Cobra Crew: Preemptive Strike Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

"Oh fuck! That was awesome, babe." Ryan would declare later, with his arm slung around his girlfriend's shoulders. The couple were admiring the sight of hot cum dripping down the beautiful face of the State Police Lieutenant.

"The fucking whore is a first-class pussy-eater too. Good choice grabbing her, honey."

"Thanks, babe. So, what should we do about this mess on her face?"

Ryan and Val grinned at each other, and both turned toward the FBI agent in the room, who was bound tightly to a chair, a large black ball gag jammed into her mouth. Her clothing was all but gone, as she sat only in her torn white bra and panties. But the underwear were not there for Agent Cole's modesty, since the bra cups were tugged under her milky breasts, and her thong was ripped up, lewdly exposing her private parts.

Then there was the purple vibrator. Val took her time setting up the pocket-sized sex toy on the federal agent, carefully positioning it between her spread legs, before tying the object in place to her left thigh. The curved tip of the vibrator was pressed against Natasha's labia, and its varied buzzing motions meant the brunette's clitoris was getting more attention than Natasha can handle.

The unwanted workout was producing a sheen of perspiration over her body. An embarrassed and outraged Natasha had turned away from the threesome act, but she had nowhere to go when the couple got up and strolled toward her.

"Did you enjoy the show, cunt?!" Val leered at the brunette. Natasha's sharp squeals were muffled as Ryan and Val easily lifted her and the chair, taking care not to disturb the hard-working vibrator, until the bound agent came next to the mattress where Samantha laid.

"Up you go, Lieutenant," Ryan said, lifting Samantha to her knees, placing her handcuffed hands on Natasha's seat. The two hostages came eye-to-eye, and the sight of thick gobs on Samantha's face was enough for the Brit to look away in disgust - until Val's unrelenting hands forcefully re-focused her attention again.

"It's your lucky day, cunt, 'cuz you get to clean up that delicious cum all by yourself." Val sang sweetly, while Ryan unbuckled the ball gag straps. Natasha swallowed hard when the hard rubber ball was dislodged from her mouth.

"And let's start with this gorgeous, dripping cock right here."

Val took Ryan's semi-rigid tool and slapped the FBI agent's cheeks with it. With both assailants' hands clamped on to her silky hair and scalp, there was simply nowhere for Natasha to go. It didn't take long for Ryan to wipe his wet cock all over the beautiful Brit's face - and sealed lips.

"Aw, don't worry, babe, really soon, you'll be givin' this-" More grinding of her lips with his dick. "- some love. But now, I think it's time you do a good clean-up job on our messy Lieutenant Slut here-"

"Noo- UGHHHHHH!! NNNnnnngggg"

Anticipating her resistance, Ryan simply took the two ladies' heads and mashed them together, smearing his cum all over Natasha's face.

"Kiss- LICK. HER. FACE. CLEAN, you stupid piece of SHIT!!" Val grabbed the riding crop and targeted the brunette's sensitive nipples. Natasha did what was expected when she yelped out in pain, allowing Ryan to direct Samantha's cheeks up and down, ensuring Natasha's oral cavity was absorbing the sticky fluid.

"Ughhhh, OWWW- MMmmphhhh"

"Hey, let me see your TONGUE - NOW!!" Val's continuous attacks on Natasha's tits made the whimpering woman do as she was told. The couple hooted in laughter as they guided the brunette's reluctant tongue over every inch of Samantha's beautiful face. The State Police Lieutenant, having long tossed caution to the wind, took the golden opportunity to wrap her mouth around Natasha's outstretched tongue for a forbidden, passionate rendezvous.

"That's it, cunt, wipe her clean. Now suck those nipples!" With a fistful of the brunette's hair, Val forced a flabbergasted Natasha down to Samantha's luscious swells, and watched the woman awkwardly suckled on the pointy nubs.

"Oooh yessss, ohhhh-" The horny blonde cried out in delight, thrusting out her bosom at her fellow captive. Her handcuffed hands dropped to her wet and steamy pussy immediately, and she was fingering herself in no time.

Val and Ryan snickered as one policewoman took full advantage of the other. They waited patiently while the sexual tension grew within Samantha, and when her panting reached a fever pitch, they stepped in together. Ryan fondled her sweet knockers, lifting them to Natasha's involuntary lips, while Val squeezed and smacked the Lieutenant's inviting bottom.

"You horny little slut! Are you close, cunt?? Come here, let me taste your dirty fingers - mmmm" Val made a big show of licking Samantha's juicy fingers, to the cop's glee.

"UH, Uh, uhhh, OH, ooohh, AHHHHHHH-" All the extra attention to her tender parts pushed Samantha to another orgasm, shuddering and dripping juices on to the laps of the appalled FBI agent. The deeply sated State Police Lieutenant would moan intensely for another minute before quieting down.

"Sounds like one hell of a party here. Mind if I join?"

Both captors and hostages turned to the voice at the doorway - and mouths went agape at what they saw. There was the leader of the Cobra Crew, dressed in a stunning, skin-tight, black spandex catsuit. Her already-impressive physique was accented by the elastic material, making her gorgeous curves even more irresistible. The long front zipper was pulled up just above Cammy's navel, perfect for showcasing her enchanting and jutting breasts.

"I am going to spice things up a bit here, especially for you, Agent Cole."

Cammy's tall heels clicked ominously as she took steps into the room. It was the FBI agent who gasped out loud when she saw what was in Cammy's hand.

"Oh no... you can't" The Brit beauty whispered faintly.

"Oh, but I can." Cammy laughed heartily. "And I will."

"Romeo, take Agent Cole to our room. Vixen, you have the Lieutenant."

Soon, Natasha was slung over Ryan's massive shoulders, his palm patting her smooth rump. The walk to the other room was short, but it was long enough for the federal agent to focus on the distinctive object being cradled by her beautiful and dangerous captor.

The shiny, black, strap-on dildo was easily the thickest, longest... cock Natasha had ever seen.

And Natasha knew exactly where it was going.

***

Field Commander Thomas Everette screamed when masked members of the Cobra Crew finally chased him down, and opened fire on him.

At least he thought he screamed.

It took Everette almost a minute to realize he was seated straight up in his bed, his lovely wife sleeping soundly beside him.

It was two in the morning. And there was no Cobra Crew.

He cursed silently to himself, shortly before the pounding headache really woke him up. Groaning, he slipped off the bed, intending to find the Advil bottle in their bathroom.

Instead, Everette was lured away by the blinking lights from his phone. The screen lit up far too bright for his throbbing head in the dark bedroom, so it took a while for the Commander to digest through dozens of text messages and emails.

"Zero fucking leads." He thought, tossing aside the device onto his bed. He shook his head in resignation as he stumbled toward the bathroom.

Suddenly, something crept into his mind. He turned and stared at his phone.

Where's Samantha's phone? No one reported recovering her phone from the various crime scenes.

Seconds later, he was seated in front of his computer screen. "Let's go, let's go!!" He muttered, pounding his fist on the desk as the browser was loading.

One of his Lieutenants had shown him this trick months ago - setting up a smartphone so it would secretly share its location.

"I even got this app that'll alert me if my, uh, lady friend came within 2 miles of me... or my wife. Ain't technology grand?" Everette remembered that conversation quite well, and proceeded to enable the location sharing on Samantha's phone at the first available opportunity.

The browser finally finished loading, and Everette's eyes widened at the results.

For the first time since leaving Samantha's house yesterday morning, Field Commander Thomas Everette had a smile on his face.

***

Half an hour ago, Cammy had taken the two duffel bags into her room, intending to go through their content. The bags, containing the loot from the Sullivan home invasion, were lined up against the wall in a space similar to an open dormitory room.

The room was designed for weary factory workers to rest up, and the dozen single beds with simple, hospital-grade metal bedframes were left behind when the building was shuttered.

The setup was more than adequate for the Cobra Crew.

As she started to count the wads of hundred-dollar bills, Samantha's continued ravishing screams down the hall was making it very difficult for Cammy to concentrate. It didn't take long for Cammy's thoughts to stray toward the fetching - and completely defenseless - brunette FBI agent.

The loot counting was going to have to wait.

Now, the sleek, sexy brunette strolled casually around one of the beds, which was pulled into the center of the room by Ryan. Cammy was already wearing the big, bad strap-on, but decided to "warm things up" with the multi-lash whip.

On the mattress laid Special Agent Natasha Cole, her arms and legs forcibly stretched away from her, and tied harshly to the metal bedframe. Like earlier, she was just about naked - save for her bra, with the cups tucked under her heaving breasts, and the thong that sat loosely around her waist.

The federal agent was screaming into her ball gag, her only practical reaction to the lashes licking against her bare skin.

Several feet away, Ryan and Val sat on a sofa, with Samantha snuggled between them. Secured by a collar around her neck and its leash tethered to an anchor in the wall, Samantha was freed from the handcuffs. However, both her hands were equally occupied, as the foxy blonde was stroking Ryan's cock and nuzzling Val's bare pussy simultaneously.

The slow-paced stimulation from Samantha was no more than a sideshow - because all three were watching the action between Cammy and Natasha intently, salivating in anticipation.

They were not disappointed.

***

"I know where they are." Field Commander Everette exhaled into his phone.

"Is that you, Everette? For god's sakes, it's- two-thirty-"

"Director, please listen to me! I know where Lieutenant Dawson is."

"You what?"

"Yes, I know where they are. I'm on my way to HQ. I need manpower, sir. We need to mobilize the SWAT teams..."

"We- no, stop. The Feds are calling the shots now. You are SURE about this, Everette?"

"Yes, Director. I have a complete trail from the Lieutenant's phone since she was abducted from her home, it made a stop at the parking garage, and now it's been sitting in the same place - some abandoned factory north of Port City - for hours now. But we won't know for sure until we get there."

The brief silence on the other end of the phone seemed like forever to the Field Commander. The Director of the State Police finally breathed out a long sigh.

"Shit, Everette. Finally a solid lead. Okay... look, I'll call the FBI Regional Director, get him on board. Then we'll get the Task Force together, you run the briefing. You call up Commander Hall and have him setup a parameter and close up the area. I'll activate our ERT teams, and advice the FBI SWAT teams to do the same."

"Yes, yes, that's great, Director. Thank you, sir."

"And Everette?"

"Yes, sir?"

"For the love of god, please don't fuck this up anymore. You were AWOL this morning when the whole shit went down. That does NOT look good on you or the force. The FBI Regional Director wanted your head on a platter when he heard Agent Cole was abducted."

"I -"

"Save it, Everette. Just get this right, or you're done for. I can't - won't - save your ass if the FBI decides to come after you. Understood?"

"Yes- sir." And the Director of the State Police hung up on him.

It was all Everette could do to stop himself from throwing his phone at his windshield.

***

Natasha Cole's screams were sharp and ear-piercing, but that did nothing to deter her rapist.

"Lessee... how... DEEEEEP... we can... GO..."

The desperate FBI agent lifted her head to see the leader of the Cobra Crew inching closer and closer, virtually hugging her raised thighs as Natasha felt the mammoth intruder completely fill her love passage. The panting brunette never thought she would even entertain such a debased concept, but Natasha was actually relieved at how "well" she had lubed up the imposing cock.

"Suck it REAL good, Agent Cole. Nice and wet. Remember, cunt, it's for your own good." The leader of the Cobra Crew had hissed at her earlier as she roughly jerked and bobbed Natasha's head, forcing her to go down on the plastic strap-on. Having resigned to the inevitable, Natasha laboured to slobber as much saliva on the disgusting object as she could.

The already-degrading task was made extra challenging for Natasha, what with a thick, juicy tongue lapping hungrily at her exposed pussy. She watched with repugnance when 'Romeo' and 'Vixen' played rock, paper, scissors to "see who gets to eat out the FBI agent". It was a lose-lose proposition, and Natasha was sickened at the muscle-bound brute coming at her, wearing nothing but a wide grin on his face.

His grin actually widened when he torn off her thong, held it up to his nose and took a long sniff.

"My first FBI trophy. And just so there's no confusion..." In front of a bewildered Natasha, 'Romeo' took her FBI ID card and clipped it on to her panties. "I could totally get addicted to these..." He smiled, before tossing the panties and badge to his girlfriend, who rolled her eyes but carefully put away the stringy underwear for him.

"Here we go... FBI pussy time!"

Under the watchful eyes of her captors and fellow hostage, it didn't take long for 'Romeo' to tongue her sensitive vulva with abandon, and Natasha was mortified to find her body slowly responding positively to his skilled and unhurried probes. The brunette tried to keep her moans discreet, but there was no hiding of her womanly juices from 'Romeo'.

"Taste yourself, cunt." He laughed, having jammed two fingers into her slick passage, and was forcing those same digits deep into her mouth.

When she was deemed "ready" by the leader of the Cobra Crew - before she had a chance to cum - Natasha was shoved back on to the mattress.

"Now lick my heels, Agent." Natasha shivered at the icy command from the woman. She had little choice, of course, not with his firm hands shoving her head down at the feet of 'Cobra'. Blinking away tears, the FBI agent was forced to give the pair of black heels a thorough tongue-bath.

"Not bad. Now secure her."

Far too exhausted to resist, the brunette watched helplessly as 'Romeo' grabbed her wrists and bound them tightly to her ankles, resulting in a lewd display of her private parts. To ensure the federal agent stayed in place, the Cobra Crew tied ropes around her waist and torso to the bedframe, and by affixing the collar around her neck to the metal frame.

"How does that feel, Agent Cole?" Her female rapist smiled at a shaky Natasha, having buried the entire length of the strap-on into her. The leader of the Cobra Crew, with her skin-tight catsuit unzipped down to her crotch, simply tugged the halves apart and ran her hands suggestively over her bare breasts. With a wicked smile on her face, she leaned closer until she could lick at the beads of sweat forming on Natasha's forehead.

"Mmm. After this, even our very own Romeo will feel small in comparison."

Natasha gasped aloud as her evil captor began to rock her - hard. The sensations of the full-sized dildo sliding in and out of her passage were repulsive - and unbelievably intense.

"Oh yes, Agent Cole- I know- you're loving- this-"

Natasha was completely overmatched and overwhelmed, and she knew it. Moment by moment, she was overcome by the way the woman's soft, smooth skin was rubbing against hers; seduced by the sensation of those perfect tits - with their rock-hard nipples - sliding and reverberating against hers; surrendered fully to the criminal's full lips and sizzling tongue smothering hers - and of course, relishing in taking on the biggest cock she had ever taken in her life, thrusting and hammering in-and-out of her...

"Ahh, ahhhh, AHHHH-" The breathless federal agent heard an euphoric, desperate plea she did not recognize. Natasha tensed up, gripping her feet hard - the only thing her bound hands could reach - hanging on, anticipating - for that nasty, despicable thing to penetrate her, to brush against her clit... just one more...

And then the monster dildo exited her passage.

For good.

"Uhhh-??" Confused, Natasha opened her eyes, to find the shiny, wet thing hovering over her mouth. The leader of the Cobra Crew looked down at her, from between her tantalizing breasts.

"Getting close, are we?"

The federal agent's vexed and broken breathes replied succinctly for Natasha. "Don't worry, you'll get another chance." With a laugh, the dripping dildo was thrust into her mouth.

"This time, Agent Cole, you REALLY want to make sure this baby's nice n' wet."

"Where do you think Mr. Strap-On is going next?"

Amidst the hoots and laughter in the room, Natasha could only whimper faintly as the black dildo pumped in and out of her mouth.

***

State Police Field Commander Thomas Everette knew he was pacing and others were staring at him, but he didn't give a shit. The operation was set in motion now, so there was little else he could do but wait for the outcome in the command mobile vehicle.

About a hundred feet away, a small army of SWAT officers were shifting about in darkness.

In just over an hour, they succeeded in assembling various SWAT teams for the rescue operation. They had the elite FBI Rescue & Response Teams, their own State Police Emergency Response Teams, and even the local Lake Marion County SWAT team present, even if they were unlikely to see any action.

The sheer size of the abandoned factory was a headache for the Task Force, with its multiple levels and exits. After a brief debate, it was decided that five four-person SWAT teams would breach the structure discreetly, while three sniper teams kept watch from elevated positions. Air units would be ordered in once the teams have established control over the target building.

The command mobile unit was parked behind a neighboring warehouse just west of their target. Aside from Everette's nervous pacing, there was actually a confident buzz among the various law enforcement agents in the lengthy trailer. With a phalanx of State Troopers manning road closure points in a one-mile radius, the Cobra Crew would have to get past a LOT of cops in order to escape justice.

Everette was pleased with the way SWAT commanders were deciphering the situation and actively collaborating, judging by the constant radio chatter. The primary teams and mobile command were all using military-grade encrypted radios, and the supporting State Troopers were ordered to maintain radio silence, apart for direct engagement with the Cobra Crew.

"This is Sierra One, we are in position, over."

"Sierra Two here, in position, over."

"Sierra Three, our ETA is ninety seconds, over."

The two-person sniper teams were covering the target from rooftops and rooms in the adjacent buildings, as decided by the tactical commanders.

"Alpha Team, what's your status? Over." FBI Supervisory Special Agent Nelson Quinn, standing next to Everette, was in charge of tonight's operation. Everette was happy to give way to the stoic, no-nonsense, fifteen-year-veteran, who had never led an operation in which the bad guys got away - dead or alive.

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers