Cock Cravings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pace slowed and before long, he pulled out and flopped onto the bed on his back sweating. I curled up beside him and slid my head down his chest and abs to his cock. I teased and licked him as he caught his breath and re grouped. My pussy felt empty without his cock filling it as it twitched from the assault it had received.

Soon I was sucking his cock with gusto again, savoring the hard shaft and thick head in my mouth before he pulled my mouth off his shaft and rolled over onto me. reaching down he grabbed onto my legs and pushed them up as he repositioned between them. With his hands behind my knees, he pushed them up until my knees were at my shoulders and I could feel the tip of his cock brushing over my ass cheeks and pussy. He repositioned his hands and arms under my back and grabbed my shoulders with my legs over his shoulders.

The head of his cock was now teasing my pussy and as he had me all tied up like a pretzel, he pushed his fat cock head into me as I lay there, exposed to his manhood and his whims. I felt every single inch of his veiny cock slid into my upturned ass and quivering hole as he pulled at my shoulders, grinding his cock deeper into me. Something about the position clicked with me and it was bliss. His cock had found that sweet spot in my ass and as he continued to grind, he massaged my prostrate and I was in heaven.

Our eyes were locked as he ground his cock deep into my belly, his hard abs pushing into my leaking cock, my feet in the air and my face pure bliss.

He smiled down at me with a smirk, as if he knew how hot this fuck session was and that he was working me into being a total whore for his cock.

"You like this don't you?" I said, "knowing your turning me into your cock slut!"

"I can see it in your face, you love my cock and your my bitch now!" He said.

"Of course I love it, your cock is amazing!" I gasped as he stroked and ground his cock into me, I reached back and grabbed his hard ass and pulled him into me.

His intensity changed as he began driving into me, balls deep, his balls slapping into my ass as he pumped and ground his cock into me. Stroke after stroke he pumped me as his hard abs slapped against my rock hard cock and balls, I could feel it building, deep in my spine and into my balls. The tightening and pressure building in my taint as he pumped away looking down at me smirking.

"Oh... my... god... your gonna fuck the cum out of me!" I moaned as he continued fucking me.

Every stroke brought me closer, my pussy was quivering and convulsing as he plowed into me over and over, his abs slapping my cock, his cock head buried in my ass, the sweat off his face dripping onto my face... My body contracted like a watch spring being wound to the breaking point until in that ultimate moment, my legs spasmed, my body shook, and my cock erupted as it shot my hot load over my chest and onto my face. Load after load shot from my cock as it covered me.

As my ass tightened and convulsed around his cock as I came, I felt him on the brink as he pounded his cock into me. Hard, deep, full length thrusts as the smacking of our bodies sounded through the house. His fingers dug unto my shoulders and I felt his body tense as his cock throbbed inside my ass on the verge of cumming just as he pulled it out and brought it up to my face.

With his slime covered cock in his hand, my hungry mouth opened and I waited for him to spray me, to cover me with his cum and mark me as his bitch! Time stood still as he hovered over me, his cock aimed at my mouth, all in slow motion as you could hear the heart beats tic away.

He exploded, His cock shot his thick cum right at my open mouth, splattering off my front teeth, shooting into my nose, in my eyes... he came so hard, pumping my mouth full and covering my face as he convulsed above me. I could not get enough of it! Like an starving whore I licked and sucked at every sticky sting of cum and he helped guide it to my mouth with the tip of his cock. Scraping it from my eye and upper lip into my mouth. Of course I gobbled up every bit of his cum and mine until he collapsed onto the bed all sweaty and spent.

We laid there for a while catching our breath and remarking how hot it was and how much we enjoyed it. All the while I was rubbing all the cum over my body and licking my fingers and savoring the taste. I got up and grabbed a wash cloth and came back in the room and handed it to him to clean up. I offered the shower to him but he refused and used a towel to clean up before getting dressed.

My pussy felt well used and I could feel and smell the drying cum on my face as we got dressed and talked about getting together again in the future. I walked him to the door and with quick "man hug" he headed out the door as I watched him go.

Standing in the doorway, I could still feel his cock buried inside me as my hole tried to close itself up from the reaming it had received. It had been an amazing session and I was already looking forward to the next one as the cum continued to dry on my face. I was going to shower before the GF came home, but decided to savor the cum drying on my face for as long as possible and showered a few hours later.

I am looking forward to the next time we can get together. Hopefully it won't be too long, because I'm addicted to his cock now!

12