Cock of the Walk

Story Info
Wife sharing.
3.4k words
3.87
57.6k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that began almost 30 years ago. I was working in our corporate offices and we acquired a new company with numerous manufacturing facilities. My job required that I visit these facilities often.

The first time I visited one of these operations, I walked into the Plant Manager's office and saw the most stunning, beautiful lady I think I had ever seen—Sophia Loren type with long dark hair, dark almost island like complexion, with dark eyes and the most beautiful smile, lips, and snow white teeth one could ever imagine. She also had a perfect body, was beautifully dressed, and exuded class. Her personality matched her radiant looks and when we were introduced, I held out my hand to shake hers, and instead, she reached out and gave me a big hug.

Later that day, a young man in Human Resources disclosed Lorraine's age to me and I was shocked. She was much older than I would have ever guessed-at least twenty years older than anyone would have ever thought, married with grown children. When Lorraine discovered that I had been told her age, she was extremely irritated. Age was something she didn't, and still doesn't, many years later, discuss with anyone.

Over the years, whenever I would visit the facility, Lorraine would always give me a big hug upon my arrival and leaving. The chemistry between us was unbelievable.

Once Lorraine came to visit our corporate offices for meetings and she rode to dinner with me. Now Lorraine was always the type to give almost anyone a quick hello or good bye kiss on the lips, as she always did when I visited the plant, so I leaned over in the car to tell her goodbye, and as I kissed her goodbye, she opened her mouth and, as our tongues explored each other's mouths, she gave me the most sensuous kiss imaginable. At the same time, she took my hand and place it inside her blouse where I discovered the most beautiful breast-not real large, but very firm with the most sensitive nipples possible. We quickly realized that there were other company people staying at that hotel, and Lorraine, much to my disappointment, decided she should leave.

That was the beginning of an unbelievable friendship/relationship that last today almost 30 years later. Anyhow, several years later, Lorraine left the company, but we stayed in touch but only by phone. Then not too many years later, Lorraine's husband passed, and Lorraine and I arranged to meet and finally got to spend a couple of days together (I was married with kids still at home).

Our first night was unbelievable. When we returned to our hotel room, I pulled Lorraine close and we kissed. To this day, I still remember that kiss. Lorraine opened her mouth, and gave me the longest, wettest kiss I can ever remember—sucking my tongue into her mouth, pulling me tight, and rubbing her body up against mine.

When we finally got undressed, I found the most beautiful body I could imagine. She has perfect breast (she calls them her titties), firm with very sensitive nipples, gorgeous legs, a firm and beautiful ass, and as it turned out, an incredible pussy. By the way, this same body remains today and no one could ever guess Lorraine is a great grandmother, and enjoys sex today as much as she ever has, and has no inhibitions whatsoever.

After kissing for awhile, Lorraine broke our kiss, and began placing kisses all over my body, occasionally sucking and placing small bites all over my body. When she finally took my penis into her mouth, I almost immediately exploded. I pulled her back up, and began kissing her all over her body. When I finally began sucking and lightly biting on her nipples, Lorraine went wild. She started screaming and begging me to fuck her. I kissed my way down to her vagina, and began to lick, finger, and suck her. "Oh yes", "Oh yes", "Please don't stop" she yelled before gushing and releasing the sweetest, best tasting fluid I can ever remember. I crawled back up onto Lorraine, and inserted my penis into the tightest ever pussy. Indeed, had Lorraine not been so wet, even with my average size dick, I am not sure I would have been able to get it into her.

As I placed my dick into Lorraine, she pulled me tight, and her vagina muscles gripped my dick maybe even tighter than she was holding my body next to her's. She also began to smother me with those delicious kisses. Lorraine is not a shy bed mate, and doesn't concern herself with other people hearing her as she continued to scream "Fuck me", "Fuck me" "Please give it to me", "Cum with me, please, please". Lorraine was thrashing around so much on the bed it is a wonder we didn't fall off. She continued to scream, and suck me in with her beautiful pussy, and then suddenly, she dug her long nails into my back and exploded with "I'm cumming, I'm cumming", and with that she got even wetter and began shaking all over and took me well over the top as I shot stream after stream into her. I then began to pull out, and Lorraine said "no, not yet" and her muscles gripped my dick and, over the next 10 or so minutes, even with Lorraine being as wet as possible from both of our juices, her pussy muscles sucked my dick back to life, and we were again into a full blown fuck without my dick ever leaving her pussy. . We made love a couple more times that night, and with Lorraine's caressing, there was no problem with me getting aroused over and over.

Over the next couple of years, Lorraine and I stayed in touch and saw each other infrequently as I was married. When we did see each other, it was always wild. Once I was going to be in town and called Lorraine to go to dinner. However, she told me she had met this guy who also lived out of town and they had had a couple of dates. He was going to be in a city near her and had asked her to join him there for dinner. He had asked to stay over rather than drive home, and indicated she could stay with him or he would get her her own room. She had already accepted and he had already reserved her a room. When I called, Lorraine was very upset and wanted to now see me. I indicated she could still go to dinner with this guy and I would meet her later. We began to discuss the night and this guy. Lorraine seemed to like this guy but had never been to bed with him—just some kissing and light petting. We started joking around about how much fun it might be if she went to dinner with this guy and I could just be a stranger observing them. As we talked, we decided that I would also get a room and Lorraine would join me once she finished dinner with this other gentleman. Lorraine got there early and met me, and we were able to get adjoining rooms. We laughed and kidded that if the guy walked her to her room, I would be right next door and would make certain she was safe.

The more we joked about this, the more fun it became, and by the time she was to join him for dinner we had decided that Lorraine would have the gentleman walk her to her room, and she would let him step in and give him a really passionate kiss and maybe even a little making out before sending him on his way. As we joked about teasing this guy, it was obvious that we were both getting turned on imagining what this guy was in for, and since I was right next door, we knew she would be safe, and we would see where the night went. We also arranged the hotel phones so that Lorraine called my room and left the receiver ajar so I could hear them in their room just in case.

Well the night went as planned. I had a table a short distance from theirs, and though I could not hear, I could easily see them. Things were going as planned. Lorraine looked beautiful, and she and the guy hit it off perfectly, so he walked her back to her room, and went in for a good night kiss. Well Lorraine had had a couple of drinks, and loves to kiss, so after getting inside her room, one kiss led to another, and then after some kissing and petting, I heard Lorraine indicate he should go. However, he apparently continued to kiss her, and I could hear through the phone Lorraine lightly protesting and saying he had to go. Then I heard heavy breathy and Lorraine softly muttering "oh, that feels so good" and then more kissing sounds, before hearing Lorraine say "Yes, suck my breast; bite my nipple." I then knew that Lorraine was not going to stop as she has the most sensitive breast and nipples, and combined with lots of kissing, she could not have stopped even for an earthquake, which is about what that gentleman was going to experience. I then heard a bunch of rustling noises, and then I heard Lorraine saying "Oh, that feels so good, eat me please. Suck my clit". Then I heard Lorraine yell "Oh, I'm cumming, don't stop". I heard the gentleman through the phone saying how good she tasted.

I was so hard by now I could barely stand it and began rubbing my penis, but not wanting to expend myself before making love to Lorraine. I could hear Lorraine and her friend now kissing, and then I heard Lorraine say "I want you in me. Please fuck me". A couple of minutes later, I heard Lorraine say "Put it in. Please I want it in me. I've got to feel you inside of me". After that, the phone was not necessary as I could hear Lorraine through the walls screaming "Yes, yes. Give it me. Oh my God, oh my God, that feels so good". Then I heard, and probably the other rooms across the hall heard, Lorraine scream repeatedly "I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Don't stop".

As I continued to listen for what seemed like hours, Lorraine continue begging to be fucked, and with every "Don't stop, don't stop" I found myself getting more and more aroused. Finally as Lorraine screamed again, for the third or fourth time "I'm cumming", I actually climaxed myself, and was no longer able to hold out. It was unbelievable and I was aching to feel Lorraine next to me, and to make love to her, but I also wanted her to continue to fuck him so he would eat his heart out wanting her again and again, and me knowing she was mine, and I was the Cock of the Walk.

Very shortly after that, I heard Lorraine tell the gentleman he had to leave. He protested, but then I heard the door closed. I immediately opened the adjoining door, and entered the room. I grabbed Lorraine and almost immediately entered her. She began screaming how hard I was and about how wet she was, and she needed to clean up. I could not have stopped if my life depending on it. She was so wet and warm, and and almost as soon as she squeezed my dick with her muscles, I came and could not stop shooting stream after stream into her now overloaded vagina. When Lorraine did get up to go clean up, juices were readily running out of her pussy and down her legs. She literally had to hold her hand on her pussy to keep from totally drenching the floor. I also had to move over to the other bed as the one was completely soaked.

When Lorraine returned, we discussed the night, and Lorraine said she was kissing the gentleman, and he was quite a good kisser and once he touched her breast, she just lost control. (Indeed Lorrain's breast are like a start button-when combined with deep kisses, touching and kissing her breast and nipples will ALWAYS break down any resistance). She said she was sorry, but I told her not to be; it was an unbelievable turn on. By now I was hard again, and Lorraine and I spent the rest of the night kissing and making love. We were all over the bed, with me on top, with her on top, up against the wall, not able to get enough of each other. Finally, after sleeping just a couple of hours, I was awakened by Lorraine kissing my body , and giving me a blow job. We again fucked one last time before showering and going down for lunch. All my juices had been drained from my body, and my back was almost raw from Lorraine clawing me and begging me not to stop. Lorraine said she was so sore she could hardly walk. We both were amazed at how intense the night had been, and how much we both enjoyed it. I'm also sure many, many people heard Lorraine's screams that night and morning, and when we walked out, I felt like the "Cock of the Walk".

Lorraine never saw that gentleman again. Even though he called several times, she chose not to go out with him again. Lorraine and I did continue to talk with and see each other on occasion. Then one day, I received a call from her, and she asked if I planned on seeing her anytime soon. She indicated she had met a gentleman and she was very serious about him, and wanted my opinion of him. I arranged to visit and we met at a very nice restaurant/club. When I walked into the club, she immediately threw her arms around me and gave me a big open-mouth kiss that immediately got a reaction from down below. I was somewhat shocked given that I was just meeting the guy she was so fond of. Following dinner, they invited me over to their place. They both had very nice homes in the same upper class neighborhood. We talked, had a couple of drinks, and I found the gentleman to be just that—very much a gentleman. He was a very successful retired professional and we all hit it off very well. I liked him and I believed he liked me.

After some additional conversation, and a couple more drinks (just Lorraine and me as her future husband did/does not drink). Lorraine left the room and when she returned, she came in wearing some very sexy lounge wear. Standing in front of us both, she asked "I'm going to take a bath. Anyone want to join me?" I was floored but her future husband offered to get some candles, and as he did, Lorraine and I went to their oversized tub. After the three of us got in, Lorraine was facing me, and leaning back into her future husband's arms. We all commenced to make out in the tub, first Lorraine kissing one and then the other. We then retired to the bedroom where we both took turns with Lorraine. Though I have tried numerous times, to this day, I cannot even begin to imagine how many climaxes took place in that bed that night. All I know is that Lorraine easily kept up with us both all night long, and I can still hear her moans for more and her screaming "I'm cumming. I'm cumming." All I know is that it was an incredible night, and the next morning Lorraine looked even more beautiful than I could ever remember, and I wanted so very badly to take her with me when I left.

Lorraine did get married, and has been happily so to her wonderful husband of almost twenty five years. We have occasionally all three gotten together, but it has been some years since we last did so. The last time I was in a city near them, I called and invited them to drive over for dinner. They did so, and ended up spending the night with me in my room. I had two double beds, and I retired to one and they to the other. After doing so, and after the lights were out, I could hear sounds coming from the other bed, and it was obvious that Lorraine and her husband were getting it on when I heard Lorraine ask "would you like to join us?". I immediately moved to their bed, and Lorraine turned to me and we began kissing. We were on our sides, and I managed to insert my penis into her and started to make love to her, and almost without even moving, and on her side, she was able to use her muscles to make love to me. Her husband was also on his side spooning her from the back. Lorraine and I continued to fuck, and without me knowing it, Lorraine had managed to take her husband in her back door. Lorraine was now screwing both of us, and doing one hell of a job before we all exploded and fell off to sleep. It was indeed a night to remember.

That night was the last time the three of us had sex together but I have continued to stay in touch and the three of us are great friends. I often spend the night at their house, and her wonderful husband always manages to allow Lorraine and I to spend some quality time alone together, knowing and fully accepting that Lorraine and I are constantly making love when alone.

Lorraine is as beautiful, and maybe even more so, today than ever and still looks maybe 20 years younger, with a body any thirty or forty year old would envy (very sexy perky titties not even needing to wear a bra if she chooses not to). In fact, it amazing me sometimes when young men in their twenties/thirties still try to score with her. While she does tease them, she refuses to do anything more, even though I'm sure all would enjoy themselves as she has only gotten better, and her vaginal muscles can still squeeze hard enough to make any man climax without any movement. And she still loves sex—all aspects, with much kissing and always ready to fuck. And rest assured, she still puts everything into her love making, moving so wild in bed it is hard to stay with her. She is on the bottom, on the top, up against the wall, and she as is as vocal as ever, constantly yelling and screaming, and milking every ounce of fluid from her partner.

Lorraine is very happily married to a great guy and the three of us are very dear friends. Her wonderful husband has even blessed off on the relationship she and I have. The three of us have even discussed it, and Lorraine has openly said to both of us that she wants, needs, and loves us both. Her husband and I have often joke that neither us alone could not handle her. And, while I know she still loves her husband very much, and while I am still married, I also know that Lorraine and I have something very special, and almost every day, I regret that many years ago when we first got together, that we didn't just recognize our love then and that we indeed belonged together. It would have been one wild ride. Our only hope now, is to enjoy the times we do get together, and even though we are both much older, we are now retired and maybe we can work hard to capture some additional memories. We have talked about another woman and Lorraine has expressed an interest. Also, I love the way other and much younger men look at her when we are out, and I would love for her to experience the stamina and gratification of a much younger man.

Next month Lorraine and I will be going off together for a couple of days (with her husband's blessing). I love being with her, and know full well every man, wherever we go, wants her. Indeed, both her husband and I both enjoy being the "Cock of the Walk", and watching other men eat their hearts out only trying to imagine what it would be like to be with such a beautiful, classy lady who is a tigress in bed.