Cock

Story Info
A letter from a true cock.
927 words
3.77
16.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

June 19, 2010

Ms. Judith Robinson
address deleted for
privacy reasons

Dear Judith,

I am a cock. Plain and simple, yet I am sure you don't completely understand. I am not just a man with a cock, I am a man that is a cock, a man that fully embodies everything you find ugly in the cock with none of the things you might find good about them.

Mind you, it is not easy being this way, it takes an extreme amount of focus to treat other women and men in just that manner where they mumble, "What a cock," to themselves when I leave. As a cock I must act in a set manner so that everyone sees what I am as they call me a cock. You see, no one watches me walk away and says, "Damn, what an asshole," or, "What a fucking idiot," or anything else, no everyone sees and knows what I am.

Of course, even when a woman pictures the worst in a cock, the ugliest throbbing vein, the most obnoxious curve, or the most wrinkled ball sack, she cannot help but love a cock. You see, it's all in the way cocks treat a woman. As a cock I treat all women badly, not just badly, I treat them like shit, and well, you know what they say about flies and shit. When I treat women like that, they just can't turn away, just can't say, "No."

Funny thing, we cocks are a dying breed. Men are simply too nice these days, even the most inept and rude men treat women with respect. Men will hold open doors for women, any women, even the fattest cows of women. Yeah, I said it, fat cow. A cock will say that where most men will look for a pretty face, or nice hair, or ignore the mooing and picture her massive breasts. Not a cock, a cock calls a fat cow a fat cow.

But I digress and I am sure you must be wondering what all this has to do with you, you certainly aren't a fat cow. No you are more of a skinny, tight bitch, but hey why mince words here. The point is this letter has everything to do with you, you and that too nice man whom you call your husband.

Nice guy, that Greg, give you the shirt off his back, if you let me sink to cliche'. Anyway, Greg had grown tired of his life, well actually just tired of his wife and had the opportunity to meet a charming woman whom was quite impressed with him. Of course Greg, nice guy that he is, couldn't break his wedding vows and, once again, nice guy that he is, just didn't have the heart to, well, break your heart. So that's where I come in.

Remember your "business" trip to Biloxi last month? Yeah, at the casino there, you remember I'm sure. Unfortunately, unlike Vegas, what happens in Biloxi doesn't necessarily stay in Biloxi.

Anyway, I'm that cock whom you couldn't resist that evening at the casino. Yes, you remember, you slammed me up against the bedroom door and before I could drop my keycard, you dropped my pants and had your lips wrapped around my cock. I must say, for a skinny, tight bitch you do know how to work a cock.

I remember that moment, actually caught it on film, well, not film, I got it on my digital camera. Amazing what that tiny, easy to conceal camera can do. Why that picture alone was enough to break poor old Greg's heart. Of course there were more pictures to come, but you know what happened next.

Cock that I am I thought it was wonderful when you pulled off all your clothes, sat on the bed and opened your legs for me. That tiny camera recorded the trail of kisses I left on your thighs and even got an incredible angle shot of when I first slipped my tongue into your wet pussy. And hey, if you were going to try to tell Greg you didn't come, well, I'm sure he recognizes that face you make, you know just as you come you bite your lip just a bit. Yeah, it still tingles my balls when I look over my files and see that picture.

Yes, I also documented it when you got up on your hands and knees and took me doggie style. There are some wonderful "angle" shots there too that made me look huge. Of course you shouldn't try to convince him that I didn't come inside you. No, I have one interesting cream pie shot that makes it look like you fucked three or four guys. Yeah, I was amazed at how much I came that night.

Anyway, as a business associate of Greg's, I wanted to get in touch with you and recommend that you make his life easy in the upcoming divorce. Yes, you broke his heart and, cock that I am, I am ready to provide him with some brilliant 8x10 blowups of all these sexy pictures for the trial unless you let him have what he wants.

Of course if you would like some of these pictures or would like an opportunity to make some more I would be happy to oblige... cock that I am.

Very Sincerely Yours,

A Friendly Cock.

PS: If you are looking for me just look around the courtroom. I'm the cock with the big grin on my head.