Cock Crazy

Story Info
Cock crazy girls go wild.
24.5k words
4.43
40.9k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,990 Followers

This story was originally published as a nine part series under the title "A Craving for Cock". It has been substantially revised and updated, and is now a one part mini-novella of 49 pages. I apologize to those who missed the series when it was removed it from Lit a few months ago. I planned to have the update completed much sooner, but personal issues got in the way. I have tried to maintain the spirit of the original, and have kept the names the same. You can be assured that Toni, Steff and Wendy are just as "adventurous" as they were in the original version. Everyone is over 18.

*****

Cumming Out

Toni lost her virginity when she turned eighteen. Her best friend, Wendy, had arranged it as a birthday present with a boy who was also a virgin. Wendy said it would only hurt for a second and then she would feel pleasure, but Toni never reached the pleasure phase. In thirty seconds, the boy grunted and filled his condom with cum. He ran out of the room embarrassed by his premature ejaculation.

Wendy encouraged Toni to try it again with a more experienced boy, but Toni said no. She had done it the first time because she was curious, but now that she had lost her virginity she didn't want to do it again with just anyone. Toni was going to wait for the right boy to come along. That all changed the day she discovered porn. Wendy was responsible for that as well.

Toni had never watched any real porn. He conservative parents had put adult controls on the internet. She had seen a few pictures at school but that was all. One afternoon Wendy decided to have a little fun with Toni and slipped an X-rated DVD and vibrator into her backpack. When Toni got home and found them, she shook her head and smiled. She knew it had to be Wendy.

Curious about why everyone made such a big deal about porn, Toni decided to watch. Her parents were at a dinner engagement for the evening. She had a few hours before they would be home. Toni popped the DVD into the player and turned on the TV. In the opening scene a man and a woman were in the bedroom kissing. Soon her top was off and the man was sucking on her nipples with his hand between her legs.

"Oh Scott baby, I love the way you suck my tits and finger my pussy... oooohhhhh..."

Toni watched the woman unfasten the trousers of the man called Scott. Out popped his engorged manhood. It was huge. Without hesitation the woman wrapped her lips around his hard flesh and took him deep into her mouth. Toni had never sucked a boy but knew Wendy had done it. The woman in the video clearly loved what she was doing by the way she eagerly attacked the cock with her mouth.

As she continued to watch, Toni felt juices gathering in her pussy. Her sensitive nipples pressed into her bra. Toni unsnapped her jeans and pushed a hand into her panties until her fingers touched the moist folds peeking out from her gash. She couldn't believe how wet she was. She sometimes masturbated in bed at night but was never this wet.

After sucking his cock, the woman climbed on top of Scott and slowly impaled herself. She squirmed against him while bouncing up and down. His hands grabbed her tits, which jiggled like jello from her chest. Toni could see her ass lifting up and slamming down on his length again and again. She was screaming and yelling all kinds of obscenities.

"Fuck me Scott... shove your big cock in my pussy... harder... oh yes, that's it... more... oh god, fuck me hard... aaahhhhhh..."

Toni had never heard such words spewing from a girl's mouth. The woman loved it. Toni's fingers moved faster and faster. She could feel her tummy tightening. Her breathing quickened. God how she wished she was the woman on the TV. Scott got on top and plunged his cock straight down into the woman's pussy. The woman was screaming and scratching his back. Suddenly Scott pulled out.

"Oh fuck... I'm cuuuuming... aaaarrrggghhh..."

Scott aimed his cock at the woman's head. Ribbons of cum shot from the tip and drenched her face and tits. Toni's own explosion happened simultaneously. She bit her lip to stifle a gasp. Juices poured from inside her, coating her fingers and drenching her panties. She had never experienced anything so powerful and was out of breath when it was over.

In the next scene, Toni watched two guys do the same girl, one in her mouth and one in her pussy. She picked up the vibrator and used it as the movie continued through a lesbian scene, a girl getting fucked in the ass and another threesome with two women and one guy. It ended with an orgy. By the end of the movie her pussy had been fucked raw. She pulled out the DVD and fell down on her bed exhausted and drained.

Over the next several weeks Toni watched the video over and over, fucking her pussy into oblivion each time. She had become addicted and wanted to experience for real what the girls in the video were experiencing. She was ready to get fucked - really fucked. Not like the first time. She was ready to venture into the world and explore her sexuality. A new Toni was about to emerge.

Passing Her Orals

Toni stood naked in front of a mirror and tried to imagine how boys would see her. She had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and full lips, but her face wasn't attractive in the traditional sense. Plain Jane would be a more appropriate label. Wendy told her that didn't matter as long as she had tits and a pussy. A little mascara and bright lipstick would make her look more seductive.

Toni let her eyes wander down her body. At 5'8"she was tall and slender with breasts on the small side, but pleasantly shaped and capped with dark nipples. Her flat stomach curved down towards the pussy she had recently shaved. It puffed out from between her legs like a ripe plum. Turning around, Toni looked at her shapely ass. It was her best feature.

"I would fuck you," Toni said to the girl looking back at her.

Yes, Toni thought, I'm ready. She dressed in a conservative outfit to please her mother and left the house. The clothes she was planning to wear at school were in her backpack. Upon arriving, Toni went into the bathroom and slipped on a pair of lace panties under a gray pleated mini-skirt. She removed her bra and pulled on a pink top that molded to the swells of her breasts. Then she applied enough mascara and lipstick to give her that "I'm ready" look.

Toni put her old clothes in the backpack and left the bathroom with an extra sway in her walk. She was a little nervous at first, but her confidence quickly grew when kids who had never paid her any attention stared lustfully. Inside, she was on fire. Her nipples felt like they were going to burst. Her pussy was moist just from knowing she was being watched.

Toni could hardly concentrate during English and Math. She kept squirming in her seat and shifting her legs as images from the video flashed through her mind. Her next period was Chemistry. Toni sat in the third row, her eyes glued to the handsome Mr. Ross. His powerful arms and shoulders bulged in his short sleeve shirt. Her pussy twitched at the thought of Mr. Ross doing her like the women in the video.

Mr. Ross walked by her desk and stopped right in front of her while he continued to talk. Toni's eyes stared shamelessly at a slight bulge where his cock pressed against his trousers. If only she could reach out and touch it. Toni finally managed to pull her eyes away. She looked up at Mr. Ross. He smiled down at her and moved back to the front of the class.

Toni's pussy was begging to be touched. She put a book in her lap and looked around to make sure no one was watching. Her hand slid under the book. Toni pressed her fingers into her mound through her skirt. It felt good, but it wasn't enough. She pulled up the hem and slipped her hand between her legs, still using the book to hide what she was doing. Her fingers found the soaked crotch of her panties and slowly rubbed.

The tingling in her pussy became more intense. Toni spread her legs slightly. Her fingers slipped under the crotch of her panties to the slimy folds of her cunt. She found her clit and rubbed. Juices leaked out of her gash and seeped down her ass. Her fingers moved faster and faster. Then it happened.

Toni squeezed her legs together and held her breath. The orgasm released. She jerked in her seat and coughed to disguise her gasps. Juices gushed into her panties. The book fell onto the floor. Toni quickly pulled her skirt back in place and bent over to get the book. Her body shuddered one last time. She sat up and took a deep breath. She noticed Mr. Ross staring at her. Did he know what she had done?

"Are you alright, Toni? Would you like a drink of water?"

"Uh... I'm okay. I was just feeling a little dizzy."

"I see. Well I need you to pay attention. Please stop by and see me after school so I can go over anything you might have missed."

Toni was nervous the rest of the day. She couldn't believe she had actually fingered herself in the middle of class. She didn't know if Mr. Ross had noticed or not. Was he going to bust her? What if he told her parents? They would ground her for the rest of her life. Why had she been so stupid?

After school Toni waited for most of the kids to clear out and then slowly made her way to the chemistry lab. She had a knot in her stomach.

"Come in, Toni. Close the door. "

He was sitting on the corner of a lab table near the back of the room. She walked over and stood in front of him. Mr. Ross' eyes scanned her body. She felt very self-conscious. Was he checking her out? Somehow the thought was exciting. Her nipples grew hard and pushed two dimples into her pink top.

"I wasn't born yesterday, Toni. There's not much that gets by me in class."

He let the words linger for a few moments. Oh shit, she thought. Here it comes.

"Sit down," he commanded.

She sat in the chair facing him. He stood right in front of her like he had in class. Toni glanced at the bulge in his trousers then quickly pulled her eyes away and looked up at him. Her pulse was racing. Her pussy was throbbing.

"What was going through your mind? What were you thinking, Toni?"

He stepped even closer. His bulge was now less than a foot from her face. Her eyes glanced back to the lump in his trousers. She thought it had grown.

"I just can't imagine what would compel a young lady to do what you did in the middle of class."

He put his hands on his hips. There was no doubt about it. His cock was getting bigger. She wanted so much to reach out and touch it. She squeezed her legs together to contain the pressure building in her pussy.

"I want you to show me, Toni. Show me what you were thinking when you rubbed your pussy in my class."

Did he mean it, she wondered? What would he do if she really showed him what she was thinking about while she rubbed her pussy? She had never sucked a cock - not a real one anyway. Toni had spent hours watching the girls do it in the video and had practiced on the vibrator, but a real cock was different.

"I... I, um, was thinking of, um... sex," Toni mumbled turning red.

"Did I say to tell me what you were thinking? No. I said show me. Or would you rather I call your parents and tell them you were masturbating in my classroom?"

Toni knew her parents would ground her for life. She couldn't let that happen. She nervously reached out with her hand and brushed the growing bulge in his pants, gently squeezing his shaft. She could feel it pulsing through the thin material of his trousers. She bit her lower lip and looked back up at Mr. Ross wondering how he was going to react.

"I know you were thinking about doing more than that, Toni. Quit stalling."

Toni pulled down his zipper and slipped her hand through the opening. Her fingers curled around the throbbing flesh of his penis. She pulled it out and stared at the first cock she had ever seen up close. It was much bigger than she thought it would be. The tip was swollen and shaped like a mushroom. Veins bulged from the shaft. Toni tightened her grip. It felt so alive.

"I'm losing patience Toni. I said show me what you were thinking unless you want me to call your parents and tell them what you did."

Toni looked at the monster only inches from her face. The tiny slit in the swollen tip was leaking a clear fluid. She leaned forward. Her tongue snaked out swirled around the tight flesh licking up the sweet tasting emission. Mr. Ross pushed his hips forward. Toni felt the hard flesh slide between her lips and into her warm, wet mouth. The excitement of tasting her first cock made her pussy gush.

Toni took him deeper swirling her tongue across the ridges of his shaft. Mr. Ross put his hands on her head and slid his cock in and out. He moved faster and faster going deeper on each thrust. She tried to keep up with him, but he kept banging against her throat causing her to gag. She finally pulled away to catch her breath. A string of saliva drooled from her lips.

He grabbed her head and shoved it back between her lips, this time more forcefully. He fucked her face hard and fast. Spit poured out from her lips and onto her pink top. She choked and gagged each time his cock punched at her throat. She struggled for air but he wouldn't let her pull away. Tears streamed down her cheeks smearing her mascara.

Despite the punishment her mouth and throat were receiving, Toni's pussy was on fire. She slipped a hand between her legs, pushed her soaked panties to the side, and buried two fingers into her dripping cunt. Mr. Ross finally pulled his cock from her mouth. She coughed up a flood of spit. Toni looked up at him with desperate eyes as her fingers continued to dig in her pussy.

Mr. Ross slapped his cock across her cheek and then shoved it back into her mouth pressing it hard against the opening of her throat. Toni had watched the girls in the video take the entire length of a penis into their mouths. She tried duplicate what she had seen. She pushed her tongue along the underside of his shaft and relaxed. After choking a few times Toni felt it slide into her throat. The urge to gag slowly subsided.

His cock slid deeper and deeper until her lips were pressed to his pubes. Mr. Ross held it there. Toni struggled for air. He finally grabbed her hair and yanked her head away. More spit poured from her lips onto her already soaked top. Her fingers continued to dig in her pussy. Mr. Ross rammed his cock back down her throat pressing his balls to her chin.

"You just can't keep your fingers out of your cunt, can you Toni? Are you ready for some cum you fucking slut."

Yes, Toni thought, that's what I am. I'm a slut... a cock sucking slut. And yes, I am ready for cum. I want to feel it shooting into my mouth and all over my face just like the girls in the video. Just the thought made her pussy twitch. She looked up at Mr. Ross with his cock still buried deep and nodded her head. He fucked her mouth even more aggressively until she felt him swell between her lips.

Toni choked on the first spurt which shot into her throat. It came shooting out her nose. Another blast filled her mouth. Mr. Ross pulled out and pointed his cock at her face. Cum splashed against her forehead and speckled her hair. Another spurt landed on her cheek and sprayed across her ear. By the time he was finished her face was drenched and cum was drooling from her lips. That's when the orgasm exploded from her pussy.

"I hope you learned a lesson Toni. There are consequences for acting like a slut in my class. Now get the hell out of here."

Toni ran to the ladies room and looked in the mirror. A girl with cum splattered across her face looked back at her. A hand slid between her legs. Toni rubbed her pussy while looking at the slut staring at her with cum dripping from her chin.

"You love it don't you? You're nothing but a cock sucking slut - a dirty little cum eating whore."

She watched the girl in the mirror as her face contorted. An orgasm exploded from her pussy. Toni wiped off her face, licked her fingers clean, changed back into her conservative outfit and headed for home.

Briefing the Boss

Jim Riley was having a hard time concentrating on work. He had sex on the mind. That wasn't so unusual these days. Sex with his wife, Beth, had become less and less frequent over the past year. She never seemed to be in the mood. That wasn't the problem though. It was his eighteen year old daughter Wendy. She strutted around the house wearing tight spandex shorts that outlined every curve and crevice of her shapely ass, and tops that stretched across her sometimes braless tits. His own daughter had been the subject of entirely too many masturbation fantasies.

Jim looked at his calendar. A customer service analyst was due in his office at any second to explain the recent dissatisfaction with one of the company's more popular products. It was all bullshit but he had to put up with it. He heard a knock on the door. In walked an attractive blonde with big tits. She introduced herself as Steff.

"Call me Jim," he said, suddenly more interested. "Take a seat and tell me what you have for me."

He immediately began undressing Steff with his eyes. Her big tits stretched against the front of her blouse. It was cut low enough to show a generous amount of cleavage. Steff began to rattle off some facts that really didn't register. Jim watched as her full lips moved with her words and wondered what it would be like to have them wrapped around his throbbing cock. He reached under the desk to adjust his bulge.

Steff had been nervous about having to brief someone higher up in management, particularly Jim Riley. He was a good looking man. Many of the girls in the office secretly had a crush on him, as did she. Until now he didn't even know she existed, which is why she had dressed somewhat provocatively. Steff smiled when she saw he was staring at her tits. Her nipples grew hard and poked little dents into the front of her blouse. She began her pitch.

"Um, thank you Steff," Jim replied when she was finished.

Jim stood and walked around the desk. The bulge in the front of his trousers was quite obvious. Steff's eyes glanced at it, then quickly looked away, but not before Jim had noticed. He wasn't sure how far she would go but he planned to find out. He leaned against the edge of the desk and stared at her cleavage and her hard nipples which seemed to have grown even bigger.

"That was a very thorough briefing, Steff. I can see you are a problem solver. You are also a very attractive woman. I know I'm not supposed to say things like that. I hope you don't mind."

"No Mr... uh, Jim. A girl always likes a compliment. Is it wrong for me to say that I find you quite handsome as well?"

"I'm quite flattered, Steff. An old man like me doesn't get compliments like that every day, particularly from such a beautiful and sexy woman. And I love the top you're wearing. It brings out the best in you."

Jim stood and put his hands on his hips, making sure Steff had a good view of his bulge, which had grown even bigger. He couldn't believe he was doing this. Steff could turn him in for sexual abuse if he pushed it much further, but something told Jim that she wanted it as much as he did. Her noticed her hungry eyes staring at his cock.

"You don't think it's too tight?" Steff asked as she cupped her breasts with her hands and uncrossed her legs. "It feels a little constricting to me."

"Perhaps it is. My trousers are beginning to feel the same way. Why don't we both get a little more comfortable?"

Jim unbuckled his pants. Steff pulled the straps holding up her blouse from her shoulders. She reached back and unfastened her bra. Jim pushed his trousers and boxers down to his knees. His hard cock bounced free. Steff pulled her blouse down over her tits and let the bra fall to the floor revealing two oversized melons with pink nipples and hard tips the pointed slightly upwards.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,990 Followers