Cock and Scythe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

There were cheers and applauses. Then the ladies came close wanting to see in detail. That we were in the showroom with the big windows were totally forgotten. More spotlights were lit when Marianne brought me around to pose with the other paintings of me. The ladies followed around sipping wine. It must have been quite a show for those passing outside.

"Let´s move to the more daring paintings," Marianne called and pulled me with her to the closed room. The ladies immediately followed refilling their glasses on the way. I had brought the scythe and again posed at the paintings. I noticed a lot of muffled talk between the ladies and a lot of giggling. Some of them whispered with Marianne who flushed. She came up to me after some time.

"The ladies are wild," she whispered. "They want the Full Monty they say. They demand that your thong is removed." She looked uncertain at me. Her face was flushed.

"Well, what do you want?" I asked her. "Do you too want it to be taken off? Would that be appropriate in the art world of yours? Would it improve your reputation?"

"Oh, goodness gracious me. Oh yes, yes it would be great. It would boost my reputation immensely. The word will spread that incredible things happens at my gallery. Oh my goodness, you will do it?"

"Well, as you so obviously want it, yes, I will do it. But let´s make a little show of it. You take my thong off and I take off yours. Deal?"

"Do you really mean that I should walk around with naked pussy in my gallery?" She said looking chocked.

"Yes, I mean it. Nobody will notice later on that you are panty less under that shirt," I said. Which of course was a lie. The lace skirt was rather see-through and very short.

"Oh no . . . well . . . maybe. Oh my goodness, it would be very naughty . . . but perhaps . . . as you suggest . . . as a show. Yes, that would be acceptable I think. After all, this is the art world, isn´t it? Yes, let´s do it." Her face was flushed and her eyes shone of lust.

She turned around and announced that she had another surprise to show. The ladies quickly formed a half circle in front of us.

Marianne made a little show of caressing me starting with my head and working her way down. She made it slowly turning me around to let the ladies see me from all sides. She stood in front of me when I felt that she fiddled with the straps of my thong. She pulled them down from my hips and she knelt cupping my cock to free the thong pouch from it. She slowly pulled it down my legs.

Marianne rose to stand in front of me shielding my cock from the ladies. I slowly pulled her string panty down. I stood at her side with my arm around her waist.

There were loud gasps from the women when we stood side by side, I stark naked, in front of them. Marianne giggled and bent over to get the scythe from the floor. There were again loud gasps and she suddenly realized what she showed when bending over at the waist with her ass towards the women. But she didn´t even flinch, just fulfilled picking up the scythe and put it in my hands. She helped me to stand in the right position before the painting.

The ladies made a lot of comments some rather crude when they commented the painting and me.

"You know that the look of a man´s body changes when he gets erect? It´s the way he carries himself when he has to balance the heavy piece that juts out," I suddenly heard one of the women say. I looked around and met the eyes of Elisabeth, the classy woman. She nodded slightly with a glint in her eye.

"I am considering buying that painting but I want to see if Diane has got that correct too," she went on looking me in the eyes. "Marianne, please ask Tom if he will get erect to help us do a correct judgment." The wordings were light and jokingly but there was an edge in her voice.

Marianne looked at me with a strong plead in her eyes. The possibility that Elisabeth might buy also this painting was a big challenge for her. I smiled at her and nodded. I had had some drinks too and felt totally unashamed. Marianne suddenly stood close to me.

"Will you really do it? Please, Elisabeth means a lot to me. But can you really get hard in front of all these women?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yes, why not? But a little help will be appreciated. Maybe even needed, I haven´t done such a thing before," I whispered back.

"Well what about it?" Elisabeth coaxed behind us. "Is he afraid he can´t get it up? Maybe you should help him on the way. Knowing you, I am quite sure that you already have familiarized enough with him to do that without making a fuss about it?" Nervous laughter and giggles followed her words from the group of women.

"All right, yes. Tom is game and will let you see him in the same status as in those paintings. You will find out how accurate Diane´s drawing is," Marianne announced, taking the lead.

She turned to me and put her hand around my flaccid cock starting to jack it. She did her best for a little while but the result wasn´t promising. She knelt in front of me to get a better position.

"Yes, that´s right. You have better use your big mouth too. We don't have all night, have we ladies?" Elisabeth said in the same instant. She suddenly had got a great impact.

Marianne hesitated but then took my cock into her mouth. That what was I needed. The cock began to swell. Some of the women cheered half heartily but when it also got hard more joined. When I became so big that Marianne had to ease part of the cock out and concentrate her licking and sucking on the head the ladies lost their last hesitations and they all cheered loudly urging Marianne to go on. After that it didn´t take long before I was as erect and as hard as I would get.

Marianne rose and stood by my side. She put her hand under my cock and made a deep curtsey.

"Ladies, look for yourself. Grand, isn´t it? Now let´s do the comparison," she said. She put me in position at the painting with the scythe and gave my cock a few quick jacks before she stood back.

"Voilà, see what I mean. The drawing is perfect, isn´t it?" She announced proudly.

The ladies gathered in front of us and there were many favorable comments about how good Diane was. Then they started to comment on my cock and making jokes about men and cocks in general. Had the conversation before been indecent and slippery it now was very naughty and crude. I got really chocked about the language these rich upper class ladies suddenly used.

The ladies wanted me to pose in front of all the paintings and sketches where I was erect. We slowly moved from one to another. Marianne was very observant on the status on my cock and as soon as it showed sign of losing hardness she was there to refresh my erection by jacking me and often from behind not to stand in the way. Or so I thought until suddenly I saw her standing a little away from me while I was getting a nice hand job. I looked over my shoulder and met the eyes of another woman. She smiled shyly but kept on until I was hard as steel. That it was another lady helped a lot. From then on I noticed that a couple of the women took turns keeping me erect. Marianne smilingly came close now and then but only to make sure that I was fine. There was no need for her to interfere. The women were handling me and my cock superbly.

We took a full tour around the room. The last picture was a sketch with me in full figure standing behind a woman. We were pictured from the side but most of her body was outside the frame. She was bending over and only her hips, round ass and swelling thighs were visible. My erect cock was in position to enter her with the tip of my cock head already parting her lips. The ladies gathered around me and the sketch.

"Someone ought to model together with Tom to give a live version of this sexy picture," one of the women suddenly blurted out. I wasn´t sure who it had been. There was a stunned silence at first but then there were several crude remarks.

"Excellent idea. That would be really exciting. I suggest that Marianne is given the honor. After all, she invited Tom and she already is panty less. A piece of cake to pose with Tom. Anyone against?" It was Elisabeth again.

Her proposal was met with lots of cheers and more crude comments. Marianne had got beet red and tried to hide. But she was pushed forward in front of me. Someone found a wooden chair for her to bend over against. There was no way she could back out and she realized it. She took the lead and bended over wriggling her ass invitingly. Someone pushed me forward and other hands helped me to get in the right pose with my hands grabbing the hips. A hand around my cock put it at Marianne´s entrance and I felt the heat and wetness of her pussy when the tip of the head was rubbed up and down her slit before being placed between her pussy lips.

The women cheered again and there were many comments, rather favorable and nice except for the crude language.

Suddenly I got a good shove from behind by someone bumping into my ass. I was totally unprepared and was pushed forward. Marianne was bending over with a good grip of the chair and met my forward thrust firmly without swaying forward. My cock with its favorably position slid easily into her wet pussy. Both of us got equally surprised and froze in that position. I had penetrated her nearly in full and my cock was very nicely engulfed by her hot squishy pussy.

There was a common deep gasp from the ladies before they started to giggle and laugh. Someone moved so close behind me that I felt the warmth from her body and she prevented me from backing off. Marianne joined the laughter after a little while and used the suddenly relaxed atmosphere to give my cock a few nice squeezes with her pussy muscles. But suddenly it was all over. The woman behind me moved away and Marianne pushed backwards and then quickly forward to get me out of her. She rose and turned and hugged me to the cheers of the ladies.

The close group split up and the women toured around the room. But the party was quickly winding up and the ladies started to dress. Before Elisabeth went to get dressed she took me aside.

"I have quite a collection of good paintings. Marianne can verify that. I will be at home tomorrow at ten o´clock. Don´t be late," she said and it sounded more as a command than an invitation. She hugged me briefly and went away.

Marianne didn´t bother to get dressed. She had me to join her by the door saying goodbye to her guests. They all hugged us. As soon as she shut the door behind the last she turned to me.

"Take me, take me now. I am horny as hell. I want us to finish what we started. Come." She pulled me with her to the chair and bended over. For some reason I was erect again and entered her right away. She cried out of pleasure and met my thrust eagerly. She wanted it as hard as I could get it she told me.

It didn´t take long until she came. But she wanted more she told me. And since I was far from coming I was happy to oblige. I fucked her more slowly now but with hard thrust that went all the way into her accommodating pussy. She came twice more before it was my turn. I filled her pussy to the brim taking her with me into ecstasy.

Afterwards she quickly got the place in order. I helped her of course. It was nice to see her walk around only wearing her corset. Her movements had a natural sexiness that matched her gorgeous body.

We got dressed and left the gallery. She locked the door, turned and hugged me.

"Thank you so much. It became a superb evening. It will boost the reputation of my gallery immensely. The word will spread and no doubt be exaggerated. I wouldn´t be surprised if in a week or so the rumor will say that there was a group sex party at my gallery. But now I am totally spent. I couldn´t muster another fuck tonight. You have done me very thoroughly. My pussy is sore. So let´s split up for now." She kissed me and then abruptly left. - - - - - - -

I rang on the doorbell at exactly ten o´clock. Marianne had begged me on her knees to go there when I told her about the invitation. She had given me the address with advice how to get there and also told me to be precise on time.

Elisabeth opened the door immediately as if she had been standing by. Or was it just luck the she was in that part of her big apartment precisely when I rang the bell?

She greeted me with a hug that was more intimate than the cool, brief upper class hug I had expected. There were also two real kisses on the cheeks and not just something in the air. When she let me free I saw that she was dressed rather elegantly in a full dress with a generous décolletage. That she needed no advice about lingerie again was obvious. Her full breasts were excellently taken care of to show to the best. And she showed quite a lot without being vulgar. This was a real classy lady I realized, the classiest I had ever come across I decided.

She took me on a tour through her very big apartment and I soon understood why Marianne had been so anxious that I should go to this meeting. The walls were filled with modern paintings both artists that even I recognized but also younger promising artist she explained to me. She knew a lot and told me many interesting things about the artists. We ended up in her sitting room, a big room with a circular bench in the middle where one could sit and look at the paintings. She served coffee that she had handy on a tray.

"We will be joined by a young talented artist that I support with commissions of special paintings that can´t be found on the open market. You will understand why later on when she shows some of her work. She will come any minute now," she said. Just then the bell rang. Yes, she really expected her visitors to be right on time.

She was soon back with a young woman in tow.

"This is Tom, Diane´s model I told you about," she said introducing us. "And this is Lucy, the young and promising artist"

I rose and was greeted with a friendly and thorough full body hug.

Lucy helped herself to a cup of coffee and we made small talk for a few minutes.

Elisabeth suddenly rose.

"Lucy, show Tom your work. The door is unlocked. I will join you later," she said.

Lucy jumped up on her feet anxious to please her beneficiary. She took my hand.

"Just follow me," she said with a big grin on her face. "This will be fun, real fun."

She took me through a few rooms until she stopped before a discreet door being covered with the same wall paper as the rest of the room.

"Ready?" Lucy giggled and flung the door open. She put an arm inside and put on the light.

At first I saw only a corridor-like room but when Lucy pulled me inside I saw a row of paintings. It took me some time to realize that it was a series of nude paintings but not of the usual kind. No, these paintings showed women in different sexy positions. Then I realized that the women were not only sexy but ready to receive a man. The first stood on her knees with her arms before her and her hands ready to grip a cock and bring it to the partly open mouth. On the second she stood on all fours with her ass towards the spectator ready to be mounted. The third showed the model on her feet leaning forward over a chair with her feet well spread again with the ass towards the spectator. On the fourth she lay down with her thighs raised and her arms outstretched in a welcoming gesture. The fifth painting showed the model full frontal sitting on her knees which were well spread as if she was straddling a man. The last one was similar but the model was squatting instead.

"Rather special, don´t you think," I suddenly heard Lucy say behind me giggling heavily. My eyes had darted all over the paintings to take them all in and understand the motives. I realized that I had no idea how long it had taken and I still was confused.

"Do you like them?" Lucy asked more serious now, concerned even.

"Yes, yes I do. They are marvelous, what presence, the models talk directly to you," I said remembering the jargon the gallery owner had used when showing me around.

"The models? It´s only one, take a closer look. Maybe you got too distracted to see the woman in the pictures," Lucy said giggling suddenly relieved. I guess I had found the right words to please her.

She made me take a closer look at each painting pointing out the details. Now I saw that the model was a mature woman in very good shape. Since her body was shown in different positions different parts of it were highlighted. Lucy first drew my attention to the especially imposing boobs that were big and firm. The sag was exactly right to show that it was the original and not a reconstructed pair. Of course the painter might have made improvements.

The next impressive part that Lucy pointed at was her broad hips and muscled upper thighs and what were in between them. Her rich but well-trimmed bush was dark red and matched her auburn hair. I guessed that the hair was slightly dyed into a somewhat darker color. Or again it might be the artist´s choice of colors. Since in some paintings the thighs were spread her pussy was partly on display but the slit was only slightly open. In the painting where she was on all fours the peach slit had split up though to show a deep cleft with colors going from pink to dark red.

I stood in the middle of the long and narrow room when suddenly Elisabeth appeared in the far end where there was an opening on one side. For some reason she had changed into a gown but one that clung to her body. No buttons, only a sash held the gown closed. Pure silk I could tell when she got closer to us. I also saw that there were no traces of underwear, neither any bra lines nor the hem of a panty. I got a thrill thinking that she probably was totally nude under the gown but I couldn´t understand why.

Elisabeth broke the spell with a big throaty laugh.

"What do you like these paintings?" She asked. "A bit more daring than those in the rest of the flat I think. Although there are several nude studies out there as well. What do you think?"

"They are . . . they are . . . marvelous, just marvelous," I blurted out. "And yes, much more daring and inciting, I must say. The ones out there look rather decent compared with these."

"I am glad you say so. They were meant to be," Elisabeth said looking happy. She looked at me and smiled contented.

"What do you think of the model? A bit old perhaps?" She suddenly asked with a sly smile.

"Well," I said thinking fast. "Well, she is not the model that you might have expected, no twenty years old. This is a mature woman, a woman who keeps in shape, a woman who knows her way around so to speak, an experienced woman with great self-confidence."

"My, my you have a way with words, haven´t you. Well you should, being a journalist come to think of it. Well, it was well put anyway. Can you really see all that in these paintings?"

She stood silent for a while with a very pleased expression on her face. Suddenly her body straightened up and she took a few steps to stand between two of the paintings. She fiddled with the sash suddenly looking a bit uncertain.

"Do you see any resemblance?" She blurted out and opened the gown holding it to sides with both hands.

I was chocked to say the least. Here, a few yards before me stood this rich, classy lady showing off to me stark naked except for her high heels. She let the gown slid down her arms to the floor telling that the show wasn´t over. I guess that my mouth was open and that I looked like a fool.

She didn´t wait for an answer. Instead she went to the different paintings and posed beside each one. And there was no doubt about the model. And I also saw that the artist was an excellent drawer. The paintings showed the body exactly as it was. The outline and sag of the breast was exactly reproduced. Even a small irregularity of one nipple was in place.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers