest of his cum into the waiting mouth of the lieutenant. The cop swallowed like a pro and licked away the trickle on her lips.

"Damn." He exhaled catching his breath. "Two hot cops in a day, and..." He trailed off awkwardly, not sure how to show appreciation for her boss.

"Excellent job today, Romeo. Now, can you please clean up after yourself?" Cammy smiled, pointing to the wet wipes. Ryan gladly wiped the remnant of fluids off from himself and from Samantha's cheeks. For good measure, he ran the cool material across her vagina, eliciting sighs of pleasure from the lieutenant.

"Why don't you take a seat, Romeo... and let the ladies play." To the trembling police lieutenant, she added, "Stand up, slut. We still have fifteen minutes, and you are going to tell us about Everette, Barnard, and Holmes."

The lieutenant gulped as she stared down the barrel of the loaded Glock, as it slowly traced down from her forehead, down to her lips and chin. She shivered when the cold steel brushed across her tender nipples.

"Wh-what do you want to know?"

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers
12