Cock-Loving Aunts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With caution I let a very small squirt of my pee into her mouth. To my surprise, it was very well received and she drank it without blinking. So I proceeded with my experiment. I squirted some more which was also drunk up without even a notice. I had a doubt in mind that whether she is thinking it off as my cum since it was in small spurts. Since she still kept my cock deeply impaled in her mouth, I took that as a positive sign and squirted a little more pee into her waiting mouth. This time her eyeballs bulged slightly but again she drunk it happily. She looked at my smilingly acknowledging my pee. I was too happy to see the glint in her eyes. But she threw a worried look at Subyra aunty who was trying to take both of my balls into her mouth.

I understood her point that Subyra aunty might not like it and hence she wants it to make this hush-hush. I then happily started peeing in squirts deep into my Mary aunties’ mouth which was eagerly drunk off as fast as I can pee. After a few seconds I let my steady stream of pee directly into her throat with her drinking as fast as possible. Seeing her jaw movements Subyra aunty got up a bit and observed what was going on!! I stopped abruptly thinking she might have found out. But Mary aunty was sucking and pulling my cock tempting me to pee more into her mouth. So I started my steady pissing into her mouth. Suddenly Subyra aunty pulled my peeing cock out of Mary aunties’ mouth towards her. Before I stopped peeing, the piss stream hit Mary auntie’s face making it full wet and on the way towards Subyra aunty wetted her face as well!! Subyra naughtily smiled at me and then plunged her head forward to take my just peed prick into her mouth with force and tugged at my cock asking me to pee in her mouth as well.


I again started peeing into Subyra auntie’s mouth , first slowly to let her savor the taste and then steadily. Subyra aunty was not drinking as fast as I was peeing and so piss was flowing all over my balls before being licked off quickly by my Mary aunty. I could see the interests in both the aunties who tries to taste all that is coming out of my cock! I slowly stopped peeing as my bladder got empty.

Both the aunties did not seem to be satisfied by the amount of piss I could provide them. And they proceeded with drinking to the last drop from my cock. Mary aunt was licking very deliciously the pee drops flowed on to my balls and thighs. Both seemed to be so satisfied of the taste of my pee!

They now asked me to sit up and have some energy drink before I am able to cum again or piss again! After than Mary aunty gave me 1 liter of ice tea and said

“Raja!! I love ice tea! So drink it and piss for me after sometime! I am sure your piss will taste of Ice tea!”

After giving me some rest both the aunties made me lie down on the couch and lifted one of legs up and pushed it agains the wall to give them more space for their heads and started devouring me again…

More to cummm…(before the other aunties’ joins)

Raj.

12