Cock and Scythe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
663 Followers

"Lovely, just lovely. But next time don't stop please. There will be more, won't it?"

Instead of answering I gave her a mighty shove with my cock that made her laugh of delight.

"Yes, yes, more of that please. This is so lovely. Give it to me please."

She pressed back when I started to bang her again. It didn't take long until the whining started to be followed by occasional cries that turned into a long scream. Her pussy changed from narrow to wide open back and forth. As she had begged I kept on banging her, maybe I slowed down a little and made sure to bottom out in her.

I became amazed. Her scream didn't stop. It changed tune and intensity but went on. Her pussy made all sorts of things, narrowing, rippling and getting loose in no specific order. I tried to vary my banging and found that I could change her screams with the way I fucked her. I could play on her like on an instrument.

Suddenly it struck me. She was riding on the wave of orgasm, something I had read about but never experienced with a woman. It revived me and gave me new vigor. I increased my efforts to pleasure her. Not only did I fuck her but caressed her body as well, boobs, hips, back, belly, thighs, mound and clit. I changed the way I fucked from crouching over her when caressing her boobs to standing straight when caressing her neck and back. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back making her to stand sway backed.

I don't know how long this went on. I didn't feel like I was on my way. Her pleasure became my pleasure too and if felt like I could go on forever. Now and then she looked over her shoulder grinning at me.

Eventually her screams got lower and she seemed to tire. She didn't meet me as strongly as before and her knees buckled a few times.

"Please, please, give me break," she suddenly cried out swaying forward to get away from my cock. It was such a sudden move that I slipped out of her. She took the chance and turned around. Her face was one big smile but there were also traces of tiredness.

"Lovely, lovely, but I can't take anymore. Not standing like this anyway. . . .But, as you seem to still be in battle condition let's do it in another way. . . .Come, I am ready and want you in me again." Diane had got close to me and now caressed me. Her hands soon found my still erect cock and there was a lusty smile on her face. She moved to a nice soft spot on the ground and kneeled to stand on all fours. She wriggled her ass and called for me.

Her upturned ass looked lovely and I knelt behind her. Her hand came out to direct my cock although there was no need for help. Her pussy was wide open and very wet. She moaned of pleasure when my cock divided her lips sliding deep into her with ease.

I started to fuck her slowly to let us find a rhythm. It felt quite different although she still was receiving me from behind. Gradually she adjusted her position, lowering head and shoulders to find the one that gave her most pleasure. She ended up with her head resting on her arms and her ass sticking up in the air. I held her hips in a firm grip banging into her.

Once she had settled in a pleasurable position the low tune started. She kept her pussy pleasantly narrow giving a nice friction. My arousal grew but not more than I could fuck her deliberately directed by the noise she made. The low tune was replaced by the whining when I caressed her boobs crouching over her and when a little later I caressed her clit she cried out. I found that I could play on her again. The whine was the base and when I caressed her clit she cried out. I fucked her steadily like that but suddenly I caressed her clit a little too long. Her pussy narrowed and the cry changed into the long lasting scream.

She got wild bucking heavily under me. I held her firmly not to be thrown out of her pussy. Her movements got more predictable and we found a rhythm where I could both fuck her and caress all over her body, her swinging boobs, down over her round belly, the mound and clit, up over her hips and ass, up her back and shoulders. Her pussy changed all the time. And she sang. She sang low and high but sang all the time she did. I felt the sweetness in my loins and took a firm grip around her hips to hold her firmly when I started to shoot giving her hard shoves bottoming out for each shot. After the last one I stayed deep inside her holding her boobs in my hands. Her scream died away and she collapsed forward taking me with her.

I rested on her back until she came to and wriggled under me. I rolled off her on my back and she immediately stretched out her lovely body atop of me. We rested coupled together for quite some time.

Eventually she raised her upper body on her arms and looked down at me smiling happily. She lowered her head slowly until our lips met and we kissed softly. She lifted her upper body again and let her boobs sway caressing my chest with her nipples.

"Oh my goodness, how marvelous. Just what I wanted. I have never been flying high for so long. I got totally exhausted. And I screamed didn't I? I guess that was what made me fly so long. Feeling totally unabashed. Lovely." She kissed me again and then rolled off me lying at my side. I caressed her slowly and she played for a while with my cock and balls but got no reaction.

Suddenly she jumped up, back in full vigor.

"Time to go. I have a lot of work to do. I think that the sculptors have a point. Touching makes it easier and adds much. You will see. I am sure I will make great paintings from these sketches."

While she talked she had put her few things together in her rucksack. She bended over and kissed me and before I know a thing she was on her way. I could only watch her walking over the meadow with stride in her steps her hips swinging and ass rolling. At the far end she turned and waved goodbye. She stood for a little while in her lovely nakedness looking like a wood nymph before she disappeared into the wood.

Libertine
Libertine
663 Followers