Cock of Ages Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,643 Followers

April was competent, and there is something delicious about fucking the mouth of a reluctant woman, but after four loads spent in less than three hours, it would take more than her mediocre mouth to bring me to climax. I relaxed and let her get me as hard and excited as she was able -- and to her credit, she stopped crying and started to get into it a little -- while I watched Stephanie's face.

Eventually I pulled April to her feet with a squeak of protest.

"Wha --? Was I doing it wrong?" she whined. "Oh, God, Steph, don't tell anyone—"

"You give fine head, you'll make someone an excellent second wife some day," I said, bored. I pushed her back to the crate that had become my platform this evening and pushed her back on it. "I just want to take things to the next level," I informed her, as I began drawing up her skirt.

"But -- but you said he just wanted a blowjob!" she whined at Stephanie, accusingly.

"He changed his mind," she shrugged. Clearly she felt bad about pimping out her friend, but she had committed herself, now. Losing the game after all of this was just not an option.

"But I didn't wanna fuck—"

"Shut up," I ordered her, as I inspected her pelvis. Clean white cotton panties with a very damp crotch. I could smell her late-teen pussy from three feet away, and see her dark tangled bush clearly through the cotton. "I'm feeling like some pussy, April. You've got a nice pussy, there, it looks like. Young and clean and fresh. Is your pussy young and clean and fresh, April?" When she didn't answer immediately, instead looking up at me accusingly, I turned to Stephanie. "Doesn't it look young and clean and fresh, Steph?"

She played along. "Oh, yes, that's first-rate Tampa pussy, there, Mikey!" she said with exaggerated enthusiasm. "Probably nice and tight, too -- she's only had a few boyfriends, and she's only fucked a few of her friends' husbands," she said, cattily. The implied threat to April was clear -- shut up and take this cock, or I'll ruin your life. Sisterhood is a powerful thing.

"I think it would, too," I agreed, running my finger under the leg band of her panties and digging into her pussy forcefully with my middle finger. She stiffened and whimpered at the penetration. "But I think she's a little nervous, Steph. Don't you think?"

"Maybe a little," the older girl conceded. "She's not very experienced."

"Then would you mind warming her up a little, then?" I asked, casually. That caught Stephanie off guard -- while she was prepared to be a passive observer to the rape of her friend, she hadn't counted on being a participant.

"What?" she asked, in disbelief.

"Get her warmed up," I explained, as if I was telling her how to make toast. "You know, kiss her a little, play with her tits, lick her pussy for a while," I suggested.

"You want me—"

"I thought we'd been over this, already," I said, warningly. She swallowed and nodded, and replaced me between April's thighs. She moved slowly, as if she was in a daze. First she kissed April on the eyes, tentatively, and then moved to her mouth. She was slow and reluctant, at first, but after a few moments April started kissing her back. As soon as she felt the change in her friend, she started feeling up her tits. She lingered there for a while, just feeling her up and kissing her, until I urged her to get on with the foreplay.

She stole a guilty look at me before she got on her knees for the second time that night and brought her face in proximity of April's unwilling but soaked cunt. Steph hung back as long as she could, fingering the girl through her panties a little, until she couldn't wait any more without looking like she was stalling. Then she slid the panties aside and began to softly, gently, lick her younger friend's furry labia.

It took a few moments for April to get into it -- I think Steph was having a hard time finding her clitoris -- but when the older girl finally found that bud April threw her head back despite herself and moaned loudly, a shameful expression on her face and tears at the corner of her eyes. Stephanie paused, and took a deep breath, but then she closed her eyes and clumsily went to work on April until she was wiggling her hips on the brink of orgasm.

I pulled Stephanie back and took position. "Open wide, April," I sang. "Looks like Stephanie is a closet lezzie -- and you seemed to enjoy a woman's tongue on your pussy, didn't you? Didn't you?" I asked, louder, when the weeping girl didn't respond. She finally nodded and barked out a 'yes' as I positioned the head of my dick at her entrance. Stephanie stood up and held on to one of April's arms, more in support than in restraint, while April looked at her friend's sticky face accusingly.

I relished the conflict between them and pushed deep inside the teen. Despite her tears she was soaked, and I slid in without a hitch. That isn't to say that April was ready for a cock the size of mine -- she moaned in pain as my thick girth stretched her tight young pussy wider than ever before.

"Jesus, you're cutting me in half!" she complained as I drew back and thrust again, slowly and steadily.

I chuckled. "Just be glad I didn't want to fuck your ass tonight," I pointed out. "Luckily, your pal Steph has volunteered to give up her butt for me -- isn't that right, Steph?"

Stephanie looked mortified, and gave a quick, curt nod. April was squeezing her eyes tightly shut, though, and missed it, so I prompted her again.

"Yes," she finally said, "Mikey is going to put . . . put it in my bottom," she admitted, all trace of even feigned eagerness gone from her voice.

"Oh, don't play demure, girl," I chided. "I'm going to fuck your ass silly, tonight. I'm going to stuff your tight little rosebud slam full of dick . . . and all you had to do was get your friend to fuck me." I was rocking April forcefully while I spoke, really slamming into her pelvis with my own, battering her young cervix mercilessly with the head of my dick. When she thought about the friend who betrayed her getting sodomized with it, she seemed to loosen up a little.

I wasn't here for her orgasm. I was here to dump my load, and under the circumstances I really didn't see any way for her to enjoy it. But somewhere along the line her arousal caught up with her, and she was having a very loud and very violent orgasm under me before I came. I was impressed -- impressed enough to cum myself, filling her tightly clasping twat full of my life-giving seed.

"Oh my God!" she said, after she caught her breath. "You didn't use a rubber!"

"Yeah, so?" I asked, dully, my cock softening inside of her.

"So what if I get pregnant?" she asked, new tears forming.

"Then I'll have another little bastard running around, is all," I shrugged. "Get in touch with my lawyers, they'll take care of it. Or," I said, an evil idea coming from the depths of my subconscious. "Why don't you convince your good friend Stephanie, here, to . . . clean up the evidence?"

"What?" April asked, confused.

"What?" Stephanie asked, sharply.

"I said," I continued, patiently, "why don't you get Stephy the Slitlicker to suck the cum out of your cunt so you don't get knocked up?"

"Does that work?" April asked, still confused.

"You want me to do what?" Stephanie demanded.

"Eat her box. Make her cum again, and the sperm will be expelled. Relax, I've seen it work dozens of times," I assured them. Thirty years later I would have been laughed out of the storeroom by spouting such bullshit -- but here-and-now sex education was so primitive that the coke-and-aspirin douche was still considered a reliable form of birth control, and it was widely known that girls could get pregnant off of a toilet seat.

"W-will you do it?" April begged. "Please, Stephy, I can't get pregnant -- I can't! My folks would kill me! Could you . . . could you eat me out again?"

"I can't believe . . ." Steph said, shocked, shaking her head.

"Goddammit, don't let me get pregnant!" April insisted. "You did it before, do it again!" The tears were big and in earnest, now, as the frightened girl realized her "friend" was about to walk away from her in a moment of need. The guilt proved too much, though, and with a sigh Stephanie got to her knees again and began eating out the teen's overflowing pussy.

I watched and lit a cigarette, my cock still out and half-erect. The way Steph's head moved in tight little circles as she tried to lick out all the spooge I had deposited was priceless, and was obviously having an effect on the teen, who was arching her back and moaning lustily. She was just on the brink of orgasm again when Steph started to pull her head away.

Little April didn't want that -- not when she was this close -- so she grabbed Steph's curly locks and forced her face back into her pussy, wiggling until her throbbing clit was once again the focus of her attention. She kept her locked like that until she came explosively against her lips.

"You two get cleaned up," I grunted, appreciatively, as Steph stared up at me with a dazed expression. "I'll be at the bar. We'll leave when you're ready," I said to Steph. Then I turned to April. "That was good pussy, there, kiddo. As I'm sure your friend will agree . . . Thanks." And with that I left.

I waited at the bar for twenty minutes, making eyes at Cary, who was still eager to be my bedmate that night. She flirted outrageously, pissing off the young buck she had attracted while she was waiting, and I sent her a drink through Donald as a reward. But when Stephanie finally came out, trailing April, whose face looked like she had been crying, I stood and flipped a few bills on the bar and blew her a kiss.

"Don't forget about the blowjob you promised Donald," I called to her across the bar. "I don't like women who go back on their word!"

Something told me I wouldn't be paying for my drinks the next time I came back here.

Creamer
Creamer
1,643 Followers
12