Cock Persuasion

Story Info
Mike attempts to persuade Jane with his cock.
1.3k words
3.84
17.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane gave a deep sigh as she slipped a stray strawberry blonde hair behind her ear. Her thick framed black glasses were sliding off her nose as she read yet another deeply depressing manuscript.

"Yet another modern day romance story with no drama or excitement," she thought to herself.

In her job as a publisher she spent days reading every manuscript picking out the thrilling, exciting stories and casting aside the boring dull ones. She closed the manuscript and put it in the "send back" pile which was close to toppling over with the weight of all the paper.

"Time for a break," she muttered to herself.

She steadied herself on the desk as she got up and smoothed out her black pencil skirt that shaped her rounded behind, then her silk white shirt that was tucked in with frills that framed her bust. She was still slightly wobbly trying to break in her new barely there silver sandals for a wedding the next weekend. She grabbed her mug and headed through the empty office to the kitchen.

"Another late one by myself," she said to herself.

Everyone had headed home early as it was a Friday but she wasn't much of a social person.

"Give me a Netflix marathon and wine any day," she said as she turned down the invitation for work drinks.

She put on the kettle and was rooting around in the fridge for milk when she heard a door slamming. She turned quickly and looked around the dimly lit open space work area but couldn't see anything.

"It was probably just the wind," she muttered to herself turning back to the fridge.

She picked out a bag that said "MARY" on it disgusted as she stared at the moldy bread.

"Some people," she exasperated rolling her eyes. She found the milk just as the room filled with the sound of a kettle whistling. She got set to making her usual coffee with a drop of milk and a spoon of sugar.

She headed back to her office and set the mug down on the table before sitting down in her chair. Her glasses which sat on her head plonked down on her nose. She only had time to look up when she glanced a shadow looming over her desk.

"Oh hey Mike, I thought you were gone with the others for drinks?" she asked her junior executive. Mike wasn't your average guy. With his deep blue eyes and mousy brown hair that he slightly combed over, he wore tight fitted shirts that hugged his rippling muscles and tight jeans which amplified his curved rear that drove every girl in the office wild.

His sparkling grin smiled wide as he replied "I was but I got the short straw to try and persuade you to join us."

Although Jane thought Mike was gorgeous she had no interest in mixing business with pleasure.

"Well thank you Mike, but I'm afraid you had a wasted journey!" She said sternly looking back at a new manuscript she just opened.

"Oh come on, it's good for team morale to bond." Mike pleaded with her moving slowly from around the desk to the window behind Jane who was still reading the script.

"I don't have time for this Mike ...I have to get these approved for the boss by tomorrow," she said watching him in the black screen of her laptop.

"Well I tried the easy way," he said coyly.

"What do you mean the easy way?" Jane asked with a questionable look on her face.

She turned to face him, and as he flashed her a grin, he lifted her out of her chair and onto the table with ease.

"What are you doing?" she whispered shocked to her core.

"Isn't it obvious?" he replied as he swiped everything off her desk. "I'm persuading you" he added.

Jane sat on the desk still shocked as Mike approached her pushing her legs apart. He then took off her glasses and cast them aside before unravelling her long strawberry blonde hair from the claw clip that held it in place.

"We can't," she stammered quietly as Mike trailed kisses from her forehead to her neck. Then he kissed down to her bust where he ripped open her shirt to reveal her lacy white bra that contained her natural double D's in all their glory. Jane gasped as her bra pinged open and her blush pink nipples stood to attention. Mike continued to ravage her bust as Jane gasped softly at the sensitivity of his tongue attacking her nipples.

"Sure we can, I know you love it!" Mike growled as his penis strained against the tightness of his tighty-whities and jeans. He lunged for her lips wasting no time pushing his tongue inside to explore her mouth. Jane melted as his tongue met hers. Still mouth to tongue she unbuckled his pants. When they emerged for a breath she lifted his shirt over his head before he slid out of his jeans and stood Jane up to unzip her ankle length skirt. He slid the zipper down slowly before she slipped out and was left standing there in her white g-string and heels.

Mike pushed her back down on the table and ripped off her g-string. Then he slipped off his tighty-whities, exposing every inch of his 7 inch cock that was standing to attention with its angry veins pulsing. Jane's eyes widened as she caught sight of Mike's cock. She felt a warm feeling as her pussy moistened at the sight of this magnificent cock coming towards her. Mike moved in between Jane's legs with a devilish grin on his face. Jane said nothing as she felt the tip of his cock begin its invasion.

As Mike moved forward slowly, Jane gasped as the head of his cock stretched her tight pussy. As soon as the head was fully emerged, Mike slammed in hard causing Jane to gasp and moan as he filled her like never before. She tightened her legs around his waist digging her heels into his back as Mike continued to slam into her with a force she had never felt. Mike grunted as he felt how good and tight Jane's pussy was. He moved in and out at such a pace the desk started rocking towards the door. Jane dug her nails in as Mike continued his onslaught of her pussy and she felt her orgasm build up. She came for the first and hardest orgasm in her life as Mike grunted depositing his warm milky cum inside her.

Panting and gasping he stayed inside her until his cock softened. Then he pulled out with a plop delighted to see his cum oozing slowly out of a seriously reddened pussy. Jane still laying on the desk, reached down and wiped the cum with her finger before sucking on it.

Mike grinned at her as he buckled up his jeans and put his shirt back on. Jane shakily stood up to put her skirt and bra on.

"You ripped my shirt," she said.

"That I did," said Mike with his devilish grin.

"It was heat of the moment babe," he chuckled giving her a peck on the forehead. "You coming for that drink then?"

Jane rolled her eyes again.

"I can't find my panties and I have no top," she said.

"Your panties are safe," Mike replied with a wink "and as for your top I have a spare shirt in my desk." Jane put her hair back in the clip and put her glasses back on her head.

As she stared at the mess on her floor she told herself "the cleaners will be here tomorrow."

"I guess we are going for a drink then," she said as she grabbed her bag and headed out the door, hand in hand with Mike. Her pussy ached for more.