Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nogratis
nogratis
416 Followers

Feeling extremely confident and dominant, I said. "Slaves, I want to continue to bless you with my power, but I am a god and I expect to be worshipped. Show your gratitude by praising the power of my cock."

Both girls' eyes lit up. Four hands reached upward toward my cock shaft and their wet faces pressed into my cock.

"So big, so strong, so powerful!" Serinda said licking and sucking my cock.

"You're a god, our god, so masculine, so dominant!" Kaley said, stretching up to kiss my Godhead.

Serinda moaned and spread her salvia on the underside of my shaft in smooth 10 inch strokes. "We are your humble submissive sluts. We are so grateful to suck on such infinitely masterful cock."

My cock head started bubbling pre cum again and Kaley started drinking it from the source. "All women bow down before your massive GodCock."

Each girl would take turns sucking and licking and then praising me and my cock. Over and over the cycle repeated as I sat on the leather chair like a king on his throne being worshipped. For nearly an hour, I comfortably sat being told I was a god. Occasionally, I would glance over to Murray in the corner of the room still prostrate in submission.

After a while the girls seemed to forget all the goodies that my cock was to deliver them and became absorbed in a world of cock sucking worship. Slowly their praises were replaced with begging to be fucked by my cock. I could sense that their desire for me to fuck them had consumed almost all of their rational thought. I was now treated to a chorus of "please fuck us, we need it so bad", amongst repeated chants of "your cock is so great".

Nevertheless, I was enjoying this ego stroking attention which I was sure no other man had ever known, especially from two sexy women, and I was in no rush to stop. My giant cock and smooth balls literally shined with a mixture of salvia and pre cum making the already impressive cock look like a divine idol. The girls sensed my patient attitude and they gradually became more desperate.

Soon they started making promises of greater and greater submission, if I would only lower myself to allow them to experience the greatest of all gifts in their wet pussies. They promised to be good girls and always behave for me. They promised that they would never be demanding or bitchy and that my will was their law. As they continued to suck and stroke my monster cock, they pledged their minds, bodies, and souls in perfect submission to my all encompassing dominance.

Kaley finally made her move to up the ante. She stood up while Serinda still slavishly continued to suck on my cock. Kaley looked me straight in my eyes, dropped her demin shorts, and spread her legs to reveal her dripping wet, cleanly shaven snatch.

"Your property" She said referring to her pussy and then proceeded with a list of adjectives to describe it to me "humble, submissive, obedient, grateful, unworthy and inferior." From below, Serinda, still pumping with two hands, took her mouth away from my cock and then said referring to my cock "powerful, strong, dominant, superior, and worthy of worship and respect." Serinda moaned and sucked on my cock again for a few moments. "Arrogant, in control of everything, and does whatever he pleases." She said.

"Please master, you are a strong and generous god, reward all womankind with your glory and power by putting your all powerful GodCock in pussy." Kaley said.

"Fuck bitch, get on the bed now." I roared with lust.

Kaley ran across the room and jumped on the bed, lying on her back as she spread her legs wide. Looking down, Serinda's face was still mashed against the base of my balls. Reaching down, I grabbed her by her long brown hair and yanked her away from my sex. She groaned at the loss.

With supreme confidence, I purposely strutted across the bedroom to the erotic sight spread out on the bed. I was filled with so much lust and aggression at that moment; I hardly realized that Serinda was crawling behind me.

"Master! Master! Powerful God! Fuck Me! Dominate! Control! Master! Pussy Needs! Pussy Needs!" Kaley wailed. I now stood between her legs. Her cleanly shaven pussy was dilated and extremely wet, practically gushing. The power of my new cock had caused her to cum several times while she and Serinda were on their knees sucking and worshipping me. She was beyond ready to fuck a cock so big it defied reason.

I dropped my sex muscle down on her body and was amazed that it covered the length of her torso with the big head resting between her breasts. The contrast between Kaley's smooth white skin and my new polished bronzed tone was beautiful. As I contemplated fucking Kaley, Serinda arrived on her knees and began to suck my left nut. The sheer size of my cockhead and shaft was so great that the very idea of putting it inside Kaley was physically impossible. I hoped for her sake that the laws of physics did not apply to the Supreme Being fucking; otherwise I would surely kill her.

Kaley didn't seem to care. She kept up her nonstop rant of "lower yourself and give me the greatest cock in the universe." Without any further thought, I stepped back, recklessly knocking Serinda backwards. There was an intense atmosphere in the room, as Serinda sprung back to respectfully grab my cock so that she could feed into her sister slave. As she held the fist size head just outside the hot pussy lips of Kaley, the girls became even more feral. Serinda was frantically begging me to fuck Kaley, telling me how great I was and how much life altering pleasure I was going to give Kaley. Kaley for her part was screaming how humble and submissive her pussy was, while she bucked up and down attempting to get my godcock inside her.

Her pussy lips lightly touched my cock adding burning female wet heat to the saliva coated head. Just as I pressed forward, I glanced at Murray who was still on his knees in submission, but had raised his head slightly to bear witness in sheer awe to the act of penetration. I smiled a knowing smile at him.

Kaley's pussy stretched wider and wider to accommodate just the first inch of the tip. Her pussy instantly convulsed and started to orgasm and did not let up. Both Serinda and I were transfixed at the sight of the massive cock head remolding Kaley's pussy into my exclusive fuck hole. By the time the entire head was inside her and her pussy lips snapped closed around the beginning of my cock shaft Kaley was permanently rendered useless to all other men.

With just my cockhead encased in her velvet walls, Kaley stopped moaning and started to praise me again. It was an amazing sight. Her pussy was plugged, stretched out in a giant "O" shape with about 15 inches of muscle bound cock shaft poised to enter her. My cock shaft being reverently held by Serinda with both hands as she submissively knelt before it. Kaley's vaginal lips were fully stretched open so that the little nub of her wet clit was exposed. It stood up right above the spot where my mighty cock entered her, and, as I slowly pushed forward, her pink clit was pulled forward by the vast mass of cock.

As if her clit attempted to bow and prostrate itself to my godcock, it slowly lowered to kiss my enormous cock, and something amazing happened. Kaley became the first women to experience sexual nirvana. Her bliss was more than sexual release, she came and continued to come nonstop from the presence of my cock's power, her bliss was the totality of female existence. But I soon discovered that the apex of feminine meaning was just a small fraction of what my cock was capable of delivering. As I slipped the second, third, and forth inch of my all powerful cock into her, she seemed to experience a level of joy and satisfaction beyond what a mortal woman could ever hope to attain or be worthy of.

With a little more than a third of my cock embedded into her, I met resistance. Her womb blocked my steady penetration. Kaley's eyes were locked on mine with pure devotion and gratitude, as her body heaved with divine pleasure. "Take me! Take me all! Own me! Deeper! Deeper!" She pleaded.

As my mighty cock head bumped against Kaley cervix, I had reached a place no mortal mind could image going further. While the human mind could contemplate the existance of magic cock rings, ancient gods, an 18 inch cocks, the thought of punching through into the womb itself was impossible, at least physically. And yet, Kaley screamed for me to provide her with deep penatration, and I had just so much more to provide her.

I realized that the mortal mind could conceive of virtual anything, and in time grow to accept the possiblities. We could image the vastness of the universe or the infinitely small world of the atom. But despite all this unlimited capacity to explore the unseen, there is only one thing that mortals can't comprehend – a womb fuck. However, I was not a mortal anymore, and I was about to discover that I could penetrate deep without piercing the objectionable boundary of mortal incomprehension.

Deep inside Kaley at the entrance of her cervical opening something remarkable happened, a sub atomic portal appeared. A mini black hole if you will, which connects the four dimensions of the physical world to the realm of the mind and soul. Reacting to her desperate pleas of "deeper", I roared, "Yield Bitch" and the inter-dimensional portal parted and my cock continued its descent into her. Like my earlier penetration into her pussy, the portal slowly spread wider and stretched out around the incredible circumference of my godhead until they snapped in place behind the head.

My all powerful cock had entered the mysterious place of the soul of a woman, a place that has escaped mortal man's reason and understanding since the beginning of time. Men have pondered the mysteries of women, such as: why they are never satisfied with their men or why women say one think and do another thing. Just like the idea of punching through the womb, these are the great questions that mortal men could never comprehend, but now as Kaley came face to face with the power and glory of her god, those questions were answered.

The great answer was women, especially beautiful women, were crazy and desperate, but such psychosis was not their fault. They just wanted a man strong enough to complete them as women, and mortal men were so far out of their league that they had gone mad from dissatisfaction. But that all changed the moment the Cock Ring of the Gods slipped onto my penis, I was the cure to curse that has plagued womankind.

With my all powerful cock stretching out her pussy and womanly soul, Kaley, a woman who walked the earth for thousands of years never knowing fulfillment or meaning, was now completely whole and satisfied. At that moment, this incredible blonde ceased being an independent person and became an extension of my cock, like a beautiful ornament to be worn as a testament to my male grandeur.

Effortlessly, wave after wave of rapture pulsed into her and washed over her entire being. I flexed my mighty sex muscle and watched in amazement as I lifted her entire body up and down. Serinda knelt transfixed at my display of raw sexual power.

"Worship your god's power" I roared at Serinda, and she lunged forward to start sucking the other half of the thick cock still outside of Kaley's pussy. I had one half of my cock being sucked by Kaley's pussy and another half being sucked by Serinda's mouth. I could feel their worship making my cock grow stronger, and then cycle back, to provide them with ever increasing pleasure. With ease, I slowly pulled back until my enormous cockhead was just embedded inside Kaley's stretched out hole. Serinda painstakingly cleaned the copious fluids deposited on my muscular shaft by Kaley's pussy.

Then without warning, I plunged forward traveling all the way inside Kaley's again. "Master – God" she proclaimed, as nirvana surged inside her. I no longer caring about anything, and I proceeded to piston back and forth in the pussy that I now owned absolutely. All the time, Kaley screamed out how powerful and dominant I was. I was inexhaustible and relentlessly pounding her defenseless pussy as my cock grew stronger and more powerful by the second. Finally, I pulled back again leaving a cavernous space inside her, ready to be filled with the pure liquid essence of her god directly from my godlike balls.

"Give me, your final gift, Master." Kaley begged.

Amazingly, with my will alone, my massive cock swelled and pleasure surged through my 18 inch cock. A quart of liquid power immediately filled the cavern my cock had created during 30 minutes of fucking. Turning to looking at Serinda, I asked her if she wanted some of my gift. Her response was to submissively beg for it, and I obliged by pulling back and depositing 3 more powerful blasts in her mouth and covering her upper body.

Apparently, my new cum triggered a wave of orgasms in both of my girls that left them incoherent and nearly unconscious. Serinda struggled valiantly to clean my cock as I stood over her. However, whatever strange forces my cum possessed, it unleashed on them an uninterrupted wave of orgasmic pleasure so that she could barely continue. Deciding I wanted a shower, I left them to spasm in pleasure.

As I walked past Murray, I stopped and told him to look at me. He did as he was told. "Boy" I said. "Remember how truly small you are compared to my glory. My sluts are your goddesses. I expect you to respect them and obey them without question. Now, go and leave my sight." I dismissed him and continued to walk to the bathroom to contemplate the incredible experience I just had.

nogratis
nogratis
416 Followers