Cock Craving Slut

Story Info
Amela wants to give sucking cock a try.
2.8k words
3.61
159.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start off by telling you about myself, my name is Amela, I have blonde hair that goes a little past my shoulders and green eyes. I'm 5'6" and weigh 123 lbs. Guys always stare at my chest and they love to squeeze my ass. Every guy I know has always told me that I am sexy, some even call me a tease... They call me a tease because I've never had sex or even seen a guy's penis up close. I love to try to get guys horny when I'm bored. Especially on the phone or online, because then I know they can't rape me or anything, hehe. Anyways, that was just giving you a little info about me, onto the story...

It started at a party during the summer on a weekend. I've never had a steady boyfriend so all the guys were hitting on me. I ignored most of them except for the cute ones. I also hung out with my girlfriends, Ashley, Janny, Michelle, and the others. Somehow we started talking about sucking cock. None of us have sucked cock except for Michelle, and she kept going on about how good it tastes and how happy it makes her boyfriend Kenny when she goes down on him. The great thing about oral sex is you can keep your virginity yet still have some fun. Michelle said she loves the taste of a sweaty cock in her mouth, and the taste of cum even more. She said it tastes a little tangy and sweet. All her talk about cock had made me horny, which isn't good for single girl at a party getting wasted. I wanted to suck a cock. I wanted to suck a cock so bad...

I decided tonight I was going to suck my first cock, I knew any guy at the party would let me, even if they had a girlfriend or not, I know they all think I'm hot and no guy in his right mind would refuse a blow job from a sexy chick like myself. I looked around the room at all the different guys, I saw one guy that I knew from school last year, Frank, he was 2 years older than me but I was friends with his sister for a while. Don't ask why but I remember his sister telling me her brother had a giant cock, I don't know what she was doing with her brother's cock but I didn't ask, but I did keep that little fact in my head. I approached Frank and straight out, whispered in his ear that I want him, that I needed his cock. We were sitting on the couch and I leaned over and sat on his lap, I instantly felt something long and warm poking into my ass. I ground my ass against him and continued telling him how much I needed to taste his cock. He asked me, "where could we go? this party is too crowded and all the rooms are taken!" I told him my parents would be gone till the early morning and that he should come over to my house after the party. After that, I bounced up off his lap, and walked out the front door and down two blocks to my house to get ready for my first cock sucking...

The first thing I did when I got home was take a shower so I would be clean for Frank, after I was done I walked accross the hall to my bedroom to find something sexy to wear. I looked through my closet and couldn't find anything suitable for cock sucking... I decided to borrow some of my Mom's lingerie, I went into my parents room and into my Mom's "special draw" and pulled out a very sexy blue corset. I went back to my room and put it on, and put my bath robe on over it. I looked at the clock, it was 1 am, the party should be over soon, Frank should be here soon... Just thinking of having his cock in my mouth actually made my mouth water! I needed him to come over so bad... Where the hell is he? Ugh...

I went downstairs to watch some T.V. and waited for the door. Around 2 am I was watching a boring infomercial on T.V., too lazy to get up and change the channel, and almost falling asleep on the couch. There was a ring from the door. I was instantly back awake, fully ready, and horny for my first taste of Frank's cock. I nearly stumbled as I ran to answer the door. I looked through the peek hole and saw Frank's handsome face, smiling(do you blame him? he was about to get blown by a hot chick like me). I opened the door and let him in, giving him a long french kiss and squeezing his cock through his jeans. I pulled him inside, but not before I noticed the truck out front, there was someone else in it! I asked Frank, "Who the hell is that?" He told me it was just his pal Boo, Frank said since he had drunk a little at the party his friend Boo had offered to drive him to where he needed to go. I thought it was odd this his friend would drive him to a girls house to get head at 2 am but quickly forgot about it, focusing on my craving to suck Frank's cock.

I asked Frank how are we going to do this? Should we get right down to it and get naked or if he wanted a drink first? He must have been as horny as I am because he didn't even answer with words, he just started undressing, pulling off his shirt, throwing it on the recliner, then unbuttoning his jeans, flipping off his shoes, and jumping out of his pants. He had undressed in a matter of seconds! I told him to sit down on the couch and relax. I got in front of him and took off the bathrobe, for some reason I was sweating and felt really hot. Without the robe I felt better, the cool air against my skin. I knew my nipples were hard, from both my excitement and the cool temperature.

I got down in front of Frank on my knees, and asked him, while looking up at his face, "well, this is my first time, I've never sucked a cock before, can you teach me?" Frank told me to relax and he took his cock, already hard, out of his shorts and told me to put it in my mouth. I licked my lips then lowered my head, the first thing I noticed was the smell, not bad, but not roses either, it smelled like... I don't know... it smelled like sex is the only way I can describe it, it made me even hornier. I took the tip of his cock in my mouth, trying to keep my teeth off it, Michelle had said cocks are very sensitive to teeth. I tried to suck the tip like a lolipop, to the left side of my mouth.

Frank let out a sound that sounded like he was annoyed, my heart sank, I wanted to please him but I was fucking the whole thing up. He told me to not have it to the side like that and told me to suck it straight on, he said my teeth had hit it from the last angle. So I put it along my tongue, I could only manage about 2 inches of it, it was pretty thick. I tried to wrap my tongue around it but it was too big, so i just rolled my tongue around it, while doing that I accidentally scraped the spot right behind the head and Frank flinched, causing his cock to pull and run against my teeth even more. He stood up and told me that I can't suck cock for shit, he said I was just "blue-ballin'" him. He said he would cum anyways, even if I can't use my mouth, he said he was gonna fuck me and told me to strip completely. I told that bastard hell no, that I was only going to suck his cock, it wasn't my fault his cock was too big for me to control in my mouth. Frank stormed to the front door, opened it, I thought he was leaving, but he signaled someone, I heard a car door open and slam, then Frank and Boo were both in my living room!

Frank told Boo that I can't suck cock for shit and that he'll need Boo's help to hold me down while he fucks my pussy. I tried to run to the kitchen to call 911 but Boo was fast, and he tackled me in the hall, on top of me, he had me on my stomach, he immediatly started grinding his hard cock into my ass through his jeans. He whispered in my ear that I should just do what they want and get it over with, otherwise I'd lose more than my virginity. He pulled me up and dragged me to the couch. Frank took hold of me while Boo striped off his clothes. Frank pushed me on the couch and told me to take off that 'shit' i was wearing, my Mom's lingerie. I told that bastard I won't do anything for him, he came over to me and backhanded me across my face. It stung. He then put his finger thru the top of the corset and just ripped it off me, scratching my back and sides a little bit. Then he pushed me down on my back, got on top of me, and tore my panties down to my ankles. He told me he was gonna fuck me till he was sure I'd be pregnant with his baby. He moved a hand down to my crotch and stuck his index finger in my pussy.

Up until now I was just pissed off and scared, but now I realized, I was still horny! I was dripping wet! Frank must have realzied this too, because he made a snorting sound and turned and said to Boo, "this bitch wants it, shes been wet the whole time." After that he took his finger out of my cunt and grabbed his cock, he positioned it in front of my cunt, and pushed it all in in one stroke. Fuck, that hurt, he burst through my hymen, taking my virginity, he didn't stop and hold still and let the pain subside, he started fucking me fast and hard, ramming his hips against mine, he was hurting me yet giving me something I've never had about before.

My mind and pussy were at war. I was getting raped by some asshole who I had offered some fun to, and he decided it wasn't good enough. He even brought his friend in to watch him rape me. But at the same time I felt so good, all I really cared about was this cock in my pussy, filling me. I felt like I was on the verge of something.

All of a sudden, his friend Boo is on the other side of the couch, his cock in his hand, jacking off near my face. He tells me to open up, that he'll teach me how to suck a cock. I close my lips tight, he pressed his cock against my lips, then with his other hand he slaped my face, my mouth opens to scream but is muffled by his cock shoving down my mouth, all the way into my throat. He tells me if he feels any teeth he will smash my face. His cock wasn't as big as Frank's so I could manage it. I was actually feeling really good, with a cock in my cunt and a cock down my throat. I felt like a queen. I wanted more. I wanted to be grabbing cocks with my hands, having them rub all over my body, I wanted one in my ass.

Frank was still pounding at my pussy, the pain from him taking my virginity was gone, I was on the way to an orgasm. Orgasm. Wait, Frank had said he was going to impregnate me! I felt his cock start to twitch in my pussy, I tried to push him off me, he punched me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me, I could barley breath already with Boo's cock in my mouth. I couldn't move. I felt his cum pumping into me, that started my own orgasm, my back arched and all my muscled tensed. It was like nothing I ever felt before. My pussy gripped his cock, milked it, working against my own body, planting his seed in my womb. I started crying, not only because he had came inside me, but now because he was done, I wanted his cock to stay inside me forever, even though I hated him and the idea of being pregnant, I loved his cock. I needed that filling feeling.

Fortunately there was still Boo, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, mumbling about how, "Yah, you were right Frank, she can't suck cock for shit." He got down to where Frank had been on the couch and positioned his cock at my pussy entrance and plunged on in. I was in love again, having a cock in me completed me. I didn't care anymore that I was being raped, I didn't even try to hide that I wasn't enjoying it. I wrapped my legs around his, grabbed his back with my arms, and pulled him in deeper. Boo looked at me and smiled, knowing I wanted, no NEEDED his cock. He decided I wasn't going to try to escape now, he leaned back onto his back, still inside me, pulling me on top of him. He told me to "Ride it, bitch!" I got on the balls of my feet, my hands on his chest, and started pumping my ass up and down on his cock. Oh it felt sooooooo good, especially now that I could control it, I bounced up and down on his cock like a rabbit.

All of a sudden I felt someone behind me, Frank! he was pushing his cock towards my asshole, I tried to move but Boo grabbed my hips and kept me bouncing up and down on his wonderful cock. I realized I should just take it, they would get what they want no matter what. Frank's cock was already lubed up from his cum and my pussy juices, not to mention all my own juices that had flowed down to cover my asshole. He slowly pushed his cock head into my ass. It popped in. It almost hurt as much as losing my virginity. He grabbed my hips and started slowly pumping in deeper. Eventually he was fucking my ass as fast and hard and deep as Boo was fucking my cunt. I was in heaven, but I wish I had more...

With Boo and Frank both fucking me I came again, this time causing Boo to cum in my pussy, Frank pulled out of my ass and shot his cum on my back and in my hair. We all laid there for a few minutes, exhausted. Then Frank got up and told Boo they had to leave, it was near 6 am, the sun would be up soon and they needed to be home. They told me if I ever fucking told anyone what happened I would be dead. The also told me that I will be their personal cum bucket from now on, that whenever they want, they will come and fuck me. They said if any of their friends want to fuck me, they would get to. And they also told me I would become a professional cock sucker and that'll I'll learned to suck cock or they would knock my teeth out. After they left, I sat there weeping, not because I had just been raped, but because I was now empty of cock.

A few weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I thought about telling my parents but decided against it, I wanted to just get an abortion, but Frank told me that if I did that he would kill me. He said I had to have his baby. Even though I was now pregnant Frank and Boo, and their friends would use me and fuck me whenever they wanted. I loved it, I had more cock than I could ever want. They thought I was their sex slave, but to me, they were just all my personal real life dildos.