Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nogratis
nogratis
415 Followers

Kaley cheerfully explained to us that she knew Min before the challenge of the Ring, and he fashioned himself quite a stud. However, she assured me that his penis was only a third the size of my cock, and he had only a millionth of my power. Fearing that this was going into the weird zone, I had to bark out the word "Normal!"

Beside that, dinner was fantastic and the wine was the best. I realized somewhere midway between soup and the main course that this was best moment of my life. The girls were beautiful and actually good conversationalist. Roslyn and Serinda talked about their history with old friends and places, their likes and dislikes. Even Kaley chimed in about how Bablyonian temple mason's had a reputation for bad attitudes and liked fucking goats.

Of course despite my commands, things were not normal like before. Beside the fact that yesterday, I would have never dreamed of sitting in a fancy restaurant accompanied by three of the most sexy women in the world. There was more subtle things. The girls was continuously flirting with me, laughing at all my jokes, twirling their hair provocatively, and doing all those girly body signals that I would see women use to give other guys when they wanted sex. Probably the strangest and best part of this new deference I commanded with women was when I went to speak, all three of them would immediately shut up and give me full attention.

I choose to ignore their blatant signals of sexual desire for me, just so I could enjoy the other fine aspects of their company. By the time desert and cordials were served, Kaley looked at me all business like again and I knew without a shadow of doubt something was up. Something was always up with Kaley.

"I need you to do something for me?" She said to me.

"No, you haven't earned more cock yet." I said already accepting without thinking that the only thing she could need was her lips sucking on my cock.

"No women could be worthy of something so great, only by your divine grace can women receive such power." She acknowledged diplomatically. I looked at her baffled, confused as to what this was about.

"My request deals with your help establishing your worship and religion. " She paused and I nodded her to continue.

"It's my partner, Mo Hussan, at the club. I need you to break him." She said.

"What! Didn't we just discuss this?"

"Yes, but Mo is an arrogant mortal and has committed hubris before your glory. And beside, now that you have ascended into divine flesh, I need to buy him out of the club." She replied.

"Wait a second. I done with breaking mortals; my conscious can't handle it. Beside, your my fucking bitch, you handle this as my goddess."

"I can't. He so self centered and filled with pride that he is blinded to my powerful feminine aura. He hates women, especially your women, hot, sexy, beautiful women, and that deep hatred insulates him to my dominance over him."

"I find that hard to believe. I am sure another good blast of my jiz deep in your pussy would change that."

"Mmm..." she acknowledge thinking about how generous I could be, but quickly changed her tone, "No, there is no time. We need to break him tonight at the club. You need to display your total male supremacy over him in front of your new pussy slaves." She explained.

"I don't know, we will see how I feel when we get there." I said non committal. She tried to push the conversation, but I told her to "shut her worthless mouth," more to reward her with pleasure than because she angered me. Despite my troubled conscience, the thought of breaking another man was exciting me. Clearly, something profoundly dominant was brewing in me, and had been growing exponential every since Kaley placed the powerful ring on my cock. It kind of scared me. But still, the desire to cuckold mortal men and dominant the objects of their sexual desire was growing irresistible.

When dinner came to an end, Kaley excused herself to arrange to pay the bill. Kaley left our private room, and she was greeted by the owner on the other side of the door. Throughout the dinner, I had not seen or heard a male voice. All our servers who entered our private room were women, and I was sure that Kaley had arranged this to avoid unnecessary collateral damage to weaker males. Although I could not see Kaley with the shut door, the restaurant owner had a male voice and was speak to Kaley in French.

Amazingly although I couldn't speak a word outside of English, I clearly understood what they were saying. The owner, Maurice, was thanking Kaley for our patronage and offering the meal on the house. Kaley refused his offer, but Maurice insisted babbling praises on Kaley, insisting she did not have to pay. Then, there was a spiking of energy beyond the wall, and I heard Kaley's voice deepen with determination. What followed was a loud thump on the wooden floor boards that reverberated in our private room followed by Maurice's whimpering apologies. Serinda and Roslyn was startled by the loud noise. They looked at the closed door with concern and confusion, but I merely smiled inside knowing implicitly that Kaley brought Maurice to his place on his knees with my power.

Kaley reentered our room, and the other girls worriedly asked questions, but I sternly informed that everything was ok and that we should go. Kaley gestured for a moment, and opened the door to look both ways down the hall as the workers cleared our path out of the restaurant. With another gesture, I exited the room with the girls. With no one in the busy restaurant within sight of our departure, the four of us left the building out the side door entrance we came in.

The lines outside at Maurice's were twice as long, and as soon as I stepped out there was a collective gasp from 30 or so people. The men immediately dropping their heads, and the women wantonly smiling at me, attempting to display their breasts and bodies. I paid only minimum attention as my group walked off down the street. It was night time now, but the impact of my presence did not didn't diminish with the lack of light. The beautiful girls at my side were still ignorant of the looks of awe from people we passed, instead they clung close to me and chatted about how wonderful I was. Their attention and conversation exclusively focused on me.

Of course, Kaley navigated us threw the French quarter streets to her club, Ramses' Harem. About mid way through our stroll, we approached New Orleans's famous, Bourbon Street. The loud music and lights signaled that we arrived. Even though it was still early evening, the famous street was filling with party revelers and night goers. At the corner, Kaley smirked that devilish smile she makes when she is up to no good, and she directed our party up the crowded street. I had never been on Bourbon Street before, and I am sure that I would have considered the atmosphere wild and lively as a mortal. But as the god, the experience was surreal.

As we turned in the middle of street which had been blocked off from traffic, a mounted police officer's maneuvered his horse to clear us a path directly down the middle of the street. At exactly that moment, a nearby bar with a live band began playing the old rock n roll classic "Bad to the Bone." As we stepped forward, the entire crowd step aside, moving to the sidewalks. With the music blaring into the street, and hundreds of people staring at us in wild wonder, my awareness of reality changed, and time seemed to slow down as if to capture the moment for my pleasure.

Serinda and Roslyn still hugged me with submissive obsession, hardly caring about the inexplicable shift in reality. Kaley, however, disengaged herself from me, and stepped to the right of us, slightly in front, and boldly stared at the mesmerized crowd. Her face broke into a broad smile of pride as we both watched dozens of males bow their heads in inferiority, while dozens of females, whether with friends or dates, offered themselves to me in burning sexual need.

In slow motion we strutted down the street. Beautiful Kaley at my side like a medieval troubadour slightly gesturing her hands in a way to direct the crowd to look at my perfect seven foot body flanked by two of the hottest women engaged in public adoration of me. For the women staring on the sidewalk, Serinda and Roslyn's perfection only heighten their innate respect for me. Mind you, my new female admirers where for the most part not exceptional. Some old, some young but none equaling the bitches hugging my arm.

There were several lovely looking women not to mention a multitude of scantily clad strippers who came out to see what all the commotion was about. But as a god of raw sex and masculine power, I knew, like one knows it is going to rain on any given morning, that these women were not worthy of my attention. But there was one, the power of the ring immediately drew Kaley and my attention to her. Outside of a chessy Bourbon strip club stood the most stunning black woman I have ever saw. She had delicate features, probably mixed race, with flawless light brown skin and a incredible body which was mostly exposed cause she was dancer in the club.

The energy of the ring drew my attention to her, because she was one of the chosen. I only glanced at her awe struck face momentarily, then moved on. But the same forces that brought us to recognize each other, drove her to desperately call out to me to an effort to keep my attention on her a little bit longer. It was a bold move on her part. She strutted out to the curb, placed her hands on her hips, and made a challenge to me.

"What makes you think you are man enough to handle all of those fine bitches?"

Kalay and I stopped in our tracks to look at this sexy creature in defiance. Tallah never met a man she could not control and was baffled by the towering white man that seemed to be worshipped by three incredible attractive women. The sight of it turned her on, and although, she would never admit it, she wanted to be another one of those sexy women. Kaley walked towards her and checked her up and down, then leaned in and whispered in hear ear. Tallah eyes light up, glanced at me and defiantly smirked.

Even Serinda and Roslyn stopped and took the time to notice this sexy black dancer. Kalay didn't say anything more to the black beauty, she merely gestured to Serinda and Roslyn. All three of my Bitches smiled with a complete understanding of what to do that I didn't recognize at that moment. Like before, Serinda and Roslyn gracefully dropped to the knees and kissed my boots with reverence. Tallah stared me down with a face that conveyed a so what attitude. Then, Serinda and Roslyn rose up, and leaned across to kiss my cockhead that hung down around my knee.

Tallah's eyes widened and then soften momentarily, while Serinda and Roslyn still kneeling raised their arms up to me and loudly proclaimed over the shocked crowd, "He is an all powerful male, and we worship him as our god!." All the while, I could hear the band lyrics in the background chant "B..B...B...Bad... Bad to the Bone."

Before me, males were trembling, and all females were thrusting their tits at me, while Tallah defiant stance turned to submission. Serinda and Roslyn again grabbed my jeans to pull back the material to show the once defiant black slut their god's awesome power. This time I was able to direct is grandeur, focusing its power on Tallah, instead of the crowd. I don't know how I did it, but Tallah could witnessed all of the supremacy of my arm sized cock in a private viewing without me needing to fear the terrible effect it would have on the many nearby mortals.

In an instant, its power bore down on her and crushed her arrogance. Her pussy came, her tits ached, her mind exploded in sexual nirvana that consumed and owned every cell of her body. Tallah dropped to her knees and lowered her head to kiss the pavement. Kaley who was still nearby next to her, knelt, and attempted to comfort her as my godhood satisfied her being. She brushed aside her matted hair, whispered to her again, and gently kissed her head. Just before Kaley got up to return to us, she placed a business card under her face.

After that we continued to the end of the block and turned off Bourbon Street. I did not ask Kaley what the card was about, I knew she had invited Tallah to join her in worshipping me. While nothing visibly changed with the crowd after the shocking event, I could feel an increase in submission, awe, and envy. All of which had greatly increased my cock muscle's power, as if I just worked it out and it grew more impressive. As we turned the corner, I noticed something else, many of the mortal males had pissed in their pants.

nogratis
nogratis
415 Followers
12