CoC Appearance (for context)

Story Info
Yeet.
995 words
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SargMjr24
SargMjr24
15 Followers

You began your time in Mareth as a human, yet soon realized that one could not survive in this tainted land with such a puny body; you quickly rectified that.

--------------------------------------------------------

You are an 8 foot tall omnibus, with a curvy frame and bulges of muscle throughout. Your skin is so dark that it absorbs any light in a small area around you. You are currently wearing your tentacled bark armor, latex bra and runed ebonweave thong, and using your masterwork warhammer and masterwork towering shield to defend yourself. Girding your fingers are enchanted rings of great power. Your face is human in appearance, and has a jaw-droppingly feminine beauty with full, cock-sucking lips, a button nose, and long, batting eyelashes. Your eyes are sinister slits, pitch black save for the irises, which emit pink fire. They shine bright even in your personal midnight. Your long, pink hair is interrupted only by a pair of elf-like ears. You have a long, sinuous demon tongue that can extend up to two feet long, but you prefer to keep it at a normal length. A pair of flaming, pink-tipped, foot long curved horns grow from the sides of your head, sweeping backwards and adding to your already imposing visage.

Your figure remains largely humanoid, with some critical adjustments of course. Large, magnificent wings unfurl from your shoulder blades, and easily lift you into the air with a single beat. They are covered in strong black and pink scales, and end in a wicked, flaming pink talon at the end of each bone. Your fingernails are now thick, curved flaming pink claws, nearly 8 inches in length, though you can choose to retract them if you wish. You have sexy, fertile hips that are easily visible due to your narrow waist, and your plush, firm ass stretches your clothing with each step, completing your voluptuous hourglass figure. A cute, pink-spaded demon tail whips around your body, sometimes curling around a leg. Your perfect, lissome legs end in human feet, apart from the demonic heel that sprouts from your sole, forcing you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait.

You have two bountiful tits, plump and full of milk. Each sporting a rose colored 2-inch heart-shaped nipple, you could easily stretch a hyper large GG cup bra.

Although you appear to be female, that can change on a whim. Using the power that you have gained in your time here, you are able to conceal two cocks and a sack of virile, sperm-filled balls within your clit. When you choose, you can grow it out to reveal your twin demon shafts and balls. Measuring in at two feet long and as thick around as your thighs, your cocks are not normal, even by Mareth standards. Your corrupted masts are mottled black and pink and are covered in sensitive barbs that stimulate any lucky enough to receive them, even able to induce ovulation in females. You have chosen to permanently enhance your cocks with equine-like flares, capped with concentric rings of nubs that bulge as you get more aroused, as well as three rings of prepuce spaced evenly along the shaft, ringed with smaller barbs. The former are to ensure that your virile sperm is not wasted, and the latter to guarantee pleasure to your partners. Using your corrupt magic, you can even change what shapes your cocks are, if you so desire. A massive sack full of flaming pink testicles swings heavily beneath your cocks. Already large, the only hope of containing your swollen cum-factories was to use your aforementioned spellcraft to make your sac larger on the inside, making it much easier to move and deal with. Your innumerable, beachball-sized testicles produce enough potent sperm to impregnate a horde of horny succubi multiple times over. As if that wasn't enough, your pre-cum has aphrodisiac-like effects, and your cum is practically addictive to any graced by its taste.

Your favorite part about yourself, a fact with which your lovers would no doubt agree, is your pussy. It is sinfully tight, yet it can fit and grip any cock, no matter how big or small, like an iron vice. Thanks to the corruption in the land, as well as some magical intervention of your own, it is always wet and ready to fuck. One of your favorite things to do is regrow your hymen and have various demons, monsters, and lovers take your virginity all over again. With some careful spellcraft, you were able to make it so that your cunny would never get to loose, no matter how big the cocks that you fucked were. Another product of that very same magic relates to your fertility. If so much as a drop of cum gets inside your corrupt twat, you get pregnant. You're that fertile. To keep up with this, as it is your favorite activity, getting impregnated over and over again, you are able to pump out children in a matter of days.

Your asshole is currently as tight as a virgin, and reserved only for your favorite lovers or the biggest cocks, whichever tickles your fancy in that particular moment.

Your ears are pierced with amethyst earrings to compliment your lightless skin.

An amethyst stud adorns your nose.

Your drooling tits are pierced with cute amethyst studs.

A ruby, diamond studded bar pierces your belly button, allowing you to summon your omnibus slave, Ceraph, at a whim.

Your petite clit shines with its amethyst stud.

Your silky labia glint with amethyst studs.

As an Omnibus-class demon, you are able to feed off of lust, and permanently grow more powerful the more you consume. So, as expected, your powers rival that of Marae.

Thanks to your corruption, your body constantly emits an aura of lust, keeping your own fires burning, as well as igniting others.

In order to protect your soul, you crystallized it into lethicite, and consumed it yourself; you would rather die than be someone's slave.

SargMjr24
SargMjr24
15 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

0.8 mm Shell Ch. 01 - Hooked On a winter night, two young lovers unknowingly start down...in Erotic Horror
The Blair House Angela investigates her aunt's old house.in Erotic Horror
Whispers Is her room haunted?in Erotic Horror
The Haviscourt Sisters A vampire heads home to confront her sister.in Erotic Horror
Egg Ch. 01 Bullied young man finds an egg.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories