Cobra Crew: Preemptive Strike Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

"As long as I cum in... less than three minutes, Agent." Cammy replied, after a pause for effect. Her eyes widened at the sight of Jessica's hand disappearing into the front of her own panties, soon accompanied by squishing sounds.

"Oh... fuck..." Then Jessica was back between her legs, tongue-first. Their federal agent mole is turning into a fucking whore, the brunette thought, as pleasure and anticipation built within her.

"Put your fucking tongue in me, Agent!" She hissed soon after, tugging hard on the woman's head in an effort to bring her home. The blonde acknowledged her command with a stifled cry, then pushed her way in as far as she could go, before twirling out. The little minx was learning from their previous encounters to mix up her moves, Cammy mused. She could hardly contain her elation when Jessica feigned entry with her tongue, but instead slid upward to tease her clit, blazing a heat trail over her curls.

Cammy's sweet musk was being gleefully inhaled by her captive, with her overflowing juices coating Jessica's chin. This was too perfect, the brunette decided, as she cupped her own tits to maximize her pleasure.

"Harder, bitch! Make- Aaahhh!!" The orgasm hit Cammy like a nine-foot wave crashing on a beach, after the ATF agent penetrated her with two fingers, while she sucked hard on her clit. As Cammy buckled with delirious delight, Jessica's eager tongue was working overtime to lap up the outflowing womanly cream.

"Oohhh, mmmm-" Jessica's busy fingers also accomplished the feat for herself seconds later, and she bit down hard on her lips in an attempt to keep quiet. Her face was burrowed in Cammy's dripping pussy, just as her fingers were deeply buried in her own pulsating cunt.

The two women rode out their aura of bliss until Cammy slipped off of the bathroom counter, and kissed the blonde agent fiercely on her lips.

"Give me your fucking panties." Jessica almost tipped over trying to pull them down, while balancing on her knees. Somehow, she still managed to hold up her soiled undergarment in record time. Cammy snatched it from her and used the warm, inviting cloth to wipe herself clean. She proceeded to pocket the underwear, much to the agent's embarrassment.

"Listen carefully, Agent." She continued as she found her own panties and slipped them back on. "After I leave, you are to get cleaned up, get dressed, and go back out there." Cammy threw her thumb in the direction of the dance floor. "Don't even think about following me. Stay here for another hour and make yourself visible, that will help with your alibi if you're asked - but don't be late for work in the morning. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Cobra." Without being told, the agent returned to her kneeled position with her fingers interlocked behind her head - now without a stitch of clothing on her. Cammy had to tear her eyes from her gorgeous form, away from her bare, heaving tits.

"What are you going to do, Mistress?"

"The less you know, the better." After a few swipes with wet paper towels and a quick peek at herself in the mirror, Cammy spun around and kissed the woman again.

"You have been good, agent. You keep doing your part, and you will be thoroughly rewarded." She let her finger trail off Jessica's chin, before putting a new SIM card on her bare breast.

"Flush the old one down the toilet. Got it?" The naked woman nodded.

"Don't worry, my pet, we will meet again. You'd like that, don't you?" Jessica blushed as she nodded again, this time with far more enthusiasm.

With that, the leader of the Cobra Crew carefully backed out of the bathroom, taking in one last glimpse of the naked, trembling ATF agent - before slamming the door shut.

The brunette kept her head down while passing through the tipsy revelers, as she headed towards the bright, red exit signs. Before Cammy stepped out into the cool air of the early morning, her phone was already in her hand. She walked briskly to her parking spot, while her fingers danced to type up the text message for Val and Ryan.

"You wanted action..." Cammy thought of her two eager crew members.

"Well, we are gettin' action."

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers