Cocaine Trash A Novel

Story Info
A book of dreams and general intoxication.
49.9k words
4.67
16.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

'There's an interminable fog about the place; a fog that surrounds my body at all times, a fog that seeps all the way through into my mind. I can never get it to go, and sometimes I feel like I'm living a solitary existence in a secluded, remote cave in the middle of fucking nowhere. And I don't even get the sight of a misty coated sea to gaze at; for me it's just a grey and horrid sight, with a trail of pollution drifting through into my cave in unravelling smoke. I guess I should be glad, really, that I have this cave to shelter me from it all. Yes, I guess I should be.'

SEXY HORNY LAUREN

The door opens and Lauren and I walk into the room. Lauren is looking particularly nice today, and I notice that she's put in a lot of effort. 'You look nice,' I say as I walk past the wardrobe and over to the wooden desk with the small TV on top of it. It's a nicer room than the others: a great place to do a bit of coke and fuck a prostitute senseless.

While Lauren takes off her loose black coat, revealing a black and pink corset- one that I recognise from our numerous money-for-sex liaisons before- I take out my sachet of coke and pour some out onto the desk. I then take out my NatWest card and begin separating the coke out in fine straight lines. 'Want some?' I say, glancing over my shoulder at Lauren, who's now walking over to the double bed in the centre of the room.

'No, I'm fine,' she says. She gets up onto the bed and lies gently back down on it.

I watch as she leans slightly up on her elbows and watches me with a lascivious, seductive gaze before I turn back to the lurid lines of coke on the desk. Taking out a five pound note, I roll it up and take a hard, quick, spirited snort. Immediately, I feel the buzz. It goes straight to my head, and I feel the highly charged effect of the white, potent powder in all its exhilarating, death defying glory. 'What a fucking feeling,' I think; 'it's always a great fucking feeling for me, never a single let down.'

I drop the now contaminated £5 note down on the desk and turn around to look at Lauren. She's lying there on the bed, staring at me sultrily and giving me the look that she knows I want to see: a look of lust, sexual need, and devilish, yearning desire. The coke's made me feel intense, and I'm staring at Lauren with my own look of raging lasciviousness. And I know she's registering it as well; I know it's helping her decide how she's going to please me with that titillating young body of hers.

Quickly, I take out the £60 that is owed to her from my coat pocket and chuck it onto the mattress; then, throwing my coat to my side, I walk forward over to the bed and get up onto it, my hands and knees sinking gently into the soft linen duvet cover.

We start off with a couple of minutes of French kissing, an act that never ceases to please me. The one thing I love about Sexy horny Lauren is that, unlike other escorts I've been with, she actually does French kissing. For some reason, every other prostitute I become acquainted with seems to have reservations about doing it; it's either because they want to save it for 'the real man in their lives', or it's because they've seen Pretty Woman too many fucking times; fuck, I hate that movie; it should be made to burn in cinematic hell and to perish from women's naïve, impressionable minds.

As soon as I've had enough of the sensual French kissing, I back my face away from Lauren's and watch her undress while she simultaneously looks at me rather cheekily, that womanly grin of hers all too overwhelmingly sexy. Her corset and knickers are soon off, and I waste no time at all in feeling her beautiful, voluptuous breasts in the clutches of my adoring hands. They feel like warm, smooth rubber to me, like soft, durable silicone. 'You haven't had a boob job have you?' I say, observing how similar they feel to some of the dancers at Lace strip club.

'No I haven't,' she says, looking at me as if she's let me down in some way.

'Just checkin',' I say. I pull a raunchy, witty grin and then, pushing my face right up close to hers, resume with the sexually invigorating French kissing while continuing to fondle with her ever pleasing breasts.

I'm getting really fucking turned on now, and the speedy sensation of the coke is getting to its peak, its pinnacle of pleasure-ruled perfection. I find myself caressing Lauren's neck with tender, reverent kisses and get even more turned on when she starts moaning all lustfully and girlishly. She knows that's what I want to hear; she knows that's what all her punters want to hear, something to egg their desires on even more and to help them fuel the fire of their rampant sexual ardour.

'You make me so fucking hard Lauren,' I say, my eyes closed, and my face shoved into the warm flesh of her yielding neck. I can sense her cloying perfume: it smells like all prostitutes' perfume- that sickly, sweet smell that makes you feel adrenalized and giddy all over; it only enhances my sexual cravings even more and sends me into a frenzy of true, unbounded concupiscence.

Withdrawing my face from Lauren's, I lift my black t-shirt up over my chest and let Lauren suck both my hard nipples with her wet tongue. As she nibbles on them with both gentleness and teasing fervour, I feel a compelling craving for her to sink her luminous, candy like teeth into my flesh and pierce through into the torrents of my searing blood. It's like some kind of vampire fantasy/ fetish. I want to feel the pain; I want to feel truly alive and make the most of this gargantuan cocaine-induced euphoria.

Staring down at Lauren, who's now licking my chest like some kind of mad Egyptian cat, I glide my fingers through her thick, plentiful hair and notice how she kind of reminds me of a doll: a beautiful flesh made doll with the most perfectly constructed face. I guess it's because of her voluminous hair, which falls down both sides of her elegant head like heaps of lustrous silk. It could also be because of the soft, graceful shape of her head, which looks intricately carved out of the most magical, blossoming rose. Either way, she couldn't appear any less doll like to me right now.

Soon down to my waist, she begins pulling down my black denim jeans and white boxers with her soft fingers, her painted nails lightly jabbing the flesh near my groin. Straight away my erect cock bounces up and points up laterally towards her chest. What great intensity I feel throughout my hedonistically overloaded body. I feel the lust run potently wild in my veins; I feel surged with unprecedented sexual power that thrives like soaring, turbulent electricity. I'm going to fuck this woman hard; I'm going to fuck this woman like she's the only one to fuck in the whole fucked up world.

I beckon to Lauren to turn around, and as she gets on all fours, I stare down at her nude, finely toned arse. 'That's right,' I say, my voice quiet but full of flourishing, sleazoid passion. She's slowly teasing me by rocking back and forth against my crotch, and it just makes my balls even more determined in their conducting selves. 'Yes, that's right,' I say, my voice now quivering in carnal passion.

Gradually, I move myself forward and, placing both my hands on her arse, slap her quite hard on her left cheek. It's a downward slap, and I can see the faint red imprint slowly form on the surface of her skin. But she likes it. She always likes it when I spank her like that. You see the truth is that Lauren, like a great percentage of other sex workers, is a sex addict. That's why she does what she does; she loves the sight of a rock hard, sturdy penis being shoved right in her face; that plus the money.

As I whirl my hands over her enchanting arse, she glances back at me over her shoulder with communicative eyes. 'Shall I get a condom from my coat?' she says.

'No, no need,' I reply, 'I've got one.' I pull out a Durex 'extra safe' from my jean pocket and hastily open the small plastic packet up. Once it's out, I roll it skilfully onto my stiff cock and prepare to insert it into Lauren's tight little cunt, which already looks quite lubricous and penetrable. Before I do this though, I place my left hand in-between her thigh and rub at her shaven cunt and clit to get her nice and excited with an upsurge of inflamed horniness. She moans when I do this, and I can tell that she's trying to get herself even wetter for me. She always does whatever she can to please her dedicated, paying clients. She's a real fucking professional this Lauren is. 'Yea, you like that don't you?' I say, my fingers becoming drenched in a treacly juice like substance as they gently descend into the moist redness of her cunt.

'Love it,' she says, her words slow and soft like a collection of faintly clashing waves.

'Don't need to tell me that Lauren,' I say, my voice slow as well. 'I know you love it.'

Positioning my left hand on her left arse cheek, my fingers digging gingerly into her flesh, I grab hold of my cock with my other hand and begin inserting it slowly into her naturally lubricated cunt. It goes in quickly, and, straight away, I sense the thrilling warmth of her superlative inner beauty. She moans, and I spank her ardently again, another downward slap.

'Man I want to fuck your arse. Will you let me fuck your arse?' I say, starting to slowly thrust back and forth into Lauren.

'Ha,' she laughs. 'Everybody seems to want to fuck my arse. And I always say no. It's for special occasions only.'

'This is a special occasion,' I say, beginning to go faster on her, sweat exuding from my heated skin from the physical exertion. 'I'm high on coke, and I'm fucking you on a Travelodge bed.'

She laughs again, and I laugh too, accepting that anal is a no-no on this occasion.

I lean myself forward towards her back and wrap my hands around her chest. Her tits feel so ridiculously good, and they definitely remind me of some of the dancers' tits at Lace strip club. 'You sure you haven't had a secret boob job?' I say. 'They really do feel fucking great.'

'My boobs always feel great,' replies Lauren, stating the obvious fucking truth.

I turn her around and get her legs up over my utilized, blood-pumped shoulders. Gripping my hands around her knees, I then start thrusting back and forth rhythmically into her and feel, with full force, the pleasure unravel in spirals of ferocious tornados in my mind. It's as I start going at her hard that we share the most intimate eye contact with each other; I feel more connected with the woman than I've ever felt before, and it's as if she's the most perfect, definitive lover to me; a woman better than any bland old soul mate.

'You see how hard you make me Lauren?' I say, looking down at my cock and watching it go smoothly in and out of Lauren's throbbing wet cunt. 'I'm going to fuck you so hard.' With my hands engulfed around her smooth, hairless skin, I hold her calves tightly and push those divinely soft legs of hers even more out into the air so that they appear like a pair of rippling butterfly wings.

'Fuck me hard,' she says, staring up at the ceiling and closing her eyes as her tits wobble around dynamically in circles.

'Yea, I will fuck you hard,' I say; 'I will fuck you so hard.'

I start going faster and faster and, building up a good sweat, feel my heart pound away in my chest like a pneumatic drill. Then, suddenly, not even in control of myself, I stop and pant, my lungs burning from their intense function. 'I think I'll have to do some more coke,' I say, looking at Lauren and nodding in some kind of speed-fuelled frenzy. 'Fuck me, definitely some more coke.'

Hurriedly, I get up off the bed and jog over to the desk, my cock stiff, hard, and surrounded by latex. 'You sure you don't want any?' I call back.

'No, no, I'm not into that stuff.'

'Not into it?' I say, almost surprised by what I'm hearing. 'You should be. It's great you know; gives you a buzz like no other.'

I lean right forward over the desk and proceed to snort a huge line of fine, smooth powder. 'A buzz like no other,' I say, rubbing at my nose and feeling that devil's dandruff hit my bloodstream in blizzard like style.

With the coke now taking strong effect, I turn to look at Lauren who appears like an angel in a series of flashing, distorted images in my vision; she looks absolutely breathtaking, like nothing I've ever seen before. 'Will you ride me Lauren?' I say, sniffing and experiencing a mild sting in both my eye balls.

Lauren, leaning back on her elbows, gives me a sultry smile and replies, 'Whatever you want.'

Fuck, I think, this is a great fucking moment in my life. I'm standing here fully naked in a cheap hotel room, high on coke, my cock solid and hard, and I'm staring at an absolute goddess who's at the mercy of my many sexual needs and demands. Fuck, it really couldn't get any better than this!

Grinning cheekily at Lauren, I run over to the bed and leap up excitedly onto it. I lie down and, staring up at the ceiling, wait in thrilling anticipation for Lauren to get on top of me and ride the living shit out of me. It's as her bare breasts traverse over my chest like congenial cushions that I sense the potent warmth of them; they hover millimetres above my skin and cause a beautiful tingling sensation to arise in my receptive body and aid my pleasure.

With her now fully on top of me, I place both my hands on her arse, squeeze it, and spank her right cheek twice so that it leaves a nice, fresh handprint on the surface of her skin. This generates a moan from her, and it's not long before she pushes her face down to mine and, her rosy scented hair brushing fleecily against my face, kisses me tenderly on the lips. As I feel hers against mine, I think how elegant, how beautifully made out her young 20 year old face is. Her lips are thin but full of suppleness; and her Czech Republic skin feels warmer than a tropical ocean heated by the swarming rays of a fully risen sun. Beautiful, just beautiful.

Soon my cock is in her hand, and she begins sliding it up into her moisture-laden cunt before proceeding to straddle me in the dominant style of an elated female wrestler. I can't help but squeeze her arse in pure ardour, and I leave my hands there as I gaze deeply into her two piercing sea green eyes. They're truly gorgeous eyes, and I absolutely adore the mascara she's wearing today; it seems to have made her eyes bigger, more oval shaped, than they actually are and her irises more profoundly vivid in colour: all a perfect complement to a supremely gorgeous face.

I spank her avidly some more, and I watch as she closes her eyes to display a look of fake, but convincing, orgasmic ecstasy. Her lips part slightly like an opening rose in the summertime, and the tips of her porcelain like teeth are revealed in all their sheer elegance and splendour. Continuing to spank her, I'm delighted when she starts straddling me even more vigorously than before. I can really feel her employed cunt on my cock, and it makes me grip her arse in my hands with wild, feral passion. 'Oh that's it,' I say as I gaze up at her beautiful, bouncing breasts, watching them move about faster and faster. I feel almost ready to come from the insurmountable pleasure. 'Fuck, you're so fucking gorgeous.'

'You like to be ridden like this?' she says, her voice sounding more feminine and erotic than ever.

'Fuckin' love it,' I reply, her flesh now the only thing on my deeply lascivious mind.

Sensually, I place my hands on her tits and feel myself on the brink of orgasm. 'I'm gonna come in a bit,' I say; 'mind if I come on your tits?'

'I'd love for you to come on my tits,' she responds. She gazes sultrily down at my face, her eyes truly stunning in my arbitrary cocaine-fuelled haze, and lets her lips pulsate slightly in rhythm to her lustfully cathartic moans.

'Alright, I'll come on them in a minute; just going to enjoy this feeling for a little bit longer.' As I take alternating glances at her tits and face, I feel myself ready to shoot my oncoming load, a load that I know is going to come in huge spurting heaps. 'Right, you ready for it?' I say. 'I'm gonna come fuckin' hard on your tits.'

'Ok,' says Lauren, still absorbed in her energetic straddling. 'Say when.'

The sweet, orgasmic feeling sharpens, and then I, at the very point of my immitigable orgasm, leap up off Lauren and grab my cock audaciously with my right hand. Getting on her knees, Lauren stares up at my face, anticipating in pure engagement the hot, creamy jizz that's going to come spraying out in huge bursts onto her rubbery tits at any moment. She's waiting for it, and it's as I clasp my left hand around the back of her head that I proceed to masturbate vigorously in the direction of her- soon to be absolutely fucking soaked- chest.

A spray of hot cum ejaculates from my cock, and I moan and grunt in intense, out of control pleasure. I watch as the sinewy strings of semen shoot out onto her tits in several hot spurts and then pant heavily as my orgasm slowly begins to die like a fading, subduing star.

'Fuck me,' I say, taking my hand off Lauren's head and collapsing down onto the bed. Laying there, breathing and sweating heavily, I watch as Lauren falls down next to me, the cum slowly trickling down her breasts like mucky condensation on a window.

'Well,' I say, gazing at her rosy face, laughing lightly as she gives me this sultry, kinky look. 'Was it as good for you as it was for me?'

She returns a cheeky, almost devilish, smile and continues to look at me as I avert my gaze up at the white ceiling, my balls feeling virtually empty and drained of all their fluids. 'So, what do you want to do now?' she says. 'We've still got some time.'

'Mmm, not sure,' I say, pondering. 'Think I'll do another line of coke maybe.' I nod, a little pensively, but nearly fully decisive. 'Yea, another line of coke will do this all justice.'

With my erection still far from limp, I leap up off the bed and jog over to the desk to do another line of the most exhilarating white powder.

SOME INTOXICATED DREAM

I'm standing in the sunshine and everything's so fucking cold man; it's so fucking cold, even though I've got sweat trickling down both sides of my face like swift, rapid cascades. I need warmth, but my body can't attain warmth in its present state. It's feverishly cold from my coke and alcohol comedown. A couple of bottles of water should do the trick.

It's much later, and I'm in this nightclub. I'm lying on one of the long sofas, loud music pumping out from the speakers above in one heavy, distorted haze, and I can see one of the bouncers, a big hefty fucker with tattoos trailing all the way up his left forearm; he's giving me a real hostile look like he wants to smash my fucking face in; though I'm so fucking out of it by now that I don't give a shit. All I'm focusing on is the salty taste that's formed in my mouth, and I'm wondering when the vomits going to come spraying out. Man, I'm dreading the headache; I'm dreading that nausea that comes with it too.

I get out of the nightclub, fortunately unharmed or roughed up by the bouncer, and manage to stumble up towards the local KFC on the left of the rather astir street. I stop and lean against the wall. Then, before I know it, a load of yeasty white and purple vomit comes gushing out of my mouth. I can practically feel my stomach contract as it repeatedly purges more and more vomit up. I'm spraying the shit all over the wall, and I can hear the groups of young lads coming down the pavement to my right laugh at the sight of me purging. If I was them I'd be laughing too, but I'm not, I'm really fucking not.

I fall right into a cab and immediately smack my head on the opposite door. I can hear the driver moaning in the front; he's a right cunt, but I'm so fucked that it really doesn't matter. I'm actually grateful that he hasn't thrown me out and driven off in a callous, contemptuous rage like a lot of drivers.