Cock and Scythe Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom shows off and does erotic modeling with classy lady.
14.4k words
4.61
25.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

When I was back in my office after the vacation I looked for references of Diane but found none. I kept on looking and one day in the following spring I found a reference to an artist named Diane A... She was among several others in an exhibition for young artists and she was referred to as promising. Her paintings were described as very well drawn pictures of landscapes and especially wild flowers. I decided that it must be my Diane.

The following fall I found out that Diane had got her first exclusive exhibition at a small gallery. Beside the landscapes also mentioned were paintings of roe-deer and nude studies. That convinced me. It was my Diane.

In June there was an article in a big morning paper. Diane had got another exhibition at the gallery and the writer stated that it was a real break through and that Diane was a very interesting young artist. Her drawing skill was emphasized together with the width of her motives from landscapes and flowers to wild animals and not least her nude studies. It was especially mentioned the unusual in that she had used a male model and that she seemed to have a special skill for that.

The following day I received an invitation card from the gallery with a hand written invitation signed by Diane. She also wrote that I should show the card when I came to the gallery to get a special showing. It noted that she said "when" and not "if". Of course I decided to go.

About a week later I was able to take a few days off and went to Stockholm. I arrived in the afternoon and after checking in at a small, cheap hotel I set off to the gallery.

I walked into the gallery with less than an hour until closing time. No one was there but I saw a woman at a desk in a small inner room, the office no doubt. I started to look around and immediately recognized some of the motives from the sketches in Diane's drawing pad. I turned around a screen wall and got caught by surprise. There I was, leaning against my scythe taking a rest. It was a more modest version though than the first drawing I had seen. I wasn't erect but looked although flattering big.

My cock twitched when I remember how nicely she had kept me erect while posing. I hadn't been aware at that time that she also had made sketches when my cock was down but still with a good swell.

There were some more paintings of me in different poses but the exhibition was dominated by flowers and landscapes. The roe-deer were also there.

"She's a great artist for being so young," I suddenly heard a voice behind me. It was the woman who had come out from her office. She smiled professionally at me trying to judge how much of a probable customer I was. "See something you like?"

She was a very well kept woman looking very professional in smart clothes, around forty I guessed. Maybe she was older, it is hard to know with women who keep themselves fit and spend time and money on their looks which she obviously did. She was wearing a well cut jacket over tight fitting trousers. Underneath was a blouse showing a deep, interesting cleavage. There probably was a very ample bosom kept out of sight by the jacket.

She looked at me again inquiringly. I hadn't answered her question.

"Oh yes, she seem to be very talented," I said. "I very much like the act studies." I walked over to the wall where the paintings of me hang.

"Yes, she is an excellent drawer and knows how to catch a pose," the woman said and then suddenly looked intently at me and then at the painting.

"I got this invitation card for a private showing. Is Diane around?" I asked, handing her the card to avoid the question she seemed to be about to put. She looked at it and then smiled broadly.

"Oh yes, you looked familiar. Hi, I am Marianne, the owner of this gallery. Nice too meet you in person. It feels like I know you already. But I am afraid that Diane is out of town for a couple of weeks. But let me show you around."

Without waiting for my answer she started to tour me around the gallery explaining what made Diane's painting so interesting. I knew little about art but her explanations were direct and simple without all these nonsense and mumbo-jumbo that fill art articles. The journalist in me got interested to learn more and Marianne was a good teacher.

She took me around the gallery showing the differences between the three different motive areas; flowers, animals and man. She also pointed out the development in Diane's painting. The time flew away and it was soon closing time. I thought that I had to leave and asked if I could come back the following day.

"Oh, you don't have to go already. We haven't looked at the more private part of the exhibition, the one Diane meant in her note. I will be happy to show it to you. Just give me a minute to close up. Take a rest and I will be back soon."

She smiled and went to lock the door. I found a bathroom in the back. When I came out Marianne stood waiting. Her business jacket was gone. And yes, she really had an imposing rack that showed very nicely in a blouse that was one size too small. The button just under her bust was strained. The buttons above that were undone giving a generous view of two swelling half moons very nicely formed by a black bra. She acknowledged my obvious interest with a smile.

"Follow me," she said smiling mischievously and went to the back of the gallery where she opened a door to an inner room. She flicked a light switch and stood back to let me go in first. I took a step inside and stopped. There I was in several paintings and sketches.

I draw my breath when I saw a big painting right in front. It was the pose with the scythe but in this one I was fully erect. The scythe curved downwards and my cock curved upwards and the two lines met just outside the painting forming a half oval. The cock looked ready for action with a purple head shining from wetness. A drop of precome hang from the little eye. My cock twitched at the memory of Diane's mouth sucking it to full hardness.

"Excellent, isn't it? Just look at the composition and the colors. It´s very powerful," Marianne said behind me. She giggled. "Tell me, is your cock really curved like that? Diane said that she drew it just as it is and that was what caught her interest in the first place. I just wonder how she found out." She laughed throatily. "Tell me."

"Yes, it's true I am afraid. It curves like that when getting erect. But it's no problem. In fact women say they like it. It gives a different feeling they say, touches them differently from a straight one. I wouldn't know of course," I said boldly.

"Oh, I can imagine," Marianne said with another throaty laugh. "But take a look at this one," she said and turned me around with a hand on my elbow.

On the left wall was another big painting of me. This was the pose where I slumbered in the hay cock after Diane had fucked me to totally exhaustion.

"Very different isn't it? A man resting after a job well done, Diane calls it. No power at all, instead a total relaxation. I just wonder how you were able to look like that. Diane just said it was no problem at all." She laughed again.

I looked around the walls. There were quite a few paintings and sketches. Among them was one where I held a sword lowered to the ground again being very erect. I remembered how Diane had asked me to found something that looked like a sword and I had got a pole from an old fence. I had had no idea at that time what she intended but now I got a clear vision. A woman standing outside the picture where the spectator was had made me to surrender and transferred the power of the sword to the cock and made it ready for another type of battle.

After I had got a first look around Marianne again started to explain the art to me. It was very interesting as she did it very professionally. But her shining eyes and a slight tremble in her voice now and then told that she found the paintings arousing. But she explained that good paintings should have that effect on the spectator. That was what made the difference between the good and the bad.

I was aroused as well. Less from the paintings than from the memories of Diane and how lovely she had looked moving around my meadow in the nude. I felt her hands on my body, her lips kissing my cock and her mouth taking me in and sucking me to hardness. Marianne smiled now and then when she noticed my swelled cock and a couple of times she brushed against it with her hand or her ass.

"What about a drink," she finally said and led the way to her office. Behind a curtain was a small sink with a fridge and a cupboard. "Will a Martini do?" She asked and started to mix them without waiting for an answer. She handed me one.

"Cheers," she said raising her glass and took a good swallow. She sighed contentedly and settled in her chair waving me down in another. She started to make small talk, very pleasantly, and we had a good time. Too soon the drinks were finished and there was a brief silence.

"Any plans for tonight?" She suddenly asked. "Or will you join me for dinner?"

"Well no, I have no specific plans. I will be very happy to have dinner with you. Do I have to change? I don't know the requirements in this big city," I said a bit uncertain.

"No, not at all. You are just fine for the place I have in mind. Just give me a minute and we will be off." She rose and left the room.

She took me to a small restaurant a couple of minutes walk away. She obviously was a regular and immediately got a nice corner table.

We had a nice meal with excellent food and wine. Marianne was a good hostess. She told anecdotes from the art world and in between tried to make me tell about myself and how I had met Diane. I was reluctant at first but the wine and the frank way she told about herself made my tongue to slip. During the meal she got the story in bits and pieces. Not everything though but I told how Diane had caught me harvesting my secluded meadow in the nude and asked if she could use me as a model. And how she came back again the following day and asked for more daring posing with my cock erect. I didn't tell her though about our love making and how carried away Diane had got. I didn't tell about how she had loved to be totally uninhibited allowing herself to scream loudly. I didn't tell her how Diane had ridden on the wave of her orgasms for a long time screaming on top of her lungs. And I didn't tell her how lovely Diane had fucked me riding me to total exhaustion.

Marianne was a good listener and also good at wriggling things out of me. Now and then she leaned forward over the table. Her jacket was undone and she hadn't buttoned up her blouse when we left the gallery. So when she leaned forward at lot of her ample boobs came on display welling out of the bra. I had trouble concentration on our small talk and I know that she deliberately used it to wriggle more out of me.

"Let's have coffee at my place," she said after the dessert. "I can show some nice goodies there if you are interested."

Well, to make a long story short I didn´t use my hotel room that night. Marianne hugged me as soon as she had closed the apartment door behind us. Coffee was never mentioned, we were too busy exploring each other's bodies. I got very impressed of the goodies she had promised to show me. Her big boobs were still imposingly firm. Her protruding mound was a great asset being nicely covered by a thick fur that was neatly trimmed. And her full ass was really worth grabbing. She seemed to like my curvy erection and took her time admiring it standing on her knees in front of me. She explored it first with her hands and then with her tongue and mouth. It certainly wasn´t the first time she gave head.

It got even better when I entered her. She was by then very aroused and ready. She cried out as soon as I pushed into her waiting pussy and wriggled her ass to get my cock head to scrape along her front wall. I think I hit her internal pleasure spot more or less at once because she started to whine and buck under me. It didn´t take long until she came and then there was three or four more orgasms before our mutual climax.

I had had a good time in her pussy. She was very pleased and couldn´t stop talking about the special feeling my curved cock gave her. It was her first cock of that kind she said.

Well, after another very satisfying round we passed out in her big bed.

In the morning she woke me up to a full breakfast. She was already showered and with her make up in place although still in her gown.

"Can you stay for a day or two longer?" She suddenly asked. "You see, I give a small party at the gallery tonight. I have invited some of my good customers for a private showing of the exhibition and especially the closed room. Only females to let them enjoy the paintings without comments from men. It would be a real success for me to be able to present the model. It seldom happens. What about it?" She looked pleadingly at me.

"Yes, yes I can stay. I hadn´t planned to go back for a couple of days. I had planned to make the town."

"Splendid, excellent. Oh, I am so happy. This will be marvelous. My customers will think that I am a genius. Settled then," she exclaimed and hugged and kissed me.

"Well, there is one thing though. I want my gallery to be avant-garde and defiant. So I have invited my guest to a lingerie party. That´s the mature equivalent to the young girls' pajama party. They are expected to take their clothes off and just wear lingerie. Would you object to do the same? Please don´t," she begged.

"Be happy to, if that is what you want. I have no trouble to show off. Besides, they will see me in the nude and erect too. Well, in the paintings I mean. It will be just as being in the nude myself."

Again she hugged and kissed me. She was very excited about the party and what she had in store for her customers.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked her. "It should be something very special and daring I guess."

"Well, I haven´t decided yet. I have a few outfits. Will you help me decide? Please."

"Yes, of course, love to," I said.

She told me to sit in her living-room. She went back and forth to her bedroom changing into four different sets of lingerie. She told me to hold judgment until she had shown me all.

She looked nice and sexy in all of them. Her assets were displayed in full. A little too much though which I told her. She looked rather sour but softened when I said that she could do much better with lingerie that emphasized her great body and especially her goodies.

"How can you pretend to be such an expert?" she asked a bit puzzled.

So I told her that I had a lady friend that runs a fashion store. She has showings four times a year which I covered as a journalist. It was not only clothes but also lingerie. Good saleswomen came to demonstrate not only on live models but also afterwards for interested customers. I always sat in the back partly hidden and was often forgotten. So over the years I had seen quite a few ladies trying on different models and heard the saleswomen´s advice of how to best support and enhance different body shapes to look the way they wanted.

"Why don´t you take me to your lingerie store to help me select something special for tonight," I suggested. She looked a bit hesitant at first but then her good mood came back.

In the store we looked at several sets. I took a look around on my own and picked out a few pieces that I brought to her. She looked a bit chocked at first but reluctantly agreed to try them on. We agreed that she looked stunning in them. She was amazed at the importance of the model and cut of the panties for the look of her splendid ass and protruding mound. But in the end she was a bit afraid of my suggestion.

"Well, it depends of course how daring you want to be. You will set the scene," I said. She agreed but was still reluctant. But she got more vivid when she said that I needed something to match her outfit. My plain boxers wouldn´t do. So she picked out a string silk thong for me.

"If you want me to wear that corset you have to wear this," she said mockingly. I got the feeling that she wanted me to back off but I didn´t. So we bought the items.

Marianne had to open the gallery so I had some free time before I went to help her get the place ready for the party. But I had made a few suggestions and went shopping.

When Marianne in the evening came out from her office after changing into her outfit she looked just as gorgeous as I had anticipated. Her voluptuous body was really showing off at its best in a strapless, very low cut corset in businesslike pinstriped blue. The boobs were well supported by the boning and under wiring and rested nicely in the half cups. The nipples and areolas were not covered. There were some frills to shield them but only from straight frontal. Otherwise the nipples and areolas were on full display. On my suggestion she had emphasized them with paint.

For panties she had a tiny string thong in about the same color as her luxurious fur. It made it almost invisible. Attached to the corset for modesty was a very short lace skirt. It only just went below the pussy. Black stockings, garters and high heels completed her outfit.

"Oh my goodness," she exclaimed when she saw herself in a large mirror. "Holy shit, I look like a real slut, don´t I."

"You look gorgeous," I said trying to give her confidence. "Feeling sluttish is a state of mind and not in the clothing. Keep the back straight, the head up and the boobs forward and you will have exactly the daring, avant-garde look you wanted."

"Very well, too late to change it now anyway," she said somewhat reassured. But I caught her steeling glances in the mirror from different angles now and then.

When the guests arrived she wore a flimsy robe over her outfit not to scare the guests already in the door. I had suggested that and also to serve a Rum Punch drink at once to get the party going. It´s a tricky drink, the strong booze isn´t felt. It soon had the desired effect. So when Marianne announced that it was time to undress they happily followed her into an inner room. Marianne of course was the first to get rid of her robe and there were quite a few comments. But by now she was tipsy enough to get proud. The other ladies followed her example and undressed, some a bit reluctantly but they all did.

There was a big variety in the ladies outfits. Some in plain, very modest underwear; a few in more daring outfits but none in Marianne´s league. A couple had outfits that more looked like beach bikinis. Many colors, white, black, green, red and floral. Some had needed advice about the model and size. But one woman had an outfit that fitted her lush body to perfection. It was rather daring with a low cut bra and V-shaped tanga panty in stretch lace that left the lover cheeks in full view but she still looked classy. I soon learned that she was a rich upper class lady named Elisabeth. She looked like being in my age but Marianne admiringly told me later that she was nearing fifty. That was as amazing as she was.

I had been hiding in the office so far. Marianne wanted to make a show of my entrance. So while Marianne entertained the ladies at the buffet table I sneaked into the big showroom where the painting with me and the scythe hung. It was the modest, not erect version. I had bought a scythe and now stood in the same pose as on the painting. It was semi dark, the only light being what came from the street.

Marianne announced that she had a surprise to show. She called the group into the big show room and flipped a switch. Spotlights lit up me and the painting. There was a collective gasp from the women and a stunned silence when they saw me naked except the tiny thong.

"Let me introduce the model that Diane used. This is Tom," Marianne announced dramatically. "You can see for yourself how good she is in her drawing. The likeness is astonishing, don't you agree ladies?"

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers