Cock and Scythe Ch. 01

Story Info
Nude harvesting leads to erotic modeling and sex.
8.9k words
4.56
33.1k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers

I live in a small town in the south of Sweden. It's basically a rural area with large woods and small farms although the town itself is prosperous with modern industry. Most of the farms are nowadays too small to give a living. The woods are valuable though. Almost everyone seems to have a connection to a farm. It's very common to live on the farm and work in town. The people want to keep the land open although farming isn't profitable so they do.

I am a journalist at the local paper. I like the way a paper like that has to be run with a lot of local news. I have no ambition to make the big scoop. What I really like is to write about the oddities in our society. My work takes me to many places and I meet a lot of interesting people with a deep knowledge in areas beside the mainstream. Many are lovely women.

I am very content with my life. I married a local girl and we were married for about ten years before she left me. She said she couldn't stand my odd hours and that I always seemed to be going somewhere. She also wasn't pleased with my lack of ambition. Maybe she had hoped that we would move to a bigger town, perhaps even our capital Stockholm. She is now married and live on a small farm with two kids. We never got any. Her husband works regular hours and comes home at four-thirty sharp every day.

I have inherited a small farm as well. I live in the house but the open land is taken care of by a neighbor. Except for a meadow that is situated on its own deep in the wood. It belonged in the old days to a crofter's holding. The house is gone since long.

A couple of years ago there was a change of tenant farmer. The new one didn't want to take care of that tiny meadow. It was too small and too far away from the rest. There was no direct way from my farm and the last part was little more than a path through the wood.

I decided too take care of the land with my own hands. I was raised on the farm and know how to use a scythe although I had had little practice in recent years. But I found out that the old skill came back after practice for a couple of days. It was hard work though.

I like to use a few days of my vacation to take care of that land. I like to keep the land open using the old methods. I like to work alone in my own pace surrounded only by the wood. I like to use my muscles and the exercise it gives.

This year was no exception. The weather was fine, warm and sunny. I had added a thrill. I worked in the nude except for a pair of boots. I feel great having the warm wind and the sun all over my body. I dislike having pale parts on my body when the rest is nicely tanned and I also dislike to sun bathe. This was an excellent way to get an all over tan.

I started to work in the morning. The sun was already warm but the air was still crisp. I worked slowly to begin with to get my muscles used to the work and took many pauses leaning against my scythe contemplating. The sun filtered through the trees. Suddenly I saw a pair of roe-deer not far away. It was very peaceful.

It was lunchtime. I rinsed the sweat off my body in a small creek with fresh water and sat down with my lunch box and a beer that I had cooled in the water. I took a deep swallow. Suddenly there was a movement on the other side of the creek. Another roe-deer I thought at first. But no, it was a woman who suddenly appeared between the trees.

How was I so sure that it was a woman? Well, she was naked as the day she was born and she was very womanly indeed. At first I thought I was dreaming or hallucinating. But it soon became clear that she was of real flesh and blood. And very nice flesh I must say.

"Hi there, may I join you? That creek looks lovely. I should want to have my lunch there as well and I would like some company."

She jumped graciously over the creek to my side.

"Hi, I am Diane. Fellow souls aren't we? Like to be outdoors in the nude. You don't mind, do you?"

She wriggled a rucksack I hadn't noticed from her back and sat down at my side. She was very calm and casual. Well, she must have seen me long before I had seen her and made up her mind to come forward.

"Oh no, not at all. A bit surprised that's all. I hadn't expected anyone to come to this remote clearing. Do you want a beer?"

Diane accepted with a broad smile and I hauled another beer from out of the creek. I had brought quite a supply. She took a swallow and sighed deeply.

"Lovely isn't it. This clearing, the trees, the sun, the quietness. I really hope you don't mind my intrusion into it." She smiled at me and straightened her back letting her impressive boobs swing slightly. She wasn't expecting an answer really.

We unpacked our lunches. She had brought only a sandwich while I on the other hand had a rich lunch with eggs and sardines which she readily accepted to share.

She was good company, making nice small talk but not too much. We enjoyed the nature and the quietness in silence now and then. The roe-deer passed again which made her to draw her breath.

"Oh, look at them," she whispered. "So lovely they are. I must make a sketch. I am an artist you know or trying to be."

She pulled a pad from her rucksack and started to sketch the roe-deer. She worked fast catching the outline. She was skilled as far as I could understand. She made three sketches before the roes moved away.

We sat chatting and she quickly found out the most essential things about me. No, I wasn't married. No, I had no steady girlfriend. Yes, I liked women. I was a journalist. Yes, I liked working with my body from time to time. Yes, working in the nude like this had become an obsession.

She on the other hand freely told that she was an artist without any ties but that she still hadn't got her great breakthrough. It was tough but she made a living.

"I take a lot of odd jobs. Among other things I am modeling, also in the nude. I have nothing against that. I love being in the nude and show off. I also do modeling for sculptors. It pays better. Do you know why? Well, it includes touching." She laughed happily. "There is a long tradition claiming that sculptors must get the feel of the model in their hands. And why should young sculptors object to that? Oh, I have to admit that I like it. Think about it. To have three or four pairs of hands all over your body, weighing the boobs, squeezing the ass, grabbing the hips, moving over the belly and cupping the mound when the session starts. And also now and then during the session. What I like best is when they are working in clay. I let them touch me without cleaning their hands. The smooth clay feels good and my body gets smeared all over from it. Lovely, just lovely. But that is as far as it goes of course."

The lunch break had been long but very interesting. I had to start working again although I was in no particular hurry. But I wanted to finish the work in two days. I packed the remains of the lunch in my basket.

"May I stay here and make sketches while you work?" Diane asked. "It's so seldom I came by a male model. I can't afford to hire one myself," Diane asked. "Not to mention a male nude model." She added laughingly. "In fact I have never had the chance to sketch a male working in this way. Please, I think I could do something great."

I was a little hesitant. I had of course never posed before. Although I liked to be in the nude and was proud of my body it felt odd to have someone watching like that. But of course I agreed. I couldn't say no to such a nice smile.

I started to work, at first rather embarrassed But after a while I didn't think so much about her presence, the scything needed my full attention. Only when I took small breaks to whet my scythe did it come back. But she was very professional and made it easy for me.

"Come and have a break," she yelled after an hour and a half. Yes, she was absolutely right. I needed a break. I slumped down at her side after getting two beers from the creek and handed her one. She was happy to accept it.

We chatted some more enjoying the beers.

"What about some coffee?" I asked when the beers were finished. She didn't answer but jumped up and brought the thermos from my basket and poured. She took the cup I had brought and I the top of the thermos.

"May I see the sketches," I asked not knowing if she wanted that or not. I had heard that artists didn't like to show their work until it was finished. But she did no fuss about it, just handed me her pad.

I browsed through the pages, impressed how many there were. I looked up and saw her look at me expectantly. I expressed my admiration of her skill and the speed with which she worked catching the essentials. I hadn't been posing but moved all the time so she had to freeze in her memory what she wanted to catch.

I looked through the pictures again more closely and commented them. Suddenly I came to a sketch that I didn't know how to comment. She had caught me from behind when I was leaning forward doing a hard swing. I had my feet wide apart and planted deep in the ground for support. The muscles in my thighs were well outlined. And so were my balls in between the thighs. I looked up and her smiling eyes caught mine.

"That's a good one, don't you think. Powerful and soft at the same time." She indicated the thighs and balls. And look at the angles," she said taking the tension away.

I went on browsing and came to the roe-deer and was again impressed by her sketching skill. Beyond that were some sketches of flowers and trees against the sky. I turned page again and got silent. I just looked at the sketch not knowing what to say.

"Don't be embarrassed, there is no need. It's nice and will be even better when I have done a real painting of it. In acryl, I think. Look at these lines and how the curves meet just outside the picture. That was what caught my artistic interest when I came to the end of the wood and saw you for the first time." Diane talked to give me time to recover.

The sketch showed me, well a man, leaning against a scythe. His cock was erect. The curves Diane had indicated was the scythe curving downwards and the cock with an upward hook. As she had said the curves met somewhere just outside the page.

Yes, I remembered having stood like that. It was in midmorning. I had taken a small break and stroked my cock. It had felt good and my thoughts had drifted to a woman I had bedded just a couple of days earlier. She was new in my stable. I had got hard thinking about her sexy body. And in that very moment Diane had come out of the wood. My cock twitched at the thought of us standing like that.

"Oh . . . well . . . I don't know what to say," I stammered still embarrassed and it got worse when suddenly I noticed that Diane's nipples had hardened and stood out.

"Oh well, then don't. Say anything I mean. You were alone and you thought of something pleasant no doubt. Nothing wrong with that, is it?" She tried to comfort me and chatted on.

She was good at doing small talk and my embarrassment died away.

"Did you really like my sketches?" she suddenly asked. "I would like to make some more thoroughly. To make paintings from later on. But it means that you have to pose. Would you give me that time? Please? I can make it up to you later. I could help you raking for instance. Please?" She really begged and of course I couldn't resist her.

"All right, what do you want me to do?"

"Oh, splendid. I will love this. It will be great paintings," she exclaimed and jumped up.

It became clear that she had thought it through. She knew exactly what she wanted and was good in telling me how to pose. Occasionally she put her hands on me to correct my pose which felt nice. But she was very professional about it.

She worked fast and was very concentrated. She sketched me in about ten different poses with and without my scythe. Sometimes she sat close and sometimes further away to get different angles and perspectives. In the beginning I looked at her enjoying her naked body but I had to stop because my cock found her attractive and reacted as it should. It swelled and started to rise before I could control it which wasn't easy. I thought I saw a smile in the corner of her mouth but she kept a straight face.

"Enough I think. I am exhausted. I have a lot of good sketches to work on. Thank you so much, you did splendidly. What about a beer before I start raking?" She rose and put her sketch pad away in her rucksack

I got the last two beers from the creek. The supply was meant to be enough for two days but of course it didn't matter. I could bring more. The beer tasted fine and we relaxed drinking them.

"Well then. Raking it was. Show me how you want it done," she said rising graciously demonstrating how lithe her body was.

It was not much I needed to show her though. I had been raking now and then to mix the scything with making haycocks. She understood directly how to do it. She worked well and after about an hour had caught up with my scything.

"There you are. Time to call it a day, I think. I have a lot of work to do with all these sketches," she suddenly said putting the rake away and prepared to leave.

"Oh, but I can give you a lift," I said hastily. There was a cottage at the beginning of the small road that was for rent although I hadn't heard that anyone had rented it. There had been no car when I passed it in the morning either. But I assumed that she stayed there.

"Oh, thanks. But you live in the other direction I think. No, I will walk some more in the wood, It's still lovely out there." She suddenly got close and kissed my cheek briefly. My hand landed on her hip and when she turned it slid over her naked ass. She was far out of my reach before I had come to my senses and found something to say. She jumped over the creek and turned to wave at me. Her nude body looked lovely. She turned around again and walked into the wood with rolling hips. Maybe she deliberately teased me. I hoped that was what she did.

I tried to work some more but somehow had lost the inspiration. It felt lonely without her being around. I collected my things and went home. I dreamt about her that night.

The following day I was back to finish the work. Of course I hoped that Diane would come as well. My lunch basket and beer supply had been put together with her in mind.

I worked on and got more and more distressed. I took pauses looking for her in all directions but she didn't show up.

I sat down at the creek to have my lunch. I opened a beer and put it to my mouth when I saw her coming. She waved which made me very happy.

She came from the opposite side of the field and walked towards me. I had risen to wave back at her and now stood mesmerized looking at her. She walked with swaying hips and her ample boobs bouncing. I saw her strong thighs and nicely rounded belly. The triangle was large, dark and bushy. A very womanly figure and not the least shy to show it.

"Hi there, may I join you," she called. She laughed sweetly when I startled waking up from my dreams.

"Yes, yes of course. Have some lunch. I was just about to eat," I said and got another beer from the creek. She had already started to unpack my basket when I was back.

"Oh, thank you. I have run out of bread so I couldn't make a sandwich to take with me. But it happens quite often that I forget to eat when I am working. Oh, but this look delicious. You were expecting company?" She laughed happily.

Well, yes I had. At least I had hoped she would come and brought a full picnic lunch with bread, ham, sausages, boiled eggs, sardines and cheese more than enough for two.

She sat down and ate with a healthy appetite. I suddenly wondered if she had had something at all to eat that day.

"I have been working with the sketches this morning," she said. "I am very satisfied with them. There will be a lot of work later on of course and I have ideas of several paintings based on them. But I would like to make some more. Could you spare me the time?" She looked at me with pleading eyes. "I will make it up to you. Please. Well, raking for instance."

Of course I couldn't resist her pleading eyes and sweet smile. And the day before I had liked posing for her when after a while I got rid of my embarrassment. She had helped much being so very professional.

"Oh well yes of course. There isn't much left to cut anyway. I have all afternoon," I answered and got rewarded with a big happy smile. She helped packing the remains of the lunch back in the basket and then pulled out her sketch pad.

"Shall we start then? Oh wait I have to pee first. I got so excited. Don't look, promise?" Laughingly she went behind a bush and crouched down. I took the chance and did the same behind another bush. When I came back I saw her splash water on herself in the creek.

"Well then, now we are ready. This is what I want you to do." She told me what poses she wanted me to take and in what order. She had it all worked out in her brain and knew exactly what she wanted.

We set to work. As the day before she worked quickly. I didn't need to hold a position for very long. The scythe was often involved. I relaxed and it was nice to pose for her. But I had to keep my eyes away from her to prevent my cock to get ideas. But it happened anyway that it swelled. At one time I saw a faint smile on her lips although she tried to look as she hadn't noticed.

There wasn't too many poses she wanted though. In the last one she was sitting close to me obviously doing a close up. She finished and put the pad away. She looked up and smiled joyfully at me.

"Excellent, it worked out just as I had hoped." She looked very relieved and happy. "Well, there is one more thing I would want to ask of you but I don't know if it's too big a favor." She looked uncertain at me, suddenly concerned. "It would mean a lot to complete the series of drawings I will make from these sketches."

"Oh but ask me then if you think it's important. Of course I want to help. How do you want me to pose? It can't be that hard," I said, eager to help her.

"Oh, thank you. Yes, I think it would be of great importance. I should want . . . well . . . oh my goodness, this was hard . . . well I must put this straight on, don't I? . . . I want you to pose for me being erect. . . There it is, are you shocked? Please, I think it would become great drawings. I could of course put in an erection without seeing it but it wouldn't feel right. The cock is so closely related to the body and all look different. Please." She had pleaded looking down but now she locked eye with me. There was concern both in her voice and her eyes.

"Oh, well . . . of course I want to help, but . . . well . . . all right, let's give it a try," I answered with very mixed feelings. I was both embarrassed and excited but her concern seemed to be real which made me decide. And how should I motivate a no?

"Oh, great. It will be just splendid. Shall we start right away?" She looked up at me smilingly. "Do you want a hand to get it up?" She reached out and let a finger trail along my cock that reacted very positively by starting to rise. "Oh no need for that I can see." Diane smiled broadly and picked up her pad.

"Come, I want to start with you standing here with the scythe. These two curved lines combine so nicely." She started to give me directions and also touched me to get it right. My cock got real hard which she acknowledged with a broad grin and contented laugh. She started to sketch.

She worked fast as before but suddenly I found it hard to keep the erection. I tried to watch her and fancy about her body but I slackened. Diane noticed of course but looked unconcerned.

"It's all right. I am nearly done with this one," she said smilingly. She worked on for a minute or two before she put the pad down and rose.

"That's nothing to worry about. Happens to all models. That's why this type of modeling so seldom takes place in art schools I guess. For the next pose I want you to stand like this . . ." She showed me how to stand and hold the scythe.

Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers