Cobra Crew: Preemptive Strike Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, hmmmm" The FBI agent shrieked again, shaking her head wildly when Cammy took hold of her thong. With a grin, Cammy yanked the brunette's underwear up, driving the white fabric between Natasha's pussy lips. Cammy snickered as she played seesaw with Natasha's panties over her pussy, relishing the look of distress and disbelief on her captive's lovely face.

When she finally released the thong from her grip, Cammy's deft fingers slid down the front of her thong, tickling her bush and converging on her folds. The brunette gasped behind her gag when the leader of the Cobra Crew trailed her fingertip along her clit, then proceeded to pry apart her pussy lips.

"Nnnnngggg!!" Natasha screamed, growing more desperate by the minute, even as she danced involuntarily from the whipping.

"Agent Cole, let's see what you're hiding..." Cammy proclaimed in her sinister smile, tearing the thong and peeling away the little triangle piece to expose the brunette's bushy patch.

"Very nice." Cammy was impressed with the Brit's clear and smooth bikini lines, even as she freely explored Natasha's snatch. The brunette squealed sharply when Cammy slapped her exposed pussy, adding to her torment.

"Fucking cunt...!" The leader of the Cobra Crew spat in the face of her helpless captive, before intensifying her attack on the woman's pussy.

"Mmmphh, mmmmpphhhh-"

Ignoring her desperate pleas, Cammy gripped Natasha's sensitive flesh - and placed two finger to the entrance of her box. Her digits easily slid inside, aided by the pool of juices already present.

"Well, WELL, someone is enjoying this." Cammy sneered, penetrating their victim with a third finger so she could further savour Natasha's shell-shocked expression and discombobulated gasps. After pumping her several times, Cammy proudly held up her slicked fingers to hoots and laughter, while Natasha exhaled noisily.

"Yep, someone is horny..." The leader of the Cobra Crew declared, smearing her slick fingers under Natasha's nose and all over her gagged lips.

"The federal agent is just another dirty WHORE who NEEDS to be punished." Those busy fingers returned to the agent's love box, and fucked away none-too-gently. Cammy was soon coupling her penetrations with open-palm slaps on Natasha's smooth inner thighs.

"This cunt-" THWACK! "- is totally getting off-" THWACK! "-on this!" Val was still working the riding crop on the fleshiest parts of Natasha, adding to the pink glows all over the brunette's body. Careful to stay out of his girlfriend's way, Ryan took a break from his own spanking by toying with the drawstring that ran through Natasha's ass crack, drawing it tight and rocking it back and forth across her puckered hole.

"NNNaaahhhh!!" Through the various abuses her body was enduring, it was a sudden, wet, tickling sensation at her pussy that immediately seized Natasha's attention. Her eyes flew open to see the State Police Lieutenant glancing back at her - as Samantha looked up from between her stretched legs. The black ball gag Samantha wore was now dangling from her neck, liberating her mouth - for other duties.

Natasha could only watch in revulsion as the blonde leaned forward with her tongue out and made a slow pass across her pussy. The FBI agent shuddered at the wonderful sensation - and immediately scowled herself for liking it. But this was not a battle her logic would win.

"That's good, Lieutenant Slut. Go ahead, kiss that poor pussy all better now..." Cammy purred, guiding Samantha's head back and forth through the brunette's snatch. The leader of the Cobra Crew also pulled on the nipple clamps, relishing the way Natasha was writhing.

"Mmm-Mmmppphh, mmmppphhh" Natasha's sharp inhales were getting ragged. The high-pitch shriek returned when Samantha clamped her full lips on to Natasha's labia and sucked.

The experienced State Police Lieutenant knew exactly what to do with the hot, steamy pussy in front her. All those times in the interrogation room, the State Police Lieutenant would drift off and imagine how she would get back at the bitchy, arrogant FBI agent. Eating her out (against her will) wasn't exactly on her list, but now that this consequence-less opportunity presented itself, Samantha was going to do her best to humiliate the federal agent.

By the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging for more, Samantha thought as she drew circles over the woman's puffy labia with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh, you got her attention now, Lieutenant. She's good, isn't she, agent?"

"Mmmpph!! Nnnn, nnnnn, nnnnn-" Between shudders and panting through gritted teeth, Natasha opened her eyes just to find Cammy in front of her again. Before she could react, Cammy gripped her hostage's face with both hands, and forced her burning lips right up against the brunette's lips.

"Nnn, mmm" Her urgent burst of squeals was for naught, as Natasha was frenched by another woman for the first time in her life. At the same time, Val slithered up against the agent's backside and found Natasha's bare tits again, kneading them roughly and pinching on those nipple clamps again.

"Yummy." Cammy cracked, licking up Natasha's saliva from her lips. Slowly, Natasha came to the realization the trio had let up on their spanking. Instead, all eyes were focused on the clear object in Cammy's hand.

"You'll want to do a VERY good job at getting this nice and wet, Agent Cole, if you know what's good for you."

"Nna- Nnnaa- no, no, please" Out came the red ball gag, as Natasha recognized the spade-shaped glass object as none other than a butt plug. She shuddered at the notion of THAT - or anything - entering her rear...

"Shut up and suck, Agent Cole, or else..." The brunette squealed when the riding crop snapped down on her breast, tapping against her nipple. That was enough to get her to open her mouth. Soon, she was licking the cool, smooth shape and lubricating it as best she could.

The attack on the federal agent resumed on all fronts now. Having released her nipples from the clamps, the two ladies of the Cobra Crew were back toying with her tender tits - Val slapped them with the riding crop while Cammy soothed them with kisses and licking - and some biting in between. Ryan kept his attention on probing and spanking the brunette's inviting ass, wetting his thumb to get Natasha's backdoor ready for what was to come.

All the while, Samantha was lapping up her fellow captive's pussy in haste, having teased the woman's budding clit out from hiding. With her wrists still handcuffed behind her, Samantha honed in on the woman's box with her mouth and was licking away with abandon. As a result, her face was coated with Natasha's juices, but decency was far from her mind at this point...

POP! Cammy pulled the glass plug from Natasha's mouth. As the captive agent watched helplessly, the leader of the Cobra Crew strutted behind her, where Ryan quickly made way for her. As all three assailants watched intently, Natasha could feel the slick, hard tip at her rear - twirling and stretching -

"AHH!!-OOOHHhh-eeeeeeeee" The unfamiliar sensations of having her rear passage filled, coupled with Samantha's reckless assault between her legs, reduced the FBI agent to a series of raspy gasps, in between screeching cries. She could feel a massive orgasm coming on, one that she never expected nor wanted...

THWACK!! In the end, Ryan's giant palm slammed on Natasha's ass so hard, it made her thrust forward deep into Samantha's outstretched tongue. The Lieutenant's hot, steamy lips and tongue slithered across her clit, pulverizing any defenses Natasha had left, finally igniting the most explosive climax she had ever experienced.

"EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAaaaaaaaaa"

Four pairs of eyes drank in the sight of the debased brunette, shuddering uncontrollably as she came, tugging hard on her restraints for support. As her first orgasm was subsiding, Cammy gripped the side of Samantha's head again, and rubbed her face over the FBI agent's still-pulsating pussy. Both women cried out for different reasons, and Natasha flooded the blonde with her juices, as Samantha tried hard to lap them up.

As a final act of humiliation, Ryan pulled up the dazed Lieutenant to her feet, and the two hostages were made to meet each other with their lips, with Samantha sloppily returning some of the cunt-juice back to its owner.

"You REALLY enjoyed that, didn't you?" Cammy whispered to the messy FBI agent moments later, after the brunette finally regained some sense of reality. Their hostage shied away, struggling to catch her breath.

"That first one was on the house." The leader of the Cobra Crew laughed - but the smile promptly vanished from her face. "But believe me, Agent Cole, YOU will be the one dishing out pleasure from now on."

"If you ever want to make it out of here in one piece, Agent Cole-" Cammy had Natasha's left nipple in her fingers, and she didn't hesitate to twist hard.

"You better be a quick learner."

***

Every time Field Commander Thomas Everette closed his eyes, all he could see were images of Samantha, in her goddamn sexy lingerie, pleading with her gorgeous sapphire blue eyes. But at the moment, there was nothing he could do.

Hours have passed since the unbelievable chaos at State Police Headquarters. As the sun disappeared behind the mountains behind West Port City, Everette had to concede their cordon was a failure, and their prime suspect was successful in his escape - with Samantha in tow.

The painful reality came in the form of the discovery of the abandoned Mercedes in the carpark, and even that turned into another blunder for the good guys. Two cocky West Port City officers had to be hospitalized with slight burns, after opening the car doors and triggering an explosion. Everette was infuriated because the first responders were explicitly ordered not to touch anything. The vehicle was incinerated in the intense fire that followed, and any potential leads went up in flames.

As feared, the Archives room was a disaster, although damages were relatively localized to the placement of the IEDs. However, the USB sticks from the Escobar case were burnt up and melted away, along with scores of evidence from at least a hundred other cases. The Cobra Crew have dealt a devastating blow to the Attorney's Office and the State Police.

There were some much-needed good news when members of their own staff were found safe, rescued from the Archives room and Samantha's house. Everette was on hand when the SWAT team entered Samantha's bedroom, and witnessed the wild scene of the two naked State Troopers bound and on lewd display, with cucumbers(!), among other items, stuffed in their holes.

It was hours before the two policewomen were finally liberated from their bonds - and the buzzing vibrators tied to their pussy. Exhausted, it was evident to all that both Corporal Melissa Holms and Cadet Annette Lin had cummed multiple times by then.

THAT was another image Everette and the SWAT team would not forget anytime soon.

Everette also heard that the young, sexy intern working in Archives, along with Corporal Robin Bailey, whom he had his eyes on for a while now, were discovered in "a state of undress". No one was terribly surprised, given the M.O. of the Cobra Crew, but the Field Commander made a mental note to get his hands on the surveillance videos...

After it became clear that the Cobra Crew took both Samantha and the FBI agent with them, with no immediate leads for the investigators to follow on, Everette was driven home and ordered to rest up. Having brushed off the well-meaning queries from his concerned wife, the Field Commander took a quick shower and fell on his bed.

Before his heavy eyelids fell shut, Everette mindlessly scrolled through the text messages on his phone, longing for a response from Samantha...

Where the hell are you, Samantha?

That was the Field Commander's last thought before succumbing to the dark abyss of restless sleep.

***

"Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK! FUCK YES! Oh, fuck me Master Romeo, fill me, ooooh SHIT, YES, FUCK ME!!"

The Lieutenant's panting screeches were amusing at first, but Ryan decided the hot blonde was enjoying this way too much. He did decide 'Master Romeo' had a nice ring to it, though. Ryan growled and slammed harder into Samantha, pushing in as far as he could go, but her dripping wet cunt was swallowing his cock with ease.

After their little initiation of Agent Cole, Cammy knew they all had to get some much-needed rest. For Val and Ryan, their "side mission" of home invasion plus shortened-playtime with Mrs. Sullivan and her housekeeper seemed like a distant memory, though it was no more than twenty-four hours ago.

For Cammy, her secret rendezvous with their mole, ATF Agent Jessica Koch, inside the nightclub bathroom also felt like ages ago. But even the leader of the Cobra Crew couldn't have predicted that at the end of a crazy day, they would be left holding State Police Lieutenant Samantha Dawson AND Special Agent Natasha Cole as their prisoners.

"We need to slow things down, lay low for a while. We will be safe here for a few days. We'll fuck their brains out, release them and move on." Cammy informed her accomplices of the agenda for their hostages. "Right now, everyone need some rest. You two hit the sacks first, I'll keep an eye on our guests and the police scanners."

Ryan and Val were happy to oblige, sweet rest coming to them as soon as they hit the pillows. Hours later, it was Cammy's turn to catch some shut-eye - and the perfect opportunity for Ryan to make good his promise to one State Police Lieutenant.

"Wakey wakey, Lieutenant. Didn't I promise you we'd have some fun together?" He said, running his hands over Samantha's beautiful rump as she woke from her slumber. The groggy blonde turned and saw the couple studying her.

"Ready or not..."

Ryan and Val jumped on the mattress to join the State Police Lieutenant, removing some of her bonds to leave her smooth legs unsecured, only keeping the handcuffs that held her wrists in front. Knowing full well what was to come, the blonde was not surprised at all when Ryan dropped his boxers, and his meat hardened to attention right in front of her eyes.

Time to finish some unfinished business, Samantha thought.

Without being prompted, Samantha immediately took his cock with both hands, fondling him up and down, and seductively stretched out her tongue as far as it would go - before topping it off with a slow, erotic lick. She teased him like that for a bit, before finally parting her lips wide to swallow his rock-hard erection. Ryan had to stifle his smile since he could feel Val's jealousy rising, as she watched the blonde cop tongue-bathe his head and suck him with full exuberance.

"You fucking WHORE!" Val screamed all sorts of degrading obscenities at her, which only seemed to spur her on. Samantha also didn't seem to mind having her skimpy lingerie pulled down until it sat uselessly around her waist. Nor did she object to having her pussy assailed by Val, who spat into her spread vulva to further lube up her passage.

"I said your pussy was mine the first time we met, remember?" Ryan reminded their captive. "Well, it's fucking time...yeahhhh..."

With his rigid cock glistening with her saliva, Ryan easily mounted their all-too-willing hostage, after shoving her down on the mattress. On penetration, both of them cried out in delight, with Samantha lifting and spreading both her legs so she could have more of him.

"Fuck you, you stupid cunt!!" Val fumed, plenty ticked off as she watched her man pound the Lieutenant, and the woman responding in glee. "Shit! Time to put that fucking trap hole of yours to good use." Val told Samantha, as she toyed with the cop's pillowy tits.

"I... ooh, UHHH! I want... uh, oh! I want your pussy too, Mistress Vixen..."

"Oh, you're getting it, cunt!" Val climbed on to the mattress, dropping to her knees until her thighs were on either side of the Lieutenant's face.

Val actually heard the blonde's excited squeal when the young woman lowered herself, until she could feel Samantha's heated breathes over her crotch. Having already stripped down to her underwear much earlier, Val sighed in contentment as she tucked at the pink lacy waistband of her cheek-hugging panties.

Ryan was bug-eyed as he watched his badass girl slither sexily out of her panties, then shoving the moist fabric in Samantha's face. She ordered her to lick her panties, to which the Lieutenant performed without hesitation.

"There's no stopping you, is there, you fucking 'ho?? Well, eat this..."

Ryan's cock twitched sharply when Val grabbed the policewoman's head and pulled her deep between her legs.

"OK. NOW fuck her good." Val smiled dreamily to her man, as she spun around so they could share a long, wet kiss. Ryan happily did as he was told, resuming his strokes with vigor, knowing Val and her soppy twat would feel HIS every thrust into Samantha.

The criminal couple were soon expressing their euphoria with abandon, as they received ample pleasure from the experienced and willing blonde. Freed from any time constraints, Ryan slowed his pace, taking his cock and sliding it over the policewoman's clit, much to her delight.

"Mmmm, aaaahh, Mistr- Mmmpphhh"

"Shut up and eat me, you dirty slut!!"

Samantha was so busy jamming her tongue deeper into the delicious pussy in front of her, she completely missed the wordless signals being exchanged by the couple.

"Mmm... ye- whh, wait, Wait! ahhHHHH!! Noo, MMMooo...!!"

By the time Samantha felt the engorged head at the entrance of her puckered hole, it was too late. Ryan had little trouble muscling his way into her rear passage, assisted greatly by the blonde's own slimy juices. Val giggled and yelled in bliss as she held the surprised cop in place and kept her focus at the task at hand.

"Shut it, cunt, I know you love gettin' FUCKED in the ass... yeah that's right, cunt, mmm, keep sucking there... yeah, you dirty whore cop, you loooove getting a REAL cock up that tight ass hole of yours, don't yaa..."

As Val egged on the gasping policewoman, Ryan was slowly stretching her out to the point where he could comfortably push in and out of her. And so he continued his assault, alternating between Samantha's two glorious openings as he pleased.

"Ohhh Mis- ummmmphh umm- puh-lease mmmm pfffff- lemmmmmeee cummmmm!! Aaaghh!! Fuuuucccckkkkkk!!"

With Ryan's cock buried in her asshole and his fingers massaging her clit, Samantha shook hard when ecstasy overtook her. She cried into Val's dripping pussy and lapped furiously as she buckled wildly.

"Oooohh, you dirty, fuckin' cunnnt!! AHHHhhhh-" Samantha's uncontrolled hammering of Val's pussy pushed her over the edge too as the young woman came quick and hard into the Lieutenant's mouth. Val was still gasping when she felt Ryan's hands wrapped around her tits. She turned and was captured by the sight of the angry veins on his twitching cock.

She knew what he wanted to do, so she scooted off of Samantha's face and gently stroked his member, all coated with sticky juices. Then, she guided his thick cock and placed it between the blonde's gorgeous breasts, so he could tit-fuck the State Police Lieutenant. Val was more than happy to join in and squeeze the bitch's melons as her man rubbed his head back and forth.

"Oh, fuck..."

Val knew it was time. With one hand, she caressed Ryan's steel-hard abs and kept going down until her fingers were wrapped around his erection again. With the other hand, she slapped their blonde hostage and squeezed her chin hard until her mouth opened.

"Oh, SHIT!! Shhhiittt-"

His first stream exploded from his cock, missing Samantha's mouth completely and narrowly missing her eyes. Instead, the hot gob landed on her right cheek and bounced into her hair. The rest of his shots proceeded to coat the policewoman's lips, tongue and mouth with sticky sperm. As a final act of humiliation, Ryan took his throbbing pistol and shoved it into Samantha's mouth, keeping it there until she had sucked him dry.