Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nogratis
nogratis
415 Followers

Serinda broke the ice and spoke up first, "That was so hot the way Kaley handled them. She was so sexy, strong and all woman. And this cock muscle made her a real woman," as she leaned in a kissed my shaft with pure devotion, "it made us all real woman. Your gift of powerful cum has blessed us."

"Mio Dios, they knelt before her like humble servants. Just like Kaley, Serinda and I do before you and your supreme manhood. This divine cock, this massive male muscle of all consuming pleasure and power, has made us powerful goddesses just like Kaley said it would. Roslyn stammered and continued, "Made her so strong, made us all so strong. Master, you shared you awesome power with us. They knelt before her, just like... just like..." she stammered again, overwhelmed with the moment, "just like she kneels before you, like we all kneel before you." Roslyn leaned in to join Serinda placing devoted kiss along the 18 inch length of my god muscle."

I placed my hands on my hips and stared downward to the two Latin beauties wantonly kissing my cock and squeezing the firm muscle that made up the shaft. Serinda paused and looked up at my face, "You are never going to kneel like those men did for anyone... You will never need to submit or compromise because you have this. You have all the power." And she lovingly kissed my enormous cock again.

"You're going to make us all kneel before you just like those men knelt before Kaley. All hot pussy is going to kneel and respect you." She added.

The whole experience was spell binding, and I could feel the tell tale tingle in my cock singling that the divine power of my godhood was growing from the men's humiliation and the girls' unadulterated appreciation of it. This cause me to speculate that the ring was able to optimize my cock's power vicariously by having mortal's worship my women. After all, Kaley claimed that my cum was pure power that had made her a living goddess. It would seem logical that mortal's would worship my goddesses in a manner similar to how my bitches would worshipped me.

"Master, their place is on their knees before your bitches, knowing they are weak and nothing before us. But, my lord will never kneel before his bitches. This cock makes you a god." Serinda professed as both her and Roslyn began to start to lick my godhood.

A firmly grabbed them by the hair and pulled them way from my cock muscle. The girls whined in disappointment as I commanded "Enough, I want to see what this is all about." To which, I was greeted with "Yes, Master" from both girls as they gasped in pleasure from receiving a direct command from me.

Inside the suite was a fortune in dress, shoes, clothing and women's accessories in dozen of boxes and racks. The place looked like the back room of a high end department store. The girls rushed forward to where Kaley was opening one of the boxes, when Serinda squealed "They are Weismans!" The girls marveled as Kaley pulled out a strapless red high heel shoe encrusted with large rubies. As I stared at the stunning women's shoe, I was drawn in to what I can only describe as a vision. With sudden clarity, I knew what a Weisman was, or who Weisman was, too be more exact.

Stewart Weisman was a famous shoe designer for the rich and famous. A Weisman original could sell anywhere between 20 to 100 thousand a pair, and the 12 pairs contained in the box in my hotel suite where what old Stew considered his finest creations. I could see a vision from several hours ago of Stew huddled over his workbench table holding the red shoe in his delicate hands inlaying flawless rubies the size of quarters. Stew was visibly shaken and sweating as he worked. He was totally perplexed by his behavior and what he was feeling. One minute he was sipping coffee reading his paper, and the next he was franticly working to create 12 pairs of the most expensive and best shoes he ever made.

He thought he was going mad, at the moment, but never in his life had he felt so compelled to do something as making these shoes. All his fame and success seemed meaningless to what he had to accomplish now. He could feel it all around him. A powerful presence, mighty and dominant commanding his service. His work place was filed with a powerful fathom odor that bent his will to a singular purpose in his life. My divine dominance only slightly hinted at by the subtle musky scent of my cock in the air. It made him emasculated and inconsequential and yet surrendering to this godlike force filled him with satisfaction and purpose.

My mind zoomed out and I could see hundreds of craftsmen, delivery people, and various middlemen scurrying like Stew. All of them compelled by my power to work on the design and manufacturing of hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of specialized goods for my women without the slightest understanding of why, other than knowing that there effort were in effect the most important thing in there otherwise meaningless lives. Amazingly, the entire operation was carried out flawless within 6 hours without any centralized planning. Returning to the present, I looked at my 3 beautiful bitches as they excitedly opened boxes containing treasures.

Their joy and excitement was childlike and overwhelming. In the back of everyone's mind was that making my god muscle flex for their selfish indulgences, had not only met their earlier expectations but surpassed it by many folds. I was happy to see their satisfaction and I was filed with self pride at my power, but I felt a gnarring feeling of being cheated by them. It was not merely the beauty and value of the items it had given them, but the sheer magnitude of dominant force that had been unleashed for their idol pleasure. I had seen in my mind the hundreds that were commanded to serve them. The sheer magnitude of the display of power resulting from sucking on my cock muscle was unimaginable.

On one hand, it pleased me to see them happy and knowing I had took care of their wants far better than any mortal man could, but on the other, I felt cheated and profoundly under appreciated. The simple reality was that my cock's power was so awesome that there was no way that 3 beautiful women could adequately reciprocate for what it could do for them. A disturbing truth set in my mind. My cock was so powerful, I could never justifiably be appreciated. Even if Kaley prediction was true that 300,000 gorgeous women would soon give their minds, bodies, and souls to me on their knees in supplication, my godhood would always deserve more and better. The power of the ring had ramped up my desire to receive my due as a real man, but cruelly, made me so powerful, I knew I could never be fulfilled.

"Look, my lord" Kaley interrupted my thoughts. "New clothes for a our new god." She pointed to a rack of men's clothing. "You have answered all our prays" She said, as I remembered Kaley asking for some things for myself. Like the women's sexy clothing, my new wardrobe was custom fitted to my new massive body. Again as impossible as it seemed, every article of clothing appear to be perfectly tailored, including what appeared to be my new underwear. A perfect design for a godlike 18 inch flaccid cock. The creative underwear makers is Kansas, my mind knew, made a product unlike anything else. A tight fitting fabric that hugged my butt and thighs, with a special lose fitting cotton pouch for my king size ball and a opened ended elastic tube for my cock muscle. The design allowed my cock head to be exposed when soft making the colorful underwear, embodied with the word "glory" in gold thread, look like foreskin that was peeling back during my mighty erection.

It was simply ridiculous, but the girls ooh and aah over it and were dying to dress me up. Kaley announced we had plans for the evening and asked the girls to pick out some clothes for me. "What's plans do we have?" I ask incredulously as Serinda and Roslyn scurried to make a clothing selection for me.

"My lord, I have had 6 years to prepare for your arrival. I have foretold others of your arrival and there are all ready many beautiful women wanting for you to rule them." Kaley smiled.

"How, we just met this morning?"

Oh, my sweet king, I am the keeper of the ring. It drew me here several years ago from Paris filing me with the knowledge that soon a real man worthy of absolute power would come here. For six years, I have been making arrangements so that when my god became flesh, he could assume his rightful place as the Cuckold of Mankind." She sing songed.

Dubious, I inquired about her arrangements.

Apparently, Kaley had acquired a strip club about 4 years ago called "Ramses' Harem" with a sleazy Arab guy named, Mo Hassan. The club was a top end establishment sporting some of the best dancer in the south. Among the bevy of beauties, 8 of the girls were perfect enough to be considered my "Chosen," and she had been enlightened them to my pending arrival and the infinite rewards that would be theirs under me. Like everything Kaley does, her planning for my arrival was shrouded in mysticism and symbolism. Kaley was building a religion for 4 years, and now that my ascension had occurred there was already rituals and dogma in place.

In the Universe envisioned by Kaley, I was called by her little group of would be priestesses Ramses the Supreme Male. The magic number of eight chosen female formed the mystic unit called a Octirue, which represented the minimum number of females needed to engage in the ritual of "Unlimited Fulfillment" or the "Blessing of Divine Power." Eight Octirues or 64 chosen formed a "Petit Temple" and Eight Octirues or 4096 women formed a "Grand Temple."

When I asked her the significance of the number eight, she was aghast at my ignorance. As every ten thousand year old school girl knows if you take the 4 "e" otherwise known as the four eternal divine blessings of "extravagance, enlightenment, ecstasy, and empowerment, and you divide that number by a divine cubic, you get 8. Much to Kaley's annoyance, I was completely ignorant of the primary importance of 8. Worst yet to Kaley was that I failed to recognize that a divine cubic was approximately 24 inches long, which was the length of my new godhood erect. But beside the cosmic significant of the number of eight and the size of a divine cubic, Kaley informed me of some more down to earth arrangements involving tonight's activities.

We had dinner reservations for 4 in a private room at an upscale restaurant called Maurice's in the quarter, followed by what she called, "my grand revelation" to my first Octirue at my newly discovered namesake, Ramses Harem. When I asked her who would be paying for our little get together tonight, she said down in front of my lap top and accessed my online banking account. How she got my code information is but another mystery of the ring and its keeper. But, I was floored when my account posted I had $500,136.36 dollars. Kaley was quick to remind me that she and Serinda prayed to my power earlier for a little spending cash. A little spending cash I thought. This is amazing, as I started to analyze the significance of the power I truly possessed.

Between the mass control of hundreds of individual and now instantaneous wealth, I realize that I could not view my cock in purely sexual terms. My cock was first and foremost power, unbridled and unlimited. An instrument of absolute wish fulfillment to women and equally posing a potential for pure chaos and abuse if I failed to completely dominant my bitches to my will. I had to think with my big head and not my little head. I couldn't get wrapped up in seeking sexual pleasure.

Kaley's wisdom was right, I did not have to seek pleasure though. The ring had made my pleasure the ultimate means to all ends for women, as Serinda said. And yet looking at hot girls running around my suite room, I could not deny I wanted them for sex and much more. Kaley had explain that I was a real man, and it was in my basic nature to give women joy and happiness. Real men take care of their women, she had said. But she stressed that with all the powers of the gods in my cock, I needed to embrace an indifferent attitude to sex. I need to accept my pleasure as my divine right, a mere aspect of how powerful I was. I would control my cock's awesome power by deciding which woman earned it by humility and glorification of me as a real man.

Turning our attention back to Roslyn and Serinda, the girls had picked out an outfit for me to wear this evening. Before I has a chance to see what they had, Kaley gestured Serinda and Roslyn and all three of the fell to their hands and knees before me. Kaley boldly announced the three girls desires when she said, "You are so great, powerful and dominant, please order your lowly bitches the honor of placing these clothes on your physical perfection." I guess I was quickly learning the pattern that the ring has established, cause I was starting to understand these gestures. Theses theatrics were designed to encourage me to take the time to open my mouth and command them. The more condescending the tone of command, the more emotional and sexual satisfaction they would receive.

To test my hypothesis, I decided to address them as "worthless bitches" too see if I could maximize their pleasure. As I issued forth my command, I watched the effect of my words wash pleasure thru the three of them. The intense experience filled them with adoration, and they quickly jumped to follow my command to dress me. I stood adjusting my feet as they slipped on a pair of my new black underwear while they continually thanked me for allowing them to serve me. From the dressing mirror in the corner, I saw what they picked out for me to wear: black jeans, black boots, black tee shirt, and black belt with a big silver buckle.

At seven feet tall and ripped with muscle, I looked like a bad ass in black. With my giant cock comfortably concealed in a my custom made jeans, I was ready for the public. Feeling good and ready to kick ass, I looked down at my girls, and said, "Let's get this party started. Kaley lead the way."

nogratis
nogratis
415 Followers
12