Cock Jocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

I was quite content, running my tongue over the soft, smooth flesh of Alyssa's pussy as I licked and sucked her clit. Of course, I loved to eat pussy but a new pussy I'd never eaten before that also just happened to be smoothly waxed was a welcome bonus. I could feel her already snug pussy becoming even more engorged the longer I was eating her and knew that she was getting close to cumming again. The way that Melanie had started humping her pussy toward Alyssa's face suggested that she was getting close to cumming again, too. I didn't necessarily want to make sure that Alyssa came first because the goal was more about the orgasm being highly pleasurable than being quick. I did think that maybe Melanie would cum first since she was focused solely on her own pleasure while Alyssa's focus was split with trying to make Melanie cum at the same time her orgasm was building.

Maybe I was better at eating pussy than I was aware but I was definitely surprised when Alyssa suddenly let out a cry as her body started shaking. She only briefly stopped eating Melanie's pussy but her orgasm appeared to be pretty intense; I just hoped that she wasn't too focused on making Melanie cum to full appreciate her own orgasm. As she went back to eating Melanie's pussy, I gazed at her smooth pussy for a moment or two then moved up to fondle her tits while licking and sucking her hard nipples. Of course I was still trying to see as much of her pussy eating as I could and was nearly full rigid again already by that point. It was not much longer before Melanie gasped and started cumming, her shaking so intense that I could feel it through the mattress.

Melanie let out a sigh once she'd finished cumming and Alyssa dropped her head down but, when she extracted her fingers from Melanie's pussy, I grabbed her hand so I could suck Melanie's juices off of her fingers. After a minute or so, Melanie moved off of Alyssa's head and over to the side then we propped ourselves up on pillows against the headboard with me between the two of them.

"You're all ready to go again," Melanie said, gently stroking my cock, "What should we do next?"

They never did make it back to their rooms that night but I do think we managed to pleasure each other in nearly every way possible. I was flying out late the next morning while they still had a day of the conference before their flights that evening and, though we'd considered trying to stay for another night, it made more sense to plan for me to visit Denver for a long weekend. This way, we were not only all well-rested, but we'd also have more time and more freedom along with the benefit of some pre-planning.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12