Cock Cup Vibrations

Story Info
Not only for women.
1.7k words
3.81
24k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being married inevitably involves falling into certain routines. Over the past few years, I have become a very early riser - any time I sleep past 5am is exceptional.

But Saturdays have become something of an exception. Waking early, I spend some time on the laptop writing or surfing the web after smoking a bowl, then return to the bedroom around 7am, more than a bit horny. Knowing that my partner is more than willing to play with my nipples, stroking myself to a fantastic orgasm. Followed by both of us going back to sleep for a couple more hours.

Occasionally, the routine does vary, whether because she plays with her toy, or because of a desire to take pictures. Or have her be the one taking pictures of me, since being in front or behind the camera is a serious turn-on, a predictable expansion of my deep interest in porn involving people who are clearly getting off.

Last Saturday morning, cock hard, already having mentioned to my sleepy wife that the camera was available, her first touch over my chest caused a gasp. By this point in our life, it is impossible to disguise just how much nipple play excites me. And being somewhat lazy, not to mention interested in keeping herself warm in the cold morning, she is more than willing to indulge me, literally having little to do but move her finger.

Drifting thoughts about taking pictures turned to the past as her touch floated me into sexual reverie. At some point, after asking whether she wanted to play with her toy, and being unsurprisingly turned down as her period had started, I began to talk about Laura, the source of our shared interest in vibrators. An interest my wife has been generally unable to resist, though she has shifted her allegiance from coil vibrators to the magic wand variety over the years.

I began talking about the polaroids that Laura and Jack had made of their own vibrator experiences, found in their basement decades ago. I had lived with this married couple before I meeting my wife, though she knows both of them. Over the years, my wife is pretty familiar with my stories. Along with just how much telling them turns me on.

Soon after moving in, the possibly not so coincidental discovery of Laura's vibrator led to a major shift in my fairly limited understanding of sex toys, though it took months before becoming aware just how fundamental that shift was.

The exchange of porn, particularly Jack's magazine collection, had occurred before my moving in, but it became commonplace afterwards. Though it depths remained somewhat surprising, from the golden age of Playboy/Penthouse to Legshow to some even more kinky stuff, that was unexpectedly quite arousing.

Discovering Laura's vibrator one day, next to a half-filled pipe, I picked it up, closely looking at it. The scent of the knobbed attachment overwhelmed all hesitation, creating a soon fulfilled desire, touching my irresistibly swelling cock, breathing in deeply, utterly intoxicated by the distilled essence of Laura's numberless orgasms. The magic of her toy was so powerful, the very first time I came with a coil vibrator in my hand, it wasn't even turned on, and never touched my cock.

Though for the second, and for many following orgasms, the power was most certainly switched on. After Laura introduced me to the wonderful combination of porn, weed, and vibrator using her attachment along my jeans covered cock, she tempted me into future exploration by explaining that her toy was actually her husband's gift. She added that it had a number of different attachments, including some designed with men in mind, adding nothing else to her simple statement.

A couple of weeks after her almost cryptic information, I was watching some of Jack's selected group transsexual porn, with him in the room. We had just shared a bowl of hash, something acquired during one of my riding journeys along the East Coast. He only smoked hash, having zero interest in its less potent source. Unlike his wife and I, sharing an interest in getting stoned and turned on, especially when watching porn and using her toy.

He took out the vibrator, showing me a different attachment, explaining that coil vibrators are versatile, unlike any of the dildo models. After a bit, talking about using a toy on a cock while his sexy trans porn played in the background. When it was obvious my cock was hard under my jeans, he stood and left, wishing me fun in watching the porn.

Turning the vibrator on, running it along my still covered shaft, the sensations were subtly different from Laura's preferred attachment. Opening my pants while sitting on the couch facing the large TV, it was incredibly erotic recognizing that my current state was due to another man's turn-ons and toys. Especially the awareness that he knew I was getting off on them, just like his wife did, one of her towels in easy reach.Their basement was always well supplied with clean towels, an insight that had taken surprisingly long to be discovered.

What was unknowable until then was just how intense the first touch of the vibrator cup on my naked cock would be, or how quickly I discovered the best positioning of toy and cock, pressing it down left handed, my other hand moving my rigid shaft. The cup's form pretty much explained its function, even as the overwhelming sensations coming from it were a fantastic surprise. A surprise that rapidly transformed into pure lust, growing inexorably as I slid my hand to just underneath my flared cockhead.

At some point, past memories merged with present possibilities, beginning to talk to my wife about Laura and Jack's picture collection. How sexy it was, the first self-created porn I jacked off to, knowing the people who had done it. Like pictures of Laura on her knees, nipples hard, the vibrator placed upwards on the bed, cradled in her hands, obviously cumming with her eyes tightly shut as she pressed it between her glistening and spread pussy lips. Or Jack, Laura holding the vibrator against his shaft, her hanging breast and hair framed face along one side of the picture, wearing her glasses with a look of sexy concentration as she got her husband off..

'I like pictures .. toys .. taking pictures' I moaned as my wife began to flick my nipple lightly with her nail, scattering a coherent response to her playfully just asked question about what I liked. She knew just how horny such questions made me, adding another layer of sexual excitement.

Stopping for a bit, knowing just how impossible it is for me to do anything when she plays with my nipple, it was possible to make a few arrangements. It'd been a while since the last time the coil vibrator had been used, though it had remained ready. Handing her the camera first, it was not too difficult to take the toy out of its bag under the bed, flicking it on to test it.

Quickly turning it off, my wife shifted into position for taking pictures of my playing with her former favorite toy. In the past, her lack of experience has tended to lead to a lot of unusable images, something I hoped to avoid now, especially when remembering just how hot Laura's and Jack's pictures had made me when looking at them. Admittedly, my wife is a much less enthusiastic photographer than I, even if it took little time for me to get into the proper mood.

A bit of self-teasing was in order, just to check how well the pictures were turning out. The first few shots were good enough to finally allow myself to turn the vibrator on, time becoming a difficult thing to judge while stroking my shaft.

The gasp at the feeling created with its initial touch along my shaft was apparent to my wife, who quickly took several shots before shifting her body to adjust to my own almost unconscious motions. Though difficult to concentrate, it remained an intention to allow my wife to frame and focus what was going on, my horniness growing with each shot, knowing that I would lose all ability to concentrate the closer I came to orgasm.

Though unlike during a previous photo session, this time she was not an active participant. A detail of growing insignificance as the rim of the cup began to touch underneath my glans, providing a rush of sexual intensity that reminded me just why vibrators are so addictive. I felt my wife moving again as the vibrator slowly moved upwards, inevitably sliding over my cockhead.

Making my moans somewhat incoherent, things like 'fuck yes .. pictures .. so good .. Laura .. fuck toy .. love it .. oh yeah .. love .. cock toys.' My eyes were closed, but the flash was obvious, making me press the vibrator with more force against my cock, the waves becoming more powerful, turning me into a total toy slut, the edge of unstoppable orgasm already tantalizing me. Just like my wife or Laura, equally entranced by irresistibly wonderful vibrations.

The vibrator seemed to move by itself over my aroused cock, its vibrations changing depending on the force used to press it against my cockhead. Having not experienced its magic in a while, the overwhelming rush of ecstasy kept rising, only dimly aware that it could even be possible to stretch the experience out. A fact that was completely irrelevant as I surrendered myself to its power, my wife taking pictures as the groaning grew louder, telling her how it was 'too .. fucking good .. fuck yeah' to stop, and to not stop taking pictures.

Pre-cum changed the sensation subtly. The amount of fluid is minor, though the lubrication coating the smooth rubbery interior of the cup is enticing. A certain resistance in the full feeling balls began to build, a sense of pressure being restrained. A restraint that increased the swelling force as a natural result, my hand pressing the vibrator as completely as possible against my skin.

The first pulse of flowing cum creates an entirely different vibration, the fluid spreading between turned on cock and cup, creating the unstoppable urge to press harder as the cup rides over the waves of pumping semen. An indescribable mixture of the primal and the technical, entwined in total satisfaction.

A satisfaction known by many women, though by no means a female obsession. Vibrators are for boys as well as girls, a fact my wife well knows, taking pictures of me cumming.