Cock of Ages Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,644 Followers

"S-sure."

"How about in the butt?"

"In the WHAT?" she asked, mystified. I almost laughed out loud. "People can do that?"

"Oh, my yes," I said. "I did it once already tonight. And I expect any wife of mine to bend over and offer me her asshole cheerfully and without reservations. Understand?"

"Oh, yes, that's no problem, Mr. Winthrop," she said, her enthusiasm dampened only a little by my revelation. "Um . . . does it hurt?"

"We'll find out by morning," I nodded. "Right now, I want you to come back to the hotel with me and a few of . . . a few friends. And things are going to get terribly out of hand," I warned. "If you can't handle that, let me know now and I'll get someone else."

"Whatever you want to do is fine!" she said, instantly. "Even . . . perverted stuff."

Ah, the innocent 60s!

I had Donald call me a cab, then I announced to everyone that I would be back on Friday, and that if someone wanted to talk to me, they had to get Donald's OK on it, first. That made the guy's night.

Then I had Lacey blow me sweetly but inexpertly on the cab ride back to the hotel, tipping the negro driver lavishly. She didn't make me cum, but that was fine – I had a triple date upstairs. Three more eager bonus cunts, and all night to fill them.

Creamer
Creamer
1,644 Followers