Cobra Crew: Preemptive Strike Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

Although Tina was still blindfolded and gagged, she was very aware of her mistress' head nestled in between her legs.

They watched with glee as Tina strained to lift herself up for about ten seconds, before losing stamina and forced to squat down. This meant mashing her pussy, with the vibrator still in place, right over her mistress' lips and nose, and her shapely rump perched on her forehead. Mortified, Tina would force herself up again, creating slimy trails of her juices along the way.

But a huge part of her did not want to climb up. Tina's own drenched and stimulated vagina was more than ready; her hardened clit begging for the forbidden touches needed for a mind-blowing release. Yet she was helpless to do anything, not when the assailants have tied her upper body tightly to the bed's head board, with her arms stretched away from her, unable to be used as leverage.

It was a futile struggle, and it was by design. The forced face-humping was Ryan's idea - "something to keep the bitches occupied with" - but it was Val who could hardly contain herself, slapping the tormented women's bare tits and pinching their nipples.

"You love eating your cute housekeeper's hot CUNT, don't you, bitch?!" She screamed at the helpless Carolyn, squeezing her cheeks hard just as Tina plopped down, setting up a dazzling scene of kissing lips - with one of the pairs being pussy lips.

"Shit, this is like toying with those two cop bitches all over again. Oh god, I love it. Where the fuck did you come up with this idea?" She whispered to Ryan, who was occupied with capturing the priceless images to the camera.

"On the Internet, babe. Where else?"

"Well! Next time you watch those nasty videos, you let me know, 'kay?"

"Sure." He shrugged to play it cool, while hardly believing he just got an open invite to watch BDSM porn with his girl.

They watched their captives for another minute or so, before Ryan went to mount the camera back on the tripod, and switched over to video recording.

"Let's rock n' roll."

"What? Now? The dumb bitch is gonna cum all over her face any minute-"

"Business First. We only found loose change so far." While the Sullivans' "loose change" did consist of several thousand dollars in cash, the intruders' expectations were much higher.

"Aww, baby, why are you gotta be so focused..?" Valerie half-jokingly mopped, as he led her out of the room by the arm, away from the shrieking. Without warning, Ryan turned and threw her against the nearest wall, then suckled on her lips frantically. His hot tongue easily overpowered hers, and his hands flew to grasp her buttocks, drawing her in until she was grinding against his hardening tool. In response, Val burrowed into him, moaning as she rubbed her breasts against his chest.

Before they could go further, they both felt the vibration from a phone.

"Is that yours?" Ryan panted.

"Oh shit, it must be the Boss." Val breathed. She pulled out her phone and stared at the new message. "That's... fucking weird."

"What?"

She showed him the screen, which read: "I'm out. Your ears on radio. Contact in 30 or evac."

"Is she for real? She's out? Where's she going? It's... 1am. And this shit about evac...?"

"Evac is serious. That's 'drop and everything and run'." Ryan frowned. "Fuck. We better set a timer and monitor the police frequencies."

"Yeah, I got it, baby." She tapped furiously on her phone and Ryan soon heard faint radio chatter through her headset. "Nothing of interest..."

"Okay, I don't know what's up with the Boss, but we better move quickly." He said, peering around the wall just in time to see the housekeeper deliberately drag her pussy across the face of her mistress.

"After all, we got those two bitches in heat, and I'd really hate to leave them un-fucked."

***

Special Agent Jessica Koch shuffled her feet on the sidewalk, knowing full well the gargantuan bouncer was undressing her with his eyes. The text message read 560 Alexander Drive, so there she was, outside this large, converted warehouse, where a velvet-lined, double-steel-door entrance awaited her.

King's Hill was an older suburb just east of downtown, but Jessica almost forgot about its entertainment district, affectionately known as "Party King". It had been months since the twenty-nine-year-old blonde stepped into a night club. Aside from the obligatory smokers hanging around, there was no lineup tonight at the "Fire & Ice" establishment.

Jessica's mind had been in overdrive since she typed up the text for Mistress Cobra. With her sweaty palm and trembling fingers, the short message took her a while to complete, but she knew what she had to do.

If passing confidential ATF reports to the Cobra Crew before did not warrant life in prison, what she was doing now would certainly put her away for good - maybe even worse. Driving around aimlessly in King's Hill, while Jessica waited for word of the eventual destination, images of life in a federal penitentiary were not far from her mind.

After all, she had very little excuses. If ever uncovered, records would show it was Special Agent Jessica Koch who reached out to this group of most wanted criminals. Especially the leader of the Cobra Crew: her blackmailer, and her... lesbian rapist.

Deep inside, Jessica knew the reason for her actions.

She WANTED to see her Mistress again. Yes, some part of her wanted to be helpless, and forced to do things she could never imagine. She wanted to be... taken.

Owned.

And right now, Mistress Cobra owned her.

Staring at the nightclub entrance, Jessica wondered how out-of-place she would look, when she was still in her office attire: a simple black, one-button blazer and slim matching pants, and an aqua-coloured tee-shirt underneath, with a neckline low enough to show a hint of her round breasts.

In some irony, the pretty blonde's fashion sense was "liberated" with the escape of Hector 'Gunrunner' Escobar. The Mexican national was her prisoner, sprung free by the Cobra Crew. Now that she did not have to face the leering weapons-smuggler every day, Jessica was "free" to wear her low-cut shirts again.

Of course, Escobar got more than the last laugh when he fucked her - hard - inside that holding cell in the State Police building, and left the ATF agent tied up with a police baton deep in her vagina. Suddenly, images of Escobar's throbbing cock beating down on her cheeks, intermixed with sensation of his rough hands squeezing her tits, flooded her mind.

Jessica tried to shake them away, but what followed was the crystal-clear scene of a naked Mistress Cobra pounding her pussy against her own, while she feebly tugged on the handcuffs in her bed.

There was little denying that she was property of the Cobra Crew.

"Fuck me, Mistress, fuck me" Somewhere in her mind, she recalled a scream that she barely recognized as her own.

Jessica gasped and saw the nightclub entrance again. Instinctively, for security, she felt for her holstered service weapon, which was hidden underneath her blazer, nestled between her left breast and arm. But any notion of security was fleeting, since the federal agent understood she would not be using her Browning M1911 tonight.

The frozen ATF agent was snapped out of her trance when she felt the phone in her pocket vibrated. She almost fumbled it, and swallowed hard at the words on the screen.

"You're late, Agent. Get your ass over to the bar. NOW."

Moments later, Jessica found herself wandering inside the "Fire & Ice" dance club. They took their name and theme seriously, as walls were decorated as glowing ice cliffs, while real flames shot out of chimney-like pillars to light up the dark warehouse. Jessica was also surrounded by the obligatory array of rotating, multi-coloured strobe lights and laser beams, along with the deafening music and bone-rattling bass, plus a surprisingly high number of party-goers for a weeknight.

She rubbed shoulders along the way, realizing the hundred-or-so party-goers in the club were a mix of professional and student types. As she inched her way towards the bar, Jessica could spot some suits, just surveying the college chicks and having drinks. The pretty blonde understood - she did not stick out like a sore thumb, just the way Mistress Cobra wanted.

As she spotted a tall, bearded bartender behind the counter, an arm came forcefully around her shoulders. Jessica jumped and turned, but the shouted command reached her ears first.

"Keep moving, Agent! Down the hallway, on the right!!"

The smooth but toned arm slung tighter around her neck now, and the pair moved as one among the crowd. They eventually made their way off the floor, past various occupied booths and couches, and down a dark hallway with doors lined up on both sides.

"In here." The hand swept forward to push open the first door, but returned quickly to squeeze the base of Jessica's neck, just beneath her shoulder-length hair. The blonde shivered immediately at the familiar touch.

"Inside. Move!"

Soft orange, artificial flames flickered on among the 'torches' on the wall, but it still took a moment for Jessica to recognize they were inside a private bathroom, spacious enough to accommodate several people. Clear and white tiles lined the floors and walls, with an oversized, gleaming counter, mirror and sink. A white porcelain toilet inside a sizable stall was the only other feature in the room.

She heard the metal latch on the door lock behind her, and Jessica knew no one was going to interrupt them. That sent shivers down her spine again.

"Take off your shoes. Nice and slow." The familiar voice demanded, and the ATF agent compiled, removing her leather flats to stand on the cold tiles in her bare feet.

"Hands on your head and feet apart, Agent." Came the next command. Jessica was hoping the woman did not notice her hands trembling as she lifted them to her head. Experienced hands frisked her body slowly, beginning with her ankles and travelled up along her tall legs. She bit down on her lips but said nothing when the woman's hands grabbed her ass cheeks, prying them apart and touching along her crack, all the way down until they discovered the heat between her legs.

Jessica gasped out loud when those intrusive fingers located her pussy lips through her pants and traced along them.

"You like this, don't you, Agent?"

"Yes, Mistress Cobra." The words automatically tumbled out of her mouth.

"If you behave, I will consider coming back to that. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress Cobra."

Satisfied, the hands moved on and slid under the hem of her blazer, just beneath her waist. Jessica's handcuffs and keys were lifted from the pouch, and those same fingers slowed as they moved north, tugging free her shirt from the pants. Jessica stared straight ahead when her belt and pants were loosened, enough for the woman's hand to reach under the waistband of her panties and stroke her trimmed bush.

"Very good. Keeping it nice and groomed for me, right, Agent?"

"Yes, Mistress Cobra." She replied softly, her face crimson.

"Good girl. Now off with that pretty jacket. Slowly!" A metal barrel tapped against the back of her skull. "Your brains will splatter all over this room if you even touch your gun, got it?!"

"I understand, Mistress Cobra." The graphic warning was unnecessary, but this was about asserting control. After her blazer came off, Jessica did not protest when her weapon was taken away. Her empty shoulder holster was next to go, after which she was ordered to "lose the shirt". As the blonde wiggled off her tight tee-shirt, her pants was yanked down, and joined the pile of clothes on the ground.

Jessica was spun around for her Mistress' inspection. She knew better than to cover herself, so she just stared blankly at the ground. Neither women could miss the magnificent view of her full, heaving breasts, pressed together by her flesh-coloured, revealing demi-cup bra. Jessica's stunning body was on full display, with her perfect, milky skin accented by her choice of sexy underwear set - a pair hip-hugging, see-thru panties with the double bow - which barely covered her curvy ass cheeks.

"Very sexy, Agent." The brunette smiled. Jessica got her first good look at her Mistress tonight, and her eyes were immediately drawn to the cleavage of her low-cut top. The sexy comment could definitely be said for Mistress Cobra. The leather jacket and mini-skirt clung to her hot body, complementing her heavy makeup. If not for the compact S&W .40 in her hand, Mistress Cobra could have well been just another clubber in the house.

"Down on your knees. Hands behind your head." She waved her hand impatiently. As the ATF agent scurried to comply, the brunette rifled through the blazer pockets, coming up with two phones and a wallet with her cards.

"So they cleared you in the Escobar case?" Her Mistress stepped closer, brushing away the blonde strands of hair from Jessica's face. The agent reacted strongly - both at the question and at the matte-black handgun now stroking her tits.

"Finally, two days ago." Jessica pouted. "The FBI dug really hard. Especially Special Agent Natasha Cole. She's one cold-hearted bitch... she kept humiliating me, in front of the other investigators. But they have nothing on me. I'm back on full active duty."

The irony of the ATF agent upset at being accused of being complicit with the criminals, as she sat there chatting with the leader of the Cobra Crew, was completely lost on Jessica.

"Well, you did good, my pet." Mistress Cobra patted her head gently, even as she freely roamed over her body with the gun. Changing her tone of voice, she said, "It's good you followed instructions and used our phone to contact me, isn't it?"

"Yes, absolutely, Mistress."

"Did Escobar contact you recently?"

"Yes, Mistress. He sent me an e-mail, two days to my personal account. The whole thing was in Spanish."

"What did he say?"

"My Spanish is rusty, but... he says he... misses me. He said he re-lives fucking me in that jail cell every day. He misses my... titties and... my cunt. He says my asshole is his, and he'll be back for it."

"Sorry to disappoint you, Agent." The woman chuckled. "But Escobar's just messin' with your head. He's not coming back through that border. Ever."

"But... what if he puts out a hit on me?"

"And why would he do that?"

"I don't know." Jessica admitted. "But he might've gotten his lawyer wacked, Mistress Cobra." Jessica could see the immediate change in the brunette's demeanor.

"Valdez is dead? You didn't mention that!" The brunette's powerful hand gripped her throat, and her hardened eyes locked on to Jessica's.

"I-I'm sorry, Mistress, I didn't get a chance, but once they sent that e-mail about the USB sticks..."

"Tell me everything, Agent... NOW."

The icy death stare from her Mistress told Jessica that she was very, very serious. The ATF agent gulped - and started to talk.

***

"And... there it is. The Feds were right, this bastard is a washer."

"And the hot wife knew all about it."

Ryan and Val were transfixed by the sight of the neat stacks of Benjamins in the open safe, lit up by their powerful torches. The pair were in a basement storage room, standing in front of a large freezer, which was stocked with food to cover the medium-sized safe stashed within. The pair knew they were close when they saw the motion detectors and surveillance cameras in the space leading up to the freezer.

"BAM!!" Val screamed in her angelic voice, just before she neutralized the security measures simply by killing the power to the basement. After that, it was a simple matter of dialing in the safe combinations found on Mrs. Sullivan's phone.

"How much are we looking at?" Ryan inquired, as he pulled out the first of three trays of cash. With one swipe of his arm, the entire stack of bills fell into the duffel bag.

"I'd... say... probably two-hundred-and-fifty Gs. Random notes, ready for circulation. I'd say it's a fuckin' good score, baby!" The excited couple shared another hot kiss. Out of nowhere, Val's gloved hand came up and grabbed his wrist, guiding his hand to her swelling breasts, which were dying for attention. He instinctively pawed her titties through her top, cupping the soft mounds entirely, with his thumbs easily seeking out her erect nipples.

Again, Ryan had to pull away from her. Even in the dark, he could feel her disappointment. "Cheer up, you hot little thing. Let's finish up here first, make sure we didn't miss anything. 'kay?"

"A'right." She sulked, giving him the pouty lips again.

"That's my girl." He leaned in and kissed her forehead. With a smirk, he added, "Cuz' it's gonna be all pleasure from here on out."

***

Cammy threw her head back and sighed loudly as the federal agent's tongue burrowed deep into her. Her french kisses on her pussy were long and sweet, and her willing prisoner never hesitated to bring her tongue across Cammy's salty folds, or to nibble gingerly on them. Now the brunette wished she had the entire night to savor this get-together, but time had officially became an enemy for Cammy and her crew.

With Jessica's explosive revelations, the "Business First" Cammy should have ran out that nightclub, gathered up Val and Ryan, and immediately set their contingency plans in motion. Yet... the sight of the helpless agent, kneeling there in nothing but her sexy bra and panties, was far too enticing for the brunette to pass up.

"Just ten more minutes." She thought to herself, as she stared at the meaty tops of Jessica's full breasts.

So the instant she was satisfied with the intelligence gleaned from Jessica, Cammy pounced on the half-naked blonde and growled.

"I'm very, very pissed."

"I've told you everything, Mistress Cobra. Everything." The short silence seemed much longer than it really was.

"That part I'm pleased with. You did good, pet. This leaves us with just one more piece of business." The ATF agent and the criminal locked eyes.

"My beautiful Agent Koch, if you don't make me cum in five minutes, I'll go outside and grab some fucking slut, and make her do it. Do you understand?"

Jessica inhaled sharply at the abrupt change in direction. But her reply was just as swift.

"You won't need to do that, Mistress. May I please undress you?"

The leader of the Cobra Crew had to suppress a smile.

"Yes, you may, agent. But for fuck's sakes, lose that bra of yours already."

In seconds, Jessica tossed her lacy bra aside and held up her marvellous busts for Cammy's inspection. She kneaded her firm tits seductively until Cammy summoned her with a curled finger.

The blonde slithered forward, carefully unzipped Cammy's leather mini-skirt, then worked with the brunette to pull down her emerald green panties. Unsurprisingly, the ATF agent discovered a wet spot on the warm fabric. Without being told, she held the soft, warm panties to her face and inhaled deeply. She moaned and ran her tongue over the gleaming crotch piece - before diving right into the source.

Since then, Cammy had been seated tall on the bathroom counter, watching the kneeling agent labour between her legs. With one hand, she had a firm grip on the blonde's mane, her handgun in the other. Jessica's enthusiasm was rendering the weapon irrelevant, but Cammy felt... hornier with the S&W in her hand.

"Mistress," One minute in, a blushing Jessica suddenly raised her head. "Can I please... touch myself? While I'm... making you cum?"

"What??" It was a genuine question, since Cammy was somewhat lost in her bliss to hear the surprising request. Jessica swallowed hard - and tried again.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Cobra, but I really need to... cum. Eating your pussy- is making me really, really hot." The agent was whispering in shame, but her intentions were crystal clear. "May I please have your permission to masturbate? ... to finger myself? Please, Mistress, PLEASE?"

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers