Cock and Scythe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
656 Followers

"Now I want the cock to be erect but on its way down just as it did before. I'll give you a hand to get it up if you don't mind." She smiled joyfully and without preamble took hold of my cock and started to jack it. It wasn't hard to get it fully erect. It nearly jumped there just from her touch.

She looked at it and nodded approvingly. She set to work. I kept my cock up for a while but then it started to drop. I guess my shoulders dropped too from disappointment.

"Excellent, just as I want it," Diane said looking happy. I tried to keep it pointing downwards at 45 degrees and succeeded for a while but then it dropped further together with my shoulders.

"Splendid, this will be a good one. Now to something else. Do you think you can find a pole or something about a meter long? Please." She rose and walked around doing some exercises to loosen her muscles. She looked lovely and my cock twitched when I went to an old fence to get a pole.

"Excellent, just what we need," she exclaimed when I showed her the pole. "Ready to go again?" She put me in the position she wanted. "Well now, this time I want you to be as erect as you will ever be and keep it there. I know how to get it there and how to maintain it if you will allow me."

She got close to me and as before grabbed my cock. But this time she quickly knelt in front of me and matter-of-factly took my cock in her mouth and started to suck. She was good at it and got me fully hard in no time. Too fast for my liking though. She withdrew and inspected her work.

"Very nice indeed. Exactly what I want. Let's start" She leaned forward and kissed my cock and sucked the head a little more. She sat down like a tailor and started to sketch. This time it took a little longer for my cock to start to loose it's hardness. Looking at Diane helped. But eventually it dropped slightly. Diane looked up at me smilingly and then lowered her gaze to my cock. She opened her mouth and her tongue came out circling like she had the cock head at close range. She put her finger in her mouth sliding in and out. That made it. My cock rose, again fully hard. Diane laughed happily and went back to work.

She used that technique a few more times in the following poses but now and then had to suck me in the middle of a pose. It was lovely to be sucked but she did it very professionally. She did what she had to do without special feelings. It worked fine though.

In one pose I stood and she sat close just in front of me. She took her time with this sketch and used her mouth on my cock several times. "I want you real hard all the time," she said mockingly.

Suddenly she was satisfied and put the pad down. She stretched her body lying back for a while. My cock had no problem keeping itself upright at the sight. She sat up again and looked at me with her big blue eyes.

"Now, there is one last pose I should want to do," she said seriously. "But that one needs preparation. I want you to be totally limp."

"Oh, well I think that can be managed. It seems that it's going down all the time," I said jokingly.

"Yes, but . . . well . . . maybe you don't understand. I think I will call this drawing 'Afterwards'. It means that the ordinary flaccid look isn't good enough. No, I want it to look exhausted as after heavy use, to look really worn out as after a job well done. That's what I want. That's why we need to prepare it." She stopped and looked at me inquiringly.

I wasn't sure what she meant or how she wanted us to prepare my cock. It showed I guess.

"Oh . . . well . . . you want me to jack off or something? All right. Maybe you are willing to give me a hand? Or a mouth even?" I said stammering at first then trying to sound casual.

"Oh yes, I certainly would like to do that. But no, I don't think that will be the right thing to do."

"Oh, well, of course. But then what?" I asked, more puzzled than before.

"Oh come on. I want the cock to look exhausted, to look as it has been in heavy use, to look worn out, to look like as it has done a splendid job and I will call the drawing 'Afterwards'. After what? Don't you understand what I want, you silly?" She looked up at me smiling broadly. "I know of no other way than one to create that look. We have to set that good cock of yours to work, it must work its way to exhaustion, it must work itself into a pussy, it must work hard in there doing an excellent job until the come works its way out. And it has to be smeared with the combined juices of man and woman. Only after such hard work will it get the right look. And not only the cock but the whole of you as well." She looked at me with beaming eyes.

"Oh . . . you want . . . well, you want me to screw you?" I asked to gain time and make sure. Of course I wanted to screw her.

"Yes of course. To create that look of exhaustion the cock has to work hard in a woman's pussy. And I am the only woman around as far as I knew." She laughed happily. "This will be fun, don't you think? I have wanted it for quite some time now. Come on, let's do it." Her voice deepened from happiness to throatiness. She looked up at me seriously and pulled me down to her.

I hugged her and started to caress her body. She had said that she wanted a good fuck and not only a fuck to make me come. She expected me to do my very best.

She sighed of released pleasure when my hands slid all over her body in the first exploration. I had seen and admired her naked body for such a long time and really wanted to get the feel of it in my hands.

She stretched out on a haycock and closed her eyes enjoying my exploring hands that soon were followed by my lips and tongue. I fondled her ample boobs and sucked her nipples until they got hard and stood out.

I moved up to her head and held her while my lips went all over her face. There was a happy smile and her eyes were closed. When my lips circled in towards her mouth she put her arms around my neck and pulled me close. Our lips touched and she engaged us in a deep kiss that soon became a French kiss where our tongues played with each other.

I lifted my head and looked down at her. Her eyes beamed and there was happiness and joy all over her face. My hands started to caress her body again and my mouth followed them downwards. I spent some time on her boobs pinching her hard nipples before moving on over the belly to her mound. Her great bush was silky with long hairs that spread wide and covered the lovely cove.

She sighed deeply when my tongue found the beginning of the slit and went down into it. Her thighs parted giving me room to go further down and I felt the heat and moistness. She began to caress my body when I dove into her kissing and licking all along her slit. Happy moans came from her when I pressed my tongue into her pussy and flicked over her clit that came out from its shelter and hardened into a round knob. Her moans got heavier when I increased my efforts licking her clit and pussy. Suddenly her back arched and her body shuddered. She cried out in ecstasy grinding her pussy hard against my mouth. There were several cries before her body relaxed and she sank back into the hay.

Diane pulled my head up to her and held it between her hands. Her face was all happiness and joy. We kissed and I felt her hand jacking my cock to get it fully hard. She broke our kiss and pulled me down over her. She wriggled her hips and ass to get my cock in position at her entrance and then waited for me to break into her. I was about to when I suddenly hesitated.

"That's all right. I am on the pill. Go ahead, I want you in me now." Diane had immediately understood my hesitation. She heaved her pelvis upwards and moaned happily when my cock head entered her.

I hesitated no more. I plunged in and was very well received by a warm, squishy pussy that engulfed my cock very nicely. I started to thrust into her which made her moan of pleasure. She became very active, heaving to meet my thrusts and putting her legs around my waist to pull me deep inside. She started to moan heavily and her lower body moved in staccato against me. There was a cry, shudders took over her body and then came a long cry while she held me close deep inside her with her arms and legs around me.

Diane relaxed sinking back into the hay. She laughed happily and pulled my head down for a kiss and a hug.

I felt her pussy narrow hard around my cock. Diane laughed joyfully when her pussy met resistance from my hardness. Suddenly she rolled us over and vigorously got on top of me. She started to ride me with long slow strokes while smiling broadly. It was lovely to look at her and be able to caress her bouncing boobs.

"Now let's see if we can create that exhausted look I need for my drawing," she giggled and broke into happy laughter. She rode on with long strokes making sure to get me fully inside every time. She made a screwing movement when sitting down making my cock head to rotate and scrape along her inner walls. It felt lovely also for me and she moaned of pleasure each time.

She increased her tempo and moaned all the time. My arousal grew and it felt like I was going to come shortly. But suddenly her body shuddered and she cried out sitting down hard at me. Her body shook and she cried out a few times before she lowered her upper body to rest on my chest. Her soft boobs pressed nicely against me.

She rested for quite some time before rising up again. She had kept my cock inside her all the time but without using her pussy muscles. She sat straight up looking down at me smilingly.

"You didn't think I would let you come so soon, did you? No way that will I let you get away that easily. As I said, I need your cock to look really worn out." She looked down at me with a grim look on her face, a look that broke up in a big lusty smile.

Diane started to ride me again and very deliberate brought me towards orgasm. But as soon I was near she came in a shuddering orgasm and stopped riding. Of course I calmed down each time. She was the most orgasmic woman I had ever met coming easily and enjoying herself immensely every time.

I started to tire and my cock responded more and more slowly to her renewed efforts. Eventually she looked down at me smilingly.

"Well, well, maybe it's about time if I want a good shot from you. You look enough tormented I think. Well, let's see if I can get you some pleasure as well." She laughed happily and started riding my cock again. But this time it was somehow different. The special screwing movement was there and her pussy was narrower giving friction all along my shaft. She rode me very nicely, slowly building up my release. I understood that she would let me come this time and followed her rhythm. When the boiling in my loins started I told her but it seemed that she already knew. She only smiled sweetly at me and again changed her movements and narrowed her pussy further. When my first spurt hit her inner wall she was with me and together we came in screaming ecstasy. I emptied myself completely in her pussy before passing out in the haycock. I was totally exhausted and wasn't aware of anything around me.

When I woke up Diane was sitting a little away from me sketching on her pad. She had a pleasured look on her face, from the fuck or from her work I couldn't tell. She smiled at me when she saw that I was awake and beckoned to me not to move. She changed to a new page and made another sketch before she put the pad away. She smiled contentedly and knelt leaning over me.

"Splendid," she said. "Excellent, just the look I was after. Totally exhausted after a job very well done. It will be a marvelous drawing when I am finished with it I am sure." She kissed me and cuddled up in my arms. It was nice to lie under the sun with her warm soft body against me. We lay like that for quite some time.

"Well, time to finish the work as I promised," Diane finally said and rose full of vigor. I followed, not really wanting to start working. But she urged me on handing me the scythe and grabbing the rake herself.

After a while I got my vitality back. It was nice to watch her without having to hide it. On the contrary. She smiled at me when now and then she caught me looking at her. She raked with efficient movements using the full strength of her lithe body. The muscles in her thighs, ass, belly and shoulders worked very nicely and her boobs bounced lovely when she moved.

There wasn't much work left though. I had done a good job before lunch although I had been looking for her. After about an hour we were finished. She sighed of pleasure when we sat down close to the creek to enjoy a beer.

"I just love this. Such a good exercise and be able to do it in the nude in this lovely weather," she exclaimed. "I want to rinse off." She took her boots off and sat down in the shallow creek. "Come and join me," she called and lay down on her back to get the water to flow over her whole body. "Come, it's lovely," she called again.

I did. The water was clear, crisp and a bit chilly but it felt very refreshing after the initial shock. The creek was narrow and I couldn't lie at Diane's side but found a place just above her. I watched her and saw her nipples stiffen in the cold water and not only the nipples but the whole areola. They contracted making the nipple to stand out even more.

Diane rose and stepped out of the creek. She stood and stroked the water away from her body. She cupped her big boobs and gave them a good rub not forgetting to squeeze the hard nipples. One hand went down to her mound and stroked that as well. Then suddenly she noticed my watching her. She blushed lightly and smiled broadly.

"Lovely, isn't it? I really like to be naked outdoors like this, not having to worry about being seen. Well, you are here but we are fellow souls aren't we?" She giggled and sat down in the sun.

I followed her and for some reason got a little embarrassed when she watched me. She had been watching me very closely for several hours but then it had been professionally. Now it felt like she watched me as a woman judging my virtues. My cock twitched which she acknowledged with a faint smile. She patted the ground beside her.

"Come, sit here and dry in this lovely sun," she called softly, smiling sweetly.

I sat down at her side and she started to make small talk telling me about the hardship of being a young, not yet recognized artist. I told her about my life in the country town and about journalism. After some time she stretched out on her back and a little while later she pulled me down to lie with my head on her belly. If I ogled to one side her nice boobs piled themselves up topped with protruding nipples. On the other side the sun filtered nicely through her thick bush making the dark silky hair to shine.

We had a very nice time. If she ogled down my body she could see that my cock had swelled but without being erect and that it remained like that.

"Do you know what I like the most about being on a place like this? Well, it's that I can be totally uninhibited. I can cry out and scream as much as I want when making love. Did you notice that I am quite a screamer? Well, of course you did. Did it disturb you?" She suddenly changed the subject of our talk.

"Yes, I noticed. And no, it didn't disturb me, on the contrary. I really like when a woman acknowledges also with her voice what I am doing to her. Love screams are very nice music."

Diane got quiet. There suddenly was tension in the air. Her belly heaved slightly under my head and I felt her muscles contract. There was a giggle and a throaty laughter.

"Want to hear some music? . . . Want to hear me sing again? . . . I really should want to be totally uninhibited giving it all now when I don't have to work afterwards. I want to get totally exhausted just like you were."

She laughed deeply when I rose on an elbow and started to kiss her boobs.

"No wait; I know what I want to do. Please let me," she said and pushed me away and jumped up on her knees. She pushed me down to lie flat on my back and straddled me. She pulled my swelled cock to lie along my stomach and placed her pussy over it. She wriggled to get the cock along her slit and in between her lips and started to rock back and forth. Her slit was moist and slid easily on my cock. She didn't want it in her pussy just yet I figured out and busied myself caressing her boobs. My cock swelled and got hard from her lovely massage, filling her slit.

Diane stopped for a while and carefully placed my cock head between her engorged lips. I felt her knob stiffen against the underside of my cock when she pressed downwards. There was a happy moan and then she started to rock back and forth again. A low tune emerged from deep inside her, it increased in volume but kept its low tune. She now pressed down hard against my cock while rocking and increasing her speed. The low tune suddenly broke to give way for a cry of pleasure. She rocked on and the low tune was replaced by a whine that gradually rose from low to higher tunes. The whine broke off and there was silence for a short while until she started to scream. She kept screaming while she pressed down hard rocking back and forth with very short movements. Her protruding knob scraped hard against my cock making her scream increase and move up the scale. Suddenly she collapsed lying on top of me.

She didn't rest for long. She sat up smiling broadly.

"See what I mean. Quite noisy, wasn't I? It was lovely not to have to keep the volume down. Where I live the walls must be paper thin and I have an old spinster next to me. She complains frequently. I have given her the full concert a few times. Well, I knew it's a cruel thing to do and it didn't improve our relations but I just couldn't stop myself. It was such a relief." She chatted vividly sitting on top of me.

Suddenly she rose and moved away. She went to an old fence where she bent over supporting herself against a horizontal hurdle pole. She started to slowly change legs and wriggle her ass. The sun was behind her and lit up the crack of her ass and made it glisten from the moistness. Her legs were spread just enough to show how ripe the plum beneath her buttocks were but not so much that the long deep depression had split up. I felt a surge to use my cock to split it open.

When she patted her ass I jumped up taking position behind her. My erect cock touched her in the crack which made her shiver. I put my hands on her hips ready to enter when a thought struck me.

"Permission to enter?" I asked formally. A rape charge was the least I wanted.

"Oh yes please. It's all yours, ready and waiting. No need to ask of course but thanks anyway," Diane answered breaking into laughter that deepened when I leaned over her and cupped her swinging boobs. I fondled them tweaking the nipples for a while until she got impatient. She spread her legs and a hand came out from between her thighs and put my cock in place at her opening. She grabbed my balls and pulled and as she pressed back at the same time the cock head easily divided the plum. Diane cried out of delight and made sure to accommodate her warm, soft pussy to fit my cock to perfection.

I started to bang into her with long steady strokes that soon started the low tune from her depths. She met my thrusts strongly keeping herself steady with both hands firmly gripping the pole. The old fence creaked when it had to take the impact from my thrusting. But Diane didn't creak. The low tune was replaced by the whine that grew higher until it broke. There was a short silence in which I felt her pussy contract and then she started to scream and her pussy rippled along my cock.

I stopped banging her to give her a rest and leaned forward to cup her boobs and pinch her hard nipples. Her pussy narrowed around my cock.

Diane looked over her shoulder smilingly.

Libertine
Libertine
656 Followers