Cock on My Mind

Story Info
For big results you must think hard. My mind knows no limits.
751 words
4.21
34.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picture your cock in my mind, growing. It's pushing in the confines of your jeans, straining to get to my hand, just beyond the denim. As it hardens it unfurls, straightening as it becomes more rigid. It slowly rises, the shaft filling with heat, stretching out. The zipper on your fly straightens out as the beast tests the bars of its cage, rearing its head. Your dick's thickening too into a fat, wide girth. But you're still not hard enough. My fantasy isn't a quick one. The pressure is still building in you, flowing down from your core and up from your balls as they clench, and your penis quivers now, as it extends, inch after inch into the world. A vein pulses, jacking the head up, and you swell larger and larger. Your dick knows I'm waiting for it, and it is almost as hungry for me as I am for it. Thinking of me makes it throb, and a dull ache turns you to rock. You haven't touched it, and it feels a little uncomfortable. Your foreskin has pulled back a bit, and the head is being forced against the rough blue, tenting further. You want me.

I imagine what it must feel like now, the incardanine glow a pulsation beneath my fingers, prising them apart as it reaches new proportions. It's hard and completely unyielding, except to further expansion. Keep growing for me. My nipples pucker.

I lick my lips now. My teeth have been digging into my lower lip, and my toes curl with the thoughts. I want to taste it. I want to push my mouth over your dick, and feel it grow in my mouth. Mamma's hungry. It will fill my mouth and push my lips out into a big 'O'. I'll hold it like that, unable to take the whole thing, and look up at you, into your clouded eyes for a moment. Your hardness drives me wild. I'll be so horny, eating your dick, relishing the slightly salty taste, and with each lick and bob of my head, I'll try to take a little more, but there will be a little more of it; a losing battle. It'll be almost, no it will become too big eventually, as I work your tool I'll gag a little, but that'll just make me go faster, pleasuring you more.

I've held out from touching myself, but now I slip two fingers into my panties. I just wanted to get you hard, but now I don't even care if you come, it's so good. I wonder if you'll push me down and stick it in me, forcing yourself through my already dripping labia and inside my pussy. It's already warm and wet for you. You'll have to do some expanding of your own to my cunt though, working at it, but it will still be a tight fit for such a big boy like you.

But wait, I forget, you're still there in your jeans. It never stopped engorging in my mind, you know. It's huge now, enormous, monumental. I'm in your head, and some precum has stained your boxers and darkened the blue. You tower, iron hard and raw, with a quaking need for touch. You've never been this hard, never been this big.

Oh stop, you're making me feel all special. Well, on the other hand, you did say it was all just for me, and I'm feeling very greedy. So much so that, well, I can't help but imagine what it would look like... Ah yes, you're feeling it again. I didn't need the surprised pleasure on your face to know it. I can see the front pushing further. It's actually pushed down the zip a little, and a small glimpse of the prize is visible. My breathing is coming fast. So hot.

If I were standing, my knees would be shaking, I'm so horny. Your sausage is packed, thick and juicy. Your balls are bigger too, two heavy pendulums filling out that delectable package. You're hardening still now, as more dense, thudding flesh pours out from you. Will they rip? You are getting so big. So big I can hardly stand just thinking about it. I crave you. I want your cock, your cum! I'm so wet thinking about it, longing for its fulfilment.

I'm not going to lie to you. I'm not sure if this is ever going to stop. My fascination knows no bounds, but I think your trousers do.