Cock and Scythe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished lunch in an excellent mood. The women quickly put the leftovers back in the fridge and then we moved to the studio.

"Let´s start with the boobs," Elisabeth said. "But we must get excited, won´t we. Please caress me. I will go down on you later. Please take this brush and do my hair," she added.

I took the brush and moved to start working on the hair on her head although I didn´t see the reason. Her hair was perfect in my opinion and so was her make up.

"No, not up there, you silly. Down here. I want a real fluffy look," she said giggling and pushed my hand down to her Venus mound. I did my best brushing her rich bush into fluffiness while both women giggled. I moved to stand behind her and when I thought I had done what I could I pushed my hand in between her thighs from behind. She readily moved her feet apart and I could put my thumb in her moist pussy and the rest of my fingers over her clit and mound. She giggled heavily when I caressed both the inside and the outside. Her clit soon got hard and she started to pant heavily. Before I know it she came under my hand.

"Well done, very well done," she exclaimed. "Let me return the favor." She knelt in front of me and her mouth found my cock and took it in with no help from her hands. It felt even better than last time and she got the response rather quickly. The Viagra helped, I guessed.

"We are ready. Straddle me," she ordered and Elisabeth flung herself down on the mattress to lie on her back. I followed and got direction to kneel over her belly and to put my cock between her boobs. She pushed them together and told me to fuck her boobs for a while. But suddenly she put a stop to that and got us into the position she wanted. It became three, one where my cock touched a nipple, one where the cock was surrounded on three sides by her boobs and one where the breasts totally engulfed the cock and only the head was visible on top.

When Lucy gave the signal that she was done Elisabeth pulled me further up her body and took me into her mouth for a revival. Then she pushed me all the way down until I was lying on top of her with my cock along her slit. I could feel her excitement when my cock touched her warm and slippery pussy.

"Well, now we are going to pose for some sketches in the missionary way. But before we start I want you into me for a while. Make me come please," she said and moved her butt to get me in place.

I slipped easily into her and she met my thrusts eagerly when I started to fuck her. She came rather quickly and pushed me out. "Time to work," she said giggling.

This position took time. She wanted many variations. To begin with she lay flat with her knees well spread and my cock just touching her entrance. In the next my cock head was just inside. Then followed a few poses when her legs were lifted up in different positions; knees bent, legs straight but wide apart, legs straight up in the air. After that I needed a good revival and was invited to push into her. She took the opportunity to come again crying out loudly telling how pleased she was.

Then followed a series of poses where she put her legs on me; Around my thighs, around my waist, and over my shoulders. After another revival and screaming orgasm it was time for the last few poses. There were a few alterations when she had her legs up on the sides of her head lifting her butt high up in the air. All positions included both touching the opening and inserting the cock head but not more.

After revival and orgasm it was time for the final pose which was very strenuous. She was on her back with a cushion under her butt to lift it up. Her thighs were well spread. I was above her straight as a plank supporting myself only on my hands and feet. The cock head was the only part of my body that touched her. She was very thorough to get the angles right so my curved cock and her body formed a nice sculpture. It took some time to get it right and I had to refresh my hardness in her before we could take up the right pose. And I had to get refreshed again before the pose when my cock head was engulfed by her pussy lips. But she was very sweet about it taking the opportunity to get pleasure herself.

When Lucy told she was satisfied Elisabeth suggested a break. We went to the kitchen for refreshments. I was asked to take another pill although Elisabeth assured me over and over again that she was very pleased with my performance so far. But she pointed out that we weren´t finished yet. Elisabeth had another glass of wine. Lucy and I had coffee together with a nourishing cake.

On the way back to the studio Elisabeth let her gown drop and walked in front of me in the nude. I admired her nice ass that moved so nicely. She looked over her shoulder now and then smiling at me. It had the desired effect. When we were back I had a nice swell, a swell that Elisabeth took great care to develop into a good erection.

"Well then, time for the last poses I think. This time from behind again but standing up," Elisabeth announced. She told Lucy and me to put a table up on the platform. Once there she leaned over it wriggling her ass invitingly. When I didn´t move forward fast enough she patted her ass and spread her feet even wider. She was wide open.

I moved in being sure that she wanted to be mounted and besides I had to get harder as well. And she had made me understand that she preferred to have her pussy do the work rather than her mouth whenever possible. And I was hard enough to enter her. Which I did with gusto which pleased her. It became a very nice fuck until she pushed me out after her second orgasm.

The posing began. Again there were several variations but always from behind. The table gave several possibilities. She supported herself against it, she rested her upper body on it, she lifted her leg up and so forth. Not only should my cock both touch her pussy and enter her slightly but she also wanted the same with her butt hole. It was amazing how easily she relaxed her sphincter muscle. There was hardly any resistance when I pushed the cock head into her ass and she wanted my renewal to take place in her butt instead of the pussy. That was fine with me. It was fun to push into her narrow canal and a new feeling when she squeezed my entire cock. I had to concentrate to hold back a few times when she got wild with my cock all the way up her ass.

Eventually Lucy told that she was done. Elisabeth stood up.

"Splendid. I think we have done wonders. Now there is a lot of material for the paintings I want. Thank you both." She hugged me first and then Lucy.

"Tom, come with me. I want your advice on something."

She led me out from the studio and after allowing me a quick detour into a bathroom, to her bedroom. It was a big room with a huge bed which for some reason was made up for going to sleep with the duvet folded away.

"What did you want to ask me?" I said a bit puzzled.

"Oh, I can´t make up my mind where to put the painting of you that I have bought. It´s the one called Surrender where your sword is lowered but your cock is very erect and ready for battle. I adore it. Take a look around while I freshen up," she said excusing herself and went into her en-suite bathroom. She took her time in there. Meanwhile I studied the paintings on the walls. It was a mix of old and new pieces but all were erotic, some very explicit. But none were of her.

Suddenly she stood in the door to the bathroom. For some reason the silk gown was open and held to the sides. She was stark naked. Although we had been together all day in the nude she suddenly looked very enticing. She stood there in a delightful pose and my cock reacted positively.

She suddenly moved towards me with slightly exaggerated movements. When she was close she opened my robe and got a pleased look when she saw the status of my cock. She put her arms around my neck and grinded her belly against my erect cock.

"Diane told me how excellently she got fucked. She said that you kept her on top surfing on the orgasmic wave for an incredible long time and twice in a row. I want to get a similar experience. Please," she said begging. It was the first time that day she had asked and not demanded.

She got rid of my robe and let her gown slide to the floor and pushed us towards the bed. She lay down on her back and stretched out her arms in a welcoming gesture.

"Come, take me. Do what you want. Take the lead please, I am all yours" she said in a weak voice.

I became very unsure what to do or rather how to do it. What had happened with Diane was nothing I had tried to accomplish. It had just happened and I suspected it was as much Diane´s skill as mine. Well, I thought, I could only do my best and hope that Elisabeth would put her skill into it too.

I started to caress her but soon found that she was very excited already. But I kept on thinking that she had to be extremely excited before I entered her. Besides I wasn´t sure about how long I would last once I got inside her. I had been in and out of her pussy all day but this was different with lots of feelings involved. I had her erupt under my hands and then again with my tongue.

I put a thick pillow under her ass because the bed was very soft. She smiled expectantly when she lifted her ass and got comfortable on the pillow. She raised her legs and spread the thighs wide thinking that I was going to enter her but I went down on her again with my tongue.

I entered her while she still was savoring the afterglow of a good orgasm. That she was a very orgasmic woman I knew by now and had no doubt that she would orgasm several times more with my cock in her pussy. But if I could make her ride the wave like Diane was another thing. We had to be on the same wave length to accomplish that. But I would do my best.

So I started to fuck her. It was lovely. Her pussy accommodated me excellently and she met me with great enthusiasm and skill. Soon she screamed and bucked wildly under me. I kept on banging in a slow steady pace until she was back meeting my thrust in a controlled way. Then I changed behavior and pulled her legs up onto my shoulders to penetrate her deeply. She liked it and adjusted her ass to get me as deep as possible. She grunted each time I bottomed out in her. After a while she lowered her legs and crossed them behind my waist. That hampered my movements but I thought she sent a message. So I banged her with short, hard thrusts which obviously were to her liking. Suddenly there was a long lasting, high pitch cry. Her pussy muscles rippled along my cock in a mighty orgasm. It was very promising.

After a brief catch of breathe we resumed fucking. She tried different positions of her legs. She spread them wide, she raised them straight up in the air, she bent her knees letting the lower legs dangle. She came in each position letting it be known by her high pitch cry and rippling pussy muscles. Finally she planted the feet firmly on the bed and met me strongly lifting her ass. It felt like she had decided it to be the best position.

I felt a difference in how her body reacted and changed behavior. My thrusts became more soft and slow but I made sure to go all the way in after nearly had pulled out of her. There was a shiver in her body and suddenly a low whine was heard. Her inner muscles rippled slowly as they had done before but softer and more slowly. I kept my pace being very careful not to slip out of her on the backward thrust.

That made it. She kept on whining and rippling her muscles until suddenly there was a high pitch cry and a few heavier ripples. I kept on fucking her in the same slow pace and it paid off. The slow ripples came back immediately and so did the whining. We had found the rhythm.

I tried to relax and concentrate on keeping the pace. Her pussy now changed all the time just I remembered that Diane´s had done. It got narrow, it got loose, it rippled or was completely still. Her whining went up and down and in between there were high pitch cries. She was never silent and I just knew that she was where she had wanted to be, surfing the waves.

Gradually my own pleasure grew and I realized that Marianne now was able not only to get the ultimate pleasure herself but also to think about me. That was the last thought I had. From then on I just enjoyed the incredible pleasure she gave me. Her pussy did wonders engulfing my cock. Eventually the pleasure became so immense that I couldn´t hold back any longer. I erupted in her pussy shooting my load in several spurts. I got aware of her long lasting, high pitch cry that died away only slowly. Suddenly all strength left our bodies and I collapsed on top of her.

Elisabeth came to before I did. She embraced me with both arms and legs.

"Wow. Goodness gracious me. That really was something," she exclaimed. "I am overwhelmed. I never thought anything could feel like that. I thought that Diane grossly exaggerated but she didn´t. Wow. It was fabulous. By far the best I have ever experienced. Oh my goodness." She kissed me eagerly.

She held me in the tight embrace for a while before rolling us over. She sat up on my body moving her pussy back and forth over my cock. Of course there was no reaction. It had been a long day ending with a tremendous eruption. She sensed that but kept on pleasuring herself. But I also got my share when she lowered her upper body and caressed me with her heavy boobs. Finally she kissed me, a long lingering kiss.

She broke the kiss, sighed and dismounted me. She sat on the bedside. I embraced her from behind wishing that I could fulfill her wish of a second round. She leaned back placing her cheek against mine and pushed my hands up to cover her boobs. She smiled pleased when I caressed her.

"Yes, it would be lovely but I understand that it isn´t possible. I understood that Diane made you both to calm down in between. That´s why she could ride the wave twice in a row. I couldn´t stop to do that. It felt too lovely."

She stood up and went to freshen up. She came back still in the nude looking marvelous when she approached the bed in her sexy walk. I think that she still had a faint hope.

"Now I know where to hang the painting," she exclaimed. "It should be opposite my bed. I will love to see it first thing in the morning thinking that the surrender is to me and that the erection is because of my naked body. I always sleep in the nude. Then I will remember the luscious feeling of that cock doing wonders in my pussy. Yes, that will be lovely, oh my goodness." She smiled lustfully.

She leaned down and hugged me again.

"Well, everything has to come to an end, hasn´t it. You have fulfilled everything I hoped for when I saw you last night and topped with this marvelous ending. Thank you so very much, I am utterly grateful," she said and stood up.

"You find your way back to your clothes, don't you? I will see you in a little while." It was said sweetly but it sounded like a dismissal although her body language softened the feeling. She stood and saw me to the door of her bedroom.

After a quick detour in the bathroom I went to the studio expecting to meet Lucy. But the room was empty. There was a card though. Lucy´s card with a heart drawn on it.

I had hardly got dressed before Elisabeth stood in the door.

"You are ready? Good. Lucy has gone I am afraid. I told her that we needed some privacy."

Elisabeth walked me to the front door. She was still in her silk gown that clung to her body. When she walked in front of me her luscious body and rolling ass showed clearly. When she turned at the door to hug me it was undone. She hugged me again.

"I hope you will remember me. I certainly will remember you, every morning when I wake up," she said softly and kissed my cheek.

And that was the end of a most surprising and exciting day.